A Sister's Tail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers

Alex groaned in anticipation.

"A hundred a time," I said flatly.

"Fuck that's a lot of money Mellie! I'm still in school and I'm already gonna pay you fifty a month and buy you nylons!" he whined.

"I think you'll find I'm worth it," I replied.

I lifted my brother's hand from my knee and pushed it under my skirt and placed it firmly on panty-clad cunt. I held it there and lifted my ass up and rubbed my pussy on his hand. Then I reached across with my free hand and ran my long cherry-red fingernails along the shaft of his penis, my fingernails rasping on his lycra speedos.

"Oh Geez Sis; you are one horny bitch! Ok! Ok! A hundred a time it is!" he moaned.

"So when do we do this?"

"Oh as soon as you give me the hundred dollars," I smiled.

"I have it over there in my wallet; do you trust me to pay you after Mellie; I'm so fucking horny!" Alex begged.

"Sure brother of mine...............Now what would you like?" I smiled and deliberately gazed at his erect cock.

"You said a fuck is out of the question Sis?" he laughed.

"You bet its out of the question Alex! I'm a virgin and I'm pretty certain you are too; and I'm not giving you my virginity."

"What about I take the lead and if you don't like what I'm doing I'll give you a discount," I said and squeezed his cock.

It was longer than grandpa's, but not as thick. It felt warm and I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins, even though it was still trapped inside his speedos.

"Mmmmmm!" Alex moaned.

"Let me see it," I croaked, my pussy was getting wetter.

"No, you take it out," he whispered; his voice thick with lust.

I slid my fingers inside his swimsuit and for the first time ever I touched a naked penis. It was hot and throbbing, the shaft was smooth and silky and the glans was bulbous and spongy. I had seen plenty of hard cocks before and grandpa had put his cock on my legs, ass, and even on my pussy, but I was always wearing panties and pantyhose so it had never touched my bare skin. My brother's cock was the first cock I had actually touched.

It felt wonderful and I felt a sense of power as I slowly squeezed it and the slowly and deliberately raked my fingernails along the shaft and over the head.

"Oh Geez Sis! You are the first girl ever to do that," my brother groaned.

"What about if I do this?" I teased.

I freed his penis and scrotum from his Speedos; his cock was fully erect and lay along his tight belly. Then I reached over and took the L'eggs pantyhose that he had pulled from under his pillow and began to roll up one of the legs.

"Oh my god Mellie are you going to...??????"

My brother was suddenly speechless as I slid the silky nylon pantyhose over his cock and pulled it tight. A globule of clear pre-seminal fluid seeped from the eye of his cock and seeped through the nylon.

"Oh that feels so good!" he grunted.

"Mmmmm I bet," I said; "but its time you did something for me too!"

Without taking my hand from my brother's nylon sheathed cock I pulled myself up into a sitting position and then straddled my brother's prone body; my knees either side of his head. As I lowered my crotch to his face he instinctively raised his hands, slid them under my skirt and pulled my silky buttocks down so that my panty-clad cunt pressed against his lips. He gently kissed my pussy and then traced the outline of my pubis with his tongue.

I slid my fingers lightly up and down his nylon-covered cock; the friction of my fingers on the taut nylon created a muffled hissing sound in the quiet room; the only other sound was our panting as our excitement grew. Alex moaned softly and I slid my hand into the other leg of the pantyhose began so slowly stroke his scrotum.

"Oh Geez Sis; that's so nice! I think I'm going to come!" he cried; the sound muffled by my pussy pressing against his lips.

I increased the tempo and began to furiously wank my brother's cock while I scrubbed his scrotum with my other pantyhose covered hand.

"Oh my god!" Alex screamed.

I pushed my cunt hard against his face and wriggled my ass. Alex slathered my cunt through the layers of satin and nylon; his tongue finally finding my clitoris through the folds of slinky fabric. Little sparks of pleasure began to emanate from my vagina. I knew that Alex wouldn't be able to make me come before he did; but it did feel really nice and I decided I would get him off quickly so that he could recover and do me properly.

I gripped his cock tighter and squeezed as I moved my fingers up and down his shaft.

"OOOOhhhhhh!" he bellowed at the top his lungs.

By brother's cock convulsed and a huge puddle of semen oozed through the nylon sheath encasing his cock. His cock quivered again and a stream of cum erupted from the eye and ran down his shaft and covered my fingers in sticky goo. This was followed by a succession of explosive spurts of hot semen. Some of it soaked into the pantyhose and some of it pooled around the base of his cock.

Alex was moaning and shaking as his orgasm wracked his body. My cunt pressed against his mouth muffling his cries as I franticly wanked his ejaculating penis.

My pussy was soaking and I could feel an intense sexual energy pulsing from my groin and spreading through my body. I was panting; close to coming, but Alex couldn't stimulate me enough through my panties and pantyhose to finish the job. It was ok though; I knew he would get me off in a little while.

