A Sister Surprise: A Kinky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Joey," Sarah moaned.

After a more deep strokes, she demanded, "Harder."

I obliged, beginning to really pump in and out of her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes," she babbled, allowing the ass fucking to take control, as she somehow repositioned herself in another impressive contortionist position.

I held her ass up, this position a real workout for me physically... as I tried to maintain the hard fucking without having our house of sexual cards tumble to the floor.

Unable to maintain my stamina, I lowered her to the floor and said, "Time for a snack."

"We're both always so hungry," she smiled as she stood up, shook her legs and leaned against her closet.

I moved to her and leaned back, trying to be as creative as she was being, and licked her pussy.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as I licked her pussy. "You're as wicked as I am."

"I learned from the best," I responded, between licks.

"I'm the queen," she replied.

"And my pussy princess," I added, sucking her clit into my mouth.

"Oooooooooh," she moaned.

I licked for a couple of minutes before I guided her to the floor and decided to lick her ass.

"Ohhhh, you really are as wicked as I am," she repeated, as my tongue fucked her asshole.

I only did this for a minute, before I rolled her onto her back and straddled her face, placing my balls in her mouth.

She repeated, "So wicked."

As she sucked on my balls, I stroked my cock slowly and watched as she rubbed herself.

After a bit, Sarah said, "I want that cock back in my mouth."

I rolled onto my back, needing a brief rest, and watched as she crawled to me and sucked my cock again... this time a cock that had last been in her well lubed asshole.

I just laid back and enjoyed the blow job for a couple of minutes.

She then said, "I want one more load big brother, and mom is going to be home sometime soon. So now you really need to ream my asshole."

"That's the hottest, nastiest, thing I've ever heard," I said, as she got on her back, lifted up her ass and spread her ass cheeks.

"Now come pound my booty," she demanded.

So I did in a variety of nasty positions.

Then she came... just from getting ass fucked.

"Yesssssssss," she screamed, "I'm coming again, you nasty sister ass fucker!"

Sarah fell forward as another orgasm cascaded through her.

I watched her come, my own orgasm close.

She took her bra off and ordered, even as she kept coming, "Come titty fuck me."

I didn't need to be told twice and I got onto the floor, straddled her and slid my cock between her big tits as she squeezed them together.

As I fucked her tits, my balls boiling, I stared down at her.

She was perfect: beautiful... sweet... witty... flexible... eager... submissive... strong!

"Come for me, Joey," she said. "Come on me."

"Fuck," I groaned.

"That's it. Come on your pretty sister's face, stake your claim on me as your cum slut," she demanded.

"Oh yes, fuck," I grunted and sprayed her face again.

"Yes," she said, as she caught some of my cum in her mouth... and the rest on her cheek.

She leaned forward and licked my cockhead for a bit until we heard the front door open.

"Good timing," Sarah smiled, scooping my cum off her cheek and into her mouth, swallowing the evidence.

I quickly got up and grabbed my shirt.

"Until next time," Sarah called out sotto voce, as I tiptoed out and hurried to my bedroom.

.....

A few hours later, after dinner, Mom walked into the living room where Sarah and I were watching an episode of 'Designated Survivor'.

She was dressed as a maid... a French maid... a sexy French maid.

Sarah said, "Wow, you look hot."

"Really?" Mom asked, apparently I wasn't the only one who was regularly surprised by Sarah's pronouncements.

"Yes, but fishnets are really skanky," Sarah said, standing up.

"Are you calling your mother a skank?" Mom questioned.

Sarah laughed, "I guess I did. Sorry, that wasn't what I meant." Sarah took her Mom's hand and said, "Come with me."

I stayed downstairs for a few minutes until Sarah came back downstairs and whispered, "You owe me one."

"What? Why?" I asked, as Mom walked back into the room. I then knew why... Sarah had convinced Mom to switch from fishnets to stockings.

"What do you think, Joey?" Sarah asked.

"Don't ask Joey," Mom objected, "it's weird to model stockings for my son."

I complimented, my mother another of my stroke fantasies, "Those are definitely better than the fishnets."

"Really?" she asked, as insecure as me... at least I know where I get it from.

