A Sister's Fear Ch. 02

Story Info
Alan and Kelly continue their affair.
3.6k words
4.65
38.2k
88
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing from chapter 1.

I pulled out of Kelly and flopped down next to her.

"What's wrong, you OK?"

"I'm fine, just tired" I looked at my sister "I'm not used to this, I think I need to work out and build some muscle up!"

Kelly laughed then took my still hard cock in her hand.

"I will never sleep with that poking me." she had started to slowly wank me.

She sat up in the bed, one hand around the shafts of my cock and the other she placed around the end, fingers around it. The head of my cock kept slapping into her palm. It felt fantastic.

"Warn me before you come."

"Save you getting in a mess?" I joked.

She didn't reply just increased the speed of her hands. I felt how tight she was gripping me. The fingers over the end of my cock were twisting around it one way then the other all the while her other hand increased it's speed, every so often she would stop and get some of my pre cum on her fingers to keep my cock wet.

"I think I'm going to cum!" I could feel the build up.

"How close are you?"

"Oh god any second!"

Kelly stopped, bent and took my cock into her mouth and gave such a hard suck that I exploded into her mouth, I couldn't believe she had done that, she was still sucking moving her mouth around my cock as I was shooting into her. I could feel her gulp as she drank down every drop I produced, her tongue was sliding around the tip of my cock as if it was trying to coax more cum out of me.

As my orgasm subsided Kelly released me and moved up the bed, she kissed me on the lips, it quickly turned into an open mouthed kiss and that was the first time I tasted my ejaculate.

"That was better than I expected!"

She settled next to me.

"I never thought you'd do that."

"I had to try, one bad experience shouldn't put any one off. Did

you enjoy it?"

"You couldn't tell?" I put my arm around her "Did you?"

"I will have to do it again of course, just to be sure, then I'll know for sure."

I could sense the humor in her voice.

"That's a date then?" I quipped.

"We'll see"

We lay together, occasionally kissing then she reached across me and turned out the bedside light.

"Night Al."

"Night Kelly. "

She snuggled closer.

"I love you."

"Me too." she pinched my arm, it was a joke from our childhood.

The alarm woke me at 9am, Kelly was already up and I could hear her in the kitchen downstairs. After dressing I found her at the table so I kissed her full on the lips.

"Morning Al."

"Morning sexy" I paused, looked at her and realised what I felt "I love you."

"Me too" she smiled "you better eat, we have lots to do before mum gets back."

We spent a couple of hours cleaning, striping beds and tidying. My room was in need of a good airing, I never have believed that sex smelled so much, before driving to the station to pick up mum and Tasha.

Thankfully we didn't have to wait long, as soon as they were through the barrier, Tash came flying at me and threw herself into my arms.

"Missed me?" she asked.

"Not one little bit" I joked "Looks like you had a great time?"

"It was fantastic, I have so much to tell you and show you"

She was so full of happiness. Mum came up pulling a large suitcase and several shopping bags, I grabbed the suitcase and and we headed for Kelly's car.

Tasha sat in the back with me and I got a full description of everything she did and most of what she saw!

When we got home mum asked me how it had been with Kelly.

"The thunderstorm made me realise that she is my sister, someone I should cherish and having her trust me when she was so scared was nice."

"Really?" she looked shocked "You didn't try to bite her head off?"

"No, we have had a great weekend, Kelly's told me I can visit her any time I want ."

"I may need to lie down!" she joked.

The rest of the day was pleasant, Kelly and Natasha spent some time together in Tasha's room while mum chilled. Around 7.30pm Kelly said she had better go home, my heart sank.

"Can you give me some help with my stuff Al?"

We got upstairs and she quickly kissed me.

"Try to get over next weekend, please?"

I promised I would do my best. At the car we all said our goodbyes, I hugged her a little too long and got strange looks from Tasha and mum as Kelly drove away.

I couldn't believe the feeling of emptiness that hit me as I realised I would not be with Kelly for a week.

"Come on in, I want an early night."

"Can I stay up and show Alan all the stuff I got?"

Mum agreed and I promised to let Tasha show me what things she had been given.

"OK, but please can you sit in the dining room to talk, not under my bedroom?" mum looked tired.

