A Slackers Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
Show and Tell.
4k words
4.3
21.2k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick had never enjoyed talking much about himself. He had always been a little shy, and for him for most of his life, listening, had been easier than talking. Also, he had spent a couple of years doing what he would describe as slightly 'dodgy' work and he knew that the less people that knew about that, the better. But just now his job was perfectly legal so he began to tell Pia a little about it and his colleagues.

After maybe a couple of minutes listening to him Pia's attention began to wander and he saw that her gaze was resting yet again, on his laptop. It had gone into screen saver mode and was now just a blank screen.

"Yes Rick, that's interesting, but what I'm more interested in just now, are those photos that were on your computer when I first came in."

She returned her attention to him and there was that smile again, but this time her eyes seemed to bore into him. To Rick it felt that she was staring into his very inner being. All his secrets, all the little hidden nooks and crannies of his life were under a microscope. He sensed the heat in his cheeks and knew that they must be scarlet with embarrassment. He felt as if she knew everything. He would be unable to hide anything from her.

But he made a try of it anyway.

"Ugh... they were there by accident, I borrowed a flash drive from a friend to copy some of his music and I must have copied the wrong file..." He heard the words tumbling out his mouth but knew, before he got any further, that it was useless. He bowed his head and looked at the floor.

"I'm so sorry, I hope that you're not too offended by them, I promise that you will never have to see those again, I just hope that you don't think badly of me for having them..."

"I will only think badly of you if you do not show them to me Rick."

He was stunned into a silence that to him seemed to last for hours, although it could only have been seconds.

"But it's so embarrassing, I don't know if I can..."

"There's also the fact that you owe me Rick."

Rick managed to lift his head and look at her. "Owe you? What for?" he tried to keep his voice from sounding as though he was not pleading.

She held up four fingers on her hand. "Four wrong guesses Rick. Don't you remember? I forgot to explain the, what shall I say..." She paused as she seemed to think over what word to use.

"Yes... the punishment for that."

Punishment!

The rush of emotion and physical sensation he experienced as Pia said 'punishment' reminded him off the first time he had tried poppers. It had been many years ago in an Amsterdam nightclub He felt now, as then, that every blood vessel, every nerve ending in his brain and body was exploding with energy and yes ...lust. He lusted after this young woman, no, this Goddess, he needed to serve her and others like her. He felt as though he could jump up, tear off his clothes and kneel before this woman who had been a complete stranger until a couple of hours ago.

He needed to control this urge. He had felt these emotions before, and on occasion acted on them with usually bad and embarrassing results. No, he must stay in control.

"So" she sat up a little, removed her feet from Rick's leg, swivelled and was sitting facing his laptop with her feet placed on the floor. She looked over at him and with a naughty smile used her left hand to swipe across the inbuilt mouse pad on his computer. The screen came to life, the photo from Amsterdam visible again. She glanced down at the hard lump in his lap.

"Let's have a look at your naughty, sometimes not so well hidden side, shall we?"

For just a moment Rick thought she was suggesting that he take out his prick. He knew that she had seen the evidence of his arousal on more than one occasion today. Panic engulfed him when it dawned on him that if that's what she wanted, he would do it! His hands had seemingly automatically gone to his lap as if to obey her without a conscious thought from him! Then he saw that her attention was now fixed to the screen of his computer and she was leaning forward with her fingers resting on the keyboard.

"Which file was it? Come on Rick, show me which one contains the real you."

"Are you sure you want..."

"Yes I'm sure that I want to, and Rick, when I want something from a man I usually get it. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, I'm beginning to Pia." The truth was, thought Richard, that there was no 'beginning to' about it. He did understand. Fully.

"Good boy Rick," she patted the cushion next to her. "Come and sit here next to me and show me your collection."

Rick heard 'boy' and knew that he was beaten. And deep inside, where it seemed only Pia could see, he understood. He was hers to do as she pleased with. Her boy.

He scooted over and sat next to her. It was almost as if he had been granted a privilege, a reward for something.