"Yes, you look really nice," I said, even though I wanted to say sexy... my cock hardening again, as I pictured my mom and sister in a hot sixty-nine.

Fuck I was a bad son.

"Thanks," Mom said, looking at the clock.

"Go have fun," Sarah said.

"Okay," she nodded, "I'm already late."

Mom came and gave me a kiss and then Sarah, which had me imagining their sharing a hotter kiss.

As soon as Mom started walking away, Sarah reached over and squeezed my turgid cock appraisingly and whispered, "Figured as much."

Once Mom had left, Sarah stood up and said, "Time to go and put on my costume. I put yours on the bed."

"You bought me a costume?" I asked.

"Of course," she nodded, "after I came all over Jane's face."

"Oh," I nodded, that image popping back in my head.

"Go get dressed, sister fucker," Sarah ordered me wickedly. "Tonight we get you a girlfriend you can actually date in public."

"But what about you?" I asked.

"I'm your sister slut," she said, "the one you're coming home with," and swayed her ass suggestively all the way out of the room.

I shook my head, readjusted my cock, and headed to my bedroom, curious to learn what she thought would be a good costume for me.

I walked into my room and saw the outfit.

Batman!!!! Awesome... Sarah knew me so well.

Once dressed, I headed to the washroom to go pee and see what I looked like... ummm... not at the same time, of course.

I looked in the mirror and thought almost no one would recognize me, and just like the Joker pants, these left very little to the imagination. If high school girls were as fixated on size as college girls, my sister may just be right.

Then I returned to my room and froze.

"Like?" Sarah asked.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped.

"Holy? I guess I could be a slutty church girl too, if that's what you want," she shrugged, "although I was going for slutty schoolgirl."

She turned around and posed.

"You can pull off both," I nodded.

"Want a quickie before we head out?" she asked.

"I have a load ready if need be," I offered, before adding, "although I'll have to take the entire outfit off; it's a one piece thing."

"Well then, get undressed," she ordered. "I'm craving some brother sausage."

I got undressed and feeling aggressive, walked to her, picked her up and lowered her back down on my raging hard-on.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed, surprised at being completely impaled in one swift movement.

Then she began riding me, as she moaned, "Fuck, you're such a stud."

I laughed softly at the ridiculous term that was somehow true.

Of course, this position could only last a minute at the most, before I had to put her down.

She walked over to the bed, where she lay in a wicked position, head over the edge of the bed, legs straight up.

I had two choices of where to slip my cock, but I chose her mouth... loving this position.

I face fucked her slowly at first, and then faster, until my balls were bouncing off her nose and glasses.

When I pulled out, I ordered, "Spread those legs."

She quickly spun around, spread her legs and offered herself to me. "Come and deposit another load in me, big brother."

I moved between her legs and slid my cock inside her cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she demanded, before adding, "use me as your sister slut. Make me your cum bucket."

I fucked her hard, pounding her with reckless bravado until we were both breathing heavily.

"Let's come together," I suggested, as she rubbed herself frantically.

"Kkkkk," she agreed, clearly close.

I could unload any second, but held back as long as I could until she screamed, "Now!"

Her orgasm hit a couple seconds before mine, and I pulled out a moment after my first rope shot inside her, my second, third and fourth ropes coating her pussy lips.

"You bad boy," she smiled wickedly, "coming all over your sister's cunt."

Once I was done, I stood up, feeling the beginnings of a cramp.

She sat up and asked, "How do I look?"

"Freshly fucked," I answered, admiring my cum all over her cunt.

"That I am," she laughed, looking at all the cum on her.

I grabbed my costume as she repositioned herself and watched me get dressed.

"Think you have enough left to fuck Jane?"

I laughed, as I looked at her all sexy still, "I'll just need an hour to recharge, but I'd rather fuck you."

"Oh, I plan on another load yet tonight," she smiled, "but you have at least two loads left in you, don't you?"

"At least," I nodded, looking at her cum filled pussy. I added, "I still have one hole I haven't come in."

"You want to come in your own sister's ass?" she questioned, feigning shock and disgust.

"No, I'm going to come in your ass," I said... a promise I planned to keep.

The end for now....