A Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is right. Your relationship with your brother is in the same category."

"Do you know of other instances where brother-sister love had occurred?" The doctor smiled broadly as if she was happy I asked that question.

"I know many. They come here. Most have been chance occurrences, and a few have involved force, short of rape. But I know one instance rather well where the sister loved her brother with a lover's passion, but the brother loved his sister with a brother's love."

"How did it end?"

"Sadly of course. Not many girls have your energy and your determination. She did not have the courage to declare her love. Her brother to this day does not know how passionately his sister loved him. He is now married and has a happy family."

"She?"

"She married her profession and lives a spinster."

"Is she still sad?"

"Time heals, as you know, but on occasions she does think of him and sheds tears of self pity." The doctor was silent for a while.

"You say you seduced him," continued the doctor. "I am curious to know how you managed it. Why don't you write your story? I would very much like to read it."

"I write about myself. I'll give you those papers," I said.

The only photograph in her house was a small framed one on her dressing table. It is a picture of her brother as a young man.

I am almost certain that the doctor is that woman. Why else should she be not just supportive but actually encourage me as if I have achieved what she could not.

* * *

The story ends there. Some days later I met the doctor to return the papers.

"How did you find the story?" she asked.

"Extraordinary," I said.

"Did you find it believable?"

"Of course, every word of it. What happened to Mahesh?"

"A year and a half later her mother died. One day she came and wanted the copper T removed. She was going to a distant unknown place where she will start life anew as her brother's wife. For almost two years I did not hear from her. I suspect she did not want others to know where she lived. A month ago I receive a letter form her. She says she is happy in her new place. She sent this snap."

The doctor opened her hand bag and took out a snap. It was a photograph of a six-month old baby.

"Rounds off the story nicely, does it not?" she said.

"It does," I said.