A Sister Surprise: Cute Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had sucked my cock for only a couple of minutes before my balls were boiling, so I decided to take control, and I grabbed the back of her head and began slowly fucking her face.

"That's it, baby brother, use her like a wanton slut," Sarah purred, as she rubbed her pussy... her eyes going back and forth from the lesbian action on the television to me face fucking Jane.

"Come down her throat," Sarah ordered, as I was pondering whether to pull out or deposit my load. God, I loved how well my big sister knew me.

And seconds later, I deposited a full load of boiling cum down the beautiful cheerleader's mouth.

As I did, Jane continued bobbing furiously, extracting every last drop of my load.

She then slowed down and sucked me gently for a good minute before she took her beautiful lips off my cock.

Sarah said, "Let's put a show on for my brother."

Jane laughed, "You're one kinky bitch."

Sarah nodded, as she switched to a different room, "Apparently I'm not the only one."

"No way!" I said, as I saw Big Barry, our star football receiver, getting blown by our quarterback.

"Oh yeah, James is a complete faggot," Jane said, before adding, "He'd love your cock."

"I think I've already found someone who loves my cock," I slyly returned.

"True enough," she nodded, as Sarah lifted up her skirt and ordered, "Come and eat, my slut."

"I am still hungry," Jane said, winking at me.

I then sat on the bed and watched my two hottest female fantasies engage in the act of lesbianism, which, like every guy, was a fantasy we all dream about witnessing, but we assume we never will.

Of course, like at home, Sarah preferred the kinkier positions, and she was bent over showcasing her amazing ass, as Jane dropped to her knees and buried her face in my sister's perfect pussy.

"Oh yeah, get that tongue way in there," Sarah moaned.

Jane's face seemed to be really in my sister's pussy and ass... a positon I hoped to explore myself sometime with my big sis.

As I watched, I grabbed the remote as the gay scene was too weird to watch. I changed to a different room and was again surprised. Our black basketball star, her name actually being Star, was riding a guy, taking it all in her ass. She was bouncing on the cock, taking it all the way up her ass... looking so fucking hot.

Curious, I changed rooms again and gasped. I asked, "You have a sex toy room?"

Jane glanced over and nodded, as Sarah stood up and gently guided her to the ground, "Yeah, it's my parents' swingers' room. Only a couple of my friends know about it."

"I didn't know about that," Sarah said, sounding annoyed.

"Sorry," Jane said, now looking up at Sarah. "It's literally true that only my two best friends know about it."

"Well, I want to see that one day," Sarah said.

"Of course," Jane nodded, my cock hard again, as I watched Sarah sit on Jane's face... this time Sarah winking conspiratorially at me.

I stared at the cheerleading coach, the really hot authoritarian bitch who always wore lululemon tight pants, tied to a sawhorse type thing. I asked the obvious, "Why is Ms. Wallington bound?"

"She's being punished," Jane answered.

"For what?" Sarah asked, Ms. Wallington being a first year coach and thus not her coach last year.

"For fucking her boyfriend while in sub training," Jane revealed.

"Well, you really are a good leader," Sarah said approvingly, before grabbing Jane's head and pulling it deeper inside her.

24 hours and nothing made sense anymore.

I had thought that just guys were sex maniacs.

Apparently everyone was a sex maniac.

Curious if everyone was fucking, I wondered what else was going on in this kinky orgy of a party.

I switched a few channels where it was just people dancing, drinking and kissing... before I received more shocking information.

I stared at my good friend, Eve, in an adapted kinky outfit from when we'd gone out together, the first time I'd worn the outfit I'm wearing now, sucking stoner boy Eric's cock, while his girlfriend who I couldn't name was fucking her with a strap-on.

Feeling shocked and dirty, not wanting to invade my friend's privacy, I switched the channel to get one more surprise, although not as extreme as what I'd just seen ... but pretty darn close. The hot little female exchange student from Japan had a cock... and she was roughly face fucking our volleyball star, a complete bitch, Amber.

I couldn't believe what I was watching.

Sarah scolded me, "Joey, focus on the live action porn scene right in front of you!"

I laughed, "Sorry, I must be ADD."

"Every guy is when it comes to sex," Sarah quipped, grinding her pussy into Jane's face.

I returned to watching my sister in the act of lesbianism... which was indeed hotter than any of the television feeds... especially since there was no audio on the screen and there definitely was with Sarah and Jane. The pungent aroma of their flooding pussies filled the room, adding another hot sensation to my enjoyment.

"That's it, Jane, lick my twat," Sarah ordered, looking so hot as she squatted over an eager Jane.

"So yummy," Jane replied, as she lapped eagerly.

I watched for a couple of minutes until Sarah asked me, "Want to fuck your dream girl, Joey?"

I thought to myself 'I already have', but replied, "God, yes," sounding a lot more like the old meek me.

Sarah resisted having an orgasm on Jane's face, and instead backed off and leaned her own face just over Jane's.

"Want that big cock in you?" Sarah questioned, before invading Jane's mouth with her hot tongue.

When Sarah broke the kiss after a few seconds, Jane answered as if there hadn't been a break between the question and the kiss, "Is the sky blue?"

Sarah walked over to me, pulled me up and led me to Jane, ordering, "On all fours, my pet."

Jane rolled off her back and onto her hands and knees.

I moved behind Jane, looked at my sister who nodded with a big encouraging smile, before I slid my cock inside the cheerleader's pussy.

Jane moaned, "Yes, so big."

"God I wish he wasn't my brother," Sarah said misleadingly. "None of the college boys have cocks like this."

"That's disappointing," Jane responded, between moans, as I slowly slid in and out of her, again in awe that this was actually happening.

"Yeah, you better keep my baby big brother," Sarah continued, "he has the perfect equipment," playing sexual matchmaker.

"This definitely isn't a one-time thing," Jane responded, exciting me. The idea that I could be fucking Jane past today was amazing, especially when Sarah was away at college.

"Only if you beg," I added, again trying to show my confidence.

"Is that so?" Jane smiled, looking back at me with an impish grin.

"Oh yeah, I need to know how bad you want it," I said, asserting myself by pulling out of her.

Jane's eyes went big, clearly surprised I had actually quit fucking her, "Shove that big snake back in me, baby."

"I plan to fuck you all the time," I said, rubbing my cock up and down between her pussy lips.

"You better," Jane smiled.

"I think he's asking you to be his girlfriend," Sarah added, continuing her perfect set-up.

"Are you, sexy?" Jane asked. "Are you asking me out?"

I had never asked anyone before and I imagine that in the history of the world I may be the first ever to ask someone out for a first date while I was in the act of fucking them. I slid my cock deep into the popular cheerleader again and asked, "Will you go out with me, Jane?"

"I will if you keep fucking me and show me what kind of man you are," she answered.

I reached ahead, grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back as I began fucking her hard. I said, "You understand I expect you to be my submissive fuck toy."

"Oh God, Joey," she screamed, as I slammed into her. "I can't believe this side of you!"

"I know what I want, and I want my own hot cheerleader girlfriend and slut," I said, part of me amazed that I had the chutzpah to say such things.

"Oh yes, Joey, I'll be your girlfriend and your slut forever," she moaned. "Just keep fucking me."

I pulled out after a few more hard thrusts, flipped her around and onto her back, wanting to look down into her eyes as I fucked her, as I said more tenderly, "Always, my pet."

I slid back into her and she moaned, looking into my eyes, "Oh fuck, Joey, I can't believe this."

"That makes two of us," I replied, as I resumed fucking her.

I leaned forward and kissed her, trying to multitask... which I realized after a minute or so was very difficult... although I loved her soft lips, and her tongue briefly in my mouth.

She then said, looking at me so innocently, "Now fuck the hell out of me and make me your slut!!"

And for a couple of minutes... we fucked.

Jane closed her eyes and only her moans and the sounds of sex filled the room... Sarah oddly quiet.

I looked over at Sarah, who was also multitasking.

One hand was between her legs rubbing herself.

The other hand was on her phone filming us.

I shook my head at my sister's brazen behaviour, even as I thought it would be cool to have a copy of this amazing night.

Thankfully I had already deposited a load in Jane's mouth, or I'm sure my excitement would have made this a two minute fuck session... the few loads I'd shot in or on Sarah today also helped make this a marathon session.

Sarah finally said, "Shit, this is too hot. Strip her and turn her onto her side."

"Yes, ma'am," I joked, as I did as she requested... finally getting to see... then grab from behind... Jane's large, firm tits in all their glory, then watching as Sarah got off the bed and straddled Jane's face in an awkward way.

I fucked Jane from behind.

Jane ate out Sarah.

"Oh yes, Jane, lick me while my brother pounds that wet cunt," Sarah ordered.

And for a couple of minutes, I fucked Jane hard.

Jane awkwardly and eagerly licked Sarah, her moans increasing as she did.

Sarah ordered, "Fuck her harder, Joey. Can't you tell how close she is?"

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed, giving her a sly smirk as I began fucking Jane as hard as I could in this somewhat uncomfortable position... which I found useful as I had to focus on the fucking, on pleasing Jane, and thus wasn't close to coming.

"Oh yes, Joey, fuck, yes, oh God, yes, Sarah, fuck, fuck, yes!!!!" she babbled and then screamed as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Don't stop, Joey, keep pounding and give her back to back orgasms," Sarah ordered, as Jane collapsed onto her back, unable to keep licking Sarah as the pleasure cascaded through her.