His cock was slowly deflating; it was not flaccid, it was semi-tumescent and still leaking little gobbets of semen but most of his discharge had been spent. His cock looked a little cute; the pantyhose loosely wrapped it; the nylon stuck to his glans had darkened where the semen had soaked into it. A huge gobbet of come was stuck to the hose covering the eye of his penis; a runlet of semen ran down the shaft and puddles of white spend pooled in his pubis and on his flat belly.

I curiously dipped my fingertip into the gobbet of sperm and lifted a large globule to my nostrils. It smelled musty but not unpleasant. I placed it on my tongue and savoured the salty, musky flavours of my brother's emissions. My cunt convulsed and leaked more juices into my panties.

"What are you doing Sis?" Alex asked.

His face was out of my groin and he was looking at me between my legs.

"I always wondered what it tasted like?" I smiled.

"And?" he asked.

"Not bad," I giggled and playfully rubbed his belly, smearing the semen that had pooled there over his body.

I lifted myself off him and lay down beside him again.

"Nice?" I asked stroking his semi-hard cock.

"Wonderful! Better than anything I've ever experienced before," he smiled.

I carefully unrolled the L'eggs pantyhose off his cock and used them to wipe away the come from his belly and his groin; then I softly wiped away the remaining sperm off his penis. My ministrations awaked the lust in him and his semi-tumescent member became fully erect once more.

"Hmmmm," he groaned.

"Christ Alex you're hard again," I giggled and lightly ran my fingers up and down his turgid member.

He looked me earnestly in the eyes.

"Mellie? You said I could, you know, put it on your pussy right?"

"I've never touched a girl like I just touched you; you make me so hot and you understand my fetish. I really want to put it on your pussy," he whispered.

"But only through my pantyhose; not inside," I whispered back.

I was as hot as he was; fully aroused and not yet sated.

"You are so beautiful Mellie; I've never noticed that before," he smiled at me and stroked my face gently with his fingers.

"And its going to cost you another hundred," I leaned over and whispered in his ear and squeezed his rock hard cock.

"Ok," he whispered in my ear and then moved his lips to mine.

He kissed me; a little awkwardly at first and then he slipped his tongue into my mouth and my pussy began to cream. No one had kissed me like this before; I hadn't even let grandpa Lucien kiss me while we played panty-pop, at least not like this.

I responded and allowed my brother to ease me onto my back. As climbed on top of me; the kiss remained unbroken. He kissed me passionately and his hands roamed all over my body. He felt my titties through my blouse but he didn't linger there. His hands ran down by body and then he found my thighs and began to caress them; his fingers hissed on my sleek nylon-clad legs as he explored them from the tops of my thighs down to my knees.

He rucked up my skirt and I felt his red-hot penis against my leg. He began to hump my legs and I closed them and trapped his cock between my thighs and kissed him back. Our muffled cried echoed in the dark quiet bedroom.

Alex was humping away like crazy; it was the first time he had ever put his cock on a girl's body and despite his recent orgasm; I wasn't sure how long he would last. My panties were soaking wet and my cunt was quivering; I was dying for release. I took the lead.

I put my hand down between our bodies and pushed my brother off me a little. He resisted at first but when I opened my legs he knew what was coming and willingly complied. All the time we were frantically kissing each other, moaning and mewing as our arousal began to peak.

I took hold of bother's cock and rubbed the glans against the front panel of my panties; not the area over my cunt but the taut silky fabric on my belly. That part of my panty was still dry and Alex gasped as his hypersensitive cock rubbed against the cool slippery satin.

"Oh Geez Mellie; this is so lovely. Please put it on your pussy! Please! Please! Please!" he begged.

I grinned and then pulled his face back down to mine and our teeth cracked briefly before his tongue once again invaded my mouth and began to explore.

I moved his cock and placed it in the valley where my thigh joined my torso and rubbed it on my pantyhose. Only briefly though; I knew it would be highly stimulating for him. I opened the leg-hole of my panties and slid my bother's cock inside my panties. He thrusted awkwardly.

"Shhh.............Easy Alex; let me do it," I crooned into his ear and then kissed him again.

I positioned his cock on my labia majora; the folds of my pussy, wrapped in gossamer nylon, enfolded his shaft. I wriggled and re-positioned his cock so that his glans opened my inner pussy lips and scoured my clitty. Waves of pleasure washed over me as my brother began to dry-fuck me. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, making sure my nylons rubbed against his sensitive skin.

"Oh Christ Mellie!" Alex moaned and began to slowly hump me, kissing me feverishly. His hands slid under my buttocks and he lifted my ass up to meet his thrusts.

Dry humping was hardly the word for what we were doing. The crotch of my pantyhose and panties was soaked with my brother's saliva and my own juices and his cock was leaking pre-seminal fluid. The friction of his shaft against my tender clit was incredibly stimulating. I was close to coming.

Alex's thrusts were getting harder and faster and the head of his penis was getting dangerously close to entering my vagina; only the flimsy gossamer fabric of my pantyhose prevented him from entering me.

