A Slave for Valentines'

Story Info
A girlfriend gives herself as a slave for Valentines' Day.
5.1k words
4.49
61.4k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just as much a gift for me as it is for you," Erica said, typing the finishing touches of the contract on her laptop. She sat cross-legged on the bed, her hair pulled back, wearing her reading glasses like she did when she sorted their bills—looking, acting like this was a real contract.

"I still don't know, babe," Gabe sighed. " You really don't have to do this...don't you think it's a little, I don't know, extreme?"

Erica moved to the printer, where her contract was emerging , popping her ass out in an exaggerated motion.

"It's very extreme, which is why I'm doing it. You show me up for Valentine's every year...." She strutted to the desk chair where Gabe sat, swaying her hips, paper held behind her back. Even in her plain boy shorts and t-shirt, Gabe felt she was unfairly attractive. Anything he agreed to, he wasn't sure he could be held accountable, he was so distracted.

Erica straddled Gabe and lay her head against his shoulder affectionately.

"You really brought this on yourself. Last year's rose garden? Way too much."

Gabe's Valentine's Day gifts to Erica had always been theatrical, extravagant...cheesy. Last year's was by far the worst, as Erica came home to their tiny apartment to find every window fitted with a window box garden full of tea roses.

"You loved it." Gabe said, tucking his hands behind her, squeezing her ass cheeks. He may be able to get out of this yet, he thought.

"Begrudgingly. Now read." She said, rustling the papers at him.

Gabe took the contract and read:

Seeing whereas the Author, Erica James, Is a filthy, submissive slut and the Signer, Gabe Smith, is reluctant to Dominate her ass like she deserves, the author, Erica James, does bequeath full use of her body for any all purposes, sexual and otherwise, to the signer, Gabe Smith.

"The isn't legally binding, you aren't a lawyer. And I'm pretty sure that's all nonsense anyway." Gabe sniffed.

"Read it!" Erica laughed, kneeing him in the ribs. "It doesn't matter, I use 'whereas' a lot. That makes it legal."

"Fine."

And seeing whereas the signer Gabe Smith is a cheesy, Valentines' Day pussy, does the Author, Erica James, order command of her own pussy to the signer as her Valentine's gift. Until the date of February 15th, the Author does transfer ownership of any and all orifices for use as the signer sees fit. This includes the Author's mouth, pussy, and heretofore virgin asshole. The Author additionally recommends that the Signer use the Author in any way the Signer deems appropriate, through use of force, discipline, spanking etc."

"Et cetera? Erica, I'm not really into that stuff," Gabe said "And I want to do something nice for you." He sat aside the contract and kissed Erica's forehead.

"This is nice for me." Erica whined. She pouted her full, red lips. Gabe sighed, and kissed her.

"Alright. I love you ,weirdo."

He signed his name beside Erica's, and wrote the date.

She bounced with glee on his lap, grinding her pussy against his cock in a way he suspected was intentional.

"So, now that you own me, what do you want to do with me?" She asked, grinning.

February 1st

Gabe walked a pace behind Erica, hands cupped over her eyes. She was dressed in a silk robe he'd not seen before, which he could only assume she'd bought for the occasion.

"It's a surprise." he whispered.

She shuffled into the bedroom, where Gabe had changed the sheets to a new set of red satin, tossing a handful of rose petals in the center. Thirty or so candles burned in various locations around the room, giving the appearance of a romance paperback cover. Gabe uncovered her eyes.

"Oh." Erica said, disappointment obvious in her voice.

"Oh? I thought it was sweet." Gabe said, crestfallen.

"No, it is. and if this is what you want, well, you own me." Erica said, smiling at the word 'own'. Against his will, Gabe felt his cock twitch. "But don't you ever want to just...you know, rough me up?" Erica asked.

"What? No! I love you." Gabe gasped.

"And I love you. But sometimes...I don't know, don't I...step out of line?"

"There is no 'line', Erica. We're equals. I don't control you."

Erica rolled her eyes, then smiled. She slid the silk robe off , revealing a red teddy that barely concealed her breasts and her pert ass. She threw it aside like a challenge.

"Well, you don't fuck me then, either." She blew out a whole row of candles and brushed the rose petals from the bed, flouncing onto the mattress dramatically.

"Wait...I'm sorry...." Gabe pleaded.

"I don't know if I'll ever sleep with you again. Definitely never make love." Erica rolled onto her stomach and made a gagging face. She propped herself up by her arms, folded under her round, pale breasts. They were barely concealed by a black lace teddy, and the way she pushed them together, Gabe could tell she was trying to entice him. "And never, EVER ," She winked an eye "Fuck you."

