A Slap in Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peck and nibble my way down your body so that I soon return to my previous stance where I did some of my best and worst work. Again I feel you stiffen not fully trusting that I will not repeat my past transgression. I wallow for just a moment before resuming my mission to please you.

I proceed straight to the spot that provoked your wrath and deliver on my promise. My tongue engulfs your button and you have an immediate convulsive reaction. You grab my head trying to pull it into your body. You let out a guttural moan that lets me know that we are back on track. Now, so different from my prior demand for anticipation, I have only one goal. I want to bring you over the edge more than I have ever wanted anything. I attack your clitoris like a man possessed. Your physical reaction is almost instantaneous. Your hips start to gyrate and you start to have an other worldly quality that lets me know you are climbing to the place we both know is one of the most sublime places we can experience. You are not there yet but I can tell you are confidant you will get there and that I will not abandon you prematurely. I stab and jab and caress and suck and push and pull and stretch and release but I attack mercilessly.

Knowing you are close I decide to diversify your pleasure and I allow my index finger to touch the outer rim of your canal. You flinch reflexively at the addition of a new pleasure center. You are moaning beyond all comprehension and I am in heaven. I slowly allow my entire finger to sneak up to the ridge where your vagina curves around your pubic bone. I hope I can find it. It can be so elusive. My finger probes and prods but I still have not found it. Then I feel the outer ridge's roughed edge and realize there it is. I begin to massage your inner clit even though I know that is not an accurate physiological description. Your response tells me I am now cranking on all cylinders. So I massage at one end and orally attend at the other end. I can tell you have climbed to the apex and that you are almost there. I decide to bring you over and free you from the doubt of whether I will relapse into my games. "God, David, God, don't stop, please don't stop. Don't torture me. Let me go, just let me go." I know that you mean that you want me to let you go to a place that some never get to see. You have seen it before but you try to convince yourself that this is a little different and a little better than any time before. You have a flash of insight that tells you know that it is not important to me that it be better or different only that it be completely satisfying after all the agony I have caused.

You shut your eyes tight and you see the aura of bright light telling you that you are entering the final stage of orgasmic buildup. You even concede that the torment I have put you through has enhanced the experience, creating a longing for release like none you have ever felt before. You decide to let go. I feel you go over the edge and I hold on tight to make sure that you do not buck my tongue free from doing its most important job. Like clockwork, your hips begin to gyrate, your body begins to shake, your juice begins to literally flood the bed, your vagina begins to contract in that rhythmic fashion that is the telltale sign that you have arrived at THE PLACE. I am overwhelmed with joy that I have given you this pleasure.

You start to peak and I can tell you are ready to begin the descent. I then shock you by removing my finger from your vagina and using the copious fluids emblematic of your climax to begin to massage your anus. You want to say please stop since this transcends one the few mores you have developed. But before you can squeak out your complaint, a physical pleasure you have never felt overwhelms your moral compass. You hope I don't stop massaging this brown ring but you are too embarrassed to let me know how good this feels. You start to build again and you worry that I will resume my games and stretch it out beyond bearable levels. But I don't. I just want you to hit that apex again but to experience a climax that is a little different because a new set of nerve endings and muscles are being called up for duty. Then BANG. Rather than slowly building to the top like the last one, this one hits you like a 2 by 4 to the forehead. It is shorter, more intense, and harder than normal. I realize you are satiated and I crawl back into your arms and hold your head to my chest. You lift your head and look into my eyes with a satisfaction and contentment that you have not known in a long time. I don't bend to kiss you because I am not sure how you will react to the fact that I am drenched with your juices. You surprise me by kissing me deeply, knowing that you will be tasting yourself on my lips.

I relish this kiss more than any other I can remember. I am content to sleep but then I realize you have gotten a second wind and that is your turn to torment me. But I'll let you tell that story.

Drained

David

12