A Slackers Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2. A Guessing Game.
2.7k words
4.15
21.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 20 minutes later Rick had nothing left to occupy himself. He had changed from the hastily donned sweatpants and t-shirt into jeans and yet another, this time clean, t-shirt. He had made a coffee for Pia and himself and had cleaned away the clutter that always seemed to live on the coffee table including an ashtray that he noticed still had the remains of his early morning joint. He had silently cursed to himself when he saw the joint roach on display. It was the problem of the slacker. The more weed he smoked the more careless he became, and he kept promising himself that he would tidy away all the evidence of his smoking every time. But that was a promise rarely kept by slackers like him.

He did not know what to do with himself. When he had placed Pia's coffee on the table she had looked up from the computer, smiled at him, nodded her head and without saying a word returned her attention to the screen. While he had tidied up the coffee table she had paid him no attention. Rick just wandered around his flat picking up little things, putting them away just trying to stay busy while this stranger was using his computer. At least his erection had subsided but still, he felt very uncomfortable.

This was not new for him. He had become more socially awkward over the last couple of years. In truth he never been a very confident person in social situations and since the breakup of his previous relationship 2 years ago, his confidence level remained quite low. He felt it most with strangers. Even more with pretty women, and she was definitely pretty, very pretty as far as Rick was a judge.

He returned to the living room from yet another visit to his bedroom in a vain attempt at keeping busy and glanced over Pia's shoulder at the laptop screen and saw that she was closing down her email link.

"Everything o.k.?"

Pia looked over her shoulder, smiled her beautiful smile and clapped her hands together with a smack which almost made Rick jump.

"Yep, everything is good, they don't need me to come in to the office until Monday so I have a few days off. I will be able to sort out all my stuff before I start work, which will be great."

Rick had walked around to the front of the couch so he was standing in front of the still seated Pia with just the coffee table between them. She leaned back into the couch, lifted her arms up as if in surrender, tilted her head and arched her back as she stretched. Rick took the opportunity to look at the outline of her breasts and nipples as her shirt stretched tight. He really liked women with small breasts, in fact he liked small women best of all. Richard felt a stirring in his crotch again and hastily tried to banish all thoughts of small beautiful women from his mind.

That was very difficult just now.

Pia let her arms drop down to her lap, let out a long breath and relaxed. She looked up at Rick still standing by the coffee table and patted the seat cushion next to her.

"Why donĀ“t you sit down Rick? You don't look comfortable just standing there like that."

He obeyed. When, later, Rick thought back to this first meeting with Pia, he appreciated that he had actually done that. He had obeyed.

He took the vacant spot on his couch and sat with his hands resting on his knees, and glanced at the desktop on his still open laptop. At least that was decent. The photo was one that he had taken on his last visit to Amsterdam and was a deserted street scene on a very early mist shrouded morning.

"I like that photograph." Pia pointed at the screen. "Did you take that?" .

"Yeah, that was a 3 or 4 weeks ago when I was there last. It was early in the morning before the cleaners come out to work and there weren't many people about."

Pia cocked her head slightly and seemed to examine the photo more closely.

"I think I recognise that street. Is it the one with all the coffee shops just off the big square?"

Rick was surprised, again. This was turning into a day full of surprises for him.

"Yes, that's the Warmoestraat, looking down towards Dam square, have you been there?"

Pia took her eyes away from the screen and looked at Rick.

"Oh yes, many times. I think that the last time was about 4 weeks ago." A look of delight lit up her face as she continued. "Maybe we were there at the same time!" Her head rocked back as she laughed for a moment. "What do you think? What date were you there?"

Rick thought for a moment. "I think it was the last weekend of the month, umm... yep, that was it, I went straight from work on the Friday morning and flew back Monday lunchtime." Sometimes thought Rick, it's very useful having his shift system. Every 6 or 7 weeks his time off coincided with weekends so he was able to attend the parties that the scene offered in Amsterdam. He loved Amsterdam, the city centre was beautiful, but more importantly to Rick it was the freedom the city offered that excited him even more. But he was not going to talk about that freedom with Pia. "I was lucky the weather was really good and I could take lots of photos."

"We were there at the same time!" Pia laughed again, turned toward him and put her hand on his knee. "Isn't that fucking amazing, it's such a small world we live in yes?

Rick felt as though his world was very small right now. The sensation of her hand on his knee was making his penis stir inside his jeans and was making it a little difficult to concentrate on what was being said.

"I'm very lucky." Pia continued. "I have some friends from back home who live in Amsterdam just now, every time I travel there I have a free place to stay. They have a beautiful apartment on the Amstel canal near Rembrandtplein."

Rick whistled with admiration. "They must have really good jobs or lots of money to be able to afford to live there, it's a nice place to live but really expensive. And you said 'back home' so where is that for you Pia?" As he was asking he was acutely aware that her hand had remained on his knee and that his erection had grown even more and was now discernible through the fabric making his choice of wearing fairly tight jeans seem particularly dumb.

"Can't you guess? Here I am, dark hair, only about 1.65m tall and with tiny tits, come on it should be easy." Pia seemed to stare directly into him. She had an air of knowing, understanding.

When she said small tits he couldn't help himself. He knew she was watching him, he knew it was wrong but still he glanced down where her breasts poked out through her t-shirt. He forced himself to look back into her eyes. He took a deep breath and tried to compose himself.

"Well, I don't think you're German..."

A look of faint disappointment crossed Pia's face. "Not German, no. Minus 1 point Rick."

"And you're not Dutch." He said shaking his head. "Maybe you're Belgian?"

More disappointment. "No Rick, that counts as two new guesses so that's a total of minus 3 points. You need to be careful now, you're running out of wrong answers."

Rick was intrigued. "How many more guesses do I get?"

Pia smiled and gently squeezed his leg before she said. "Just one more Rick."

"What happens if I guess wrong again?"

"Well, you will just have to wait and see."

"O.K." Rick offered up a quick silent prayer. "My last guess has got be... your Danish!"

Pia laughed again. "Close, but how do you say? No cigar Rick."

She squeezed his knee again and then removed her hand from his leg.

"Well, I did give you a bit of a trick clue, what is it you say?" She laughed. "Oh yes. A red herring, that's it. I am far from the normal image of my fellow country women and most people can't get it till at least the seventh or eighth guess. But you were not too far away with your last suggestion. I'm actually Swedish. From Malmo."

Swedish! Rick couldn't remember meeting a Swedish girl like Pia before. In fact he couldn't remember meeting any girls from there. He had met some Swedish men whilst he had worked in Amsterdam, but they had all been wild Vikings, drinking and smoking their way from one end of the red light area to the other. He also realised that he knew next to nothing about the country either. He could only just remember quick looks at Swedish porn magazines when he was a teenager and the occasional viewing of some friends borrowed or stolen porn video. All the Swedish women in those magazines and videos were tall, blonde and very well endowed. Ah, yes there was a football team also.

"Swedish...wow, I would have never..."

"Yeah I know, you think all Swedish women are blonde, tall with big tits, and their all porn stars right?"

Rick was never going to admit that's exactly what he thought of when she first revealed her nationality.

"No, of course not, I just don't know much about Sweden. To be quite honest I've never given much thought to the countries up there, Norway and Denmark and so on."

Rick was disappointed that she had not replaced her hand on his leg.

"Okay, so you're not the classic image I have of a Swedish woman, but you are beautiful..." Rick hesitated, knew he was blushing again. He also understood that what he had just said was true. He did think she was beautiful, and she was making him as horny as hell. The erection now poking painfully against the restriction of his jeans was evidence of that!

"Thanks, I know." There was that smile again.

Rick saw that she was wearing very little make up. Just the faintest trace of lipstick and a little shading around her eyes the only visible sign.

She replaced her hand on his leg, a little higher up his thigh this time. She patted him like you might do to a good dog and her hand moved closer to Rick's erection.

"How about another coffee?" Pia glanced at the now clean ashtray on the coffee table. "Have you got anything to smoke?"

Rick remembered the stub of the joint left in the ashtray earlier and knew immediately that she was asking after a joint and not a cigarette.

"Sure, I've got some really good weed." Rick stood and knew that his erection, straining against the button fly on his jeans was now directly in Pia's line of sight. He turned quickly, and walking towards his kitchen wondered what the hell was going on with him today. He was no teenager and involuntary erections were not the norm for him any more. Sure, it did still happen but not like this. Today it was almost as if he had taken bloody Viagra! Rick glanced over his shoulder as he turned the corner into the kitchen. "I'll just get the coffee and then I will roll one okay? He saw that she was watching him walk away. Bloody hell! He was sure she was checking out his ass as he walked.

Pia smiled as their eyes met. "Good... that's very good Rick."

As Rick stood in the kitchen preparing the coffee he pondered over this young woman who was having such an effect on him. And not just the way she physically excited him. To Rick's mind it seemed that she understood mentally what she was doing. The smiles, the glances and the patting of his leg, the command to sit, the 'good, that's very good Rick'. He knew that he had a tendency to fantasise over many of the women he met, usually hoping that they would control him, dominate him sexually. On the rare occasion he had been lucky, but the norm was disappointment. He thought he was doing the same thing all over again. Here he was, a slightly overweight not particularly handsome, ordinary guy in his mid-forties being turned on and made helpless by a woman who couldn't be more than twenty five!

He spent a moment adjusting his clothing so his now thankfully only semi erect penis was more comfortable and hidden from view and returned with the coffee to Pia.

While Rick rolled the joint Pia explained how she came to be working and living in London. She worked for a large recruitment agency and during the last couple of years had spent her time travelling between various cities in Sweden and several other European countries. Now she was going to work in London for at least six months and her company had rented the flat above his for her. Their conversation returned to their favourite place.

"Every time I get the chance I stop over in Amsterdam, God I really like the city but I love the parties and the smoke even more!" Pia took the offered joint from Rick, took a deep breath of smoke, held it in for just the right time and exhaled slowly.

She sat at one end of his couch with her back against the arm and her legs up on the seats. Rick was sitting almost squeezed into the opposite corner, just managing to turn a little so he could face her as she talked. Her small feet were brushing against his thigh. He got up to turn on the radio and selected a rock station that played lots of older stuff. He returned to the couch reached down and gently lifted her feet so as avoid sitting on them. As they chatted and she told him a little more about Sweden, her job and some of the people she worked with, he noticed that she moved a little closer to him and her feet ended up almost totally resting on his thigh. He was becoming more and more excited at the contact and he saw that if either of them moved any closer her feet would be resting on his now, again, engorged cock.

The sensible, adult part of his brain said NO! There of course could be nothing like that between them. He was living in his fantasy world again. If he did, god forbid, try or even suggest something, she would scream or yell, probably give him a slap and storm out of his flat, maybe even calling the police, branding him a dirty old pervert.

But the other voice, the one from the hedonistic, oversexed, weed addled side of his brain said YES! Do it! Try something, or this is going to end up as one of his masturbation fantasies. Perhaps he could...

Bells, lots of bells ringing.

The volume on the radio had suddenly increased and was playing the track from Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon with all the alarm clocks ringing simultaneously. Pia had picked up the remote for the stereo from the coffee table and turned up the volume.

"I love this track!" She almost had to shout to be heard above sound of the bells.

"Yeah it's great," he replied, and waited while she slowly decreased the volume as the music and vocals began.

She was now moving her feet to the music and the sensation that it was causing, combined with their proximity to his cock was beginning to make Rick a little crazy. Horny crazy. He needed to find something else to think about, something to try and deflect his thoughts.

"I've been meaning to ask, you're t-shirt, where did you get it? It's probably older than you."

Pia glanced down at her shirt. "Oh, this old thing. I noticed that you were admiring it." She took hold of the bottom of the shirt and pulled downwards stretching the fabric against her breasts. "It's nice and comfortable against my bare skin."

Rick could barely tear his eyes from the outline of her breasts and sight of her nipples poking through the cotton. She released her hold and the material slowly returned to its baggy state with just the faintest sign of her erect nipples remaining. "Well," he thought, "deflection doesn't seem to work ."

"Enough about me for now Rick, what about you?"