Gabe cocked his head to the side, put his hands on his hips. Erica winked again.

"Ohh," Gabe said, finally catching her hint.

Erica nodded.

Gabe climbed onto the bed, rolling Erica over forcefully. She moved to cover herself, but he was stronger (at least, stronger than she wanted to fight). His cock was growing harder and larger against her creamy thigh. He pushed a hand between her legs and was surprised to find an out of character pair of lace crotchless panties, her cunt dripping wetter than he'd felt her in years. Erica writhed under his touch and moaned a little.

"Not gonna fuck me, huh?" Gabe hissed. Erica shook her head.

"No, not ever!" She said in a high-pitched, damsel in distress voice. She flailed her arms against Gabe's well-muscled chest, giggling. He gripped her pussy harder, his cock throbbing. Like Erica had forced it with her mind, Gabe grabbed her arms, pinning them behind her head with one hand. He looked into Erica's eyes with hunger, and she nodded.

"You don't get to choose, bitch!" He growled, and pushed the opening of her crotchless panties apart. He slammed his cock inside of her wet, wanting hole, and pounded deep. He picked up rhythm, hard, fast. Erica pushed against him, as if she were trying to escape.

"No!" He shouted, and released her hands just long enough to rip her teddy off. Her breasts bounced out, her pert nipples hard and dark like chocolate kisses. He sucked them greedily.

"Oh, no, don't hurt me," She said in the same falsetto. "You mustn't just use me for your own pleasure."

Gabe laughed.

"I'll fuck you however I want!" He laid into her, harder and faster than before, jack hammering against her cunt. Something strange came over him, as he started to think less and less of Erica's pleasure, and more of his own. He hiked her hips up higher, like she was just a wet hole he was feeding his cock into. Erica was beyond words now, sweat trickling from between her perfect breasts, her mouth hanging open while she cooed sounds of pleasure syncopated by sharp moans of desire.

"Oh, fuck..." She moaned, and Gabe felt her pussy tighten around him and her hips start to buck. He watched her whole body roll with the strength of her orgasm, pushing him over the edge too. His cock pulsated, and as he moved to pull out, and exhausted Erica panted.

"No, I want it, give it, in me...." Gabe groaned as he exploded into Erica, he could feel the force and the volume of his cum filling her up. So much that it seeped out of her around his still-hard dick.

They collapsed next to each other, still breathing heavily. With as much energy as he had left, Gabe felt guilt creeping into him.

"I'm so sorry..." Gabe panted.

"Don't be," Erica sighed.

Gabe saw her for the first time after pulling out, saw her face glowing with contentment, her red hair plastered to her forehead with sweat. She had not even moved to wipe his cum off her healthy thighs.

"You're not a bitch." He said "I don't know what came over me."

"I know who came over you," Erica laughed, snuggling closer to him. "I love you and respect you."

Gabe felt his whole body relax, his guilt melting away.

"I love you and respect you, too." He a answered.

"Good," Erica smiled. "Now, I can't wait for what my master has in store for me tomorrow night." She dropped into sleep like a stone. But Gabe lay awake for a long time, thinking of things he'd tried for so long to repress, things he thought he would never do, things he thought he should never do. He looked at his lover, smiling , her thick red curls falling over her face, asleep on her stomach. Ah, the things he'd do for her.

February 5th

"Good," Gabe said, surveying Erica's costume. She was dressed in a skimpy French maid outfit. More correctly, she was wrapped in the costume, only barely covered- the hemline only covering her pussy by a few inches, though it was lined by with a flouncy petticoat. A tiny white pinafore stretched tight over her tits, lace-lined puffed sleeves falling off her smooth shoulders. "You found it."

"Oh, I think so." Erica gave a smirk. She'd opened her closet that morning and found it empty but for the costume she was wearing and a few others which were equally revealing.

Gabe traced his fingertips across her collarbone.

"See, you've been so insistent, I have some, um...requirements of you, now." Gabe smiled.

"What would those be, master?" Erica asked brightly, her hand in her lap pushing subtly through her skirt.

"Well, none of that, for starters," Gabe said, seizing her hand and pulling it away. "I have to go to work today," Erica made a pouting face at this, but he raised her chin and smiled "How else will I provide for you? You're awfully good at some things..." He squeezed one of her breasts and she gasped in delight , "But over all, I think you know where your place is." He patted her head patronizingly. "I expect a clean house today. But first, I can't focus at work knowing I have this hot little piece of ass back home. I think you know what I need." Before Gabe could finish his sentence, Erica had fallen to her knees and started unzipping his pants, pulling out his cock. She licked him in one long, slow, motion, grinning .

