A Sister Surprise: A Kinky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she deep throated me, she looked up at me, her blue eyes staring into mine, easily the most intimate and hottest moment yet.

Wanting to taste her again, I suggested, "Let's continue this on the floor."

"Sixty-nine?" she questioned.

"Definitely," I agreed.

She moved onto her side, I moved onto mine and we both pleasured each other... both taking our time... both enjoying the journey.

She bobbed slowly.

I licked slowly.

She deep throated me.

I tapped her clit.

As her moans increased, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me deeper into her.

I took that as a hint and began licking faster, and began concentrating on her clit.

"Oh yes, my pal Joey," she moaned, holding my head in her pussy. "You're going to make your sister come."

I kept licking and sucking and tugging, moving my tongue randomly and rapidly to get her off and after another minute, just as I was having trouble breathing, she screamed, "Yesssssssssss!" and I was rewarded with a gush of her cum.

I eagerly lapped it up as it flooded out of her, not wanting this aquatic moment to end.

She rolled onto her back and still breathing heavy, she admitted, "You eat cunt as good as a girl."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said, as I stood up, my right arm asleep.

"Trust me, it is," she said, looking up at me. "Girls eat cunt way better than guys... partly because they understand the anatomy, partly because they have more patience, and partly because they understand that sex is more than a dick in a hole."

I nodded, "Well, I aced biology."

"And I just gave you an A+ in cunt-ology," she said, getting up and onto her knees and taking my cock back in her mouth.

Horny, I grabbed her head and began slowly fucking her face.

She moaned on my cock in response to my sudden aggressive behaviour.

When I let go of her head, she began bobbing furiously, taking my entire cock in her mouth with each forward bob.

When she pulled out, saliva dripping out of her mouth, she said with some urgency, "I need you in me now."

She climbed onto the bed and lifted up her skirt and said as seductively as any woman possibly could, "Now come fuck your cheerleader sister."

"If I must," I joked, as I took off my shirt and joined her on the bed.

"You must," she smiled.

"I will." I slid into her and we both moaned in unison.

Like the pussy licking, I started slow... enjoying the still surreal experience of fucking my sister.

"Oh yes, I love your cock, big brother," she moaned. I loved hearing her call me 'big brother' since I was actually her baby brother.

"And I love every moment with you," I said back.

"God, this feels so good," she moaned, as I slowly fucked her for a couple of minutes, before she said, "And I want to try every position with you."

"I'm game," I said.

She moved around, onto her back and lifted her legs up in the air, "Luckily, I'm very flexible. And I've been researching!"

I nodded, "Oh, this position looks awesome," as I moved in front of her and leaned forward, re-entering her... leaning against both her silk clad legs.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned, as I buried my cock deep inside her.

I watched her facial expressions as I rested on her legs. She was even more beautiful in this vulnerable position.

Her eyes closed.

Her lips pursed.

Her moans soft, but urgent.

At this angle I could really get deep, which felt great, and also really seemed to hit all Sarah's buttons.

"Oh yes, so deep," she moaned, finally opening her eyes to look into mine.

"You're so beautiful," I said, in love with her in a way a brother shouldn't love a sister... of course, I was fucking her at the moment, which also was definitely something I shouldn't be doing... according to the rules, anyway.

"Do you love me, bro?" she breathed up at me.

"So much, Sarah," I returned, making moon eyes at her.

"Then show me how much by fucking the hell out of me," she smiled wickedly.

Wanting to show her I could take charge, I lifted her ass up, and began fucking her.

"Oh yes, Joey, that's it, take control. Pile drive the living shit out of me," she moaned as I slammed into her.

I fucked her hard for a minute, maybe less, before I couldn't hold her up and fuck her at the same time.

So I pulled her to the edge of the bed aggressively, held her right leg up and resumed fucking her.

"Oh yes, Joey, I love seeing you turn into a man who knows what he wants," Sarah said, as she held herself up, making her twat more available for me to slam into her.

"You like it hard, don't you?" I asked, as I pounded her at the strange angle.

"God yes," she moaned. "Sometimes I like to be in charge and sometimes I like just to be used like a submissive slut."

"How about a submissive slut sister?" I quipped.

"For you, I'm definitely that," she agreed, as her hand moved to her clit and began tapping herself.

Deciding I wanted to show her how dominant I could be, I pulled out after a couple dozen more strokes and ordered, "Roll onto your back."

"Yes, big brother," she purred.

"Lean your head over the edge of the bed," I instructed.

"Yes, big brother," she repeated, so submissively... so unlike the Sarah I knew... even the Sarah of last night who was in charge and in control... except when she was with Avery.

I moved my cock to her mouth, which she obediently opened, and I slid my cock towards her throat as I groped both her tits.