Sarah stood up a moment later, joking, "I changed my mind. This isn't conducive to my reaching orgasm. Go lie on the bed, Jane."

Jane joked, "I'm not sure my legs will carry me there."

I bent down, lifted her up, hoping I wouldn't drop her, my own legs not all that steady, and carried her to the bed. I placed her down gently and watched Sarah straddle her face.

I moved back between Jane's legs and slid back inside her wetness.

I pumped in and out of her, knowing my eruption was going to let loose in the near future.

But Sarah was first, as her moans increased and she began grinding on Jane's face. I could only hear the grinding unfortunately, wishing I could see Jane eagerly licking my sister's cunt.

"Oh yes, suck on my clit," Sarah moaned, furiously using Jane's face to get herself off.

I cupped Jane's big solid tits, as Jane wrapped her nylon-clad legs around me.

I wished I was naked so I could feel the silky sheer nylons rubbing against my body, but playing with her big tits while I fucked her was pretty damn good on its own.

Sarah demanded, "Fuck her harder, make her face bounce up and down against my cunt, baby brother."

"Sure thing, big sis," I responded, slamming into Jane as hard and as deep as I could... finally ready to shoot my load.

Another minute, Jane's moans increasing again, Sarah screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" as she came and collapsed forward.

I could see the wetness all over Jane's face as I kept fucking her.

"Oh yes, Joey, I'm close again," she said, "fuck me with that big dick."

I leaned forward and kissed her, tasting my sister's pussy juice on my girlfriend's (yes, she was my girlfriend... or at least she'd recently declared she was in the heat of the moment),,, my girlfriend's lips.

Jane kissed me back for only a few seconds before her back arched up, our lips broke apart, and she screamed, "Oh yessssssss!"

I watched her come again... her lips trembling, her body quaking and my cock swarmed with her wet warmth.

A few more strokes and I knew I was close too.

I pulled out and ordered, "On your knees, Jane."

As I'd hoped, although I wasn't sure it was possible for such a babe to do this for me, Jane quickly got off the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me and said, "Give me your cum, Joey. Shoot it wherever you want."

I furiously stroked my cock and was surprised when Sarah dropped to her knees beside her.

Sarah purred, "Paint her face with your cum, baby brother. I want to be right here for this!"

"Oh, God," I grunted, Jane's mouth wide open and looking like she was desperate for my cum, and after just a few more strokes, I erupted a load all over Jane's pretty face... before deciding to give a hint of Sarah and my relationship as I turned and spewed a rope on my sister's chest.

"Joey!" Sarah mock gasped.

"Yeah, that's supposed to be my cum," Jane protested, my cock just an inch from my sister's open mouth and getting closer.

I thought Sarah might take my willing cock in her mouth before Jane grabbed my dick and devoured it whole... claiming it as her own.

Sarah joked, as she smiled at me wickedly, "Thanks Jane; that horse cock is so hypnotizing that I almost forgot it's my brother's."

Jane sucked for a few more seconds before responding, "The sacrifices I make for the alumni."

"I'm a sacrifice?" I objected.

"Oh, trust me," Jane smiled, licking one final drop of cum from the head of my cock, "The pleasure was all mine."

I argued, "Oh, the pleasure was both of ours."

And as I sat back on the bed, I watched as Sarah and Jane began kissing.

Ten minutes later, I was walking through the party hand in hand with Jane.

One minute after that, I was the talk of the party.

One hour after that, I fucked Jane one last time, depositing a load in her cunt... while Sarah had another senior cheerleader named Beth eat her out.

Two hours after that, I was at home and giving Sarah a celebratory good night fuck on the living room sofa when Mom walked in and started asking questions and making requests... but that is a different story.

Coming next:

A Sister Surprise: Drunk Mommy

.....

.....

.....


Of course, there were a couple deleted SCENES and a couple deleted PICTURES from this story....

Deleted Scene One:

Originally, I planned to have Jane figure out that Sarah and Joey were committing incest. When that was the plan, I loved this picture. Alas, it didn't fit. One day, I will use it in a story.

Deleted Scene 2:

I also had an idea that either:

1. Jane would take charge of Sarah once she discovered the incest.

Or

2. Sarah would decide to return the favour and go down on Jane (but I decided the hierarchy made more sense if Sarah only received pleasure and ran the show.

Deleted Picture 1:

Before the more kinky position I eventually used for the threesome, I had this picture. The problem though, I realized after the fact, was the lesbian picture in the background. Thus, I created a new scene. (I think it ended up being the right choice)

Deleted Picture 2:

I also originally had this picture when Sarah decides to join... alas it just didn't seem as natural.

THE END

UNTIL...

NEXT TIME.

Jasmine July 2017.

Coming in the fall/winter of 2017:

A Sister Surprise: Drunk Mommy

12