A Slave At Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trapped, I had no choice. I was hoping that maybe if I took the job, I could sell them without having to sleep with them. I was sure I could do this. I did it before. I had to keep my job. "OK, I'll keep the job".

"Are you sure," he asked.

"Yes."

"And you're willing to do anything I tell you to do?"

"Yes"

"Including sucking my cock? Do you want to suck my cock, Cindy, and have me cum in your mouth? Is this what you want to do, to be my little slut?"

My mind was going crazy. He was saying things to me no man had ever said, making me agree to things I had never done before or would think of doing. "Yes, I want to suck your cock and have you cum in my mouth. I will do whatever you tell me to do."

"I hope so, but you say it so easily and I must be one hundred percent sure. I am going to let you prove it. It was a little impersonal on Sunday with all those other people, and very hard to relax. Today we will have our own private session. I have to go back to the front desk. While I am gone, take my passkey and go to the Hospitality Suite. Go up and have a glass of wine. I will be up in five minutes."

I was standing in his office lost and alone. I know I should have left and figured out how to survive another way. I just did not know how. I have done this my whole life. I was great at selling. I knew I could do this without sex. I kept saying this to myself as I walked to the suite.

I have never been with a man strictly for sex and did not know how to deal with this. I had no other choices. If I lost this job, I would loose my house and had no other prospects for a job. When I arrived in the suite, I quickly poured myself a glass of wine, then checked myself in the mirror. What a fool I was to wear my pink lace underwear today. My breasts looked bigger than their 39D size, and it was impossible for me to pull the bra up and cover any more of them. I knew he would certainly think of me as a whore if I had to strip for him. Just thinking this was making my nipples hard, and it was very distressing to me.

I was on my second glass of wine when John walked in. He walked over to the stereo and turned on some soft, slow music. He then removed his jacket and tie and went and sat on the couch, laying back in a very relaxed position.

"First I want you to stand up in front of me and slowly dance for me."

I was not sure what he was up to as I stood up and stood in front of him. I started to dance very slowly. His eyes looked straight into mine.

"Now, raise your skirt so I can see your panties."

I had to stop and ask him what he said.

"You heard me correctly. You will do as I tell you or you can leave. I am not here to negotiate. You said you understood. Now, show me your panties."

I was in shock as I slowly raised my skirt. I was so embarrassed being used like this and having to expose myself in front of him. His eyes were locked on my hemline as it raised higher on my legs, as I continued to dance slowly in front of him. I could see the look change as my panties came into sight.

"You must have wanted me to fuck you, coming here in those pink lace panties. Is that what you want?"

As I raised my skirt the rest of the way up, he started running his hand up the inside up my leg. "No. I wear sexy underwear to make me feel good when I'm having a bad day."

"Then I'm glad you're having a bad day," he said as his hand was now at the lace on my panties.

"Please don't do this," I begged, "I'm not like this."

"I know," he said. "That's what makes it better. You are almost like a forty year old virgin. The nice thing about older women is they all have these great bushes around their pussies."

I could feel his fingers starting to touch my panties, running across my mound. He was playing with my pubic hair that was sticking out the side of my panties. I was squeezing my legs together as he spoke.

"If you don't want the job, leave. Otherwise, you need to start being nice to me. Now, decide. Leave or start getting a little sexier with your dancing. Start taking off your clothes."

I was turning around as I started to unbutton my blouse. I was in another world, one of make believe. I continued to tell myself this as I let my blouse fall from my shoulders. Next, I unfastened my skirt and let it fall to the ground around my feet. As I stepped away from my skirt, I could hear the gasp escaping from his lips.

"You have to be the hottest old bitch I've ever seen. You have a body made for fucking and I am going to make sure you use it well. Stand right in front of me, so I can touch you as you take those hot panties and bra off, but leave the garters and stockings on."

He was now telling me how much he wanted to fuck me and how he knew that I was really at slut at heart. Why else would I wear such revealing underwear? He kept looking me straight in the eyes as I danced in front of him. He told me to lean down so he could lick my nipples that were now sticking out from the top of my bra.

He now had both breasts in his hands, licking and biting on my nipples. He pulled the straps of my bra down so both breasts were now free. He was sucking on them with such passion, pulling them into his mouth, as if trying to swallow my whole breast.

Now he was running one of his hands up my legs and over the front of my panties. I pushed forward unconsciously with my hips to meet his hand. I could feel myself getting wet, as his mouth continued to attack my breasts and his hand was playing with me through my panties. Then he stopped.

I almost went into shock. I needed him to touch me. I needed this feeling.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"Then tell me how much you want me and tell me how to touch you exactly."

Why did he have to humiliate me?

He was again licking my nipple with his tongue and continued to use his fingers on my panties. I was opening my legs further to give him access. I could not believe how excited I was getting, and how much I wanted him. "Yes, please keep sucking my nipples. Please touch my pussy. I need to be touched."

I do not know how I was doing this but I needed to have him touch me, to relieve me of this buildup that was inside of me. I needed to feel his cock inside me again.

"I want you to play with my pussy. I want you to make me feel like a woman."

"Don't be so fucking plain Jane with me. You are my slut. Now act like it. Now undo my pants and take out my cock. I want you to show me how much you appreciate what I am doing for you. I want you to tell me how badly you want me to fuck you. Then tell me how badly you want to suck my cock."

Leaning forward, I unzipped his pants and put my hand inside his trousers. I could feel his penis was hard already, and I had trouble taking it out. When I did, he was pulling on the back of my head. I was now kneeling in front of him, looking at his erect penis. He wanted me to put it in my mouth, something I had never done before Sunday. Even when I was married, I never believed in oral sex, and now, within two days, I am being forced to suck a mans penis. He held my head as he noticed my reluctance and rubbed his head across my lips. I had never felt like this before.

"Be a good girl and tell me what you want."

"I want to lick your cock, I want to make you happy."

"No, slut, tell me the right way or you won't get any cock."

"I want to suck your cock. I want to taste your cum in my mouth."

He then made me take it in my hand and play with it, and then to lick it slowly from top to bottom. The more he made me do, the more I wanted it. He was making me rub it all over my face and my lips, begging him to let me suck it, but only touching my lips and tongue. When I looked up at his face, he just nodded, and I lowered my head and took him into my mouth. I was so hungry for his cock, I sucked it with such passion, wanting so badly to taste him. I never wanted anything so badly, and as he started to cum, I sucked harder, swallowing every drop, not wanting to miss any of it. Even after he stopped, I continued licking and kissing his cock like it was candy.

I was his and he knew it. It was as if I was in a trance, and could not control what I was doing. Yet I wanted more. He told me to stand up in front of him.

"Do you want to take off your panties?"

"Yes." It was so natural to say.

"Why? Tell me why."

"I want you to fuck me. I want your cock." It came out so easy, and yet I felt strange saying it.

"You want to show me your pussy because you are my slut, isn't that true?"

What was I becoming, I wanted him to fuck me so badly. I was so wet. "Yes, I'm your slut. Yes, I want to show you my pussy."

"Then take them off."

I did, but in doing so felt very embarrassed removing my panties in front of my boss. I stood there naked as he told me to start by touching myself. I had never done this in front of a man, so I just stared at him in disbelief. He then took my hand and placed on my vagina. I tried to pull away but he held it tight.

"Play with your pussy for me. Masturbate. Put your fingers in your pussy. Do it."

He could not be serious. His face was only six inches from me and he kept telling me what to do. He was moving my hand up and down over my vagina. When he let go of my hand, I continued to play with my vagina, stroking gently over my outer lips. I was now moving my finger over my clit, and, feeling my juices flowing, I started to do it faster. He had moved his face closer. Now he was licking the lips of my vagina, saying, "faster, harder, deeper," to which I complied, pushing my finger as far into my womb as I could.

I could feel the pressure mounting, and he wrapped both hands around my ass and had his tongue going in and out with my fingers. I could not control it, and start shaking with an orgasm I did not know was possible. I had trouble standing, but his hands were dug into my ass holding me up, as he continued to lick me to completion. He was telling me what he was going to do to, calling me his personal slave who must always do as she was told, as I collapsed from my orgasm.

When he was hard again, he had me sit on his lap. "Take my penis in your hand and ask me to fuck you. Ask me to put my penis in your pussy, and say it as if you mean it. I want to know how much you want me to fuck you. I know you need cock, you showed me the other night. You are a real horny bitch. My bitch. Now tell me."

I never felt so degraded, but I could feel the heat rising in my pussy. I knew he was right. I did need his cock in my pussy. I needed him to fuck me and fuck me hard. As I started to talk, he was pushing his penis into my vagina. He grabbed my hips, moving me up and down on his penis, I could not take it. I was now begging him.

"Please, fill my pussy with your cock. Fuck me hard. I need your cock to fill my desires. Do me like the bitch I am. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

He continued to ravish my body. He was rubbing his cock against my pussy, over my mound and across my outer lips. He was teasing me. He was telling how I was going to enjoy my new job and the opportunities I was going to have. He told me how much I would enjoy the new experiences, and all the new people who were going to enjoy the pleasures that I have to offer, maybe even some female guests.

"Have you ever had a woman?"

"No. I would never have sex with a women. I can't."

"You will do as I say, no matter what."

I could feel him pushing his cock into me, growing inside of me, the muscles in his back tightening, and his breathing coming in quick gasps. As he exploded inside of me, he pushed himself further into my vagina, causing me to climax along within him. I was exhausted, but overcome with fulfillment. I needed his cock. I knew that what he said was true.

He finished, and after pulling out of me, has me clean his penis with my tongue, telling me to make sure that I do a good job and get it all. I now knew I was his slave.

As I started to dress, he took my underwear from me, telling me that I was to dress without it, and putting it in my purse. I was to walk through the lobby, accenting my stride, so all the staff can watch my breasts move under my blouse. I was to make sure that my blouse was left unbuttoned, so when I turned, my nipples would be visible for anyone to see. I must stop on my way out, at the front desk, to ask a question, and again at the bell desk, each time making sure that I turned in such a way that they will see my breasts. He will be watching. As I was leaving, he reminded me of my site inspection with a new client, who he knows I am going to just blow away.

12