"Excuse me," he had to lean in front of her in order to open the start menu, "I keep all my private photos in a file here." He tapped on the mouse pad, opening a few windows until he found a file labelled 'xpersonalx '. He selected the file and paused. His hands were shaking! In fact he felt that almost all his body was shaking. Everything except his prick, which could barely move at all, it was so hard and encased so tightly in his jeans.

"Open the file Rick."

He took a deep breath and double tapped to open his secrets to her.

As he sat back into the couch the screen opened into a grid showing two photos per row. Rick clasped his hands together in his lap and stared at the screen waiting for... he wasn't sure what, but he knew this was a turning point in his life. From here on in things would become different. Good or bad there was no going back now.

The first two photos were pretty tame by most standards. In one a Mistress with high heels, black stockings, garters belt and knickers with a red laced bustier holding in her breasts was leaning down and messing the hair of man kneeling at her feet, kissing her shoes. The other image was of another mistress this time topless but also wearing black knickers, stockings and heels. Her hair was dark and short, her breasts small and her figure petite as she stared into the eyes of a slave kneeling before her.

Rick stole a glance at Pia as she started to scroll down the page. For the moment she was oblivious to him as she stared at the photos slowly advancing up the screen. There were many photos in that file. Beautiful Dominatrices, and naked submissive males in various situations and positions were probably in the majority. But there was also CFNM, humiliation, bondage and more. So far there had been no reaction from her to any of the photos and Rick didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

He looked to the screen as she paused her scrolling at a photo of a beautiful naked woman crouched over the face of man wearing a collar who was desperately trying to lick bare shaved pussy. The photo alongside showed the same dominant and slave in the same position but this time she was peeing...

"Oh God" Rick raised his hands to his face and groaned quietly as he realised that Pia was now staring at him directly. He could not look at her. He was afraid of her disappointment, or maybe her scorn.

"Well, you have been a naughty boy haven't you Rick?"

He felt the sensation of her hand returning to his thigh and this time it was just a fingers breadth from the bulge created by his cock.

"Answer me Rick. Are you a naughty boy?"

Rick slowly dropped his hands and replaced them between his legs. He was trying to disguise the shaking of his hands by grasping them together but could not hide the shaking of his knees. Playing in the background Rick heard Queen's 'I want to break free' and he felt like laughing hysterically at the fact that God might have such a sense of humour.

He turned to meet directly Pia's stare, he barely recognised his own voice which it seemed had turned to a dry croak.

"Yes, I've been a naughty boy, I'm sorry Pia." He bowed his head and waited.

"Stand Up."

He hesitated, he knew a line was about to be crossed, and he hoped that once he took that final step that there would be no going back.

"Look at me Rick"

He lifted his gaze from the floor, sat up a little and looked at her.

Her eyes captivated him, those beautiful deep brown eyes held him as efficiently as any bondage or restraint.

"I have a sense about some people, it seems I can meet a person and instantly know them..." she paused, and gestured towards the photos on the screen, "..understand their needs and desires. And I think Rick..." her hand moved and was now resting on his erection, she gently squeezed his prick through his jeans and continued "...I think I understand yours." Her hand tightened its grip on his prick.

"Am I right Rick?" Her voice was lower now, drawing him in, she nodded toward the screen, "Are those your desires?"

The touch of her hand had nearly sent Rick over the edge. Ever since his awakening a couple of hours ago he seemed to have had an almost constant erection and in his present state of arousal he was amazed he did not come instantly.

"Yes, they are my desires," his voice was that of a stranger, he did not recognise its low hoarse whisper, "that is where I wish to be." He nodded towards the screen where a different photo, one of a man dressed only in red lacy women's panties and a slave collar was standing in front of a group of clothed seated women. The women seemed indifferent to the man's state.

"Good Rick, very good. And here's the thing Rick. If that's what you really desire, what you really need, then I am giving you that opportunity right now. But if you are just playing at this, if it's just a little game you play to excite yourself and masturbate over, then now is the time to say stop. We will stop just where we are now, you will close the computer file and I hope we will become good friends and neighbours."

