A Sister in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at John as Lisa again lowered her head. "So... 15?"

He nodded. "Count!" he suddenly barked and brought the cane down on the soft flesh of her ass without any ceremony. A soft crack filled my ears, followed by a squeal from Lisa that was muted by my dress and thighs.

"One!" she cried out, lifting her head enough that her eyes pleaded into mine as she gazed up from my lap.

Another swish through the air, and another crack against her flesh. I watched as she sucked in air through her teeth, her face contorting holding back a second scream.

"Two," she managed, and let her face sink into my lap. She was panting and I could feel her warm, moist breath filter through the cotton of my skirt and heat my thighs. A shudder ran through me, and I squeezed her hands.

The next three swats came in rapid succession, and she lurched forward, the top of her head pressing into my stomach as her silence disappeared into a mournful howl of pain from the crop's sting.

I could feel the vibrations of her cries in my crotch, and I squirmed uncomfortably beneath her. She was my sister after all. And everything about this scene should not have been turning me on. Still my breath was shallow, and I was sure that if not for the searing pain ripping through her body, she would have been able to detect by scent how turned on I was.

She dutifully counted the swats before John administered three more. Lisa's entire body quivered and shook as screamed obscenities into my skirt. Her ass was becoming striped with evidence of the cane's contact. She let go of my hands and grabbed instead under my chair and held herself tight to it, pressing her face harder into my thighs, causing them to part a bit.

I took to running my hand over her back to soothe her, stroking her hair. I looked at John, fear combined with a desire I wasn't able to admit shown on my face.

"Five to go," he said, panting a bit. He was clearly a well-disciplined man, but there was no denying the pleasure he took administering punishment to my wayward sister.

From my lap I heard her mutter between sobs, "no, no... I can't... I just..."

Reaching forward he took a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up. With his mouth close to her ear he said, "Your sister set the punishment for you, and you know the rules."

She whimpered, and as he held her head up I laid a hand gently upon her cheek, wet with her tears, "You can do it, sis." I encouraged her, though I couldn't explain why. "It's for your own good."

She gave the slightest of nods, and he released her back to my lap just as he brought the cane down three most savage times. She shook and cried uncontrollably. Shooting almost straight up from the bite. I immediately leaned forward and embraced her. Sweat and tears had made her makeup run into a confused mess, and she whimpered in my arms, her breasts heaving against mine.

"Count," I implored, "Please, don't forget to count."

Her voice shaky she said, "Nine... Ten..." And after a long pause, "eleven."

John smiled and nodded at me and then brought the cane down again.

She screamed, "Twelve!!" immediately this time with no prompting and clutched at me as I held her before sliding back down into my lap.

I was worried for her, and my own eyes pleaded with John. "I don't know if she can take another," I begged, "She's learned her lesson, I think."

John leaned forward and pulled her up again. Lisa was putty by now. He said into her ear, "Is that true? Have you had enough?"

"Yes," she hissed, "yes, please, no more, I've learned, sir."

"Tell you what," John said with a devilish grin. "Katie, I'll give you a choice. Either Lisa takes what's coming to her and finishes every last stroke of the cane. Or," I shuddered because I knew the alternative wouldn't be easy, "you can take off your panties right now and shove them in your sister's mouth as a constant reminder of what a slut she is." He paused, taking in my shocked look, "That is, if you're wearing panties."

"Of course I'm wearing panties!" I shot back immediately. Not that I wanted them in my sister's mouth. And goodness, might they be wet and give me away?

"Lisa," John said to my still quivering sister, "Care to weigh in?"

With some effort she lifted her head and looked up at me. "Please let me have your panties, I can't take any more... I just can't."

I pursed my face with anger and embarrassment and shot a nasty look at John who sat back on his ankles smirking at his own ability to drag me into this preternatural game of theirs. But I lifted myself up and hitched up my skirt until I was able to hook the waist band of my panties with my thumbs and slide them done my legs and step out of them.

I straightened my skirt, leaving panties on the floor thinking my job was done; however, John said, "Go ahead, pick them up and put them where they belong."

So I did. I reached down, grabbed them and balled them up, noticing that they were a bit damp as I had feared. Lisa dutifully opened her mouth like she'd done this before and I shoved my damp panties into my own sister's mouth. After which she collapsed back into my lap, content and relieved to be done with the cane, almost nursing on my panties like a perverse pacifier.

When I looked up I saw that John had positioned himself behind her red welted ass, his hard cock once again out and in his hand.

"Whatever you're thinking," he said to me as he began insinuating the head of his cock up and down my sister's presented opening, "you have no idea how wet she is right now." When the shock had registered on my face, he added, "If you don't believe me, you can check for yourself."

