A Sister's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was more shifting around behind her and she felt a pillow jammed below her legs.

Vanessa jammed the pillow in, then keeping the pressure on the vibrator in her sister’s bottom, lay down with her head beneath her sister’s pussy, her back and shoulders on the bed, her feet supporting her on the floor off the end of the bed. Damn, this is getting athletic she thought to herself, but prepared to endure it anyway.

Vanessa felt some pressure on the small of her back and spread her knees a little, lowering her pelvis towards the bed until she felt her sister’s mouth upon her pussy. She moaned with pleasure and lost herself in sensation as she was subjected to the dual pleasures being inflicted upon her clit and anus. It wasn’t long until she let out a long wailing scream of pleasure as her pussy exploded in orgasm, her butt contracting around the vibrator which Megan allowed to slip free of its confines.

Her head resting down on the bed, Vanessa quietly enjoyed the final throes of her orgasm, noting that Megan was again moving about the bedroom. As she was about recovered, she felt Megan climb onto the bed in front of her. “mmmm, maybe I get to eat some pussy now,” she thought to herself, anticipating the pleasure. Then she felt Megan lifting her head up so that she was looking directly in front of her. She felt the blindfold grasped and it was pulled up and away as Megan said to her, ”Suck my dick Bitch!”

Vanessa’s eyes adjusted to the light to discover that before her was a 7 inch rubber cock/dildo, pointing straight at her mouth, with her head being pulled towards it. She instinctively opened her mouth to take it in as she looked along its length to find that Megan was wearing a strap on! There was something odd and yet strangely exciting about looking up from the rubber cock to see her sister’s pert nipples standing out from her breasts above her.

Megan didn’t make her suck it for long, pulling it out and saying, “surprise, I told you I’d make you feel good.”

“Oh god, I can’t wait,” replied Vanessa. Megan moved yet again, climbing around behind Vanessa so that the dildo was pointing, ready to penetrate her sister.

“Oo, I haven’t had a cock since Cindy first fucked me,” said Vanessa,” I had just about given up, but after seeing Daddy cum and now this, I might have to ring Pete back after all.” She felt Megan lube up the end of the strap-on against her wet pussy before she pushed it slowly inside.

“Oh god, that’s soooo big,” said Vanessa, wiggling and moving to accommodate the girth of the toy. Megan knelt behind her, thrusting with her hips like she imagined a guy would to work the cock into her sister. It wasn’t long before it was all in and she could slide it in and out of her sister’s pussy just like a real cock.

“ooo,. Fuck me with your cock Meg. Shove it inside me and fuck me hard!” said Vanessa, loving the feeling of having her pussy stuffed full with the toy, her vagina spread around it, her lips grasping at it as it moved in and out of her.

“that’s it you slut, take m big dick, fuck me like the little tart you are!” responded Meg to her sister’s dirty pleas.

She worked the cock in and out of the bare pussy in front of her, watching the lips slide back and forth along the fake veins of the toy. Vanessa was working herself hard against the toy, fucking like it was the first and last chance that she would ever get. Megan reached beneath her to fondle her tits and then to stroke and rub her clit.

“Oh yes, its so big, fuck me Daddy!” Vanessa cried as an orgasm again rocked her body. Megan gasped at the cry of Daddy, but didn’t say anything as the orgasm washed over her sister.

Megan withdrew the cock and undid the buckles. She clambered around in front of her sister. “Eat me Nessy, make me cum now,” she told her sister.

“I want to fuck you with it,” Vanessa said.

“No, just eat me. You can fuck me later,” said Megan, untying her sister’s hands. Vanessa happily complied with her sister’s wishes, diving forwards to allow her tongue to work some magic on Megan’s clit and to taste her nectar.

It didn’t take long before Megan, excited from all of the afternoon’s activities, exploded in her own orgasm. Once it had subsided, she released the remaining trusses from her sister. They gathered there stuff and retreated to the bathroom where the showered together before dressing in anticipation of their Mother’s arrival home.

It was in the shower that Megan asked Vanessa about saying “fuck me Daddy.”

“Oh shit, I was just thinking about his big cock when it was all ready to explode and it slipped out,” laughed Vanessa. “Its not like I’d fuck him or anything!”

Megan let it go, but couldn’t help but think maybe Nessy was laughing it off a little too casually. She herself couldn’t imagine having sex with her father but had to admit that the way that Vanessa had described what she had seen had turned her on. Maybe she’d have to see if she could find a way to see it for herself.

12