A Slackers Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's made out of paper-mache and I moulded it on my own body," she explained, "and then I sandpapered it and painted it that lovely colour."

The bodice was painted in some sort of metallic silver, and he remembered the way it had glittered under the lights of the party. The silver also worked perfectly with the so small, it was almost a belt, black skirt she had worn over her skimpy black lace boy-short knickers. The outfit, completed with black fishnet stay-ups and a riding crop tucked into calf high leather boots had, Rick thought, been really sexy. Rick's wave of returning memory had now become a flood of remembered touches, soft and hard, her leather clad hand leading him around the party by his erection, him naked except for his collar and shoes, her, in all her dominant sexual glory...

Rick was brought back to earth by music suddenly playing out through the laptop speakers. Pia had activated a music file on the website and the half laughing, half singing voice of Shel Silverstein of Dr Hook came rasping out..

Well there's gonna be a freakers ball

Tonight at the freakers hall

And you know, you're invited one and all

Come on babies grease your lips

Grab your hats and swing your hips

Don't forget to bring your whips

We're going to the freakers ball

Even though he was highly aroused, even though he was still in shock over the size of the world he seemed to live in, and just now it felt a very small world to him, and even though Pia had ordered him to masturbate while she watched, Rick couldn't help himself. The sound of his laughter joined that of Pia's as he rocked backwards and fell to the floor.

Just then, had anyone been passing by outside his flat and glanced up to the window where a short while earlier there had been a naked, collared, aroused man on display, they would only have heard the sounds of out of control laughter and maybe the tinny sounds of Dr Hook at his best.

Where all the fags and the dykes they're boogyin' together

The leather freaks are dressed in all kinds of leather

The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too

Screaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"

White ones, black ones, yellow ones, red ones

Necrophiliacs looking for dead ones

The greatest of the sadist and the masochists too

Screaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"

12