"Tell you what Tasha, let's sit in my room, that way mum can get some sleep and we won't wake her when you go to bed."

That sorted that out.

We sat in my room, Tasha was excited about showing me what she had. First it was some stuffed toys she liked.

"Now I need to change, so look away!"

I did as I was told and listened as she changed, all the while wishing Kelly was here.

Tasha showed off all her new clothes, after the second dress she started changing whilst I looked.

"Oh yes look, my first bra!" she suddenly produced a tiny white bra from her bag "Mum says that I will need it soon."

I resisted the temptation to laugh. "you can't see the rest as they are undies, and brothers aren't supposed to see them." which I found amusing after watching her change and because we had seen each other nude plenty of times.

9.30 came around and I scooted her off to bed.

As I climbed into bed all I could think off was Kelly.

The week dragged. Unemployment sucks and at the time the UK had massive unemployment. My days were always the same, job centre, look for jobs and apply for jobs. Then if I was lucky it would be off to an interview.

On Thursday I had an interview at, of all places, an adult shop!

It was situated 2 minutes from Kelly's flat.

The interview seemed to go well, the job was basically working in the back room sorting orders and sending out items to customers in the post (this was the late 1970s so no Internet or mobile phones, everything was paper) There would be no work in the shop during opening times because of my age. When the interview was over the owner said he'd be in touch.

It was around 3.30pm and I knew that Kelly finished around 4pm so I thought I'd hang around for her. I made a quick call home, mum should be back after picking Natasha up from school. I told her that the interview went well.

"What is the job?" she asked.

I couldn't tell her that it was for a sex shop!!

"It's in a despatch office for a retail outlet." I could feel my face redden!

"Brilliant, see if Kelly can bring you home and we can all have dinner together."

I said I'd get Kelly to phone her.

I walked slowly to Kelly's place and to my joy her car was out front.

I rang the bell and and her smile was pure joy. No sooner had we closed the door to her flat, than I pinned her against the wall and kissed her, she responded and our hands were all over each other, within seconds most of our clothes had been removed or pushed to one side and I was sliding my cock inside her.

We had made love previously but this was pure lust, I just wanted to fuck her as hard as I could and I think that was all she wanted. .

Within seconds she moaned my name as she came. My cock was pounding into her, I had my hands on her ass, lifting her a little as I was fucking her. I could feel her pussy gripping me, hot and wet.

In less than a minute my hips sped up as that tightening feeling gripped me.

"Alan, I'm coming again." Kelly's voice was deep almost like a growl.

The feeling as we came together was fantastic, I pushed hard into her and stayed rigid as I came in waves deep inside my sister.

With each pulse of my orgasm, Kelly let out a deep grunt, her fingers digging into my ass cheeks. As my orgasm subsided I kissed her gently.

"I never thought I could miss sex so much" she said after I broke the kiss "I never want this to end".

"I know, I thought of nothing but you all week."

"I have been the same, Sunday night was hell."

"I hated watching you drive away."

We kissed our tongues exploring and my softening cock slid out of Kelly, she broke the kiss.

"What are you doing here?" she was running her hands up and down my back "not that I'm complaining. "

I told her about the interview and what mum had said.

"I'm off work tomorrow, I wonder if I can persuade mum to let me stay over?"

"If you do we will have to gag each other." I replied making her giggle.

"Mmm that could be fun, let's wash and I'll phone mum"

In her little bathroom I watched her wash and realised that she did have a nice body, a bit skinny, but nice.

Kelly went off to phone as I washed dried myself. She hung up as I walked into her small living room.

"Right I need to pack a few things for the night, maybe the weekend." We both had silly grins as she passed me.

Within a few minutes we were driving across the city.

"Where is the job?" Kelly asked.

"Well, I don't think I'll get it, but you know the adult shop down the road?"

"Your joking!!" she seemed shocked.

"No, I'm serious. I'd be working in the mail order room, not in the shop, because at 18 I'm to young to be in the shop, you have to be 21."

"Mum will go bat shit!"

"I have told her that it's working in a despatch department for a retail outlet"

"Smooth, at least you didn't lie to her" she paused as we came to a junction "have you seen Debbie yet?"