I started slowly, sliding half my cock into her mouth.

As I did, she moved her hand to her pussy.

This positon was one of complete power as I controlled the blow job... which was exhilarating... as was watching my cock slide in and out of her mouth.

After a few dozen strokes, I began pumping faster, wanting to see if I could fit my entire cock in her mouth.

Slobbering sounds began echoing through the room as more and more of my cock disappeared in her mouth... a little more with each thrust.

As I did, she began rubbing herself faster, telling me through her actions that she wanted even more of my cock in her mouth.

So I slid the last two inches inside her mouth, resting my balls on her nose.

I held it there for a few seconds before she gagged and I pulled out.

She said, "Wow, that was fucking hot."

"Agreed," I nodded, "that was hot fucking," as she rolled over and got off the bed.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, Joey," she ordered. "It's my turn to do the heavy fucking."

I laughed at her description as I sat where she pointed.

She moved to me, straddled me and lowered herself on my cock.

"Ooooooh," she moaned, as she sat all the way down on my lap, filling herself up.

I moved my hands to her ass, for balance, as she began riding me.

After a couple of minutes of this, both of us struggling to get a rhythm going, but her feet finding nothing to push against, I suggested, "Let me sit on the floor."

She got off me, and we got in new position where she used the bed for balance and lowered herself back on me.

This new position was perfect.

I could watch her ride me.

She could balance herself.

She could bounce on my cock completely, taking it all inside her with each downward bounce.

Again I just laid back and enjoyed the ride... literally... as I held onto her nylon clad legs and rubbed them... hitting all my sexual buttons in one position.

My balls boiling, I warned, "I'm going to come soon."

"Come inside me, big baby," she purred.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm on birth control, it's okay," Sarah responded... riding me faster.

"Oh God," I moaned, as she tightened her cunt around me with strong pulses... literally milking my cock.

"Come in me, Joey, fill your sister's cunt with your big load," Sarah moaned, her orgasm building too.

A few more fast strokes and I erupted inside her.

"Yesssss!" she moaned, slapping her clit as she extracted my cum, and then coming herself just seconds later.

She collapsed to the side, my cock slipping out of her.

I lay there too... watching her come... her red glowing cheeks radiating.

Neither of us talked for a couple of minutes as we both recovered from our mutual orgasms.

Finally, Sarah spoke, "Ready for round two?"

"Really?" I asked.

"I want to milk every load out of you I can," she smiled.

"Well, my record is nine," I pointed out.

"We're only at two, so we have a long way to go," she smiled, as she stood up. "But first I need to pee."

She walked out and I stood up and stretched.

I sat at the edge of her bed and just relaxed... trying to get my energy back.

When she returned she walked over to me, dropped to her knees, looking at my now only semi-erect cock and said, "It's starting to slumber."

"It'll wake quickly," I promised as she began sucking my balls.

She sucked each ball in her mouth for a few seconds, going back and forth like a tennis match, while she stroked my quickly growing prick to full mast in a few seconds.

She then asked, "Ready to really have some fun?"

"We're not having fun?" I asked.

"Okay, we definitely are," she giggled as she stood up. "But do you want to get creative?"

"For sure," I nodded.

She bent over forward, incredibly flexible, onto all fours, keeping her knees straight.

I admired her ass as I moved behind her and told her, "There's no way I could do that."

"Then it's good you're the one giving and not receiving," she quipped back.

"Agreed," I laughed, as I slid back into her cunt.

"First time I did this position was at a hotel before the state football final," she said. "I had to make sure our quarterback had a good night's sleep."

"I can't fathom this helped him sleep," I pointed out, as I grimaced at the idea of Dan Sampson fucking my sister... he was an asshole.

"I suppose," she said, but we won!"

"Cheerleaders have to do anything to win," I joked.

"Yep, that's our mandate," she agreed, as I slowly fucked her.

For the next few minutes I fucked her in a few different positions, each for a minute or two:

Then the strangest of all:

This position had Sarah going wild as I hit all her buttons.

"Oh, God, Joey, fuck me," she begged.

The position was awkward, but I did the best I could.

As her breathing got heavier, she demanded, "On your back."

I obeyed and watched her straddle me again... apparently the way she came the best was being on top.

Her breathing got heavier as she bounced furiously and she leaned back and screamed, "Yessssssss!!!"

As she collapsed onto her back, she said, even as she was coming, "Come fuck my face, big brother."

I straddled her and slid my cock back between those luscious lips. I was in awe how she controlled getting face fucked even as her orgasm kept coursing through her.

I fucked her face for a couple of minutes; slowly at first, and then faster as she bobbed her head slightly.

I kept fucking her until she slapped my ass.