"Ah, no. We don't have time for that, do we? And I just wanna get off." He grabbed a handful of her hair, pushing her head down hard on his cock. She gagged and pushed back, but he was stronger, more forceful. Even against her struggling he could feel her attempting to suck, drool dribbling from her mouth and dotting her pinafore. He pulled her face away.

"Do you like this, slave?" He ordered. Erica began to answer, before Gabe growled "I don't care." He laughed, and pushed her back down. He looked down to see her bobbing on his cock as he banged the back of her throat, pleased to see her rubbing herself with her free hand. He had no idea Erica was such a demented little slut. There had been such things he wanted to do to her, but he couldn't, not to the girl he loved. But seeing her joyfully gag on his cock while stimulating herself...he could see her hand begin to grow wet. He felt his balls tighten. He'd warn her, ordinarily, he never made her swallow.

But today wasn't ordinary.

Gabe moaned and pushed Erica's head down the furthest yet and unloaded into her throat. She gagged, a noise that made his cock twitch each time, gasped, and fell backwards. A thin smear of cum was left on her face. He helped her to her feet and kissed her mouth.

"You leave that there like a good slave, while master goes out to work. No masturbating. Don't think I won't check on you, either."

Closed the door with a smile on his face, leaving Erica on her knees.

Later that evening, he surprised her, coming home a full hour early.

"I'm home, honey." Gabe called from the living room.

"In the kitchen!" Erica called from the kitchen

Gabe stood in the doorway, staring down at Erica. She was divine, her round ass perched in the air, her petticoats falling forward to reveal silky white undies, her pinafore soaked through by water she'd splashed on herself when she tried to clean.

"You call this clean?" Gabe shouted. The kitchen was always a mess, today was no different—but his feigned anger excited him.

"I'm sorry master. What can I do to fix it?" Erica smiled.

"Nothing. You can't fix anything, you're good for one thing, you know that?" He watched Erica reach for her pussy, slowly, in a way he could tell she meant for him to stop her. "Stop that! A filthy habit. That's why you never get anything done," He said, crouching behind her. "Only one way you'll learn." He raised a hand above her ass , but hesitated. Erica made a tiny gasping noise, and looked over her shoulder at him. He swung his hand down, the connective slap louder than he expected. She moaned.

"You like that? I'm punishing you, whore. You're no fucking maid , that's for sure. Maybe all you're good for is cock sucking, huh?" She was arcing her back so her ass was higher. " You like that, you sick fuck?"

"Oh, no master, I just need to be disciplined." She laughed, a little. Gabe did not smile. He hit her ass again.

"Don't lie to me, whore, " Gabe snarled, pulling her head back by the hair. He slapped her ass again, hard enough to leave a bright red mark.

"And don't laugh at me either."

Erica stopped smiling, another expression fell over her face, as she whispered:

"I'm not good for anything, master. I like being spanked, I do."

"Well, you're good for one other thing I can think of.: Gabe made a laugh that sounded cruel, and pushed Erica's face into the linoleum. He unzipped his pants, pulled her panties aside and slammed his cock in her hole. He was pleasantly unsurprised that she was already soaked through her panties, wet enough that she offered no resistance.

"You're awfully wet, slut. Have you been playing with yourself?"

"No, master. You own my pussy, you choose when I come." She grunted, her words muffled by Gabe's hand pushing against her face on the floor. Like something had possessed him, he spit on her.

"You're fucking right." He spanked her again, noticing, for the first time, that the red handprints had spread, leaving her whole ass a bright, stinging red. He cupped his other hand around her pussy and squeezed. He wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Cum, bitch," Gabe demanded.

I can't, I can't..." Erica gasped "I want to, but I can't"

Gabe hit her ass again, and she cried out in real pain, real pain and something else....

"Cum right now, you useless cunt, or you won't come again for the rest of the month!" He felt her contract, felt her collapse against him, as his hand cupped around her pussy felt like it was filling with water. He could take no more, and unloaded into her.

They fell into a pile on the kitchen floor.

"Did you just squirt?" Gabe asked Erica.

She nodded, exhausted.

"Yeah, pretty sure." She rolled toward him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

He laughed.

