A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

I then sat on the edge of the bed while I slid my pretty satin panties up my smooth nylon covered legs and onto my hips. I tucked my hard cock inside, struggling with the skimpy material. I then picked up my dress. It was quite heavy, being three quarter length and made from many folds of material with a very generous flair. I unzipped the back and very carefully slipped it over my head and arms, and when it was finally in place I pulled the soft material tightly around me to fasten the zipper. I asked Kim to help with the last bit and she tugged at it until it reached the top, firmly grasping my breasts stomach and waist in the soft sensual fabric. She then carefully pulled my mane of hair out of the dress and let it cascade down my back and over my shoulders. I then slipped my dainty nylon clad feet with my pretty pink manicured toenails into my navy blue pumps and was nearly ready to go. I looked down to my feet and could see my pink toe nails encased in sheer black nylon poking through the cut out toe hole in my shoes and they looked really cute. I picked my white jacket from its hanger and carried it with me as I walked over to join Kim.

Kim was also ready, dressed to perfection in her white flared skirt and jacket suit, with the very cute blouse underneath made from the prettiest of pink satin. She had styled her hair long and straight but the deep mahogany color seemed lighter as it glistened in the sunlight streaming through the window behind her. At her vision of loveliness my cock throbbed hard in my panties, but the bump was well camouflaged by the folds of my flared dress. I walked over to Kim, swaying my hips and walking with one foot directly in front of the other in a deliberate sexy walk. She saw me coming as she slid her feet into her shoes and said;

"Oh Nikki! What a vision! You look stunning!"

"Thank you, and so do you Kim!" I gushed, "The image of you standing in the window with the sun streaming down behind you has got me all of a flutter!"

As I got close she pulled me into her and gave me a really deep and passionate kiss. I could feel our lipstick-coated lips sliding around as we passionately kissed and played with each other tongues. The taste of her lipstick and mouth was purely erotic, causing my cock to throb hard in my panties. The heady aroma of our perfume wafted around us, intertwining and creating a new scent all of its own. I put my hand down to her breasts and started to play with her hard nipples through the soft satin fabric of her blouse. Kim slid one of her hands down to massage my breasts and nipples, and the other down to my cock. She rummaged through the folds of my dress material until she found it. She slipped her hand inside my panties and I gasped in pleasure as her soft hands and fingers wrapped themselves around my shaft as we continued to kiss and fondle each other in the warm sunlight streaming through the window.

"Oh Kim" I gasped "It turns me on so much when we are both dressed to go out!"

"Mmmm, me too!" she replied as she quickly pressed her lips back onto mine again.

We stood in the sunlight kissing and fondling and both Kim and I started to get carried away with it. She started to massage my cock harder and harder as she became more excited. I too was feeling very aroused and my hard cock was pulsating painfully in my panties as she slid her fingers eagerly around and up and down it.

"Nikki, I want to screw you so bad!" she gasped, pulling away and looking directly into my eyes.

"Oh, yes please!" I begged.

She tottered over to the cabinet in her heels and pulled out our large strap on latex dildo. I gasped with pleasure as I watched her pull her skirt up to her waist revealing her long legs encased in sheer nylon and her pure white lacy panties. I waited in eager anticipation as she fastened the strap on around her waist and adjusted it so it fit snugly in her groin area. As she walked back over to me the 8-inch pink latex dildo with huge false balls was sticking up from her groin and looked much like a real cock bouncing around with her movements!

"Are you ready for this girlfriend!" she asked wickedly.

I just nodded eagerly as the large dildo protruding from her groin had me completely mesmerized.

She stood directly in front of me and I shifted my gaze to her face and into her deep soulful eyes. She slid one of her hands back down to my cock and started to rub it again through my dress and panties. We kissed and I massaged one of her breasts and wrapped my pink manicured fingers of my other hand around the soft latex shaft between her legs.

