A Sixville First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does... it...taste like?" Jesse asked, concerned.

Maria thought for a second or two before moving up his young smooth body. She loved the feel of his now-hard-again cock as she slid her clothed breasts and stomach over it.

She kissed him and he realised that he tasted Cassie's natural lubricant. He thought to himself that the taste wasn't as bad as he'd imagined.

"That okay?" Maria asked and saw confirmation in his eyes.

He watched as she rolled off him and removed her thong from under her skirt.

She pulled her skirt up to her waist and Jesse swallowed hard as her bare, shaven twat was exposed.

"Get down on the floor." Maria commanded and Jesse obeyed. He glanced at Cassie, to check that she was okay. Cassie seemed to be observing vacant-mindedly.

Maria's knees were in the way and Jesse gripped them and pushed them apart.

He hesitated at the unfamiliar sight before him and swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing franticly. Maria waited, impatiently, for him to psych himself up.

Jesse licked his lips and his brown eyes looked up, questioningly.

Maria gently took hold of his soft hair and pulled his head forward, letting go when she felt his mouth reach her sopping cunt. She felt the tip of his tongue enter her lightly, gingerly tasting her and moaned.

Jesse realised that he quite liked the taste and give one big sloppy lick up the length of the gash to get as much as he could. His right hand left Maria's tanned thigh and he began to cup and fondle his tender genitals distractedly.

He suck on Maria's swollen clit and she groaned. He looked up anxiously, his breath against her labia.

"Is that right?" He asked, desperate for confirmation.

"That's real good..." Maria confirmed, pulling her t-shirt off, freeing her huge tits. She took his left hand and brought it up to squeeze her right breast.

Jesse returned to her cunt, eating it out with enthusiasm, but occasionally looking upward to watch Maria's bouncing jugs as she writhed and moaned. He was excited and proud that he could induce such ecstasy in the experienced woman.

"Stick your virgin tongue in me.... that's it.... deeper...yes....ahh..." Maria began to shout.

The loud moans stirred Cassie from unconsciousness and she looked across the room. From her viewpoint she could see Jesse's ass, exposed as his jeans and underwear had slipped down his thighs. She could see him cupping and squeezing his heavy sac as it swung between his strong legs. Her view of his mouth was obscured by one of Maria's long legs but she could hear him devouring her cunt hungrily.

She turned up to look at Maria, who was pushing her breasts together and pinching her nipples as she arched her back. Maria was looking down into Jesse's eyes with an expression of concentrated lust all over her face. Cassie noticed then that Jesse was looking back at Maria constantly with a look of determination.

Jesse was determined to make Maria cum and when she finally did she emitted a feral howl of pleasure. Jesse smiled and lapped up the pussy juice that leaked out of her and onto the sofa.

"Oh God!" Cassie cried out and stumbled to her feet, pushing her dress down from her waist. She fled from the living room and into the kitchen, throwing up into the sink.

"Cassie!" Jesse shouted as he fumbled his cock into his pants and ran after her.

++++++++++++++++

As Jesse entered he saw Cassie bent over the sink.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he put his hands to her waist.

"Get off me..." Cassie pleaded.

Jesse retreated to the opposite counter, confused and hurt.

"I ...thought...this is..." He whispered.

"No...this is all wrong..." Cassie sobbed as she turned to him. She saw his kind young face smeared with Maria's slick fluid and she hastily turned back to vomit again.

"I..." Jesse started to say but Maria came in and turned him towards the door. "Leave this to me..."

Cassie turned to Maria, anger and pain in her eyes.

"What are you doing to us!" She hissed.

"Cassie," Maria soothed, putting her hands around Cassie and cradling her. "This is just hormones, the pot and the wine...you've got to calm down!"

"No...?! I wanted tonight to be perfect and instead it's like this...this...I don't know!" She wailed.

"Cassie, the night's still young and there's plenty of time for you and Jesse to make love as you planned." Maria reassured her.

"I...I...I" Cassie said but pulled herself together a bit.

"Look, Cassie, you need to sort yourself out...why don't you take a nice hot bath, relax and calm down then make yourself beautiful again," Maria advised, wiping smudged mascara from Cassie's cheek. "I'll talk to Jesse and he will understand because he loves you. He loves you!"

"Yeah?" Cassie asked with a brave smile.

"Yeah." Maria told her as she led her through the living room. Cassie glanced up at Jesse as she passed through the spacious area. She mouthed the word 'sorry' and gave him a tiny apologetic but hopeful smile.

