A Slackers Tale Ch. 04

Story Info
Only two questions allowed.
2.9k words
4.31
16.4k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4. Miss Pia, it will be an honour to be your slave.

Rick was in his bedroom hurriedly searching through his travel bag for a collar. He had two, but as usual, trying to find things whilst in a rush was not working for him. Bloody Hell! Could he not at least sort through his bag when he returned from travelling instead of waiting till a moment like this arrived! He smiled at the thought. How often did moments like this land on his doorstep? He almost laughed out loud at his good fortune. Perhaps this week he should by a lottery ticket...

"Ah, there they are!" Lying at the bottom of his weekend bag was a tangle of his two collars, a dog leash, his cuffs and the sandals that he wore at parties. He quickly disentangled it all and stood holding one in each hand. Which one? Both were black leather, his older larger one was described as a 'posture collar', it had four rings for attaching a leash or other means of punishment or control. It's width forced the wearer to hold his neck straighter and therefore keep a straighter posture. This was good for Rick, as Pia had already noticed, he had a tendency to slouch.

The other was an actual dog collar, it had only one ring and he had purchased it on his last trip to Amsterdam at a small outdoor market in the Nieuwmarket area. He had been drawn to it by the ring of small fake diamonds around its circumference.

The choice was easy, Pia disliked his slouching, the older 'posture' collar was the obvious one.

He finished buckling the collar in place, and hurried to the kitchen to fetch the beer. He was relieved to notice that his erection which had, it seemed, been straining at attention since his awakening, had for the moment eased somewhat. He had become concerned that his high state of arousal would lead to a spontaneous orgasm and a possible premature end to whatever was actually occurring in his life today.

And what was it that was happening? As he looked for a glass for Pia he reflected on the events of the day so far.

When he had fallen into his bed this morning there had been no Pia. There had been no one in his life that he was aware of that without a substantial payment would even consider dominating him. And then...

Bang! Pia arrives on his doorstep, inadvertently discoverers his porn stash and suddenly he is a slave to her! It was like a story from Literotica, one that he would read, really enjoy and not believe for one minute it could be true. His train of thought was broken when he heard Pia call from the living room.

"I'm waiting Rick! Where's my drink?"

He hurriedly finished pouring her beer and decided that it would be appropriate for him to use a can instead of a glass. Returning to the living room he saw that she was again checking his laptop.

"I'm sorry that I took so long Miss Pia." He placed the drinks on the coffee table and resumed his position kneeling at her feet. It seemed to Rick that her face was lit with amusement as she looked down at him for a moment checking his collar, she then reached forward and picked up her drink.

"Skol Rick, here's to our little...adventure hmm?" She cocked her head to one side and looked inquiringly at him.

He met her gaze, picked up his beer can and lightly tapped her glass.

"Cheers, I really look forward to serving you Miss Pia."

After they both had drunk some of the beer Rick returned his can to the coffee table and started rolling the joint that Pia had requested.

"I suppose you have some questions you wish to ask Rick, some things you would like to know about me that we didn't touch on earlier."

"Yes Miss Pia, I have a few."

"Okay. You may ask...," she paused, stretched her leg and rested her foot on his thigh next to his semi erect prick, "two questions today. No more." she started moving her foot so that is was gently flicking at his member, causing an instant return to it's rock hard state.

"Thank you Miss Pia" He was having trouble with the joint as his hands were trembling so much, he paused, took a deep breath and willed his hands to stop the shaking and continue with their task. Pia ceased moving her foot but left it in place on the top of his thigh, ready, it seemed to him, to resume should he become less than fully erect again.

"I guess... My first question is, how long have you been a...Mistress?"

Pia took another sip of her beer and appeared to consider his question for a few moments.

"Good first question, hmm.. Yes i suppose i have been aware of my 'commanding' personality," she smiled, seemingly at some sort of private joke, "since i was about fifteen. I'd had a few boyfriends, and girlfriends by then but it seemed there was something...missing. Do you understand what I mean Rick?"

"Oh yes, that i do understand Miss."

"Good. Well I met this older boy, i think he was about sixteen or so and we had been going out together for about a week, no actual sex you understand, just a lot of kissing, fumbling at breasts, stroking him outside of his jeans, the usual teenage stuff. Then... Jonas," Pia laughed, "yes that was his name. Then Jonas started being a little more persistent, he wanted me to masturbate him, give him a blow job or even let him fuck me! I wasn't a virgin you understand but that wasn't going to happen this time. No no..."

Rick had managed to finish his rolling task and offered up the finished product to Pia. She took the joint, held it with two fingers and looked at him, waiting...

He quickly reached for a lighter from the coffee table and sat straight up on his knees offering a light to his Mistress. As he did this his prick brushed against the leg of her jeans, which she moved so it was pushing his ball sac and prick back against his own body. She allowed the flame to burn off the paper twist at the tip, placed the joint in her lips and inhaled deeply.

The sensation of her leg against his already sensitive member caused a return to its super hard state. She gently moved her foot which was almost curled under his balls and she was wriggling her toes within her sock making him sigh with pleasure.

Pia continued smoking and maintained the massage of his prick and balls with her foot.

"Nice weed Rick, next time you buy some perhaps you get some for me?"

She smiled as she passed it back to him.

"It would be my pleasure Miss Pia."

"Good boy Rick," she withdrew her foot from between his legs and pointed to the floor at her feet. "now lie on your back here, next to the couch."

He took another couple of puffs and handed the joint to Pia as he did as she instructed. He was very glad for the change of position, his knees had been to aching from the constant pressure. He lay down parallel to the couch, his head, the same end where Pia was sitting and stretched his legs out toward the other.

She lifted her feet and rested them on his chest blew out a smoke ring into the centre of the room and looked down at her footstool.

"Now where was I?...Oh yes, Jonas. I wasn't happy repeating the experience of when i lost my virginity. That was very disappointing. To just be used like that with no thought of how I might enjoy..." She leaned forward and holding the joint, placed it between Ricks lips so he could take a couple of hits. "...sex. Anyway, so I teased him, Jonas that is, I kept on promising him something. Quite what I never made plain, but with me touching him through his jeans, letting him touch me through my panties and all the other tricks I used..." Pia moved one foot down his body and started slowly rubbing up and down the underside of his hard, oh so hard, prick. "..he was actually begging me to do something for him, anything."

Rick unsuccessfully tried to suppress a groan as she slowly manipulated him with her foot, rubbing the underside, and flicking his erection to and fro.

"So after a few weeks of this I was really enjoying myself, it was so satisfying watching him squirm." she reached forward, extinguished the remains of the joint in the ashtray and took another sip of beer. "It got to a point where he would just do anything I would ask, just so I would touch him, talk a little dirty or occasionally even let him touch me. So I told him to arrange that we should travel by bus to a National park outside of Malmo where I hoped there wouldn't be many people that day."

"Take my socks of Rick."

He reached up from his prone position and reached for the foot that was now resting on his hard member. She lifted her foot a little and he slowly peeled the white sock down from her ankle and pulled it off her small delicate foot. She replaced her now naked foot back onto his erection and he reached for her other foot which was resting on his chest...

"Ooh God... that is so..." Rick moaned as Pia manipulated her toes in such a way it was as if it was here hand. She was grasping, pinching, pulling and pushing, she was almost masturbating him with her foot!

He managed to control himself and pulled the sock off her other foot letting his hands drop back to his side. She continued playing footsie with his prick and lifted her other foot so it was resting on his shoulder.

"Kiss it."

He gratefully started kissing the toes, arch and heel as she slowly moved her foot around allowing him access. Rick was thankful that it was clean, smelt almost perfumed, as if she had just bathed.

"Good boy Rick." She watched him for a moment.

"So back to Jonas, and his...day out. I had been thinking a lot about the emotions i had experienced over that short time. How my dominating him made me feel confident, how it felt right to be in that position. And of course..." she leaned forward to take a sip of beer, "how horny it made me feel. Oh hell was I wet down there after teasing him for a while, or thinking about what I might do to him. I did some research on the web, read some stuff, looked at some video clips, and knew it was right for me, and what I should try on Jonas."

She continued her gentle torture of his prick while she talked and he felt a wave building inside him, he strained to control the building tide of an orgasm that was about to engulf him. He dimly remembered her instruction and tried to say something whilst continuing to worship the feast that was her foot.

