A Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

Taking his toast he pecked her on the cheek, "Ok Sis but if you need to talk you know where I am ok, see you later" and off he went to work.

Why did he do that, he hadn't done that for years, 'don't be stupid it was just a peck.' She busied herself as long as she could but she knew she would have to face up to what had happened sooner or later. She made herself a cup of coffee and sat in the garden. So! What had happened? She finger fucked herself, so what? it wasn't the first time, she laughed at herself, and if last night was anything to go by it certainly wouldn't be the last. But why after all this time, 'Stupid cow' she thought, "You aint kissed a man in all this time either, makes sense doesn't it.'

"Cooeee."

That's all I need Mel thought, "Hi Linda, how's you?" she asked, hiding her annoyance.

"Well you two were getting on famously last night, I know Lee was in a good mood this morning, he said he will be back tonight to finish the arrangements for the party, so drink's at 8 ok dear gotta dash thing's to do bye."

"God that woman annoys me" Mel said, under her breath, "suppose I don't want to 'drink at 8,' But Mel knew she did, in fact the thought was already getting her excited, 'Stupid woman.' she thought, 'Anyone would think it was a date, a first date even, silly bitch"

She busied her self for the rest of the day, her mind kept going back to the kiss, would he try it again what would she do.

'Oh forget it he's married,'

'Yeah but he's not happy is he?'

'No but he is still married, I don't want to wreck that do I?'

'What, with a silly kiss, that wouldn't wreck a strong marriage would it, not a little kiss'

Her mind was like that for the rest of the day, a continual niggling argument with herself, while she sorted out her clothes, while she showered, right up until she went out of her gate to Linda's patio, right till the moment she saw Lee's huge smile.

"I wasn't sure you would come." he said quietly.

"Why not," she said sharply, "We have a party to sort out don't we?"

"Yes of course we do."

Linda came out with a tray of drink's, vodka again for Mel, "You look stunning my dear," Linda said, "don't you think Lee, really nice."

Mel flushed a little, not used to compliment's on her dress sense, but then she did dress rather mumsy most, well, all the time really, "Thank you," she said, "Just one of my old dresses, I wasn't sure it would still fit." She knew that it fitted perfectly, a short summer cotton dress, cool yet pretty.

Linda started going over the conversation from the previous night, taking note's this time. Mel and Lee added bit's here and there but mostly just looked at each other, or away from each other in embarrassment.

After an hour Mel said, "I better put the kid's to bed, wont be a minute." She got up and called the kid's, taking them up to there rooms and giving them the usual goodnight kiss.

She came down stairs and as she entered the kitchen Lee was waiting for her. She gasped, "You made me jump." she said

"Sorry, mum wanted to know if you have any lemon for the vodka," he said, "or something else to mix with it."

She moved towards the fridge, "Yes I keep some lemon for the kid's." she brushed passed him, his hand moved to her waist, she stopped and turned.

Suddenly there was an explosion of passion, passionate kisses, passionate hand's and passionate breathing.

"Cooeee, did you find any"

They sprang apart, stifling their laughter and quickly straightening themselves up they went back round Linda's. For the next hour they did there best to talk party,. But a little innuendo here and double entendre there said a whole lot more of what the underlying feeling was.

Mel couldn't believe what had happened in the kitchen, she just lost it at his touch, the feeling's that washed over her were just enormously strong, and even now she knew she was going to fuck him, her pussy was throbbing like a fucking piston pumping out her juices, her pant's were soaked, she even thought that she could smell her own musky odour she was so high.

Eventually Linda said, "Well I think that's it, I'm off to bed, don't keep Mel up too late Lee she has to get the kid's up in the morning, g'night" and off she went.

Mel sat opposite Lee, they just looked at each other for a few moment's. "Can I get you another drink?" Lee asked quietly.

"No." Mel said, "You can follow me home and fuck me." She stood up and almost ran home, Lee was close behind her, as she closed her back door his arms enveloped her, kissing passionately it took two seconds to drop his trousers and one second to drop her pants, he lifted her onto the kitchen table and rammed into her eager wet pussy, amongst cries of passion and some of pain, it took him five second's to fill her pussy with his juice.

