A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

As my foot penetrated her she jumped and squealed with delight. This caused some people on a nearby table to look over but when Kim saw them she quickly pretended that a fly was buzzing around her head, waving her arms around to shoo it away. The people looked away without realizing that one of the elegant ladies they were looking at had her foot buried in the others love box! We both finished our cigarettes just as the waiter arrived with our lunch. As he served I pushed harder and wriggled my toes for all I was worth and Kim jumped again, gasping out loud with a startled look on her face. The waiter asked her if she was all right.

"Yes thank you" she replied in a trembling voice, "I'm just feeling a little stuffed at the minute!"

I giggled when she said that but the waiter clearly didn't fully understand because he walked away shaking his head with a puzzled look on his face!

"Shall I leave it there while we eat?" I asked

"Don't you dare move it!" she hissed

"What, you mean like this?" I teased as I wriggled my toes about a little more, causing her to gasp again.

"Ohh don't" she giggled "somebody will see!"

"So?" I replied.

"Nikki, you know you can be really naughty sometimes!" she cooed seductively at me.

"I've had the best teacher" I replied.

As we ate I kept my toes buried in her love box, giving them a little wiggle every now and then. As I wriggled my toes I could feel and hear her love juices seeping from her wet love box and I realized how aroused she was as my foot was getting damper and stickier by the second. When we finished lunch I let my foot slide out just a little so I could massage her clit with my big toe. She looked a little disappointed as it slid out, but this look soon turned to lust as my toe found her clit and started to gently caress it. She got more and more aroused and pushed herself down hard against my toes and as I gazed at her. Her eyes started to roll and glaze over and I could tell she was building up to an orgasm. She grasped the edge of the table firmly with both hands and started to gasp and wriggle around even more as my foot and toes wriggled around at the entrance to her love tunnel and on her clit and she had her orgasm. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back as she gripped the table and ground her crotch down onto my foot. She did a fair job of keeping herself demure through all of this, but one of the men from a nearby table was watching and he had a real inquisitive look on his face as Kim had her orgasm right in front of him! He looked a little puzzled, as if he knew she was having an orgasm but not how, as my leg and foot were completely hidden by the table and table cloth. I glanced over at him and he caught my eye and had a questioning look on his face, as if to ask 'what the hell is she up too?' I just shrugged my shoulders and returned to my drink. As she relaxed I let my foot slowly slide away from her love box and back down to the floor. Kim looked all flushed and sensual in her post orgasmic state and mouthed 'Thank you' to me across the table as she tidied herself up and adjusted her clothes.

She picked up her bag and walked off to the washroom and the guy from the nearby table watched her every step with a look of total confusion on his face. He leant across and said something to his wife who then looked at Kim, shrugged her shoulders and went back to eating her lunch. Before I slid my foot back inside my shoe I sat back a little to look down at it and could see that it was really wet and sticky. Kim's juices had soaked into the nylon most of the way up my foot and nearly to my ankle. I could feel her juices between my pretty pink manicured toes and they squelched a little as I wriggled them about. It was a yummy feeling so I just allowed my damp foot slip back into my 4-inch heeled pump ready for our afternoon in the city. Kim looked radiant when she returned as she had reapplied her makeup and brushed her hair, but as she returned the guy was still staring at her! Kim looked straight at him and I saw her cheekily wink at him. He looked at her with a look of total confusion on his face and just then his wife said something to him, I saw him speak back, shrug his shoulders and then finally turn his attention back to his lunch, but still with a look of confusion on his face!

"Do you think he noticed?" asked Kim as she sat.

"For sure!" I giggled, "you were nearly as bad as Meg Ryan in that movie, you know, what was it called?"

"What, When Harry met Sally?"

"Yeah, that's the one" I giggled

"Oh No!" she gasped, looking a little embarrassed "I thought I did a good job of hiding it!"

"You reckon?" I said. "Your moaning, closed eyes, head rolling and table gripping gave you away, just a bit!"

"Oh well, what the hell!" she conceded.

We both laughed together as we finished our wine and got ready to leave. I stood up and smoothed my dress down, enjoying the sensation of the material rubbing against my nylon clad legs and then flicked my masses of blonde curls back.

"Kim, I need to fix my face and hair a little," I said, as we were just about to leave.

