A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

I put my head between her butt cheeks and started to lick all around her butt hole. "Oh Jesus, that's good!" she groaned as I started to lick directly at her butt hole and push my tongue into it. She groaned in intense pleasure as I tongue fucked her butt until she was relaxed and slippery. I then stood and pushed my cock back into her butt crevice again. This time I found her wet slippery hole at lot easier and the tip of my cock started to slide in. "Oohh" she gasped "I can feel it now!" I pushed a little harder and her butt stretched wide to accept the tip of my cock. "Aahh!" she cried again "Its huge, I'm going to split in two! Please go slow" I did as she asked and slowly slid my cock into her tight butt, just a bit at a time. Eventually she was grunting with desire as the movements from her pussy fucking also forced her back onto my cock. I was soon fully inside and then started to slide back and forth, getting into a steady rhythm with Kim and fucking Sarah's tight butt. Sarah orgasmed more or less straight away as she was ravaged in both holes. "Oh Shit, Oh Shit" she cried as she pushed back onto me harder and harder. Kim and I slowed down and pulled out of her. Sarah lifted herself off the dildo and fell back onto the sofa in her post orgasmic state.

Kim and Sarah were sat back on the sofa just glowing and panting. I was still stood, wobbling on my 6 inch heels and massaging my own cock, which was now crying out for relief. Kim saw what I was doing and sat forward. She reached out and pulled me towards her and took my cock in her mouth again. She greedily licked and sucked at it and then pulled back saying; "Sarah, have you ever tasted cum?" "Oh no" she grimaced "no thank you!" "You don't know what your missing!" said Kim as she returned to lick and suck my aching cock. As soon as she had it in her mouth again she looked up at me, nodded and started to hum. I let go and my orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave. My cock twitched and started to fill Kim's pretty mouth with what felt like gallons of hot slimy cum. Kim just continued to suck on me as I squirted more and more cum into her. As I finished I knelt down and we fell into our favourite cum swapping kiss. Sam was watching us with fascination and she soon moved over and joined us, forcing her head in between ours and joining Kim and I in a three way cum swapping kiss. "Wow" gasped Sarah as we all sat back "I never knew it could be so good, you girls have really got this whole thing worked out to perfection haven't you!" We just had to agree with her!

We never did go out that night. One session led to another, then another, and another! Eventually all three of us had been screwed in every possible hole in every way possible and by the early hours of the morning we were completely worn out and rather sore!. We crashed at Sarah's that night and early the next morning caught a cab back to our cottage. She cried as we left "You have a convert" she sobbed "I'm going to look for myself a shemale, just like you Nikki! Promise you'll keep in touch!" which agreed to do.

The rest of the day was uneventful and we were soon on the next leg of our trip, Sweden! We had a wonderful time in England, and met a new and special friend in Sarah.

Kim and I hadn't released that the story of our trip would turn out to be so long! When we started it was fairly short but as we remembered more and more we added to it and it soon grew to this size. We're both so sorry to disappoint, but our escapades during the rest of our trip will have to follow in another chapter! That is if you all want to hear about them! Please let us know what you think!

Hugs and Kisses

Nikki and Kim

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
1...345678