"And we will never talk of this again."

She increased a little the pressure on his prick.

"But if you agree... if you agree Rick you will never forget serving me. I am sure of that. I will say nothing further until I hear your decision. What is it Rick? Will you serve me or not?

Rick only had one answer, there was no possibility of another.

"Yes, I will serve you." His mouth was so dry from nerves that he could barely hear himself.

"I didn't hear, what was it that you said?"

He reached over and took a gulp of the last of his now cold coffee.

"Yes Pia, I would love to serve you."

Pia relaxed her hold on his prick and patted it gently.

"Good boy, now stand up."

Rick slowly got to his feet.

"Go and stand in the middle of the room where I can get a better view."

He walked around the end of the coffee table and stopped in the middle of his living room his hands clenched together in front of his crotch and faced her. Pia pushed the coffee table over to one side so she could sit legs out, feet toward Rick and with an uninterrupted view. She leaned back into the couch lifted her hand and made a twirling gesture.

"Turn around for me."

He slowly shuffled in a circle until he faced her again.

"Now your clothes. Take them all off."

Rick glanced behind him where the windows of his living room overlooked the postage size garden at the front of the house. A low wall marked the boundary and then, the pavement. His flat was on the mezzanine floor about a meter and a half above pavement level in this converted Victorian house and the blinds were open. He hoped, but did not know for certain that if somebody was passing and glanced in they would be unable to see him stripping and exposed.

It was as if Pia could read his mind.

"Don't you worry about anyone else but me just now. Just do as you're told and take off your clothes!"

There was a trace of irritation in her voice and Rick was afraid to spoil this moment by being tardy so he hurriedly started unbuckling the belt of his trousers and pulling apart the button fly. He eased the jeans over the rod that was his hard prick and glanced at Pia as his jeans dropped to the floor. He could feel his entire body trembling with a mixture of fear and excitement.

She was staring at him with a look that a meat buyer might have at a cattle auction.

He knew that he looked ridiculous with his erection poking his boxer shorts straight out like a tent pole but he was now beyond caring. He stepped out of the jeans at his feet picked them up and threw them on a wooden chair that stood next to the windows. He took the neck of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head threw it on top of the jeans and looked again at Pia.

"Yes Rick, what are you waiting for? I said everything."

He put his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers and slowly pushed them down until his prick was released and bounced up like a jack in box! He threw his underwear with the rest of his clothing and stood facing Pia with his hands in front of his prick. He did not know why he was trying to hide it, it just seemed the natural way to stand when you're naked and hard in front of a beautiful woman.

"Put your hands on your head."

Rick slowly raised his arms and did as she commanded. He was now totally exposed to her. The immense sense of vulnerability he experienced as he stood naked and erect in front this dressed and commanding woman was enormous, almost overwhelming.

"I see, hmm. Your slouching Rick, stand up straight."

Rick responded by straightening his posture with the effect of reducing the small tyre of fat around his midriff and pushing out his chest.

"That's better. Now turn around and show me your backside...slowly."

He shuffled through 180 degrees and was now staring straight out through his windows, hands on his head, naked and erect. Defenceless. It would take only one person walking past, to glance up...It dawned on him that this possibility only increased his excitement.

He heard the sound of movement behind him. He started to turn his head, and flinched as he felt the sting of the slap that landed on his ass cheek before he had the chance move any further. She embraced him from behind, her right hand reaching around to lightly grasp his prick and her left reaching up, searching for a ...

"Aghh." Rick could barely keep control, as she pinched his nipple and continued to gently stroke his throbbing prick.

"I didn't say you could move again, did I Rick?"

He made sure he was looking out through the window again.

"No Pia."

She maintained her position behind him, one hand gently touching and stroking his prick, the other roaming over the front of his body, He felt a small shock as the cold steel of her belt buckle touched his skin when she seemed to hug him closer.

Her voice when she next spoke was much lower in volume, almost a whisper and Rick had to strain to hear.

"Oh Rick, just think. Anybody looking through your window, what will they see? A stark naked, excited boy on display. Showing himself. How very bad you are, do you understand what a bad boy you really are Rick?" She kept her light grip on his prick with one hand but brought the other to his backside where she started to slowly push apart his ass cheeks pushing her fingers into the crease.

"Spread your legs a little... ah that's better, now I can play with these..."

As he obeyed she reached through his legs cupped his ball sac and began rolling his balls around like marbles in a sack. He knew that he was loosing control, he could feel his oncoming orgasm approaching and knew that if she continued like those he only had a few seconds left before he exploded over her hand and probably his windows as well.

"Huh, I'm going to cum if you..."

She immediately removed her hand from his pulsating erection and squeezed his balls gently with the other.

"Oh no Rick, that's not allowed right now." She slapped his ass again and released his balls. "Don't you dare cum without my permission!"

He felt her pressing into him as her hands reached for his nipples and squeezed, his struggle to contain his orgasm helped by the pain inflicted on this sensitive part of his body.

The effort of containing his orgasm, his heightened state of arousal combined with the danger of being seen from the street was causing Rick to sweat, his breathing short as if he had been running.

He felt a semblance of physical control returning, the urge to bring his hand down from his head and touch his prick, to finish, to release the tide of orgasm that was just about to explode, faded .He remained standing, staring out at the world, his hands on his head, naked and extremely aroused. Pia was holding him fast from behind, her arms wrapped around him, her hands, clenched together, just above his groin.

"If you are my slave Rick," she whispered now again as Rick strained to hear her, " you will only be allowed to cum with my permission." Her hands were again exploring his body, gently stroking over his chest, down to his stomach and the top of his thighs, stroking, touching. But she seemed to be careful to avoid his prick. "Sometimes i will allow it, if you have been very good, but i expect that most of the time you will have to remain... how shall i say it?" Her arms withdrew and Rick felt a chill on his back as Pia stepped back. "Disappointed..., yes that's it. Disappointed."

Rick kept his position as he heard her walk back to the couch.

" Turn around Rick and look at me."

Rick turned and saw that Pia had returned to her original position, sitting, looking at the laptop screen.

"You may drop your arms now."

Rick groaned a little as the frozen joints in his shoulders were released and blood started flowing again into his arms and hands.

"On your hands and knees and crawl over here." Without looking at Rick, she pointed at the floor next to her feet.

He happily dropped to his knees, glad to be no longer exposed in the window. Although several of his many fantasies involved CFNM and exhibitionism they definitely did not involve screaming old ladies or police knocking at his door. Pia paid him no attention as he crawled over to where she was continuing her review of his collection. His erection was almost painfully hard and he was sure that his balls must be blue.

"I would have something to drink, have you got anything except coffee?"

"There's juice, tea, beer and i may even have some wine if you wish." Rick looked up from his position on the floor and thought he must look like a dog, waiting at the feet of his mistress for the next command of fetch or sit. He relished in the sensation of being dominated and this was a dream come true for him. A mild panic overcame him briefly when he thought maybe it was a dream, maybe he would wake up in moment in his bed, alone. Would that be a nightmare or a dream? He wasn't sure.

Pia turned from the laptop, leaned back into the corner of the couch and moved her legs so that her feet were now on the floor below Rick's bowed head. She raised one of her sock clad feet so that it was under his chin and forced his head up so he was looking directly at her.

"I'm so happy that you chose to serve me Rick. But i want to get some things straight before we go any further." She lowered her foot back to the floor and he maintained his position returning her gaze.

"When we are in private you will always address me as Miss Pia and you will always be naked or wearing something that i have ordered you to wear." Her voice was gentle, but at the same time commanding. Almost as if she was talking to a child in her care, but her beautiful soft brown eyes were now full of steel. "Sit up."

Rick pushed himself up so he was now upright, all his weight on his knees, his arms at his side.

"I see that you do shave down there," she indicated with a wave of her hand toward the red moist pole sticking up from his crotch, " but your balls and prick area will always be clean shaved for me. Do you understand Rick?"

12