Maria waited at the foot of the stairs until she heard the water start running upstairs.

+++++++++++++

Maria returned to the living room and watched Jesse pacing back and forth. He had redressed. He looked at her.

"Is Cassie all right?" He asked, thinking that he would die if she were angry or upset with him.

"She'll be fine in no time." Maria tried to reassure him but he had a doubtful look in his eyes.

"I thought this is what she wanted...I'd have never...you know, otherwise!" He cried out, feeling guilty. "I mean, I love her and just wanted to make her happy!" He tried to explain to the bare-chested Maria. His stomach was churning and he felt as if the whole world had shifted askew somehow. "We went too far! Cassie's got to forgive me! It's just.... it's just..." He couldn't find the words to finish.

"That I really turn you on?" Maria proposed.

"Oh God! Of course...you do...but Cassie's my girlfriend! I mean I came here so we could finally express our love together..." He croaked.

"You really want her to be your first, Jesse?" Maria asked, as she stood before him. He noticed that her calm and patient exterior was gone and she had a predatory look in her eyes. The transformation scared Jesse a little.

"Yes!" He shouted back.

Maria kissed him forcefully and he could feel his lips respond instinctively.

"No!" He said as he put his hands on her waist and pushed her away, resisting her advance. He kept his hands on her soft skin as he tried to hold her back.

"Come on Jesse! You'd really choose that uptight virgin over a hot slut that wants to drain every last drop of cum from your balls?"

Jesse couldn't believe what he was hearing and he couldn't believe that a woman had said those things. In his shock he had lost power in his arms and Maria used his moment of weakness to push herself up against him and backed him up to the wall.

Jesse made the mistake of looking down as her rock hard nipples pressed tight against his t-shirt. He couldn't pull his eyes away from those tits. They were every man's dream.

"Jesse, why fight it? Didn't my mouth feel better than hers on your cock? When you were gulping down my pussy fluid, didn't you like that? Weren't you thinking that you really want to fuck my cunt? To cum inside it like you came in my mouth?

Jesse found that he couldn't deny it and so said nothing. His cock was hard from the obscene scenes of Maria that were flitting through his head.

"But Cassie...."He exhaled, his eyes glancing upwards.

"Forget her. Think about me instead. I'm the one that wants you to shoot your wad into every one of my orifices. There'll be no cum left for her!"

Jesse felt dizzy, hot and out of breath. He felt Maria tug at his top but she couldn't get it off with his arms down. She tugged again and Jesse, without thinking, lifted his arms. She stroked his sparse, downy chest hair and undid his jeans, they dropped to his ankles and he stepped out of them.

She lowered her skirt and lay on the wooden coffee table.

"I brought condoms?" He said, hesitantly, unsure what was expected.

"Jesse, condoms are for girls that you respect. Me, I'm a slut. I want you to fuck me, use me, and abuse me..." She said, and to demonstrate she lifted her legs into the air and spread them wide. "Fuck me now, Jesse!"

He lowered his boxers and walked up to her and she rested her legs on his shoulders. He put his cock at her warm, wet entrance and pushed his way in.

+++++++++

Cassie was upstairs and as she got out of the bath and put on a robe she admitted to herself that she was feeling better.

She went to Mrs Cannavane's dresser and sat down to dry her hair.

She was nearly finished putting her make-up back on when she saw a little figure in the doorway.

"Mommy?" A tiny voice asked.

"No Sophie, I'm Cassie. I'm the babysitter, do you remember your dad telling you that I'd be looking after you?" Cassie explained.

"Oh, 'course." Sophie said.

"We should get you back to bed, young lady!" Cassie said, guiding her to her room.

++++++++++

Cassie finished tucking the 7 year-old into bed and was about to leave when they both heard a noise from downstairs.

"Who's down there?" Sophie asked sleepily.

"One of my friends and your sister. It's fine Sophie, nothing to worry about." Cassie answered hastily.

"I don't have a sister..." Sophie said through a yawn.

"I'm mean your step-sister, Maria, from your dad's first marriage?" Cassie said.

"Nope, no sister..." Said Sophie, giving Cassie a look that suggested that Cassie was very silly indeed.

Cassie blinked and was going to ask Sophie again what she had said but the girl was fast asleep.

Cassie froze, horror etched onto her face. More harsh sounds were making their way upstairs now.

She turned and raced down the stairs.

+++++++++

She reached the bottom of the stairs, crying by now. She dashed into the living room.

Jesse was holding Maria's ankles and shoving his dick into her cunt at an urgent pace. Cassie could see his ass muscles clenching and relaxing as he humped the twat before him.

He was making harsh, bestial sounds as he felt Maria' internal muscles squeezing round his shaft.

"It's...uggg...tight...tighter...yeah....than I ever imagined..." He hissed.

Cassie no longer recognised her sweet, compassionate boyfriend in the sweaty red face of the man before her.

Maria turned her head and saw Cassie. Her hair was plastered to her face from the exertions of the rough sex she was having. Maria came at the sight of Cassie's heart visibly breaking, her conquest all but complete.

Maria was finding it hard to catch her breath but managed to gasp,

"Cum in me, cum in the only cunt that you're ever gonna want!"

"No," Screamed Cassie and ran up to the fucking pair. She grabbed Jesse's arm and cried,

"She's not their daughter! She's not their daughter!"

Jesse shot her an angry look. What on earth was she babbling about? He freed a hand and distractedly tried to shoo Cassie away. He really wanted to cum and didn't need this crazy girl interrupting.

"She's not his daughter..." Said Cassie, repeating her feeble mantra. She walked backwards and collapsed to the ground as she hit the wall.

"Cum in me, I want your spunk in my cunt, Jesse!" Maria snarled.

"I'm cumming....argggggggh...ah...ah......aaarrrrrh" Jesse shouted. He fell on top of his new slut and kissed her sloppily as the last of his seed seeped out of his cock.

All of his energy exhausted, he crawled to the sofa, sprawled out and fell asleep.

Maria dragged herself together and hobbled over to Cassie. She lent over the horrified girl.

Cassie could smell and see the semen on Maria's bare twat and she thought that she would throw up again.

"A few more weeks and it would have been true love, you know? Now? There's not a drop of cum left for you, even if Jesse could bring himself to fuck a pathetic girl like you!"

Nothing in Cassie's previously blissful life could prepare her for the wicked glee that she saw in Maria's dark eyes.

She stumbled to her knees and then to her feet and fled into the hall, slipping and falling in her desperate need to get out of that house.

+++++++++++

Monday morning.

"Yeah, talk about luck, stumbling on a case of true love, just like that...." Maria said down the phone. "Yeah...yeah, still the main event yet... Shit! I'd better go, Mother. Speak to later." She said, hanging up the phone as Rob Cannavane walked in. She gazed at his fit, solid body. Maria liked his dark, hairy arms and legs that were displayed by the shorts and t-shirt combo he was wearing. Maria could see his nipples poking against the cotton fabric of his top and some more curly hair escaping from his collar.

"Maria! What the ....!?" He blurted out as he saw his wife's secretary in his kitchen. "Where's Sophie?" He asked, a trace of panic in his voice.

"Hey Rob," Maria said in a relaxed, friendly tone. "Beth came home around...an hour... ago and took Sophie to the fair. I think she was a bit pissed that you weren't home yet..."

"What are you doing here?!" He asked her.

"Well, I told Beth that the babysitter had some personal problems and that I was the last minute replacement." Maria responded.

"Cassie called you?" The distinguished older man asked, not comprehending.

"Not exactly, Rob...why don't you sit down and I tell you what happened?

Rob sat down, confused.

+++++++++++

His mind flashed back to those 30 minutes in the cloakroom.

He thought of the anonymous note, salaciously promising him illicit sex, he'd received earlier that day and how he'd been hard all day thinking about it.

He had come home and Beth had acted as if nothing was going on and he figured it was all part of the game. It really turned him on.

He had kissed his wife as they prepared to go to her office building and couldn't help whispering,

"I'm really looking forward to later tonight." He'd said, pressing his erection against the small of her back for emphasis.

"You know, we don't have to go." She'd replied, wriggling back over this pressure.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He had said as the taxi had pulled up.

When they had arrived at the swanky party Beth had mixed with her colleagues and had left Rob to chat with Sue and Peter, their friends, neighbours and Beth's co-workers.

At ease with his friends and taking advantage of the free bar Rob had begun to feel a little intoxicated and horny too. He kept checking the time so as not to miss his raunchy rendezvous.

As the hour approached he had excused himself from Beth's boss and his wife and made his way down the corridor, checking the door numbers.