"She's away till Sunday."

"Don't forget what I told you."

"I won't."

We spent the rest of the drive chatting.

When we got home I leaned across and kissed her on the cheek quickly.

Mum had prepared dinner, so Kelly just dumped her stuff in the lounge.

"I thought we would have a proper family meal." mum was happy.

The meal went well, all 4 of us chattering, discussing the chances of me getting the job. Kelly asked mum if she was OK with her staying over.

"That's no problem, do you mind sleeping down here and not sharing my bed?" she asked Kelly.

"That's OK mum."

"You can always have my bed and I'll sleep on the floor" I had my hopes we could sleep together again.

"Thank you Alan, your bed is a lot more comfortable than the sofa."

Mum had a strange look on her face.

"Better still you have my room and I'll sleep down here, will that be OK mum?" she lost the look as I made the suggestion.

"I don't mind. If you two want to share Alan's bedroom that's fine. Share the bed if you want, you did last week during the storm."

There was a long pause.

"But you better hope there's no thunderstorm tonight or your bed will collapse when tasha gets there."

This had us all giggling.

"I need to talk to mum, girls can we have a few minutes alone?"

"Don't tell me your in trouble?" mum asked when we were alone.

"No, nothing like that. It's about this job. Now, I don't think I will get it, but, well this is a little tricky. If I get the job I will need a letter from you allowing me to work in the despatch area."

"Why on earth do they need that?" she looked puzzled.

"Well the shop is called Blue Adventures and it's an adult shop, I can't work in the shop itself, only in the warehouse." I waited for the explosion.

"I don't know what to say" she paused "it's not dirty books is it?"

"No, they sell adult toys, lingerie stuff like that."

"Okay" she paused "if you get the job is it something you'd like to do?"

I wasn't expecting that response.

"It's a job mum, I'm sick of not working. In 8 months I haven't worked a single day, so if I get it I'd like to give it a go."

She sat looking at me. Finally she reached across the table and took my hand in hers.

"OK, let's wait and see. If you get the job I will support you all the way" she patted my hand "Please don't tell Tasha, I think she's too young " I nodded "Have you told Kelly yet."

"Yes, in fact it's a couple of minutes walk from Kelly's place." I told her.

"That's good, I won't have to worry if you miss the bus home, ask Kelly nicely and she may let you stay over."

I had to suppress a laugh at that.

"I never thought about that!" I should get an Oscar for the performance I was putting on "could save a fortune in bus fares if I stay over occasionally."

"Now your thinking son. Ask her if you get the job."

My mind was suddenly full of ideas of sex with Kelly and no boundaries!

We went into the living room and I sat between my sisters, without thinking I put my left hand on Kelly's thigh, realising what I had done I quickly did the same to Tasha then squeezed them at the same time, they both squealed and started to pummel me with light slaps.

"OK what was so private you couldn't tell us." Tasha asked.

"You'll find out." I tweaked her leg again.

"Spoil sport, why can't you tell us?"

"Listen if I get the job I will tell you, OK?"

"Suppose so" Tasha pulled a sulky face.

We spent the evening watching TV, Tasha went to bed at 9 followed by the rest of us.

When we got to my room, Kelly kissed me quickly.

"I'll go to the bathroom and change, you do the same after OK?" Kelly whispered.

She came back in her nightdress and I went to change. As I got to the bathroom mum popped her head around her bedroom door.

"Alan, you better not sleep nude tonight" she whispered How the hell did my mother know that I slept nude? "Put your pajamas on!"

I held them up for her to see.

"Oh, good lad" she beckoned me over with her finger. When I got there she kissed me on the cheek "Good night son."

As she moved back to close the door I caught a quick glimpse of her nude body and I had a quick view of her tits, they looked firm and very shapely!

I changed and went back to my room.

Kelly was sitting on the bed still in her nightdress, I sat next to her and she stood, lifted her nightdress up to her middle and sat on my lap. Her lips found mine and she kissed me, my right hand slipped up inside her nighty and found her hard nipple, she moaned into my mouth. That was when Natasha said.

"What are you doing?"

We froze, I managed to slide my hand down.

"You are supposed to knock Tasha" Kelly stayed as she was. "Alan had something in his eye" even I cringed at that poor excuse "And then he kissed me to say thank you."

"Humph, Alan never kisses me like that."

"Have you ever asked him too?" I failed to see what Kelly was hoping to achieve "Sometimes you have to ask."

"Would you kiss me like that Alan?"

All I thought was what sort of a mess had Kelly got me into!

"I think your a little too young for kisses like that. But when your old enough I will." she seemed satisfied by that.

"What did you want Tasha?" Kelly asked.

"I wanted to sleep with you 2." she came over and stood by us, Kelly was naked from the waist down her nightdress was just covering her, Tasha must have noticed?

"Perhaps tomorrow night you could sleep with Al, you have school in the morning and we have a lot to talk about and that would keep you awake. Come on I'll take you to your room." as Tasha turned away Kelly jumped up and pulled her nighty down.

"Hey Natasha!" I called her back. "here's a good night kiss."

I planted my lips on hers and held the kiss for a few seconds then pulled back, she had her eyes closed.

Kelly took her hand and just before the door closed I heard Tasha whisper "Wow! I can see why you enjoyed that kiss."

Kelly came back, as soon as she did she dropped her nightdress to the floor.

"I think we had better do this on the floor" she kept her voice low "That was close!"

"I didn't hear her come in!" I said as I took my pajamas off.

"She's a sneak" she was on her knees "Got to watch her."

I walked over to where Kelly was kneeling, as I got close she took my soft cock into her mouth and gently rolled it between her teeth, her tongue felt like it was trying to force its way down inside my hardening cock, the tip was wriggling around the hole, then she pushed it under the foreskin. I was fully erect in no time, Kelly released my cock.

"On the floor." Kelly said.

I lay on my back wondering what she would do, and how Kelly seemed to be enjoying herself.

She took my cock into her mouth again, sucking around the end, her right hand gripped me and started to wank me at the same time.

She stopped sucking me and placed her hand over the end of my cock then she proceeded to gently bite me. The feeling of her teeth seemed to make me harder, she was clamping her teeth down with just enough force not to cause pain, at the same time her hand was twisting around my cocks head.

She moved her teeth up along and the head was devoured by her mouth again and her hand started an increased movement.

"Your going to make me come" I whispered.

"Mmmmm" Kelly sucked harder.

Her hand was speeding up and she was twisting her mouth around my cock, with little warning my orgasm hit me, my cock started to flood my sisters mouth with my cum, I could feel her greedily sucking me, trying to get every last drop out of me.

"That was unbelievable!" I said as she continued to lick and suck gently.

She released me and moved alongside me.

"I enjoyed that." she settled next to me.

Not saying anything I pushed her gently on to her back and slowly moved down her body, kissing every inch or so.

I got to my target and she opened her legs. I was able to get a long look at her before I slid my tongue into her crack, Kelly let out a low moan. My tongue found her clit, it felt small and hard, I flicked it with the tip of my tongue and Kelly clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle the sounds she was marking, with each touch she she twitched.

While I was playing with her bud I slid a finger slowly into her wet opening, as I did she arched her back, both hands were now clamped over her mouth. I began to speed my tongue up, each time it touched her I pushed my finger into her. I could hear her muffled moans.

Suddenly her legs clamped together trapping me, as she came my hand became wet with her juices, I couldn't move away from her so I pressed my tongue hard against her clit, Kelly froze her back arched and her legs seemed to clamp on to me even harder her. I could feel her pussy gripping my fingers and her juices flowing out of her.

Slowly her legs relaxed, I was able to lift my head thanking God that she still had her hand over her mouth.

Kelly's eyes were wide open, I gently pulled her hand away and kissed her.

"Jez Alan! That was unbelievable!" Kelly whispered "I have never had an orgasm like that!."

"Next time I do that I want to hear you."

"Mmmm, then you can make love to me" Kelly kissed me.

"We better get in bed, just in case the sneak wanders in" I kissed her quickly "Put your nighty on and I will have to wear my pj's."

"Awww, only the bottoms please?"

"OK."

We got into bed and within minutes I feel asleep.