I shook my head "no" furiously, and he smiled and shrugged as he pushed himself forward and into what I now imagined to be her dripping wet sex. She moaned like a whore into my panties and wrapped her arms around my waist as her torso began slowly moving back and forth over my thighs as John rocked back and forth, in and out of her.

"You like that?" he taunted. And while my sister moaned in response, it wasn't entirely clear he was talking to her since his eyes were locked on mine.

As she moaned in my lap, my panties now off and in her mouth, only the thin material of my skirt between her head and my flesh, I had unconsciously begun to grip the material of the back of her blouse.

"Go ahead," John said, "Spread your legs wide."

My sister forced her knees wider apart but I knew he meant that for me. Of course, he knew that if I parted my legs, he would press my own sister into me with every thrust of his hips. While I was more turned on than I ever remember being, I wasn't prepared to commit incest and lesbianism all at once. I squeezed my thighs tight together and he smiled in a way that made me get even wetter. It was both a knowing and condescending smile. He had me, the cocky bastard. Had this been his plan all along, to corrupt me along with my sister?

He fucked her relentlessly, all the while she was pawing at me, sucking on the muskiness of my damp panties, moaning like the whore she was. Her breasts rubbing against my legs. My hips inadvertently began to rise and fall in time with John's thrusts. My movement was almost imperceptible. I wasn't really aware of it until a wave of pleasure shot through the length of my body as I parted my legs and raised my hips in such a way that my sisters chin pressed up against my clit, through my dress.

It was electric, and I couldn't stifle a moan as I leaned back and began to lose myself to the pleasure of the moment, augmented by all of the conflicts in my head.

My sister was equally lost in her own world, moaning and writhing as he fucked her with his strong hands on her hips. She either didn't notice or didn't care that I was now grinding myself against her chin in an effort to reach some climax of my own.

Suddenly John reached forward and ripped my panties from her mouth, letting her gasp loudly as she sucked in air harder. "Remember Lisa," he said as he pounded into her, "You are not allow to come without permission."

She immediately whined, her mouth inches above my own pubic mound. "Please," she begged, "please let me cum."

A wicked grin crossed John's face as his eyes flashed up to my half lidded ones. "You can cum," he said, "but only if your sister cums first."

My eyes shot wide, and I shook my head "no" forcefully enough that my mess of curls fell across my face. But Lisa pressed her chin harder into me, her eyes all doe-like and desperate. "Please, sis, please, I need this so badly."

I couldn't help but let out a low moan at her pleas, I knew I was close, but the entire idea, consenting to my sister, my very own sister making me cum was too much.

"Please," she begged and began pushing the hem of my skirt up my thighs, "please, if I cum without permission he'll punish me again..." I tried desperately to push my hem back down, but with her chin rubbing into me my fight was dissipating.

"No, please," I all but whispered as my hands gave up the fight and gripped the chair under me. "It's so... wrong..." but my legs parted just the same, my body with needs of its own.

She finished pushing my skirt up, exposing my already naked mound to her and John for the first time. Her hands on my spread thighs, my hips rocked and ground against empty air as she hesitated and looked over her shoulder back at John.

"You don't cum if she doesn't," he said with certainty. With that she turned back toward me and thrust her face between my thighs, her mouth covering my sex, her tongue sliding into me.

It was electric, my body convulsed almost instantly as I watched my own sister feast on me. Breathing became hard and I saw stars as the most powerful orgasm I had ever had rocked me. I instinctively gripped two fistfuls of her hair and pulled her into me as I rubbed myself against her lips and tongue.

Just as I started to cum back down, she hit her own crescendo, her moans and cries echoing into me, vibrating through me, bringing me back to life and back toward a second orgasm. Not as powerful as the first, but following on the first, left my head spinning. I had never done that, twice, so close together.

"Fuck!" I cried out into the room. A word I almost never used, suddenly freeing, suddenly augmenting the touch of her tongue.

"Oh God, you stupid little slut," I shouted, "Make me cum, make your little sister cum on your tongue."

I held her so tightly to me that it wasn't clear how she could breathe. Through it all, though, her tongue kept lapping at me, kept me electrified, until I just couldn't take any more and passed out.

When I came to, I was slouched in the chair, skirt bunched at my waist, thighs slick with my juices and her saliva. John was sitting back on the couch, and Lisa was on her knees beside him, eagerly cleaning his rapidly deflating cock of both his cum and hers.

"You're welcome to stay," John said, seeing me stir. "It seems like you might enjoy a bit more time with us."

Shame and propriety were flooding back into my ravaged mind, but lust and need were still there as well. I straightened myself out as best I could as I considered my options. At that moment I hated my sister, but I also loved her more deeply than I ever had.

12