A Ski Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We teased Dani until she complained, "Sweaty, can you rub my back? I'd ask Dan, but his back rubs always suck."

"Sure," I said in a nervous voice, "if it's alright with you, honey," I asked Candy.

"Well, I don't believe that Dan sucks at it, so if he'll rub mine, you can rub Dani's."

Of course neither of us guy minded, so we quickly sat on the edge of the tub behind each other's wife. Dani pulled the straps that covered her tits the rest of the way off and her breasts were fully exposed. Of course, by now, I had an erection, but kept it just away from Dani's back. I can't imagine that Dan had an erection too, and assumed it either was, or was going to be pressed into Candy's back soon. I was thinking that he was probably going to press it into my wife before the night was over.

As the water sprayed my feet I rubbed Dani's back and did a pretty good job for a while. She was moaning softly from time to time and whispering how good it felt, especially when I found a particularly tight knot of muscles. Candy was doing the same thing from across the tub.

For a while, I stayed careful about keeping my hands on her back and not her front, and keeping my erection to myself, but eventually, my hands strayed to her sides and the sides of her breasts and my crotch pressed into her back. I pressed my erection into her back quite deliberately, as I reached around and got my first really good handful of tit.

"Hey there," she said, pressing herself back into my crotch purposefully. That's not my back or neck.

"Sorrrrrrry," I said, clearly playfully sarcastic.

Her hands grabbed my legs. I looked over and saw Dan caressing my wife's tits. When she saw me looking she removed his hands. "Sorrrrrrry," she said in a equally playful voice. "Hey, quit poking me in the back. You're making my husband jealous," she said to Dan.

"Yeah. You too, quit poking me in the back with that thing," Dani said to me. "You're giving my husband a woody."

Dan splashed Dani.

She turned around and looked at my crotch. "That's got to be painful," she said. "Why don't you take those things off?"

I saw Candy look back at Dan. "Your fellow has to hurt being trapped in that jail. Take those shorts off."

I didn't need to be told twice. I did hurt, plus I figured that if I didn't start it, it wouldn't happen, so I stood up and took off my jock strap. Dan quickly followed suit and we both stood naked.

I'd never seen a full-grown man with an erection in my life. I mean not live and in person. Of course, I'd seen lots of men in porn naked, but their all positively deformed. I have always been intimidated by that, even when I realized that they didn't represent the norm.

Still, what if he was so big and screwed Candy so well that she's never want me again? My imagine was running wild.

Like I said earlier, I'd seen Dan naked before, but only in a flaccid state, and I knew he was bigger than I was in that state.

But we were in a non-sexual setting like a locker room or getting into the shower in the one-room hunting cabin and stuff like that and the only time we had been naked together before was in a public setting like the locker room. At the cabin we showered at separate times so we weren't running around the house in the buff.

But right now we were in a highly charged sexual situation, and I wasn't really certain how to react. I mean....was it ok to look at him? Would he think my woody was for him if I did? Would my wife or his wife? As much as I wanted Candy and Dani to kiss each other...that's how much I didn't want to kiss Dan. I was repulsed by the idea.

On the other hand he might have been sexual competition for me. I should know what the enemy looked like...shouldn't I?

So I watched him pull his Speedos off. I watched as his dick sprung free and point to the sky. He didn't have one of those movie freak dicks. In fact, the might have been longer than I was, but he wasn't any fatter. In fact, my dick might have been a bit thicker. I immediately let out a sigh relief.

"Feel better, honey," asked Candy, figuring I signed because my erection was free.

"Much," I said.

"I'm not done with my back rub," she said in a little girl voice.

I sat down behind her and pushed my cock against the flat of her back. Dan did the same to Candy.

I reached around front and started to caress her tits and nipples as I watched Dan play with Candy's. My god, these are almost perfect," I told Dani.

"Almost?" asked Candy.

"Sure. Candy's are perfect."

"And don't you forget it mister," said Candy from across the tub.

"I think Dani's are perfect," but these are second best," said Dan.

Candy said, "Well if their not perfect then I guess you are done." She stood up.

We all got out of the tub. I could tell by Candy's voice that she was teasing and that the night wasn't over. The four of us went over to the fireplace, which was radiating the most perfect heat and dried ourselves and each other off. There was lots of touching and getting used to the idea of what we were about to do. We were all sort of babbling and not making much sense, and almost talking baby talk to each other. We were all pretty nervous.

When Dani took her bottoms off Candy immediately noticed.

"Hey you have baby beaver too," said Candy, and pulled her own bottoms off suddenly not so shy about her appearance.

"Yeah. I started because my pubic hair was so much darker than my head hair and everybody thought I colored my hair, which I don't! We were both virgins on our wedding night and I didn't want Dan to think I colored my hair. It was really important to me that he thought this was my natural hair color. I don't' know why, but it was." She was really babbling, talking fast and obviously very nervous.

"Anyway, I went to a spa and had it all taken off with a Brazilian wax. I liked it so much that I go back every few months and have it done again. It's my one big indulgence."

"Who does yours," asked Candy.

"Dana at The Green Spa" downtown," answered Dani.

Candy just started laughing. "She does mine too."

"God, just imagine," said Candy, "Dana makes both our beavers naked, and we never knew it."

They broke down into giggles and hugged each other lightly.

All the laughter was helping me get used to (and more calm about) being around Dan with an erection. I wasn't getting turned one by his dick or anything, but seeing it was actually kind of neat...in a way. I still wondered if he was competition.

As if on cue Dani and Candy knelt on the plush, soft carpet. Dan and I were only a few feet apart, and the girls almost bumping boobs. Each took her own husband's dick into her mouth. It was amazing. I was standing two feet from my best friend watching his wife give him a blowjob while mine gave me one too. It was like a wet dream or erotic movie or something!

Still, I didn't know where to look. I was watching Candy's mouth cover and smoothly slide up and down my erection as her hands pumped me with all the skill she had learned over the years. Her mouth was wet and warm and I was shaking at the knees, trying mightily to stave off an orgasm that threatened to cut the evening short.

I started to openly watch Dani as such blew Dan. It was both distracting from what I was feeling and an additional turn-on at the same time. Dani was clearly as skilled as Candy at giving a BJ and clearly liked it as much. She sucked Dan all the way down her throat without gagging just like Candy did to me. Then Dani pulled away from Dan.

Just like in the movies a strand of jizz or spit or something stretched between Dan's dick and Dani's lip for a foot or so before it broke and disappeared. Dani tapped Candy's shoulder and Candy leaned back, letting me go.

Without asking or discussing or referring to a committee, Dani engulfed my penis with her mouth and sucked me all the way in. Candy did the same to Dan. I took in a sharp breath. I looked over to Dan and shrugged my shoulders, as if to say, "It's ok with me if it's ok with you." He shrugged back at me the same way. We both smiled a weak smile. I think it was as close to flirting with a guy as I have ever been...and it was close enough.

It was so similar to Candy, yet so different. I put my head on the back of Dani's head to stabilize myself so that I didn't fall. Dani grabbed my ass and started to knead my buns. Her finger slid into my crack.

They switched again, probably three or four times, and every time just in the nick of time. I was constantly at the edge of orgasm, but both girls had different techniques and kept us both from coming by varying their movements. Then, when Candy was sucking me, all the sudden Dani ignored Dan and helped kiss the length of my shaft while Candy sucked the tip. They did that for a few minutes then switch over to Dan while I waited my turn.

I don't think they stayed on either of us for more than 15 seconds, so we didn't have to wait long, but it felt like forever before they were back to working on me. I was able to see them really well when they sucked Dan, and it was so hot watching the girls faces so close together Their faces bumping against each other, almost kissing, both smiling from time to time.

"This is so cool," I heard Candy whisper to Dani."

"I'm loving it," Dani whispered back.

"So are they," whispered Candy.

"Yeah, but...is it ok?" asked Dani.

"Yeah. Lets," said Candy.

The two girls stood in unison. Dani grabbed my dick and Candy grabbed Dan's. They lead us into our bedroom. Dani pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Without ceremony, she sheathed my cock inside her pussy. In one quick move I was buried inside of her wet box and it occurred to me that I was probably only the second guy to be in there. I wondered what other kind of toys might have found their way in there, but the tightness of her cunt and the skill of her movements made me forget the in micro-seconds.

Next to me, only a few feet away, Dan was being treated the same experience, only it was my wife's tight pussy he was enjoying. She was tight too. She only had 3 other guys inside of her, including me, and the only toy I ever knew her to use was her hairbrush in a show she put on for me one night.

I leaned up and started to suckle Dani's tits.

"Oh yes," she said in a very high voice, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me into her breasts.

I knew Candy was coming now. Her voice got very high when she came and she said, "Oh god" each time she hit the highpoint of her wave. I heard lip-smacking from next to me so I assumed that Dan was giving my wife's tits the same workout I was giving his wife's.

All the sudden Dani was yelling, "I'm coming, I'm coming," in a voice as low pitched as Candy's was high pitched. It was amazing having two girls on the same bed coming at the same exact time. I could easily have blown my load, but forced myself not to. The only thing I could think, as irrational as it was, was that Candy might get mad if I blew my load with Dan, and that Dan might get angry that I blew my load inside of her.

So I absolutely forced myself not to cum. It paid off big time.

Candy collapsed on top of me after her orgasm entered. "That was wonderful," she whispered in my ear.

"Yes it was," I whispered back. I wondered if I should say "thank you" or something like that but we all just lay there really quit for a few minutes catching our breaths.

Finally Dani got up and said, "You know, we can't just have sex without kissing."

"Let's play spin-the-bottle" said Candy.

All the sudden she had an empty bottle in her hand. I don't know where it came from, but she must have brought it in with her, so she must have planned this.

Dani sat at the head of the bed and Candy at the foot. They were naked as they day they were born and neither tried to hide her boobs, but they did site with their legs crossed in front of them so it was sort of hard to see her pussy. Dan and I sat on either edge but neither of us could sit cross legged like that, so we draped our legs over the edge of the bed.

Dani took the first turn. Her spin landed right on her husband and she French kissed him lustily. Ok. I'm not going to lie. It turned me on to see them kiss like that, tongues all exposed and stabling at each other's mouths. It was really hot to see.

If we went counter clockwise, it would have been my turn to spin next, so I went to grab the bottle.

"Silly boy," said Dani as I picked it up. She took the bottle from me, slapping my hand softy and laid the bottle on the bed. "Boys don't spin when you play spin-the-bottle. That might mean they would have to kiss each other. It's Candy's turn, stupid."

"Yeah, it's my turn," Candy said, sticking her tongue out at me playfully. "Quit being such a hog."

The import of that exchange statement hit me. I wasn't expected to kiss Dan. That's got to be a guy's biggest worry in a spin-the-bottle game and here it was clearly explained to me that I didn't need to do it.

But just as important, Dani obviously was ready to kiss Candy. Otherwise, nobody would be spinning. All I could think was "how cool will this be?"

Candy's first spin hit Dan and the lucky bastard got to kiss my wife.

"Ha-ha," he mocked.

She kissed him with the same gusto that I would have kissed Dani. It was really hot to watch. I wanted to touch somebody...anybody, but I kept my hands to myself and off my cock.

Dani's second spin...right back to Dan.

"Guess I'm just the man," boasted Dan.

They kissed as lustily as they had the first time, only with more hand contact this time.

Candy's spin hit Dan again.

"Damn I'm good," he boasted. Candy kissed him aggressively.

Finally, Dani's next spin hit me.

We had a good, solid kiss. She was a damn good kisser, just like Candy, and I felt passion and excitement as her tongue slid into my mouth and explored. I felt titillation as her hands caressed my back and my legs. I felt excitement as our lips touched, reseeded and touched again. She smelled of chlorine, but also of perfume and make-up. Her hair was still wet, but partially dried after being out of the hot tub for a while, and I ran my hair through its length.

We kissed for a pretty long time, I think in part to make up for the fact that Dan got so many kisses in a row, and when it broke again, it was Candy's turn and she hit me again...more or less. Mostly, it was between Dani and me. She chose to kiss me without discussion. In fact, several of the spins could have been interpreted to have hit either Dani or Candy, but were interpreted to hit Dan.

However when Dani spun the next time, it pointed straight at Candy. There was no disputing it.

My first thought was to yell, "Kiss her," and press the issue. I wanted to talk them into kissing each other because "it was the rules." I wanted to press the game a little and see how far it would go. But was also afraid that if I pressed too hard, I'd blow the whole thing, so I kept my mouth shut.

