A Slave Serves Three of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't out of control this time. This time I wasn't simply using Mitzi's cunt to ejaculate into. This time I was in control, and I was going to fuck my slave until I was good and ready to cum. It was going to last as long as I wanted it to, and if Mitzi wanted to use her cunt muscles to make the pleasure more intense, that was all to the good. I let go of Mitzi's left nipple, and latched onto the right one. It felt considerably smaller, so I could tell how much I must have made the left one swell with what amounted to oral masturbation of the miniature penis. And with every suck, I thrust a meat injection deep into her, faster each time, harder each time, till I could feel her whole body lurching with the force of the thrusts. Mitzi was moaning again, and gasping with every thrust, till I was pumping her so fast that her gasps became one long wail.

And then I was cumming, and once again I was out of control.

And so was my slave.

-The end-

12