A Slackers Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
He learns it's a small world after meeting a new neighbour.
2.2k words
3.96
32.7k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick woke slowly, his eyes adjusting to the sunlight shining through the open blinds of the windows in his front room, where he had fallen asleep on the couch. He slowly stretched his arms out to try to shake the numbness that had settled in his hands and wrists. Sitting up slowly, he glanced at the screen on his open laptop and smiled at the sight of the images he had downloaded and stored in a file before he had dozed off.

The previous evening had been the last shift in his 6 day week at the warehouse where he had worked for the last 4 years, and he had cycled the 10km home and at about 7am sat down with a large cup of tea, and a joint and gone on line.

He had a good collection of photo's now. The internet had opened up a whole new world for Rick. When he had been a teenager back in the 80's, finding information and photos about his particular interest had been very difficult for a lad growing up in a small industrial town in South Wales.

In fact it had almost been impossible.

The years had passed and now, things had changed. He now lived in London where the scene was much different. The internet had blossomed and kept supplying an almost never ending amount of images, stories and experiences. Also, it seemed to Rick, there had been a shift in society and now people were much more open and in your face about their sexuality. Rick was a little too shy and private to be too open about his particular kinks and fantasies, so he generally stayed in the background, but really enjoyed the parties and the occasional opportunities they presented.

He leaned forward closed his laptop and stood slowly, at 44 years old his creaking knees and the ache in his back was a little disturbing, but after a lifetime of falling off bicycles , horses and more recently motorbikes, 5 years of badly played rugby and generally not looking after himself, he thought he was doing o.k. Well, if carrying perhaps an excess 3 or 4 kg was o.k.

He glanced at his wristwatch and saw it was almost 1pm. Time to smoke a quick weed joint and get a few hours' sleep. He had some days free before he was back at work and he liked to try to get into a normal sleep pattern before his next early shift which was in 4 days. A joint always helped. So he set the alarm on his stereo to wake him with some music at 5pm, finished his smoke, moved his tired legs to the bedroom, stripped down to his boxers, lay down and was gone.

The ringing of his doorbell was a little bit confusing and Rick's use of a joint before sleeping only added to his grogginess as he slowly climbed out of his bed and glanced at the bedroom clock.

"Shit..."

It was only just after 2pm. The doorbell rang again and Rick realised that he was not going to get any rescue from whoever was demanding his attention.

"Yes, okay, I'm coming..." he shouted in the general direction of his front door as he stumbled over his discarded clothes. He didn't even check the spyhole before he just pulled open the door.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I was asleep and ..."

The young woman standing at his door was looking at him with an expression on her face that conveyed a mixture of surprise and amusement. She stood a good head shorter than Ricks 1,84m and was crowned with a head of dark brown hair which was cut in some sort of short style which Rick really liked. The rest of her body was covered all the way down to her knees by some sort of huge olive green winter coat that could have come from the wardrobe department at M*A*S*H. Baggy jeans appearing out of the bottom of her coat tucked into small black boots.

He took in that she had said something and looked at her face, saw a very beautiful pair of brown eyes looking at him.

"Oh... I'm very sorry I didn't know you were asleep. I'm your new neighbour from the apartment upstairs, I just moved in this week and..."

As the unfinished sentence hung in the air Ricks first thought was that he couldn't place her accent, then he sensed that she was doing her best not to look down at his waist where he was only wearing a pair of shorts and..

Christ! He had an erection! The front of his pale blue boxers was sticking out and pointing directly at his visitor! He felt his cheeks starting to turn crimson, panicked, stepped to one side and hid behind the still open door. He took a deep breath to try to contain his panic. He glanced down at his still hard penis willing it to subside, and keeping his body behind the door he stuck his head around the door edge.

She had not moved and there was a smile on her beautiful elfin face that in Ricks mind implied mischief and delight. She stared straight into his eyes.

"Please, I'm sorry for waking you, my name is Pia and I have just moved into the apartment above you, I was hoping I could ask you a favour, but I think maybe now is not the right time?"

Her grin was definitely full of mischief now.

Rick remembered his manners, returned the smile, reached around the door and offered his hand.

"Don't worry about the sleeping thing, you weren't going to know that. I'm Rick."

She accepted his handshake and he felt her small delicate hand give surprising strength. He felt his erection rubbing through the material of his boxers against the back of the door. Hell! It couldn't get any harder could it? Keeping hold of his hand and staring directly into his eyes she said

"I hope that we haven't got off on the wrong foot Rick, I've only been in the country for a few days and I don't want to start upsetting people already."

Rick felt himself blushing again and hoped that he didn't look as stupid as he felt.

"No of course not, it was my fault, I should have put more clothes on before I answered the door. It's very nice to meet you Pia, and please, I am so sorry about opening the door in that state."

She slowly released his hand. "That's a nice tattoo, pretty colours."

It was his first, and he had only had it for about three months and was very pleased with it. There was a 10cm long seahorse alongside an ammonite placed on the inside of his right forearm. The Dutch artist had not been cheap but the quality was top notch.

"Thank you, its fairly new." He slowly withdrew his naked arm back to the shelter of his door.

"So how can I help Pia?"

"Well, I've only been here for a few days and I'm still waiting for my internet and phone connection and I really need to check my email for some messages for my work. Would it be o.k. if I just used your computer for a couple of minutes just to check my mail?"

There was that accent again, Rick knew it wasn't Dutch, he had previously lived in Amsterdam for just over a year and spent several weekends there every year and he was sure she wasn't from Holland. Maybe German? No, her accent was too soft, something to ask later. He looked back into his living room to check what sort of state it was in, no dirty underwear hanging of the back of a chair, no take away cartons and no dirty dishes. Not too bad.

"Yes, sure, you will just have to give me a minute to put some clothes on and if you want, I'll make some tea, or coffee while you're on line."

He was very aware of his cock straining against his shorts and hoped that she would wait in the hall while he went to put on something, he knew it would be rude to close the door in her face and expect her to wait in the corridor. He felt so stupid because he could not decide. It seemed to him that the adult decision process had left him temporarily.

She made the decision for him. Taking two steps Pia was past him, and the door he was using as a shield. She paused and looked around his living room.

Rick knew that now was the moment he needed to close the door and turn and walk down the short corridor behind him to his bedroom and get some more clothes.

"Be right back," he called over his shoulder as he pushed his front door closed and almost ran the few steps to the safety of his bedroom. He thought he felt her gaze on his semi naked back as he reached the room. As he hastily donned some sweatpants and a t-shirt from a pile of clean clothing in the corner of his room he considered his new neighbour. Rick had a terrible memory for names, but he made up for that by being very good with faces. On several occasions he had been introduced to a stranger and two minutes later he would have to embarrassingly ask their name again. Faces were another matter. He could look at someone in the street and knew that he had met or seen them before. Sometimes he would remember very quickly where or when and sometimes the memory never returned. He had a feeling he had seen her before but the memory felt distant, far away.

He shook his head and abandoned the thought and instead tried with willpower to shrink his now even harder cock. But it seemed the more embarrassment he felt the harder his dick became. He hoped the long baggy t-shirt would cover any further evidence of his arousal. He checked himself in a mirror fixed to the back of the bedroom door and was happy to see that his erection was hidden by his t-shirt, took a deep breath and went back to his living room.

"Okay, let's get you on line and I will make something to drink for us."

It was lucky for Rick that he was not already carrying the drinks because he would certainly have dropped them when he saw what Pia was doing. She was sitting on the couch with his laptop open on the coffee table in front of her. On the screen was an open file of jpeg's that Rick had been using earlier that morning. All the files were displayed as medium size thumbnails so that she could see without any problem what the pictures showed.

"No, noooo... that's not right, where the hell did they come from?"

Rick knew how stupid that sounded before he had finished the sentence.

Pia looked over her shoulder at him, her big brown eyes and beautiful smile washing over him. Rick had expected her to be angry, or maybe just a little upset but it seemed this woman was made of different stuff.

"When I saw your laptop on the table I noticed that it was powered up and I thought I could make a start on my emails while you were making yourself more, ... comfortable."

She seemed to emphasis the word comfortable and her eyes dropped down to Rick's crotch for the briefest of moments and then her gaze was back on his face again.

"I have no problem with these," she waived her hand towards the still open file on the laptop, "I should have waited for you to return and for that I am really sorry." She stood and Rick noticed that she had removed her coat and was wearing an old faded Pink Floyd The Wall t-shirt.

"Maybe its best that I leave and let you get your rest." She went to pick up her coat from the back of the couch where she had thrown it.

"No please stay, just let me deal with this." He walked around the couch to where the laptop sat on the coffee table leaned over, closed the file and opened his web browser. He was immediately aware of his proximity to this strange woman as she had not moved while he adjusted the computer, he was forced to twist and almost bow to her while he worked. As he stood he glanced at the floor, saw that Pia had removed her boots and was just wearing white socks. He stood, careful not to brush against his unmoving visitor.

"If I haven't embarrassed you too much or scared you, please stay, I would be happy for you to use my computer and maybe, just maybe, have a cup of tea with me?"

Pia cocked her head and stared at him, Rick thought she looked like some sort of rock n' roll version of an elf, he noticed the shape of her small breasts, the small points of nipples under her baggy Floyd shirt. He sensed that she also saw that he was looking. He blushed again. There was a pause, it seemed to Rick that he was being evaluated, looked over.

"No Rick, you have not embarrassed me. And you definitely have not scared me." Pia slowly shook her head as she said this, and then, the smile was back. "I would like a coffee, white no sugar."