"Ok, I've done mine, I'll wait here for you" she replied

I tottered off to the washroom in my 4-inch heels, fixed my hair and applied some more powder, some more mascara to my feathery lashes and finally some more luscious pink lipstick then rejoined Kim who was waiting patiently outside. As we left the poor guy was still intrigued and was now staring at both of us as we left. His wife was getting more than a little upset by the attention he was showing us and hissed something at him that made him quickly look away. We both found this funny and giggled even more. We spent the rest of the afternoon walking, shopping, chatting and just soaking up the sights and sounds of the beautiful city.

Towards the end of the afternoon we were quite exhausted and needed a rest. Before we returned to our hotel we sat at another café bar to have a drink. I sat down and as I crossed my legs my dress material brushed erotically against my legs and there it was again, that sensual electric feeling dancing up my legs and straight to my groin. I fixed my hair, letting the masses of bouncy blonde curls cascade down to caress my shoulders and bare skin on my chest and back as they fell. The overall sensation was really yummy and never fails to arouse me, even after all of the time that I have been living as a girl. We ordered a glass of wine each and sat relaxing in the late afternoon sun when one of the many passers by stopped and spoke to Kim. He was a scruffy looking youth and leant close to whisper something in her ear. She recoiled back and looked disgusted and told him to get lost.

"What was that all about?" I asked a little concerned

"He wanted to sell me some Shit!" she replied with disgust.

"Oh Yeah! Do you know what he really meant?" I giggled knowingly.

For all that Kim was a very outgoing person, her sheltered upbringing hadn't given her with much street nouse.

"Well, I'm not sure?" she said a little puzzled.

"He was trying to sell you drugs! Shit is a street name for Cannabis, you know, Weed?"

"Oh no, that's even worse! Lets go" she cried in disgust, and at that stood, gathered her bags and was ready to go.

I stood to join her, grabbed my bags and we walked the short distance to the hotel.

"I didn't like that!" she exclaimed.

"Its just city life" I said.

"I'm glad we live out of town then!"

We made it back to our hotel, unpacked our shopping, grabbed a bottle of chilled wine from the mini-bar and walked out onto the balcony to sit at the small table.

"What shall we do this evening Kim?"

"Let's go out for a meal, then onto a club or something, we've got to experience the night life here!"

"Sounds cool" I replied in agreement.

We sat holding hands and drinking our wine while we relaxed and idly chatted in the warm early evening air, watching the sunset over the city skyline. I glanced down at our hands in the fading light and my delicate hands with long and beautifully manicured pink nails and elegant diamond rings looked so feminine and pretty as they held Kim's equally pretty hands, with her red manicured nails and collection of rings. We reminisced about out time together and both quickly realized that since we met our lives had been just perfect in every way.

"We are such lucky girls to find each other," said Kim

"True enough," I replied "but I wasn't a girl when we met was I!"

"No, but I knew that you should have been" she giggled.

To this day I still don't know how she knew because thinking back to the time when I was a guy I never even guessed that I would enjoy this lifestyle so much, it just never crossed my mind. But now I would have it no other way, my life with Kim is perfect in every way. We sat drinking wine until it got dark and the city lights came on.

As we poured the last glass of wine from the bottle Kim reached into her bag for her cigarettes. She took two from the pack, lit one and passed it to me. I accepted and inhaled slowly on the long white cigarette and could see traces of both pink and red lipstick on the butt. By this time Kim had lit hers and we were gazing sexily at each other as we erotically smoked. My soft cock quickly hardened up at the sight of Kim inhaling and blowing her acrid blue smoke at me. I did the same back to her and she started to fidget in her chair.

"Is this turning you on too?" I asked her

"God yes!" she gasped "come and sit closer to me"

I stood up and walked round the patio table and sat sideways on her knee.

"Not that way" she said "turn around and face me"

I stood to face her and as I turned she held her legs together to allow me to sit straddling her pretty legs. Her short flouncy skirt had ridden up her smooth nylon legs but she did not attempt to pull it down. The hem had ridden high enough to show her lacy sexy stocking tops.

"Come, sit" she commanded again.