"Do you like the feel of that?" she teased

"Oh god yes!" I gasped in anticipation

We shuffled over to the bed and Kim sat down on the edge of it. The latex cock sprang to attention in her groin and was pointing straight up at me as I looked down at her long and sexy nylon clad legs. She put her hands up my dress and pulled my panties down to my knees. My hard cock sprang free and she quickly slid her hands up my legs and grasped it with both hands. She then slipped her head under my dress as I stood wobbling on my 4-inch heels before her and I felt her lipstick-coated lips around my aching cock. I groaned loud at the hot wet sensation of her mouth sliding slowly down my shaft. She bobbed her head back and forth and as I looked down over my breasts and through my cascading curls of blonde hair I could see the material of my dress moving up and down as she worked her lips and tongue up and down the length of my cock. I nearly orgasmed on the spot at the sight and sensation of this truly erotic experience. Kim sensed I was nearing an orgasm and slid her mouth of my cock and came out from under my dress. Her hair was a bit disheveled but she still looked utterly stunning as she gazed up at me and said wickedly:

"Turn around Nikki, I want to get you ready to take my cock!"

I didn't need to be told twice and as I turned my butt to face her I felt my dress material being lifted up at the back. I then felt Kim bury her pretty face between my butt cheeks and I nearly exploded as she started to lick and nibble her way between my cheeks, her tongue eventually finding my tight butt hole.

"Oh Kim, yes Yes!" I cried as she started to work her tongue inside me.

I pushed my butt back harder and felt her tongue slip a bit further into my tight hole. She then started to tongue fuck my butt, moving her tongue slowly back and forth, in and out. After a few minutes I could take no more and just had to feel that huge dildo inside me.

"Ohh Kim, screw me Now!" I gasped.

She pulled her face back and turned me round so I was again standing in front of her. I looked down and the pink latex cock was still sticking up tall and proud from her groin. She lay back on the bed and invited me to straddle her. As soon as she was settled I kicked my panties off and climbed on top of her. As I slowly wriggled about to position myself so my butt was directly above the dildo our nylon clad legs were swishing together causing really erotic sensations and sounds. Her skirt was still pulled up around her waist and as I got into position I had to lift the folds of my dress up around my waist.

"Go girl, impale yourself on it!" cried Kim.

I was more than ready and didn't waste any time as I lowered my butt down until I could feel the large bulging tip of the dildo push up against the entrance to my tight hole. I then pushed down a little harder and I felt my already wet and slippery butt hole stretch wide to accept the huge bulbous tip. As my butt accepted the dildo the initial discomfort of penetration soon turned to intense pleasure as I slowly worked myself down onto it. I had kept my eyes closed so far but as I opened them and glanced down at Kim through my masses of blonde curls I could see that she was gazing straight up at me. She looked ravishing with her sleek mahogany colored hair lying all around her on the bed, and her deep soulful eyes gazing straight into mine. I kept Kim's gaze and drove myself down hard. My eyes rolled as I felt my butt cheeks land in Kim's groin, as I fully impaled myself on the last few inches of the huge dildo.

"Jeez, you look so hot when your doing that!" she gasped, looking up at me.

"I think I'm going to split in two!" I cried, "It's so big!"

"Only as big as yours honey" she gushed.

"I guess" I replied.

I let the material of my dress fall down around us. The ample folds of soft material brushed gently against our nylon clad legs as it fell down and both Kim and I groaned at the sensation. It now looked like I was just sat on her stomach as the dress material hid what was actually going on underneath. I didn't move for a minute or so, I just sat with the dildo embedded in my butt and gazing down at Kim as I used my hands to slowly massage her breasts through the soft pink satin material of her blouse. She had reached up to my breasts and was returning the favor. After a minute or so I started to lift up and down slightly causing the dildo to tug at my tight butt. Kim sensed I was ready and started to thrust her hips gently back and forth in time with my movements causing the huge dildo to slip very gently in and out of me. Only an inch or two at first, but as we got into the rhythm I leant forward allowing her to pump the full 8-inches slowly in and out of me.

"Oh yes, that's it Kim, do it…..Do It!" I screamed as she picked up speed and was soon slamming it into me harder and harder, impaling my butt with each thrust.

With every thrust she was lifting me up and down and my breasts were bouncing freely around. The weight of them tugging on my chest just heightened the sensation and by this stage I was almost delirious with pleasure. After a good few minutes of hard screwing my butt was aching and my cock was in such a state of excitement that the slightest touch would probably have ended in an immediate orgasm, it was taking a superhuman effort to control it. As usual Kim was completely tuned in to me and as she continued to slam the dildo in and out of me she said:

"Nikki, do you need to cum?"

"Oh shit, Yes" I cried, "I can't hold back much longer!"

"Ok then, lets do it" she replied.

She stopped her assault on my aching butt, allowing me to climb off and sit on the edge of the bed. She quickly sat up, grabbing an empty glass from the bedside table in the process, and moved down to kneel between my legs. She lifted my dress and my engorged cock was sticking up, in desperate need of relief.

She slipped the tip into her mouth and let the full length slide into her mouth. The relief of having this hot wet contact was huge and my cum started to boil straight away.

"Ahhh!" I groaned as I felt my balls tighten and the first blast of hot cum work its way up to the tip. The first spurt blasted straight into Kim's waiting mouth, but she quickly pulled my cock from her mouth and caught the rest in the empty glass, jacking me off until I had delivered nearly a quarter of a tumbler full. She then put the glass to her mouth and spit the cum she had in her mouth into the glass.

"I'll save this for some fun later!" she said wickedly.

The feeling of relief was huge as I relaxed in my post orgasmic state. "Kim, that was so special," I cried, "thank you, thank you"

"My pleasure" she replied "but don't forget that you owe me one!"

"Kim, you deserve more than one for that!" I cooed, "it's a deal!"

She walked off to the bathroom with the dildo and glass of cum and I guessed that she was going to prepare it for later. Afterwards we spent fifteen minutes or so tidying ourselves, reapplying makeup and re-doing our hair and soon we ready to go out.

Copenhagen is a beautiful city, and we spent the morning idly walking around, browsing in the many stores and boutiques in the Stroget area of town, buying more clothes and accessories. Kim and I spend a lot of money on lingerie, especially stockings as we both usually wear at least one new pair a day. We shopped in some very chic lingerie shops and got some really sexy looking nylon and silk stockings. While we were shopping Kim bought her first trouser suit. Usually she always wears skirts and dresses, but this suit was so striking that I asked her to try it on. It was a bright turquoise-blue three piece set, with a satin camisole top, sleek pants cut in a very feminine style to fight tight around the butt and stomach but flare out down the legs. It had a long translucent lacy over-jacket to go over the top of the trouser/camisole ensemble. When she came out from the changing room she looked absolutely stunning, the trousers really flattered her and her butt looked so tight and sexy squeezed into them that I wanted to go over and squeeze it! Although I must say the suit did not go too well with her pure white stockings and 4-inch heeled pumps!

"Oh Kim, you've just got to get that, it's beautiful!" I gushed.

"Isn't it though!" she agreed.

I followed her back into the changing room and tried it on when she took it off. The suit fitted me to perfection but the trousers were a dead give away. Where Kim had a lovely flat groin area, I had a tell-tale bulge where my 8-inch cock was curled up inside my panties. I was so disappointed because I would have loved to get a similar set. Kim could tell I was disappointed so helped me search for something for myself.

We eventually found a long but fitted dress made from a chrome-like metallic material that looked just like a cross between satin and metal! It shone like deeply polished chrome in the light and as the soft fabric moved it was like liquid metal moving around. It was a slip style dress with shoestring shoulder straps, a deep cowl neck and a long sleek body that looked as though it would grip gently at my curves and bumps. The dress material was cut straight to just below my knee but then finished in an envelope effect with the shorter hem of the envelope effect being on the sides of the dress, revealing more of my slim legs. The soft material felt sensual against my skin and I just had to try it on. It came with a translucent metallic chiffon scarf that had ornate silver beading and sequins inlayed into it.

I went into the changing room, took of my polka dot dress and hung it on one of the hangers. I stood in front of the mirror and was thrilled with the sexy image before me. My long blonde hair teased into bouncy curls looked fabulous set against my soft skin and black satin lingerie. I took the beautiful metallic dress and unzipped it at the back. I slid it over my head and the soft sensual material slithered effortlessly down my body and settled gently against my skin. The sensation of the cool fabric gliding against my warm skin was thrilling and I shuddered with delight as fastened the zipper and adjusted the fabric. The deep cowl neck showed a lot of cleavage and the material fit really snuggly around my hips and flat stomach. As I turned around the hem flared up and brushed sexily up against my nylon clad legs. My cock rose hard in my panties but the cut of the material hid the bulge quite well. The dress looked really beautiful and fitted me perfectly. I looped the scarf around my arms, flicked my hair out and strutted out of the changing room to show Kim. She gasped when she saw me

"Wow, that's perfect for you, you look stunning, you've just got to get it!" she gushed

"Why thank you!" I replied, giving a little curtsy.