There was also no reason to worry about it. It was obvious that Dani was moving into position to kiss Candy. The moment of truth had arrived.

I'd always wanted to see something like this. Even tonight Candy said it would never happen. Which of us were going to get our way? The next few seconds would tell.

Dani slid across the bed to Candy, slipping neatly past Dan and I. She tipped Candy back, causing her legs to unfold and come apart a bit showing off her cute kooter. I resisted touching as did Dan. We wanted to see something else.

Dani leaned in towards a smiling Candy.

From the second I saw their lips come together I had three separate thoughts.

The first was how amazingly hot it was. Both had their eyes closed, and both were tentative, moving in slowly and testing the waters by starting with light pecks and becoming bolder and more aggressive. The lips got wetter, tongues snuck out and finally it evolved into a full French kiss.

Their faces looked soft, confident, calm, and nearly angelic as they experimented and analyzed a sensation they had never before experienced.

I felt my dick twitching as I watched. It was something that I always wanted to see close-up. It's famed in the Loral's of porn, in the folklore of men and history has always found the concept of women showing affection towards each other to be a natural aphrodisiac.

And it was hot to see. It was every bit as cool as I was hoping it would be, and I wasn't in the least disappointed.

Still...at the same time, something was missing. It was like watching porn. It's arousing, but you feel left out, and I was feeling anxious to get back into the action, and yet strangely content to watch it and become satisfied through the lazy activity of watching. Candy and I watched a porn movie once and she sat on my lap with my dick firmly between her butt cheeks. It was tight and warm and slippery, but my mind drifted from the screen to her body, but wanted to stay on the porn

The porn didn't quite do the job, but it was too hot to not watch.

The last thing I felt was fear.

Candy always said she was never going to kiss another girl for me. She made that very clear. So why was she doing it now? Was it for her...or for me? Tomorrow morning when we woke up, was she going to look at me with daggers in her eyes and say, "I did that for you. I hope you're satisfied."

If it didn't happen tomorrow, will it happen next week? Next month? Next year? Was I going to pay for this big time sometime in the future?

Then the ultimate thought hit me. What if she wants me to kiss Dan? How gross would that be! I couldn't do it, and because I couldn't do it, I figured she could never kiss Dani...yet, here she was doing it. Would I cave in too?

It was very arousing. Almost to the point of having an out of body experience and yet, a part of me was very much afraid.

It was a hot lusty kiss that finally broke.

"Wow," they both said together.

"Was that what you were hoping for," Dani asked Dan.

He just nodded his head.

"How about you stud," Candy asked me.

"I don't know. I'll have to see you do it again to decide." Obviously, I was teasing, and why not? Everybody was smiling. The girls knew they had gone some place new, to a new level of friendship so to speak. There was a new relaxed feeling in the air, like we all four knew everything was going to be ok.

"Okay, I'll show ya'," said Candy, grabbing the bottle. It was her turn again. She deliberately pointed it towards Dani.

They kissed again, this time with Candy as the aggressor and Dani laying flat on her back on the bed with her kooter showing. Again, Dan and I restrained ourselves.

When they came up for air Dani announced, "It's time to take this to a new level. Next time we kiss we kiss breasts instead of lips. And we do that until everybody has kissed everybody else. She looked at Candy and winked.

"Where did you get that idea," asked Candy.

"Read it on the Internet," said Dani smartly. She spun.

Her spin hit me and she was suddenly sucking on my nipples, something that has always turned me on.

The game played on. Pretty soon we had all kissed nipples/breasts (except Dan and I) and were ready to move onto the next step.

"What did you learn on the Internet for next?" asked Candy.

"We have to kiss each other's butts," said Dani.

"How deep?" asked Candy.

"That's up to you," she said as she winked.

Candy and I had done some anal play in the past, but not much. I wondered if Dani and Dan were into this kind of stuff. He sure never talked about it to me, and judging from the look on Candy's face Dani never talked about it with her either. We just didn't know what to expect. As it turns out, it was pretty innocent.

Dani's spun first and it hit Dan.

"Lay on your tummy, big boy," she instructed.

He did as told and Dani kissed Dan all over his butt cheeks. She did press her finger in between his butt cheeks, but with no penetration.