She was devastated, not even close, she felt like she had been used, the same humiliation she used to feel with John, she felt her anger starting to rise, but she knew she had to stay calm, maybe next time, maybe he would make it next time. "I....I think that was Ben, quickly you better go in case he comes down." she lied. She joined in his laughter as he tripped over his trousers and kissed him at the door, closing it behind him. She walked slowly into the lounge, fell on the settee and cried like a baby.

Shortly after, she heard the rattle of key's on the front door, wiping her eye's she went to the door, took a deep breath and opened it. Mike was scrambling about on all four's trying to pick his key's up off the floor. She grabbed his arm and in her anger, half carried half dragged him to his room. She pulled him onto his bed and started to undress him, it wasn't until she saw the bulge in his boxers that she fully realised what she had done. She was mesmerised by the bulge, it was twitching, pulsing, erect, he lay there, still, asleep, totally unaware of her presence, she sat on the edge of the bed and took a deep breath, eye's fixed on his erection, hand creeping forward, just to see it, just to look at it.

'It would be so easy' she thought, 'so easy.'

"God!" she said, "How desperate can I get." She jumped up and ran from the room, grabbing his clothes as she went. She knew she was in for a bad night, she knew that she would need to relieve herself again, she felt ashamed, she had been without any form of sex for a long time, it had occasionally entered her head but she had been able to pass it off, now she just seemed so desperate.

She had a bad night, a seriously bad night, even her self ministration's didn't help, she felt like she had been awake all night but she knew she had at least dozed for a while. She got up when the alarm went and prepared breakfast, she made small talk with Mike who seemed totally unaffected by his constant dinking. She took the kid's to school and sat in her kitchen drinking coffee, still restless.

The doorbell rang making her jump, she opened the door to find the mail order delivery guy, bare chested and wearing short's, holding a package for her. He was a regular visitor as she bought the kid's clothes from the catalogue. "Morning misses, how's you then, lovely day innit." he said with a smile.

Putting on a false smile she said, "Morning Brian. Yes it's been quite nice, I see your dressed for the heat it must get quite hot in that van all day." Too late she realised that she was looking at his crotch. Embarrassed she took the parcel and dropped it behind her as he passed her the form to sign.

"Yes!" he said, in his usual tone, "They tried to stop us wearing short's but we had a go at them so they said it was ok. You can get really sweaty in this weather."

Mel had become flustered. A picture of his semi naked, sweating body in the back of a van kept flashing into her head. "Thanks Brian," she said, handing back the paper, "See yah." and she shut the door, leaning against it breathing deeply. 'I gotta do something about this' she thought. She went up to her bedroom and started looking through her drawers. Half way through the second set she found it, at first she wouldn't touch it, just looked, then slowly she reached her hand out and took hold of an old friend, she twisted the bottom, silence. "Fuck!" she shouted, "Shit fuck bastard."

"Cooeee."

'Oh fuckin wonderful.' she thought, 'just what I fucking needed.' She thrust the vibrator under her pillow, "Coming." she shouted, calmly.

Linda was standing at the back door. "I've put the kettle on love," she said "how are you today, Lee said he will be away for a couple of day's and to call him if we need any help with the party. You alright Mel. You look a little flushed?"

"No, I'm fine." she replied, "Spring cleaning, that's all." Mel made the coffee while Linda waffled on about the arrangements for the party.

' Couple of day's.' Mel thought, 'couple of fuckin days, what the fuck am I supposed to do now.' Her mind wandered off into the frustration's of a man less life.

"Mel....Mel...."

Mel blinked back to reality, Linda's coffee was almost gone.

"Sorry Linda I was mile's away."

"So can I leave that with you then?"

"Leave what?"

"The music and the cake's silly" Linda said with a laugh

"Oh....oh yes no problem, I should be able to manage that ok."

Linda finished her coffee and said, "Well I better be off, load's to do before the weekend. Bye" and off she went.

Mel ran upstairs pulling the vibe from under her pillow, she rattled it and banged it, but it was dead. She opened the bottom and tipped the batteries out, they were all rusted up. 'Down the shop's then' she thought and grabbing her key's she drove to her local shop, bought some batteries and dashed back home, locking all door's. She was back in her bedroom in less than ten minutes. She put the batteries in and switched it on, nothing, she banged it against her palm, it stirred, slowly at first then picking up till it reached top speed. She closed her eye's and held it against her cheek, slowly moving it over her breast's and down toward her wet pulsing pussy. Before she got there she switched it off. 'No,' she thought, 'I'm going to enjoy this.'

She went to the bathroom and turned the bath tap's on, putting the vibe on the sink she slowly stripped off her clothes, once the bath was full she slipped into it, steaming hot. The vibe was in front of her but out of immediate reach, she looked at it longingly as she soaped her body, letting her finger's point the way to her eager hole.

By the time she got out she was shaking with anticipation, using all her will power she dried herself slowly, then, naked and with the vibrator in her hand she lay on her bed, leg's spread wide, feeling the cool air brushing her quim.

She switched the vibe on, running it over her cheek's to her breast's, her other hand snaking down between her leg's. The vibe went from one side to the other, brushing each erect nipple in turn, Mel had a huge smile of anticipation on her face, she was eager, she needed it now. She moved the vibe down to her sodden pussy lip's, brushed them, twitching at the sensation's that ran through her, then she slowly pushed it in, "Arrrggghhh." she sighed as it went in, she pulled it out slightly and then back in, all the way, her free hand played with her nipples, her knee's came up and the vibe went in even deeper, brushing her erect throbbing bud. She could feel it rising, she laughed, "Come on babe, come and get me take me." she mumbled as she stroked her clit.

The rising feeling of orgasm got stronger and she became even more eager, even impatient, using both hand's she started thrusting the vibe in harder and faster, a picture of Lee fucking her on the kitchen table, thrusting and banging into her, "Oh yes babe, do it give me it babe make me come oh yes oh yes." and her orgasm hit her like a steam train, still she thrust the vibe in deeper and deeper harder and harder, "Fuck me you bastard fuck me hard." Lee was fucking her, she could feel him ramming into her, he done it right this time, "yes oh yes babe oh yes...."

Suddenly at the very apex of her orgasm the picture blurred, "no don't go babe, come back oh yes come and do it babe." the point of no return was upon her, eye's tight shut, ramming the vibe in as far as it would go, a lecherous smile on her lip's, the picture started to clear, "Oh yes babe fuck me, fuck me hard." the face became clear "Oh yes you got me babe." the face became, Mike, "Oh fuck.... No....not...." but she couldn't stop, her momentum kept the vibe ramming into her eager wet throbbing pussy, the orgasm and the need were in control.

"Nooooooooooo." she cried, curling up into a ball, the vibe still working, "No no nooo" the orgasm still sending her body into spasm, "noooo" as she cried into the pillow, flood's of tears and racking cries replacing the racking orgasm. "no no no" she couldn't stop saying it, she couldn't stop crying. But worst of all she couldn't stop her aching body from wanting more.

She didn't know how long she lay there, but she knew she had to move, it would soon be time to pick the kid's up, it would soon be time to get on with her life, if that was possible. She went downstairs and was surprised to see that it was only two o'clock, an hour to go before school closes. She splashed water in her face and took a cup of coffee out into the garden, just walking around looking at the flower's, letting the warm breeze waft over her, trying to get some calm back into her life.

She couldn't pick her spirit's up all evening, the kid's came home, played, had dinner and went to bed, Mike came home had dinner and went to the pub. She was left alone with her thought's and her longing's, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on with her head. She showered and got ready for bed as usual and then she rummaged around in the kitchen and found a half drunk bottle of Bacardi, she mixed it with what was left of the kid's coke and poured herself a tall glass, lounging on the settee letting her mind roam free, trying to untangle the last few day's without the interference of a judgemental attitude.

It didn't work, no matter how much she drank she couldn't escape the fact that Mike was her brother, so why couldn't she get him out of her sexual thought's, why did his image sneak into her mind at that critical moment. Because he was the only man in her whole life who had ever treated her with respect and kindness? The only one who ever cared about her? The only one who, she felt, had ever loved her, or shown her love? Which was it? 'Oh fuck, this is all too fuckin heavy for me' she thought and poured the last of the Bacardi into the glass.