I one again reached down and placed the shaft of his penis inside the folds of my cunny, ensuring the head maintained its vigorous massaging of my clitoris. I locked my legs around my brother's back and raised my ass up to meet his thrusts.

"Come for me Alex! Come all over your sister's wet cunt!" I panted in his ear.

"I'm coming with you Alex! Come in my slick silken cunt!"

I smashed my mouth against his and rubbed my silken-clad legs along his flanks and ground my pussy against his rock-hard penis. I drove my tongue deep into his mouth and drummed my heels against his back as my orgasm washed over me.

Alex screamed into my mouth and frantically pounded his pulsing penis against my sodden minge and I felt his cock throb and quiver as scalding hot semen flooded the gusset of my hose and soaked my cunt; his juices intermingled with mine.

We both ground against each other frantically kissing, groping and grinding our bodies together. Alex's fingernails dug into my buttocks; his hands had slid inside my panties and my pantyhose tore as his fingers raked my plump buttocks.

His cock quivered and pulsed as his seed continued to flood my pussy; the head of his cock rubbed and ground against my clitty and my body convulsed and contorted as I writhed in his grasp. My pussy was sore; but good sore. Waves of pleasure wracked my body. This was so much more intense than the orgasms I had achieved with grandpa Lucien. This was close to fucking! Very close!

We writhed and groaned, and rolled, and kissed, and slathered at each other for what seemed like an eternity. I could feel scalding hot semen running down my ass crack; it felt like Alex's come was a never-ending torrent!

Eventually our orgasms subsided and Alex lay on top of me; his slowly deflating penis enfolded in my gauzy hosed cunt. We still kissed but now the kisses were tender and soft; Alex stroked my thigh with one hand; his other stroked my cheek.

"That was intense Sis," he panted.

"Yeah; it was," I sighed.

"Where did you learn to do that Mellie?" he asked, looking directly into my eyes.

"None of your business brother; just be glad I learned," I smiled up at him.

"I ruined your nylons," he laughed and poked a finger into one of the holes he had torn in the pantyhose covering my ass.

"That's ok Alex; someone is going to keep me in a steady supply," I cheekily smiled back at him.

"Can I have them then?" he smiled sheepishly at me and blushed.

I giggled.

"Alex you just dry humped your sister; you came within a hairs-breath of fucking me, and you are blushing because you want my unwashed pantyhose for a trophy?" I smirked.

"It's not like you're getting them for nothing anyway; you owe me two hundred and fifty dollars and four pairs of L'eggs pantyhose."

"Geez Mellie; for a teenager you sure are mercenary," he whined.

"Wasn't it worth it?" I smiled seductively up at him and wriggled my quim against his flaccid penis.

"Yep! And I want to do it again. And again, and again, and again!" he laughed.

I pushed him off me and got off the bed; pulling down my skirt and straightening my blouse. He rolled on his back and hiked up his speedos. His flanks and sides were raw where I had spurred him on. I still had my court-shoes on and my heels had done some damage. Not that I was any better. My makeup was smeared, my pantyhose ripped and soaked in semen, as were my panties. My dress was wrinkled and some of Alex's semen had soaked into it.

"Don't let mother or Betty see that rash or you will have some explaining to do," I pointed to the raw skin on his flanks.

"Don't worry Mellie; this is our solemn secret," he smiled up at me.

"Don't fucking joke about this Alex! You know what would happen if this got out," I warned him.

He alighted from the bed and pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

"There is no way in the world that I'm going to fuck this up Mellie. Until a couple of hours ago you were just my older sister; a pain in the ass. Now you are the most special thing in the world to me. I promise you our secret is safe."

I playfully tugged his cock through his speedos.

"Get me my money," I turned him around and slapped him on the ass and pushed him over to the dresser to get his wallet.

I adjusted my clothing as best as I could while he counted out the cash. He handed it to me and kissed me once more. I picked up my little purse and stuffed the money into it as well as the pair of panties I had bought to his room.

"Until next time," he smiled.

"You better buy those new pantyhose for me before I leave for school," I chided him.

"And don't forget; it's four pairs of nylons and fifty dollars every month from now on regardless," I stuck out my tongue like a little schoolgirl and walked towards the bedroom door.

"Ahem!" Alex grunted.

I turned around.

"What?" I snapped.

"Your wearing something you promised to me," he smiled; his eyes staring longingly at my legs.

"Oh I nearly forgot," teased.

I kicked off my shoes and hiked up my skirt and pulled down my underwear. My hose and panties bunched around my feet. I kicked them off and deftly slid my toes into the tangled, come-soaked jumble of satin and nylon and flicked them across the room. Alex caught them and made a show of bringing them to his face. He inhaled deeply and then threw them on the bed.

"For later," he grinned.

I couldn't believe it; his cock was starting to harden again!

"Enjoy them, brother of mine. See you next school break if you're lucky," I waved at him and closed his bedroom door behind me.

To Be Continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers
12