As I stood in front of the mirror I was getting many admiring glances from the guys who were shopping with their partners. I loved this attention and played up to them, giving one guy whom had never taken his eyes off me a sultry gaze and a slow sexy wink as I twirled round. He had a huge grin attached to his face and winked back, although his wife didn't see him, as I'm sure she would have had something to say! That really sealed it for me and I just had to have it, so went back into the changing room to change back into my polka-dot dress and brought out my new dress to be wrapped.

We walked around all morning and the feeling of my soft dress fabric swishing against my nylon stockings still excited me and never fails to make me feel ultra feminine and very sexy. As we both walked I listened to the swishing sound that our nylon stockings made as they gently rubbed together. Also my long blonde curls were blowing gently in the breeze, all in all making me feel so very feminine. Later in the morning we stumbled across the district where the sex clubs and shops are, Denmark seems quite liberal about that sort of thing, and promised ourselves a trip back there one evening. At lunchtime we decided to call in at one of the many street side cafés for lunch. We sat outside at a small but secluded corner table and ordered a bottle of wine, some Smorrebrod for lunch, and relaxed to watch the busy world rush by. Kim took out her cigarettes and offered one to me, which I refused. She lit hers and relaxed, looking very elegant as she sipped her wine and sexily smoked her cigarette. She inhaled deeply on her long white cigarette and erotically blew a cloud of acrid blue smoke in my direction, grinning cheekily as she did it.

"You tease!" I hissed as my cock started to harden "you know what that does to me!"

"That's why I did it!" she giggled, and then did exactly the same again, enveloping me in her smoke!

My cock was standing hard in my panties now and I was quite relieved that the ample folds of my dress hid it so well.

Under the cover of the table and tablecloth I slipped my foot out of my shoe and slid my nylon clad foot slowly up Kim's smooth stocking covered leg, past her knee and started to work it between her legs at the top. My foot slid easily against her smooth legs and I could see her facial expression change to a look of shock as my foot started to push gently between her legs and into her crotch. I felt her nylon stockings end and the bare flesh start and knew my foot was nearing its goal. As I slipped my foot further under her skirt I felt my toes find her lacy panties. I wriggled my big toe against the fabric of her panties and entrance to her love box and Kim's expression turned from shock to delight. At that moment Kim stood up and said she needed to use the washroom. I pulled my foot out of her way, a little disappointed, as she strutted off to use the bathroom. I watched as she tottered away on her high heels, still smoking her cigarette, and felt so proud that she was mine. She soon returned, and as she brushed past me she leant down and pressed something soft and warm into my hand. I looked down and saw that it was her white lacy panties! I quickly looked at her and she nodded; "That's right, I haven't got any panties on now!" she whispered sexily.

As soon as she sat again I moved a little closer and slid my foot back up her smooth leg. Her eyes closed as my foot slid slowly and surely further and further up her legs until it passed under her skirt and past her stocking tops causing her to gasp as it eventually pushed against her love box. I wriggled my toes up and down the entrance to her love box and she let her legs relax, opening up to allow my foot to slip further in. I could now feel the entrance to her love box and used my big toe to massage her clit and gently push into her. She was looking straight into my eyes as my big toe eventually found the entrance and slid inside her. Her eyes rolled and she nodded her agreement as I pushed harder to get my toe as far in as I could. I could feel her sticky love juices soaking into my nylon-clad foot as I wriggled my toes, massaging the entrance to her love box and clit at the same time. I continued to wriggle my toes while we both sat there trying to look pretty and demure in the lunch time sun. Kim reached for another cigarette, lit one and handed it to me, she then lit one for herself.

We gazed into each other's eyes as we sat elegantly smoking and sexily blowing smoke at each other across the table. The waiters in the café were scurrying around and customers coming and going all of the time, but despite all of this activity I continued to massage her love box and clit with my nylon clad foot, which by this time was getting very wet. My cock was raging hard but I knew this was going to be Kim's treat and leant back slightly to push harder with my foot. My foot slid further into her and with the last thrust I had managed to bury my petite foot in her love box just about up to the ball of my foot. All of my toes were now just inside her and I wriggled them as much as I could.

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
123456...9