Mike managed to get the door open for once, but fell flat on his face as it swung open. The noise made Mel jump as she woke up and saw him face down, the door wide open. She closed the door and looked at him, afraid. Eventually she plucked up the courage to drag him to his room, determined not to undress him. She lay him on the bed and left him there, returning to the remains of her drink. She went up to bed but she knew she wouldn't sleep, she knew that her body would need help to relax enough to sleep, but no matter what she did she couldn't get Mike out of her head.

Her body was aching, but it wouldn't respond to her stimuli, she curled up and shut her eye's tightly, determined to stay in her room, determined not to go downstairs to his room. Finally, totally exhausted, she fell into a restless sleep.

When she woke she was angry with everyone, she barked at the kid's and positively growled at Mike, who beat a quick escape to work. Realising that she was taking thing's out on Becky and Ben she made sure she said nice word's and gave them a kiss before letting them into school. 'I can't do that' she thought, 'it's not there fault poor thing's.' She determined to keep herself busy and her mind off sex and Lee. She had loads of baking to do for the party and threw herself into it, keeping herself busy but also, she hoped, making herself tired. By the end of the afternoon she had made enough cake's and biscuit's to feed an army.

The evening went as usual and once Mike had gone out and the kid's were in bed she started looking through her music collection.

Mel had a large collection of music, John had been a DJ when he was young and had left his collection when he got thrown out. Mel's problem was most of them had memories attached. Some from John's gig's and other's more personal. She became melancholy, even depressed. 'Fuck this' she thought.

She dived next door and knocked on the window. Linda came out dressed for bed, "Hello dear, nothing wrong is there" she said

"No Linda" Mel said with a smile, "I just need to dash to the shop, you couldn't sit the kid's for a minute could you?"

"Of course dear" Linda said, "No problem."

Mel dashed back and grabbed her car key's. Ten minute's later she was back. "Thanks Linda, sorry it was so late"

"Anytime dear you know that, g'night" and she left.

Mel had her shower and got ready for bed, when she came downstairs she opened the bag and pulled out a large bottle of vodka and a bottle of lemon, pouring herself a large glass she drank half of it and then sat on the settee with the TV on, not watching it, just for the noise.

By the time Mike rattled at the door an hour later, half the bottle had gone. Mel staggered to the door as it opened and Mike fell in, catching him before he fell she held him against the wall as she pushed the door closed. He half fell and half staggered to the settee where he lay down, feet on the floor and fell instantly asleep.

"Fuggin pith head" Mel slurred, staggering about the settee pulling at his clothes. She managed to get him undressed and then lifted him by the arm, she staggered with him to his room and as they approached the bed he fell, she managed to get him to the bed, his back hitting the mattress but his feet staying on the floored pulling her on top of him.

"Fuggin prick." she slurred falling between his legs. As she tried to get up she realised that her face was resting against his crotch, slowly she turned her face to gaze at the bulge in his pant's, throbbing and twitching, only an inch from her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, she could smell him, she couldn't move away, she tried but every time she went to stand up the bulge would twitch, she was getting wet and the voice in her head was screaming 'No, no, no' constantly fighting the urge's that were rising in her, constantly fighting the need she had.

She closed her eye's and took a deep breath, slowly she lowered her head resting her cheek on his erection, she could feel the movement on her face, feel his strength and his manhood. Lost in the heady perfume of her own desires she slowly lift her hand to her face then moved her head so that she could see his erection, she lowered her hand, resting it on his hardness. She closed her eye's and built a picture of Lee, it was Lee's erection that she ran her hand's over, it was Lee who was breathing in rhythmic sleep, it was Lee's erection that she gripped in her hand and rubbed gently, breathing in the odour of his sexual arousal. He was firm, not too long but thick and sturdy.

She opened her eye's " Oh shit!" she said, "What the fuck am I doing." Even as she said it she couldn't stop. With a huge effort she willed her hand to let it go, she stood up and ran from the room in tears leaving her brother half on and half off the bed throwing herself on the settee.

After a while she grabbed her drink and finished it, "It was the drink," she said, "That's what it was, the drink." she said that to herself all the way up stairs and as she got into bed. She said it as her hand's ran over her body and as she again brought herself to orgasm with the vibrator, she said it as she reached her climax and the picture of his erection burned into her. She dreamt it as she tried to sleep, and she was still dreaming it when she woke.

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers