A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

"I can't wear that today, do you have a dryer," I asked in desperation. "I'm afraid not" she said, "We'll have to put it in the laundry along with your other clothes, but it'll take a couple of days" "What the hell am I going to do?" I pleaded to Kim "and on top of that I haven't even got any casual clothes to wear!" Kim thought for a while and said, "You could always buy some new skiwear in the village" Knowing how much they cost, and not being able to get there without any clothes I replied, "Maybe not, I can't go to town dressed like this and anyway, that would blow my budget completely, can you think of anything else?" I asked in desperation. "Do they rent skiwear at this resort?" "Nope, but there is one thing we could try if you're game," she said grinning. "You're my size, we've already established that by how well that wrap and those panties fit you. Why don't you wear one of my ski suits?" "I'm not sure about that," I said. "This wrap is one thing, but up on the slopes people will soon work out that I'm a guy dressed in a girls ski suit. I'll be a laughing stock!" "Not necessarily" she said with a twinkle in her eyes, "we can change your looks so you could pass as a girl. When you put on a skisuit I'm sure we could trick them all, It would be kinda fun, don't you think?" I could see the mischievous look on her face and knew she was serious. "I don't know" I started to say, "I'm not sure it would work" "Trust me" she said, and dashed of to her room before I could stop her.

I had dressed up as a girl before for a fancy dress party a few years back. I had gone dressed as a Tart and my girlfriend of the day dressed as a tramp. She came up with the idea, and had said that if we were going to do it, we should do it properly. I had worn a clingy translucent blouse, Black Lacy bra with false breasts, a very short skirt that showed off my stocking tops, a pair of black nylon stockings, six inch black pumps, large loop earrings, and to top it off a wig of long flame red hair. My date had done my make up and also applied bright red false nails. I had been so convincing that a number of guys had hit on me that night not realising whom I was. I had a lot of fun flirting with them and leading them on. One of the guys asked me to dance, which I accepted and as the music changed to a slow smooch he pulled me close and I could feel his hard cock as he ground it into my leg. I realised the power I had dressed like this, and quickly put it to use. By the end of the evening I had a string of guys wanting to take me home. It was pure delight when I pulled off the wig at the end of the evening to reveal to them that I was actually a guy, the looks on their faces was pure shock, but thankfully they all took it in good humour.

Kim came back with an ivory cream ski suit, a white fir headband some gloves and her cosmetic box. "This is my favourite suit," she said, "consider your self honoured" "I'll reserve judgement till later" was all I could say. "First of all we need to fix your hair" she said. "It's already quite long so I'll just put some body into it. She then spent the next five minutes teasing my hair with heated tongs and brushes. The result was quite startling. She had managed to create a very feminine look to my unruly mop of hair. "Next comes the hands," she said. "What's wrong with them?" I asked. "You need some polish on those nails, just in case we call in at the cafe' again" she replied. Working in an office environment meant that my nails were fairly well manicured. I had to trim them quite often, and looking at them at the moment they were certainly in need of a trim. Kim took my hand and said "You have lovely slim hands and fingers for a guy" "My nails need trimming," I said matter of factly. "Nonsense" she replied, "they're perfect, a little longer wouldn't even hurt"

She then applied a couple of coats of pink polish, which made my fingers look longer and slimmer than before. "All done there" she said, "let that dry while I get the skisuit sorted out". After a couple of minutes she turned back to me. "Now lets get you dressed. You'll need some padding up top to fill out this suit properly" she laughed. "You're having a good time doing this aren't you?" I remarked accusingly. "The best ever" she said as she dashed back to her room. Kim returned with a bra that matched the panties I was already wearing. She slid off my wrap and helped me into it, adjusting the straps as she went. It felt unusual having something this tight around my chest. It was a little flat as it was, as I had nothing to fill the generous cups. "Let's make you some boobs," she said.

She went into the kitchen bringing back a couple of pink balloons that she had filled with water. She then placed a balloon in each cup. I could feel the effect of the extra weight straight away. "They're heavy," I said "I hope they don't burst today or I'll be in trouble!" "You'll be fine," she said laughing as I shook them about like a stripper. 'I could have some fun with these,' I thought to myself. "Now for the suit" said Kim.

I stood up and caught sight of myself in the mirror. I was now dressed in a very sexy matching bra and panties set made from the shiniest of satin and lace, and looking very sensual. My hair was teased in to a very feminine style and already from this distance I could certainly pass as girl. I slid my legs into the suit as Kim pulled it up to my waist. I then looped in each arm and pulled the suit on. It fit like a glove. Kim zipped up the front for me, which had the effect of pulling the fabric tight over all of my body, especially my waist and new boobs. It now fit like a second skin. "You nearly look convincing" Kim said giving me the once over, "we just need to work on your face a little"

I was oblivious at this stage, having seen my reflection in the long mirror and not believing how good I looked in the suit. Kim started to apply a little mascara to my lashes. "You have such long lashes for a guy" she said "most women would kill for lashes like yours, sit still or I'll end up poking you in the eye with this!" she said giggling as she applied the mascara whilst I tried to look at myself in the mirror. I felt my lashes getting heavier as she applied it, and when I blinked I could see them! "Wow" I said, "this certainly feels different" "Don't worry," she said, "you'll soon get used to it. It always feels odd the first few times"

Next Kim mixed shades of rose and pink eye shadow together. "Close your eyes" she said, as she applied the shadow liberally to my lids and brow bone using a sponge-tipped eye applicator. "Ok nearly finished," she said as she applied a little powder and blush to my face and cheeks. "Final touch," she said "pout you lips while I apply some lipstick" She applied some pink lipstick to my lips, going over each lip a couple of times to get the right effect. She then had me close my lips on a tissue to remove the excess. "That colour pink goes lovely with your hair colour and eye shadow" she said noticing that I had been staring at the lipstick on the tissue, "anyway, we can't have you wearing the same colour as me can we?" She took the white fur headband and placed it carefully around my head to act as an ear warmer. This had the effect of bouncing my hair up even further. Next came a pair of pure white gloves made from the softest leather I had ever felt. The gloves were fur lined and had been finished with white fur around the cuff, matching my headband.

"All done" she said proudly standing back to admire her handwork, "You look gorgeous, If you don't believe me go and take a look in the mirror" I did as suggested and couldn't believe my eyes. I was a ski bunny! And one of the sexiest ones I had seen. "I don't believe it" was all I could say. If I didn't know better I would have given myself a good screwing! "You'd better believe it" she said, "all of the horny guys will be chasing you today!" Kim must have sensed my concern and quickly said "Don't worry, I'll keep them all away from you, your mine today!" That made me feel better, and the intimated promise of what was to come later made me feel even better.

Standing side by side we could pass for sisters. Kim seemed to pick up on this and said "If anybody asks today we're sisters, Ok?" "Ok, but you can't call me Nick, while we're out, that's not a girls name" I said, "Your right, it wouldn't work" She agreed "how do you feel about Nikki? That's a cute girls name, and it's nearly like yours" That's a nice name I figured, "Ok, Fine by me," I said. "Ok Nikki' lets go" said Kim excitedly.

We drove to the ski resort, parked the car and headed off for the chair lift. I must admit that we both looked stunning, Kim in her tight black suit and me in the tight ivory cream suit. I kept getting a glimpse of our reflections in shop windows, and really couldn't believe how sexy we looked. Nobody could tell that I wasn't female, hell, I even had trouble believing it myself! We got whistles off a couple of guys as we walked from the car up to the chair lift. Kim threw them a look of contempt, which seemed to work. 'I know just how they feel' I thought to myself, as I had been on the receiving end of such looks a few times myself! "Wow, that stopped them" I said to her. "You'll have to learn that yourself" Kim said, "you'll have no end of admirers today".

We took the ski lift and started our days skiing. We managed to keep away from most of the other skiers through the morning as Kim was getting a little better, so less time was spent standing around. Skiing was certainly different dressed as I was, The extra weight on my chest put me off balance and the tight suit restricted my movement. I now released why ski bunnies took things easy on the slopes! Throughout the morning we kept getting admiring glances from lots of guys, young and old alike, some even getting into trouble from their girlfriends and wives! That made me feel good in a bizarre sort of way.

All morning Kim didn't leave me alone. She was the one playing 'touchy- feely'. Every time we stopped she would ski right up beside me so we were touching, put her arms around me, hug me and generally just get as close as she could. I was certainly getting the right message now!

It must have been lunchtime because Kim said "I'm hungry, shall we eat?" "OK I said, lets go down into the village and find a quiet cafe' somewhere" not wanting to mix with people if I could help it. Even though I had passed as a female so far, I still did not feel very confident. Kim must have sensed this "Don't worry", she said, "nobody will notice, although we will both have to freshen up a little"

We found a small cafe' and went in, sitting in a small booth by a window. "Right," said Kim "let's go and freshen up, follow me" I followed Kim to the washrooms but froze as she went into the Ladies. 'I can't go in there' I thought to myself. "Come on Nikki", said Kim out loud "I'm not holding this door for you all day" The people on the table nearby heard and looked over. It was two elderly couples, the ladies looked across at me but paid no real attention, both of the men gave me a big smile and winked. That did it, I wriggled off into the ladies washroom to find Kim.

The washrooms were quite small, but the end cubicle was the large type provided for disabled access. Kim said, "Let's go in here, It'll be more private". "I really need to pee" Kim said scurrying in first. "Do you want me to leave?" I asked. "Of course not, were both girls together, right?" she said giving me one of her big killer smiles and a sexy wink. She then proceeded to unzip a hidden zipper around her crutch area. "I didn't know these suits had zippers there," I said to her. "They don't normally, I had all of my suits specially modified to make this easier," she said as she pulled at her suit, sat down and started to pee. "Oh, that's good " she said, "I've been bursting since mid-morning!" "Well don't be too long," I said, "I've got to go too!"

The sight and sound of Kim sitting on the toilet relieving herself was more than my poor cock could take, and it sprung to attention inside my suit. "Ok, I'm done", said Kim as she stood up and zipped her suit back up. "Does my suit have a zipper there?" I asked. "It sure does," she said as she got her cosmetics bag out and was already staring to redo her face. 'This is going to be difficult' I thought as I found the zipper, unzipped the crotch area and tried to pull out my hard cock from inside the satin panties. I eventually managed and stood for a couple of minutes trying to pee, which with a rock hard cock is nearly impossible. "Finished yet?" called Kim. "Haven't started yet" was all I could say. Kim looked over, saw the size of my manhood pointing out from the ski suit, and said "Jeez, that's a big one, I had no idea!" "Yeah well its Ok for you" I said "but its impossible to pee with it like this!" Kim had a wicked gleam in her eye as she walked over to me and wrapped her hands around my cock. I held my breath in anticipation, wondering what was coming next. "It looks like I'll have to help you out with that thing" she breathed sexily into my ear.

"Sit down" she commanded. I did as requested, sitting down with my erect cock sticking up from my skisuit like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. She bent down to unzip her hidden zipper again, pulled her skisuit and panties to one side and slowly, straddling my legs, lowered herself down on my cock. Her eyes rolled as she was slowly filed by my eight inches of solid hard flesh. I was now completely embedded into her tight slit, which felt so hot and moist. Her face was level with mine and she had a look of pure ecstasy on it.

She started to slowly grind up and down on my shaft groaning slightly as she embedded herself on it. She was looking straight into my eyes all of the time and then leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth. We swapped lipstick and mouth juices as our tongues entwined. She started to use her muscles to grip my cock as she continued to lift herself up and drive herself down on it. I reached up to her breasts, massaging them through her suit. She started to quicken her movements and groan quietly. I could sense that she was nearing her orgasm. I let my control go and we both orgasmed together. We sat there like that for a few more seconds whilst we caught our breath, my hard cock still embedded deep inside her.

As things quietened down we could hear that somebody else was in the washroom with us. Kim started to silently giggle, keeping my cock locked inside her. The other occupant left and then we both started laughing out loud.

"That was the best quickie I have ever had" said Kim as she stood up and zipped her suit back up. "Glad to please, it was good for me too" I said now being able to pee with my softening cock. I was soon finished and tucked it back into its satin and lace cell, zipping up my suit. "Look at the state of us two girls now," said Kim laughing as she pulled a mirror out of her cosmetic bag. She was right. Lipstick was smudged all over both our faces, and we looked a bit dishevelled. Kim freshened herself up first, as always by the time she had finished she looked sensational. "You next" she said and started to freshen my face make up with a little powder, blush and fresh lipstick. She then teased my hair back into style again. "Have a look" she said standing back to admire her work. I've got to admit that she had done it again. I still looked good even if I do say so myself.

We left the washroom together and took our seats. The elderly couples were all whispering together and kept looking and pointing over in our direction. 'Oh No' I thought to myself 'We've been rumbled'. They got up to leave and as they walked past the two guys gave a huge wicked grin and winked at us again. One of the ladies came over and bending over the table speaking in a low voice so only we could here whispered, "I heard you two in the washroom, I think its disgusting what you're up to" 'Here we go, busted' I thought. She stood up and then said, "Two lovely girls like you should find yourselves boyfriends instead, you know you could have your pick of the nice young men in the village, they can satisfy you more than what you're doing" and stomped angrily off. Kim and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. We hadn't been rumbled, more to the fact she had considered us both female, and lesbians to boot! No wonder the guys had winked at us, I'll bet they would have paid good money to watch two sexy young things like us writhing around on the floor, especially if they thought we were both female. I know I would have done!

We had a lovely two-hour lunch, and only managed to get one more hour of skiing in that day. It was odd but so far the day was one of the best I'd ever had. Kim never strayed more than 10 feet away from me all day and was the most attentive person I'd ever known. The sex had been totally spontaneous and wonderful, and dressed this way I was feeling relaxed and very sensuous, and was also starting to enjoy the attention we got from fellow skiers. The young guys operating the ski lifts couldn't do enough for us, which was certainly different to when I was dressed as a guy, then it was fend for yourself.

We returned to Kim's cabin after both deciding to quit early, feeling exhausted after the exciting day. Before getting changed we had a quick snack and sat outside drinking a cold beer and relaxing, still in our skisuits. "What a day" said Kim, "and come to think of it, why didn't you tell me you had such a large monster between your legs?" she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Its not the type of thing a gentleman discusses with his consort," I said, trying to fake an upper crust accent. "Gentleman? Gentleman? Your no gentleman" Kim said using a shocked tone, "Nikki, you were and still are the prettiest girl on the hill today!" "Why thank you marm," I said, standing to do a clumsy little curtsy at the same time. We both laughed and continued to chat whilst we finished our beers.

"Well I'm going for a shower," said Kim eventually "Will you join me?" "Why Kim, why would you want to take a shower with a pretty girl when you could have your pick of the nice young men in the village!" I replied, trying to mimic the elderly lady from lunchtime. She walked over to me, staring deep into my eyes and grabbing me gently by the crotch said; "This is all of the man I need, now follow me if you know what's good for you!" "Your wish is my command," I said grabbing her head and pulling it towards me to kiss her sweet lipstick coated lips. Our lips and tongues met as we exchanged lipstick once again.

I followed Kim up to her room. It was the first time I had been in there. She had a huge king sized bed and three quarters of the walls were covered in antique pine robes, some were open and I could see that she had all sorts of glamorous clothes in there. "You have some beautiful clothes" I said to Kim, "are all of these robes full?" "Yes" she replied, "full of clothes, shoes, coats and other nice things. I just love glamorous and sexy clothes, like I said before, I hardly ever wear frumpy clothes and always avoid wearing pants". "Yes, I can see that, you have the most sexy pair of legs, it would be a crime to cover them up" I said. "Lets shower" she said, smiling at my compliment "then we can decided what to do tonight" "Will my clothes be ready yet?" I asked. "Let's see," she said picking up the phone and dialling a local number.

"Yes, Kim here, is my laundry ready for collection, you know, the things you collected this morning?....Ok that will have to do then, can you drop them off? Great, thanks, bye" "They won't be ready till nine in the morning" she said, "They are going to drop them off for us, but they haven't got them finished yet" "Oh well" was all I could say. I was now thoroughly enjoying myself so I figured another evening dressed as a girl wouldn't harm me.

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
123456...8