"Mmff.. Miss Pia, hmm I think that hmm, I'm going to cum if you..."

The movement of her foot ceased but she kept it resting on his hot member, forcing it against his stomach. She reached down and pinched both his nipples causing a shock to travel through his body and for now, stem the flood that would, must, come, eventually.

"Now remember what I told you earlier Rick. Not without my permission." As if to emphasise her domination she twisted the foot he was licking and slowly forced her big toe and it's neighbour into his mouth. He sucked on it, as if his life may depend on it, to demonstrate his submission.

"After we left the bus stop at the park i gave him the small backpack I had prepared and we walked for about half hour until I saw a spot that was ideal. All the time he was asking what we were doing there and where we were going and so on. I told to him to hush and if he stopped asking questions he would get a treat. Something we would both like. That shut him up. The place I had picked out was a small clearing in the forest, about ten metres from the trail and mostly hidden by dead branches and the bushes that grew there."

She lifted her foot away from his tongue and face, and rested it on the floor above his head.

"That one is done now, time for the other.." and replaced it with the other foot, releasing the pressure on his prick. "Carry on where you left off." He restarted his gentle kissing and licking of her other perfect foot.

"I could see he was hard inside his jeans. I let him just stand there for a moment, unsure of himself, told him he must do exactly as I say, or, we catch the next bus back to the city. He was like a puppy, so eager to please. I told him to take out the stuff in my backpack and he looked really puzzled to find a black silk scarf and some short lengths of rope. Lastly he pulled out a brown paper bag which was twisted closed at the top. He started to open the bag and I told him to leave that alone and stand next to a tree at the edge of the clearing. When I ordered him to strip the expression on his face was priceless!"

Rick felt the vibration of her laughter all the way down to the toes on which he was gently sucking.

"Persuading him that it was o.k., that it wasn't a trick of some sort was easy. He was so desperate to please me, to obey and to cum for me, that in a couple of minutes he was naked. God he had a gorgeous body! Young Swedish boys really know how to look after their bodies Rick," she reached down and took a pinch of the extra skin on his waist, "not like you Englishmen."

Rick was in no condition to explain to Pia the difference between England or Wales.

"So I explained I was going to tie him to the tree so I could play with his body and the blindfold would make it much more sensual for him. And i would guarantee that he would be very happy and satisfied after. He was very nervous at first, about being seen by a passer by, but by now all it took was a flash of underwear or a little more teasing and he was mine. After a few minutes he was naked, blindfold with his arms tied around the back of a tree. He looked really good tied to that tree, his body so toned, the fact he was totally under my power and his penis so hard and sticking out..."

She leaned over and took his prick in her hand. Pulled back gently on his drum tight foreskin revealing the bright red head, then slowly traced her fingernails over the extra sensitive hood.

"Although I do like your penis better Rick. I prefer my men...complete."

He groaned and began squirming in response to the sensations she was causing with her nails.

"I really discovered my true self that day. After those few hours in the woods normal sex took second place. I felt so alive, so...aroused."

She sat back into the couch removing her hand from his prick which bounced back to its place , like a piece of hot steel resting on his stomach. Also her foot, which he had continued worshipping as she told her story, she replaced on his chest along with its partner.

"The paper bag contained items I had gathered over the previous few days. My research on the net had provided me with a list of many items I could use that were not difficult to get and did not cost lot's of money. Clothes pegs for his nipples, some rubber bands to bind his balls and penis, a feather to tickle him with..."

She paused as if trying to recall more memories of that day.

"Oh yes, of course! I had my dildo, which up until then I would have described as my best friend. Also had a riding crop which had belonged to my sister, I didn't use it very much of course, I had no experience, not then. I didn't want to hurt him, so I would use it very lightly, just tapping on his...mm.. sensitive spots"

She quickly moved her foot down to his cock and flicked it with her toes making Rick twitch and squirm again.

"Hmm, I am so enjoying meeting you...properly, Rick. I think I am going to really enjoy letting you serve me.

He felt as if he was slipping into some sort of altered state of conciousness, a place where he was willing to obey anything she said, accept anything she did.

"Miss Pia, it will be an honour to be your slave."

"Yes I know Rick. It will."