"That's awesome." Gabe looked at Erica, who was smiling contentedly, the dried cum from earlier in the day still marking her pretty lips. He reached out and brushed it away. "And I'm sorry about the spit."

"Are you kidding? That pushed me over the edge." Erica sighed happily.

"You aren't a whore, not at all...and you're good at lots of things." Gabe said, earnestly, clasping Erica's hand.

"You really don't have to do that every time." Erica laughed.

"Do what I want, I'm the master." He scooped her up in his arms. "Now, servant, lets get you cleaned up." Gabe carried Erica to the bathroom and drew a bath for them both. Leaning against him in warm water, she was all smiles and giggles, never mind the beating he'd given her or the degradation. She was happy. But how far could he let himself go?

February 8th

"I wasn't sure about princess dress." Gabe smiled, "But princess dress was a good idea."

Erica curtsied in her purple gown. It was unlike the other dresses in that it fell to her ankles, all gauzy purples and blues, poofed out by several layers of translucent tulle. The bodice, though, was as tight as any corset, and served her breasts up as fruit on a platter.

"M'lord," Erica said, offering her hand to be kissed.

"M'lady," Gabe answered, and pointed to the bed.

She lay down obediently.

"That's a good little princess," Gabe said.

She started to squirm, and Gabe caught her by the waist.

" Ah-ah, my little slave-princess," He said, lifting the dress " You're mine. You think I'll make love to you as a man does a woman? No. I bought you like an animal, I'll fuck you like one too. " He pulled her onto her knees, positioning himself behind her. Her ass, exquisite and round, was red with spankings, her thighs marked with thumb-print bruises. Gabe bit his lip, guilty he had left marks on Erica. The flog in his hand hesitated.

"Today, though, I think, I want to...enjoy you." He said, sliding his hands over her backside. Erica looked over her shoulder, scowling.

"Spread your legs, princess. I'm gonna eat you up." Gabe said, flipping Erica on her back. He nosed into her pussy from behind, making her jump in surprise. He slid a finger inside her, which she accepted with no emotion. Puzzled, he licked again, and she leaned away from him.

"Is something bothering you?" Gabe asked.

"You're too close to my asshole," Erica said, with a quiver of self-conciousness.

A smile played on Gabe's face.

" What? Too close to this?" He licked her asshole , and she jumped.

"Gabe, it's ok, you don't have to."

"Shut up, slave girl," Gabe said, pushing his tongue into her tight asshole. Erica squirmed, unable to make up her mind, It seemed, torn between her embarrassment and pleasure. Gabe grabbed her from behind, seizing her thighs in his strong hands. The dress fell down over Gabe's head, obscuring her wet ass and pussy. He tore it away without thinking.

"You like this?"

"Yes!" She shouted, before he muffled her cries with his hand soaked with her juices and musky ass.

"Shh. I've about had it with this topping from the bottom bullshit you're pulling. I think today I'm going to take what I want. Suck this finger!" He shouted, pushing one, then two fingers into her mouth. Then, a shock to both of them, he shoved the two wet fingers in her tight asshole. This was the first night they had had so much as touched her there, and he was fingering hard, fast. Erica moaned and bucked as he worked his hands, licking her pussy at the same time.

"Oh, you think this is for you? I'm training your asshole, you little bitch," He shouted. "I'm stretching it to make it fit my huge cock, like your mouth does, like your cunt does." He felt her body tense and knew she was close to orgasm. "You wanna cum?" He asked her.

She nodded.

"Not yet!" He shouted back. He flipped her over, feeling her body rotate around his fingers. Erica moaned as Gabe pinched her nipples hard. "Actually..." He said, motioning for her to wait, he removed his fingers from her and left the room, returning with a pair of clothespins. Slowly, he pulled the panties from her mouth.

"Ask nice."

"Please, please clamp my nipples," She begged.

He set a clothespin to one and listened to her scream.

"The other, please, please the other!" She begged.

"What will you give me?" He asked.

" What do I have left? You have all of me!" She moaned.

"Just so we're clear." He smiled, and clamped the other nipple. He reinserted his fingers into her asshole, feeling the extra give now that he'd been stretching her. She could hold herself no longer, and came, squirting all over Gabe's face. Erica's looked as if she would faint, but opened her mouth, licking her lips, begging for his release.

"Not tonight, dear heart. I'm saving that for something special." Gently, Gabe untied her.

"Love you," She panted, eyes fluttering, fighting sleep after her exhausting orgasm.

"Respect you." He whispered back, rolling on his side to hold her.

12