He'd had a painful hard-on by now and he'd covered it with his tux jacket.

He had found the right room and opened the door. The dim light from the hall only illuminated a vague silhouette in the darkened room.

He had put his hand out to flick on the switch but had found it covered by a soft hand. As he kissed it and moved up the arm that it was attached to, the door had swung behind him and plunged the room into total darkness.

He felt up blindly and took hold of the woman's delicate chin so that he could kiss her more accurately without the benefit of vision. Rob had rubbed the woman's bare back and when he'd gripped her ass he'd realised that she was naked. He moved his body against hers and he could feel the heat of her cunt through the material over his thigh. They snogged ferociously in the dark for a minute or two and as they freed their tongues from each other's mouths, both were breathing hard.

Rob had bent his knees and lowered his tongue to her tits. He'd used both hands to cup them as he circled each nipple with his saliva.

The tits had felt so good and heavy that it took him a few minutes to realise that they couldn't be his wife's. He carried on sucking on a pert nipple for a minute longer, before he broke off and stood up straight.

"Who?" He'd asked, stunned.

He felt a finger stop his lips and a hand on his crotch simultaneously.

The finger on his mouth stroked his lower lip as the other hand expertly undid his belt and unzipped his fly.

After a moment's indecision he had opened his mouth. He had told himself afterwards that it had been to protest, but the finger had tasted of cinnamon and he'd greedily begun to suck on it, swallowing it deeper and deeper into his mouth.

The other hand had explored the confines of his pants. The mystery woman hadn't used her fingers down there to touch him at all; she used the palm of her hand to rub his aching balls and straining erection through the cotton of his briefs.

Both hands were pulled away from him and then he had felt them working on his shirt buttons. It had been removed speedily and he had gasped as he felt hot tender kisses on his nipples.

"We shouldn't do...awww..." He had said as the tongue had worked it's way down his hirsute torso and flicked into his navel before heading lower.

He had felt a hand press against his chest and understood the unspoken message.

He'd lain down on the cold floor and he'd felt a tug at his pants, attempting to pull them off.

He'd known what he was doing was wrong, but after a second, more impatient tug he'd raised his pelvis and his pants and underwear were gone.

The unknown lady had straddled him, sitting on his cock so that it had been pressed uncomfortably into his belly.

"Ahhh.... please!" Rob had pleaded and the weight had lifted. He had sensed the woman perch on her knees above him and strain upwards before the light flickered on.

Rob had covered his eyes, as he had feared being blinded by the light.

He'd felt the woman grasp hold of his cock and insert it inside of herself.

He had blinked his eyes open and looked up.

"Maria?!...Oh God! Oh shit!.... Maria...wow..." He had exclaimed as he had felt her constrict round his shaft.

She had twisted her hips to the left and right as she had placed her hands on his chest.

He'd raised and dropped his lower body to match the rhythm Maria was setting as she rode him.

He'd slid one hand up and over her thigh to thumb her red clit and she had looked down at him, thanks written all over her face.

He had looked back down at her shaven lips engulfing his big, hard dick and had exhaled hard.

"Oh, that's good." He had said as he had taken hold of her waist and helped her work his cock hard.

She had cum hard, her whole body stretched upward, as if in religious ecstasy. She had fallen forward as she had come down from that high and had playfully squeezed her tits over his face. The movement forward had loosened her cunt's hold on his cock so that when she jerked back up forcefully his cock had spasmed and he had cum like had never done before.

+++++++++++

Maria smiled, knowing from the way Rob was licking his lips and the bulge growing in his shorts that he was recalling that sinful fuck.

"I knew that Beth was out of town and I thought I'd pay you a visit...see if you wanted some company. I've been thinking about you and your cock, a lot, since the office party." She told him.

"Christ, Maria I told you! That was a mistake, a damn stupid drunken mistake!" He cried.

"Rob. Maybe you were drunk, but it didn't stop you getting hard, did it?" She asked.

Rob swallowed hard.

"Maybe, at first, you thought I was Beth. It was dark. You didn't stop when you realised I wasn't though, did you?"

"It was wrong and I'm not ever going to cheat on Beth again!" He shouted at her, standing up and pulling her out of the chair.

"Tell me that it wasn't the best fuck of your life, Rob and I'll let it go." Maria challenged him.

She smiled when Rob gaped like a fish, sat back down and was lost for words.

He looked at Maria, dressed only in a robe and licked his lips again, reflectively.