A Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

She said nothing during breakfast, waiting for him to say something, he had to know, why didn't he say something.

"Oh sis" he said, as he headed for the door "You have that party tonight so I wont be home for dinner, I'll grab something at the pub ok? Have fun, bye."

'Was that it?' she thought, 'He didn't even fuckin know.'

"I could have fucking shagged you and you wouldn't fuckin know" she shouted, and then remembered the kid's were still eating. "Sorry kid's just mummy having another of those day's." They smiled and carried on eating there corn flakes.

By 3pm all the cake's and music were round Linda's, Becky and Ben were with her parent's for the weekend and Mel was still in turmoil over the previous night. She knew she had to put it out of her mind so she thought of all the thing's she was going to do to Lee to release her frustration.

By half past seven that evening she was dressed, ready and hot. She had found another of her not so new dresses, this one was what she once called her pick-me-up dress, it was designed to advertise her ware's and as she used to put it, 'if you wannit come and get it.' While her attitude's had changed the dress was still the same and it made her feel really horny wearing it again after so long, and extremely pleased that it still fit.

She had got some drink's in for later when she brought Lee back for the shag of his life and set them out on the table, then she made her way next door. She was surprised how excited she was, it had been a long time since she went anywhere let alone had a date and here she had both right next door. This was going to be a great night.

As she walked in Linda gave her a big hug, "Oh you done so much work," she said, walking her to the bar, "the cake's are lovely and Lee has been stuck in that corner since he arrived looking at the cd's you brought round, it's going to be a wonderful party so have a lot of fun, vodka and lemon there we are."

Mel smile and took the drink, she took a mouthful as she walked over to Lee. "What do you think?" she asked.

Lee looked at her, "Stunning." he said, "You look wonderful."

"Not me silly" she said with a laugh, "the music."

"Oh yeah! Sorry" he said laughing, "You got some great stuff here, it will do us for the whole night no problem."

With over forty guest's at the party Lee was kept pretty busy, but Mel was more than able to let him know her plan's. Every time they got a moment together she would run her hand's over him, leg's back bum erection, just so that he knew what was in store and he reciprocated. Mel went round chatting, had some dances and a lot to drink.

By midnight Linda had gone to bed and was sleeping soundly when Mel went up to check on her. By one in the morning some of the guest's started to leave and by two, Mel and Lee were in a corner of the garden. She had his zip undone and his erection deep in her mouth. "Oh Mel" he moaned, "Oh god, you got a mouth like a hoover." his hand was on her head and he was thrusting deeper down her throat, not quite how she had imagined, she was supposed to be in charge not him, but near enough, at least she had started her plan.

She could taste his precum and knew he was close, she withdrew him from her mouth and stood up as he complained, "Oh babe so close, so close."

His hand's went under her dress and gripped the top of her panties, without any resistance he pulled them to the floor. "Oh yes!" she said, "Eat me, lick me make me come."

But that wasn't his intention, he pinned her to a tree, she could feel his throbbing erection brushing against her throbbing moist pussy lips. Half wanting him to do it and half not she leaned against him, giving him no help. "Someone's coming" she said urgently.

"Lee! Lee! You out here, it's the phone" a voice called.

"Fuck!" Lee said angrily, "Wait here, I'll be right back keep it wet for me."

Mel was a little shocked, not that he left but by the tone in his voice, like she was his, like it was an order. She shook the feeling off and leaving her pant's where they fell she followed him to the house, waiting by the back door.

When Lee returned he said, "They've all gone, it's just you and me now." He took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately pressing her to the wall, lifting her off her feet to his level, she threw her arm's round his neck and her legs round his waist. She could feel his hand's undoing his zip and then she felt his erection throbbing at the entrance to her pulsing quim. 'Oh yes' she thought, 'this first and then we can play all night, all night'

She felt him slide in, her eye's closed, enjoying every little sensation, 'This is what she wanted, Lee to fuck her and fuck her hard not anyone else' she thought to herself. As he started to push in and out she could feel all the pent up frustration rising in her stomach, she new it was going to be strong, with each thrust he brought her closer, brought relief nearer, he was going faster now, he knew what she wanted and was going to give it to her he was going to please her this time, she knew it, she just knew it, oh yes soon now, very soon.