Pulling out, she said, "Now it's time to get that third load of yours."

"I don't think that will take much work," I smiled.

She rolled herself up onto her shoulders and said, "Fuck me."

"Wow!" I said, in awe of her flexibility and creativity.

"Now plow," she demanded.

I moved to her, paused briefly at how to get in a good position, before I slid my cock into her.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "get deep, baby."

I tried, but in that position I couldn't get more than halfway in.

She suggested, "Spin a one eighty and fuck me the other way."

"Okay," I nodded, not sure it would work... but eager to try.

In position, I slid inside her and was in awe of how perfect it was... able to use her ass for balance as I fucked her... hard.

"Oh yes, that's it," she whimpered. "Pound your sister slut."

This was the dream position... I was able to bury my cock entirely inside her and fuck her hard, fast and deep.

"Yes, harder," she begged.

And for three or four minutes we remained in this position until my balls were boiling and the kettle was about to blow its lid off.

I pulled out, wanting to come on her face this time.

As soon as I did, she moved onto her knees and devoured my cock... bobbing furiously.

"Oh God, fuck, Sarah, so fucking good," I groaned, so close.

"Come all over your sister," she demanded, stroking my cock furiously as she opened her mouth.

"Oh yes, here it comes," I grunted and coated her pretty face.

The second the last rope had splattered her face, she took my cock back in her mouth.

She extracted every last drop in my balls before she pulled back and exulted, "Fuck, that was hot!!"

As she looked up at me, I smiled, "You look good wearing cum."

She rubbed it into her face as she nodded, "It's great for the complexion."

I laughed, as I suggested, "I'll gladly do my part to keep you blemish free."

"You'd better," she smiled, standing up and putting some cum in her mouth. "Yummy!"

"Yes, you are," I concurred.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"You should put some pants on," she smiled.

I shrugged, "Maybe I can just wow whoever's there with my cock."

"It may work," she shrugged.

I grabbed my shirt, walked out as the doorbell rang again, rushed to my room and grabbed my shorts. I got to the door and opened it just as they were leaving... two girl guides.

I bought three boxes of cookies and returned to Sarah's room.

Sarah was still on the floor. She said, "I called Mom. She just got to the mall."

"Okay," I said.

"So we have time for one more load and one more surprise," she said, opening her legs.

"You're so insatiable," I shook my head, even as I joined her on the floor and she tossed her phone on the bed.

"On your back, big boy," Sarah ordered.

I got into position and she straddled me.

And we got into a slow, sensual, sixty-nine.

For a few minutes... I licked her; she sucked me.

For a few minutes... it wasn't sex, it was intimacy.

For a few minutes... two became one.

Then she said the words that shocked me.

"Fuck my ass, big brother," she ordered.

For the half-dozenth time I asked, "Really?"

"Yes," she nodded. "I want to be your first everything. First oral, first fuck and first anal."

"Oh," I said, flabbergasted.

She got up and went to her drawer, and I watched her pour lube on her ass and finger her rosebud briefly.

She then returned to me, laid down on her stomach and said, "But go slow. You're bigger than anything I've ever had in my ass before."

"Okay," I said, as I moved behind her, really excited and really nervous.

Once in positon, I paused.

"Just go slow," she reminded me.

I did... slowly pushing my cockhead inside her tight ass, in awe of how much tighter her ass was... and how different it felt than her mouth or cunt... not better, not worse... just different. Each activity created unique pleasure through me, each act excited me differently.

She moaned, "Oooooooooh," in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

As I slowly watched my cock disappearing in my final unexplored hole, her body shivered slightly until I was all the way inside and she gasped loudly.

"Now, fuck me... very slowly," she said.

And I did.

Her ass was gripping my cock so much tighter than anything I'd ever experienced! I realised I was holding my breath, and exhaled loudly.

Then I began fucking her... slowly... her ass feeling like she was milking my cock.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as her pleasure slowly surmounted her pain.

After a couple of minutes, maybe more, she turned to look at me and said, "Your cock just fits so perfectly in my tight ass."

I agreed, "It must. I've never felt anything so wonderfully tight."

"In your fewer than twenty-four hours of experience?" she teased.

"Hey, I'm making up for lost time," I protested.

"And now show me what you're made of," she said, repositioning herself.

"Really?" I asked, still not able to believe my good fortune.

"No, I'm going to change my mind any moment now," she laughed, before spreading her legs and saying, "now get busy and fuck your sister's ass."

I moved into position, angled my cock downward and slowly filled her ass again.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, as I filled her ass.

"Oh, God," I groaned, this position somehow making her ass tighter.

"Now really fuck my asshole, Joey," she said, once I was all in.

"Okay," I nodded, as I began fucking her faster, although not pounding hard yet.