A Sister's Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael, not seeing the man approach, was concentrating solely on his visit to the mirrors. He didn't notice Cindy holding back out of sight. She did so because she was interested to see the outcome of this meeting between these two transvestites once their worlds collided. 'God,' she thought to herself. 'I'm such a horrible slut!'

Seeing himself at last, Michael gasped, "Cindy, god, I'm...I'm beautiful! I really am! Wow, and my tits are really scrumptious looking even with the dress covering them. I mean really fantastic looking! I love this new bra you gave me, and the oomph it gives me.

"And along with the new feminine front, the dress is even more beautiful and fits just perfectly. And my face, its so...its so...Oh Cindy you were so right, to look like this after all I've been through with Mother and sis brings about so much more happiness and a real desire to live and continue on like this."

"You sure are one heck of a beautiful dame, that's no lie," came an deep, sexy masculine reply from behind, acknowledging everything Michael had said about his image.

The man had remained out of viewing range of the mirrors but finally stepped into view, and, quickly approaching the lad, gently took Michael into his arms and, while both were facing the mirrors, he began playing gently with Michael's breasts and nipples, rubbing and squeezing them to an almost painful yet sweetly blissful hardness, while kissing him first along his sweet smelling neck, with gentle, teasing licks and sucks. Then, turning him around, the man moved his mouth up and began to kiss him passionately on his pink painted lips.

"Oh my, oh, oh, tran, trans, transyl..." a flustered bewildered and beguiled Michael tried to cry out.

Each attempt to get the safe word out was smothered back into his mouth by the passionate, devouring kisses and smothering embraces given Michael by the older, more mature man attempting to so devour him. After gathering his wits about him, Michael had somehow become overwhelmed now by the intensity of his own suddenly stirring passions and nonplussed he found himself grabbing the man's face and lustily kissing him back.

"Oh my," said the man after that kiss broke up. "Oh my yes, little girl. Damn it all now, kiss me again, you sexy little bitch you."

During this kiss, however, Michael felt the man's hand start to run up his stockinged thigh, worrying him greatly. He tried to push him down, to push him away, trying to keep him from his secret hidden there below. But the man was much too strong and too demanding to be put down and kept from his goal by this seemingly teasing lass. He pushed up harder and harder, while Michael tried to hold him back with all his might.

'Oh my god,' he thought. 'What is going to become of me now?'

"Mister, mister," he shouted weakly in a gasping voice. "Please, please, Stop! Don't! Stop!"

"Don't stop? Sure, little lady. Anything you say"

At that the man slid his hand gently yet insolently into Michael's panties. When the boy felt that barrier breached, he gasped in shame and growing excitement, feeling his resistance slowly melting away.

Unable to keep this mean yet truly handsome man's hand from exploring further, Michael felt his finger actually explore even more until it found its way underneath his gaffe to just graze whisper-like along the underside of his cock, then begin to slide up and down the shaft in the little room that was allowed him to perform this maneuver.

Upon feeling that luscious, delightful sensation of the finger caressing his shaft like that, Michael, so terribly embarrassed and shamed, yet so delightfully enchanted by it all, shot a stream of cum into his gaffe which coated the man's fingers. He then fainted dead away.

"Oh my," the man said, gazing in wonder at the lifeless but still sexy form in his arms, his hand still firmly encased in the tight confines of the young man's gaffe. "I definitely wasn't expecting that."

Still, once he was able to withdraw his hand covered with the boy's seed, the man greedily licked up the tasty treat, knowing for sure there would be many more such treats to come from this girly boy in his arms. All he had to do was find a way to wake him up. 'Hmm...' he wondered. 'Perhaps with a kiss? Hmm...Only one way to find out. After all, it worked with Snow White.'