I gathered up the material of my dress and lifted it to my waist height and I straddled her legs with mine and slowly lowered myself onto her knee. As I sat our nylon stockings brushed together and the electric sensation and swishing noise was very sensual. Kim's face was now right in front of me and we were both gazing longingly into each other's eyes. Kim inhaled on her cigarette and blew the smoke gently over me once again. My cock was straining at its leash and she could feel the hard bulge as it tried to break free from its satin panty cell.

"Oh, he does like that doesn't he!" she giggled

"And then some" I replied

We finished our cigarettes and immediately fell into a slow and passionate kiss. My hands roamed around Kim's body until they slid up the smooth pink satin material of her blouse and settled on her breasts. She moaned and pushed her tongue harder into my mouth as my hands started to massage her full breasts and hard nipples. She dropped her hands to my legs and slid them under the material of my dress and up my legs until she reached the area of naked flesh just above my lacy stocking tops. She gently caressed my legs around that area and my head swooned and hard cock nearly exploded from the sensation. She slid her hands further up, eventually finding the hard bulge inside my panties. She pulled them to one side allowing my cock to spring free. The feeling of relief was huge as she took my cock in her delicate hands and started to gently massage it. We were both now groaning as we caressed each other, although we did not break our passionate kiss. We sat in that position for what felt like hours, slowly caressing and passionately enjoying the taste of each other's mouth. Eventually the feelings overwhelmed us and we broke our kiss to retire to the bedroom. I led the way, pulling Kim along by the hand to the large king size bed.

We stood in front of the bed and fell into each other's arms again, our lips meeting once. I started to unbutton her pink satin blouse and slid it back over her arms letting it slither slowly down her back and onto the floor, the cool satin material causing her to tremble as it slid down her arms and body. I then unhooked her bra and let that fall to the floor also. She had her hands behind me and had pulled the zipper on my dress all of the way down. She gently pulled the soft georgette material over my shoulders and then the weight of the material pulled the whole dress quickly down to around my feet. She then reached around an unfastened my bra and let that fall to the floor too. She then gently swept my mass of blonde curls back over my shoulders until they all cascaded down my back and the erotic feeling of my soft hair brushing delicately against my naked flesh caused goose bumps to stand on my skin. We were now both naked from the waist up and our breasts and hard nipples were brushing together as we stood facing each other, gazing longingly into each others eyes our lips met once again. As our hard nipples brushed together it was like bolts of lightening flashing through my body and made me shudder with each erotic touch. Kim felt the same bolts of electricity and we both groaned louder with the sensations. My hands moved up to Kim's beautiful breasts and started to gently massage them, paying more attention to her hard nipples. My long pink manicured nails looked so erotic as they massaged and tweaked Kim's hard nipples. She did the same to me and the sensation was out of this world as she gently cupped each of my breasts and caressed my nipples, which by this stage were now as hard and big as wheel nuts.

All this attention had my cock was so hard that it felt like it was trying to make a hole in my delicate satin panties. I reached down to Kim's skirt and unzipped it, allowing it to fall on top of the pile of clothes now appearing around our feet. Kim and I now only had our panties, stockings and shoes on as we stepped over the pile of clothes and walked over to the bed. I knelt in front of her as she stood and she gently pushed my face in between her legs. I grabbed the waistband of her panties firmly in my teeth and pulled them down to her knees. I then moved my head back up to her groin and blew delicately into her pussy. She shivered with delight at the sensation and parted her legs to allow me to get closer. As she opened her legs I could see her love box glistening with the juices that were flowing. Not wanting to waste a drop I placed my head between her legs and quickly let my tongue find the entrance to her love box. As her lips opened her juices started to run out and I held my tongue outstretched, allowing the juice to dribble onto my tongue and down into my waiting mouth. I soon had a mouthful of her delicate juice and was gong to swallow it all until I heard her gasp "Share it with me Nikki!"

I stood up to face her and showed her the mouthful of pussy honey that I had. She pulled my face passionately to hers and our lips met as the juice started to trickle from my mouth. She pushed her tongue roughly into my mouth and we swapped and played with her juice until it was all gone. As we broke our kiss I could see that her lips, chin and cheeks were covered in her juice and used my tongue to lap it up. She groaned contentedly as I licked at her face and the taste of her juices mixed with her lipstick and makeup was nectar. When I was done she returned the favor and cleaned my lips and face for. We moved around to sit on the edge of the bed and she then pulled my panties completely off, allowing my hard cock to spring free and point straight up at her. As I looked down through my long blonde curls she slowly knelt and took my aching member in her mouth. Her mouth was so hot and wet that my cum immediately started to boil, but she sensed this and nipped hard at the base of my cock to hold me back. That did the trick and my cum soon subsided. She quickly stood up then moved forward to straddle my legs and lower her love box onto my hard cock.

As she slowly impaled herself on it she gazed longingly into my eyes and we held each other's gaze as she pushed herself down and was slowly filed with my full 8-inches of hard cock. When she was fully impaled her eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned erotically and started to grind her hips down onto me. The heat of her slit was immense but was a huge relief to my aching cock, which had been longing to bury itself in her hot wet snatch. Her mesmerizing gaze sucked me deep into her dark and soulful eyes and I became completely lost in her and our passion as we silently screwed. The only sound was the swishing of our nylon clad legs brushing together, and the sensations that this caused soon brought me back to reality. I lowered my head to her breasts and started to suckle on her nipples as she ground herself harder and harder onto my hard cock. She took my head in her hands and played with my long blonde hair as I suckled at each nipple in turn. She soon started to build up to her orgasm and I put my lips back onto hers and kissed her hard as she started to slam her pussy down hard on my swollen cock. Her orgasm hit her and she put her hands behind my head to hold my lips tightly to hers as she rode the waves of it. All the while I was massaging her nipples between my elegant long pink nails. As she slowed she released her grip and allowed herself to sit back slightly. I hadn't cum yet, and my rock hard cock was still buried deep in her love box.

"Shit, that was good Nikki!" she gasped "it was slow and passionate but hot at the same time, Wow!"

"Yeah" I replied "it gets better each time, but there's more to cum yet!"

"I hope so" she replied "did you cum too?"

"No, I'm still ready for more!"

"Well in that case, don't go away, I'll go get our 'little' toy!"

She walked to the bathroom, still dressed in her sheer white nylon stockings and 4-inch heeled pumps. Her little tight butt was wiggling from side to side as she strutted across the bedroom floor and her long mahogany hair was dancing around her head as she walked. Jeez, she looked amazing and my hard cock throbbed even more as I fought to keep my orgasm under control. When she returned she had our favorite strap-on dildo fastened around her. Although when she referred to it as our 'little toy" it was a little tongue in cheek as this dildo is a fat 8-inches long with huge false balls dangling down at the base, which I was sure she had filled with my cum from earlier in the day. She stood right in front of me and the smooth pink latex dildo was just inches from my lips.

"Gone on Nikki, suck it!" she said.

I leant forward and took the tip of it in my mouth. My jaw stretched wide to accept the bulbous end and I slowly let my mouth slide down it until the tip touched the back of my throat. I then moved my head back and forth, allowing my mouth juices to lubricate the dry shaft until it was nice and slippery and slipped easily in and out of my eager mouth, between my shiny pink lips.

"That's it girl, suck it!" she cried "suck it dry!"

I eagerly sucked and licked the huge dildo, wanting to feel it twitch and spurt its load in my mouth, but she pulled away and said, "Not yet Nikki darling, I want to screw you with it first, do you want me too?"

"Oh Yes!" I gasped longing to feel it buried inside me for the second time that day.

I moved around, knelt on the floor and over the edge of the bed, sticking my butt out towards Kim. My long silky blonde hair fell around me on the bed and I had to push it all over to one side to look back at Kim. As she moved in behind me she said, You have such a lovely butt, so tight and round. I sometimes wish I had a real cock ready to slip inside you, just to feel what it's like".

"I wish you could feel what its like too" I replied "yours is so hot and tight!"

I felt her hands on my back as she steadied herself and pushed the dildo at my waiting butt. The large bulbous end pushed against my tight butt hole and I relaxed my muscles as much as I could to accept it. She pushed forward and it slipped easily inside as my mouth juices had already lubricated it. She continued to push forward stretching my butt as it slowly penetrated me, and soon I felt her groin push up against my butt cheeks and I knew I had all of it inside me. She then started to work it in and out of my butt. My muscles soon relaxed and the huge dildo started to slide easily back and forth as she screwed me with it.

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
123456...9