And then with a slight moan and a shudder it was over, he had spat his juice into her, he had again left her without anything, wanting to scream and close to tears, 'but the night is young' she thought, ' we have all night'

Lee straightened himself up and took Mel by the hand, "God your good babe," he said heading for her house, "It's never felt like that before."

Mel opened the back door with shaking hand's, partly through frustration and partly through anticipation. She stepped in and turned round, Lee stayed outside, "Come in then." she said.

"I cant babe, sorry," he said, "that was Lena on the phone, my wife, she's back from Portugal already, a birthday surprise apparently, she is on her way back to my place I have to go"

"You fucking bastard," Mel screamed, "You knew that and yet you still...."

"Well I didn't want to leave you high babe, I knew you hot for it."

"Well you did leave me high, and not for the first time you fucking prick." she shouted, out of control now, "Well fuck off back to your stupid wife I don't fucking need you, go on fuck off." and with that she slammed the back door in his face.

"I'll call you babe, ok" she heard him say as he walked away.

Her body was shaking with a mixture of anger and frustration, tears streaming down her face, pacing up and down, she poured herself a very large drink and downed it all, mumbling and muttering to herself.

She heard the rattle of key's at the door, "That's all I need, another drunken prick." she said heading for the door. Mike staggered through before she got there and fell into her arms, she managed to get the door closed and dragged him into his room, throwing him on the bed, "Don't you ever wake up fuck you?"

She angrily started to undress him, taking no care as to whether or not he woke up, mumbling profanities all the time and tearing his shirt in the process, she undid his zip and yanked at his trousers, pulling them and him towards the edge of the bed, another pull and his feet were on the floor and his trousers were in her hands, his short's at his ankle's, he was totally naked.

She stood staring at it, throbbing and large, seemingly enormous to her frustrated mind, she dropped his trousers and grabbed his leg's pulling him back onto the bed.. She had to leave, she knew that, but just a little touch, like last night, nothing more just a touch.

She moved to the bed and lay next to him, just a touch she kept saying, she curled her body to his and ran her hand over his chest, slowly downwards over his stomach to his throbbing erection, she gasped as she saw it in her hand, her pussy pulsing, her heart beat pounding with forbidden excitement. This was a whole lot different to last night, then should could only feel his strength, now she could see it, play with it, see his juices oozing from the swollen head. She pushed him flat on his back and moved down, just for a closer look. She took a deep breath, smelling the scent from his erection moving it closer so she could touch it to her cheek and feel it's warmth.

She looked closer and closer until she could taste him, lick him and slide him into her mouth, deep she took him and then out again, still he didn't wake. 'It's a waste' she thought, 'such a wonderful hard throbbing dick need's a warm inviting cunt to wrap around it.' Slowly, all the time mumbling to herself, she straddled him, taking him in her hand she slowly guided him to her waiting hole, her pulsing desperate frustrated cunt hole, and she dropped down slowly onto his throbbing pole.

As she felt it go in she took a deep breath, surely he will wake, but no, still he slept, with every move she watched. He filled her up, a perfect fit. She knew he wouldn't wake, she could feel it, as she could feel the tears running down her face, but she couldn't stop now, she was close too close, she wanted to pound his manhood into her as hard as she could, but he mustn't wake, he mustn't.

She moved in a steady rhythm and slowly she felt the build up in her stomach, her face was soaked with tears but she looked like a lusting whore desperate for a fuck. It was coming, "Oh yes" she moaned quietly, "oh god yes." as it hit her she bit her tongue so as not to cry out, making the orgasm even harder to contain, the pain, almost unbearable and then she let go with a huge quiet sigh, "Aaaaaaaarrggghhhh." it went on and on forever, she smiled she cried she slowly fucked her brother to achieve her own satisfaction.

"Forbidden or not your one hell of a fuck Mike" she said as her orgasm passed. Still shaking with the power of her orgasm she dismounted, took him into her mouth and cleaned her juices off his still erect manhood, "Jeez, I bet it would stay like that all night."

As much as she would have like to fuck him some more she didn't, with a huge smile on her face she went to bed and curled up with her hand's on her throbbing satisfied pussy and fell asleep.

"Oh fuck, oh my god," she said, as she woke up "what the fuck have I done?"

As she stepped out of bed she laughed, "You fucked your brother you dirty bitch."

"Yeah and he done a better job asleep than that fucking Lee did awake."

By the time breakfast was ready the only worry she had was 'Did Mike know anything'

By the time Mike went to pub she knew that not only did he not know, but that she was going to fuck him again, and again, and again. She made coffee and sat in the garden, she was in a great mood.

"Coooeee"

'So much for the mood' she thought. "Morning Linda, how's the clean up going?"

"Oh it wasn't too bad someone had done most of it." she said, "I don't suppose you have any idea whose these are do you, I know there not mine."

Mel turned to see Linda holding a skimpy pair of panties, "Oh!" she said, "I wondered where they went." and took them "Your Lee is a bit of a devil isn't he Linda, always joking and fooling around."

"You mean.... you....he...." she stammered

"Linda!" Mel screeched, "How could you, he's a married man, no he took them off the line and showed them round the party last night, I was so embarrassed."

Linda burst out laughing, more with relief than anything else, "Yes he can be a bit embarrassing sometimes but I'm so glad you two got on, he quite like's you."

"Yes I know" Mel said, "he went home last night didn't he?"

"Yes he rang this morning, Lena came home early to surprise him, wasn't that nice."

"Yes, shame he couldn't finish what he started though, left all the cleaning for you didn't he."

"Yes well that's children for you. Right I'm off, catch you later."

For the next week Mel fucked her brother many time's, even daring to do it twice in one night. Although she was getting up tired in the morning's she would have a lay down in the afternoon, planning how her evening would go. Slowly over that week she changed, nothing major, just little thing's. Not wearing her dressing gown in the morning's for breakfast, getting the kid's up after Mike had gone to work. Even her day wear changed, now she dressed more like a woman and less like a mother. Just like any other woman trying to attract her man.

Friday morning and Mel heard the familiar call "Coooeee"

"Morning Linda, coffee's made."

"Oh no dear no time, Lee's coming round later for dinner, just to say thanks for the party, said he will drop in and see you about ten, gotta dash bye."

'Oh is he now?' Mel thought, and laughed at the hideous plan that had jumped into her head.

At ten o'clock Mel was sitting in the garden taking in the warm spring air, dressed in a summer button down dress with most of the buttons undone, no bra and no pant's. She was going to make him suffer as much as she could. She heard the gate open and Lee saw her sitting in the garden, he took the seat opposite her and immediately saw her naked pussy and her almost visible tit's.

"What do you want Lee?" she said.

"Er....er.... Well just to say sorry really."

"Sorry that you fucked me and ran?"

"Well yes, it wasn't very gallant but I had been drinking a lot."

All the time his eye's were roaming her body, trying hard to see her tit's, too hard

"Want to see it all Lee" she said undoing the rest of the buttons and letting the dress fall open, "Is that better for you."

"Well....you have a great body Mel, it would be a shame not to take advantage of the obvious attraction we have for each other don't you think."

Mel's hand's were slowly moving down, over her mound, a finger slipping into her wet pussy. "What attraction is that then Lee?"

"Well the other night and before, we were good weren't we, it was great for me and I know you wanted it as well."

Mel could see he was hard now, uncomfortable while restricted in his trousers. "You could have had me Lee, anytime you wanted, anything you wanted, cunt mouth arse anything, all I needed was to be fucked properly and I would have given you it all, whenever you wanted it. You failed miserably, now fuck off and don't ever come near my house again, go on fuck off." All this was said in a quiet even voice as her finger's continued to work on her swollen clit, if he stayed much longer he would see her orgasm, but he didn't, he got up and left.

The fire engine was gone now. Replace by a more pleasant yet much more painful dream. Cindy was back, torturing him in his sleep and yet he grasped at the moment's with her, wanting them to last forever. He wasn't sure when it started, it had been a slow creeping up, a sneak attack. She was using him, using him for her own sexual pleasure, giving nothing yet taking it all, but he didn't care. Knowing that she wanted him was enough.

Cindy took him into her mouth, tasting him, wanting him. He knew what would follow and he was determined that he would be a part of it this time. As she mounted him he moved his hand's to her leg's, a matter of an inch but it was contact. He had always loved her being on top, he loved the motion of her breast's as she thrust down on him, her look of sheer lust drove him wild. He could feel his juices rising, he could see her orgasm etched on her face and then her screams ringing in his ears, then she was gone, replaced by the ring of his alarm clock.

Covered in sweat and breathing heavily he stopped the alarm. Looking at his erection he could swear that the sex was real, yet he was alone as he knew he would be.

Mike showered and went for breakfast. "Morning Mike." Mel said.

"Morning Mel, how's you,"

"Same as ever, did you sleep well?"

"The usual nightmare." He lied. Mike had noticed that Mel was getting more relaxed about her dress these day's, not that he minded her being in a nightdress but maybe she should cover up a bit more. 'Mind you' he thought, 'Even her day dress had changed, maybe she's met someone.'

He grabbed his toast and headed for the door, "Catch you later"

As Mike waited for the bus he let his mind wander over his dream. It had only happened a couple of time's, maybe three, but it all seemed so real. The first time he woke up and his dick was as sore as hell, he must have been rubbing it or something while he slept which made it all the more real. But why, why had it started now, he had to admit he was shocked the first time but over the last couple of night's he had realised that there was very little feeling involved, she never said anything in the dream, and really he thought that she was just having sex. But surely if it was his dream he should get some sort of satisfaction from it, or maybe he was just punishing himself. As he stepped on the bus he left his dream behind.

As Mike walked out the door, Mel breathed a sigh of relief. He had moved his hand, while she was fucking him he had moved his hand onto her leg. The movement was so unexpected that it had made her jump, but the hand had stopped there so she carried on, too near to her orgasm to stop and too sure that he wouldn't wake up. But what if he had? 'Nooo' she thought, 'he wouldn't wake up, I'm safe enough as long as he comes home drunk.'

Mike had a good day at work, the first time for ages that Jim, his boss had said he'd done a good job. "Getting back to your old self." Jim had said. That had made Mike feel good about himself, feeling that maybe he was getting over the worst of the split, maybe the dream was helping him more than he realised, helping to show Cindy for what she really was, a user.

He had a spring in his step all the way home, as he walked the last mile from the bus stop, jacket over his arm, taking in the sun he felt good. As he walked in through the door Ben came running up to him. "Uncle Mike uncle Mike," he shouted excitedly, "look what mum's bought, a huge swimming pool, will you swim with me uncle Mike, go on please."

"Ben leave your uncle alone," Mel said, "you know he always goes out in the evening."

Mel had her bikini on and Mike couldn't help but look at his young sister through a man's eye's, 'She's a good looking woman' he thought, 'I do hope she has found someone.'

"So where's this pool then Ben" he said, "Is it big enough for me to get in."

"Oh yes uncle." Becky said, "It's gynormous'

Mike went into the garden and found a that Mel had bought one of those blow up pool's, a big one, seven foot by five at least. "Well," he said, "It's big enough for me, give me a minute and I will race you in."

Mike got changed into his swimming short's and spent the next hour playing in the pool with the children. Mel sat on her lounger taking in the sun. She watched through slitted eye's with mixed feeling's. Was he going out tonight or would he stay in, would he forget the pub for once, if he did she knew that she would have to forgo her nightly sex with him. She was torn between her need's and his need to get back to his normal self. For the first time since Cindy had left, Mel didn't want the old Mike back, not yet, not now.

Mel didn't need to worry, Mike got dressed, ate his dinner and went off to the pub as usual. She put the kid's to bed and had her shower. Once she had decided that Mike was hers, so to speak, she went out and bought a load of new clothes, some day wear and some sexy night wear, just for him, to keep him happy. Tonight she was dressed in a nightdress, transparent and very short, no need to take it off when he fuck's her. Once she was ready she sat in front of the TV with her bottle of vodka, which had also become a regular thing, and waited for him to come home to her, wanting her.

Mike was getting quite good at finding the right key these day's, but once the door was open he just couldn't keep his feet and again Mel was there to catch him. The moment she heard the key she was on her feet, her stomach tightening and her pussy started to throb and dampen. She quickly got him into his room with much drunken giggling and stripped him off, as usual as soon as his head touched the pillow he was asleep, his erection pointing skyward. She couldn't understand why he always came home erect and to be honest she didn't really care as long as he was.

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers