A Sister's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

"But my main worry is Michael's attitude toward everything that's happened to him. Yes, right. Despite the hormones he's ingested, because of the horrible way he was forced into this lifestyle and the way he was treated afterward, he can't find any sexiness or sensuality in the role he now finds himself forced to live.

"And if a stranger, especially a male, tries to make a play for him as if he is the woman he seems to be, he feels shame and guilt and anger that the man should even make such a blunder.

"And occasionally, if the poor boy slips up and begins to enjoy the caresses that are brought about this way, he ends up doubly shamed for both he and the other man, and bitterly angry at the both of them for that momentary slip-up.

"Yes, yes, so what I feel we need to do most is give him something that will calm the boy's emotions a bit to help him learn to accept and eventually come to love being the sweet, loving creature he has so unfortunately been forced into becoming.

"Oh, you can do that? Hmmm...So what you are saying is that each compound in the implant can be specially ordered so that the dosages of each drug inside can be raised or lowered to the exact specifications required by the patients receiving the implant.

"So if I wanted Michael to have larger breasts I would ask for a higher dosage of the drug making up that compound that was required to perform that task, etc., etc. Got it. Wow, that's fantastic, Barbara!

"So, go ahead and order one in the dosage amounts that will only add another one to two more cup sizes to Michael's chest. Then whatever dosage you think might think is required to help the boy become adjusted to his situation. Good, thanks, girl. You're a lifesaver!

"Okay then, give me a call when the implant comes in and I'll make an appointment to have him come see you so you can give him the injection.

"When I do, you'll finally see that I wasn't lying about how beautiful Michael really is, because I know you've never really believed me. Ha! We'll see about that, bitch!

"Oh, and don't forget to call the first drug we talked about into my pharmacy as soon as possible. And thanks again for everything. And really, I'm sorry for taking up all your time today. I know your busy and all, and it was really kind of you to take this time to speak with me.

"Yes, yes, it was really nice to get back in touch with you too. Thanks again girl. Love ya, bye!"

Smiling, Cindy hung up on the Doctor, satisfied with the results of their conversation. Finally there was one more call to make and then she would be done. Lifting the receiver one more time, Cindy dialed another friend of hers, a friend of an old college chum.

"Sally, this is Cindy," she started once the other person answered. "Yes, dear. Yes, that's right. Everything is all set and ready to go, honey. Yes, can you be here with your equipment around 12:30 tomorrow afternoon, dear? I'm pretty sure everything will be ready for you to go ahead and give them the works, just as we talked about, okay?

That's right, the both of them. Yes, that's right. Yes, you might need both your techs most of the day, yes. Okay then, that's good. Thank you very much, Sally, you're a dear for doing this, girl, a true friend. Okay then, bye."

Now finished, Cindy hung up with a satisfied sigh, pulled out a corona from her humidor and lit it up. Then she leaned comfortably back in her black leather executive reclining chair, put her feet on her desk and puffed happily away as she replayed the past events of the day, especially the two phone conversations she'd had.

Looking forward to the revenge she would be exacting upon her two unsuspecting visitors, Cindy took an even deeper and more satisfying pull on her slim cigar.

'Oh yes,' she was thinking. 'When the pieces fall into place so perfectly like this, life can be oh, so grand!'

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers