A Slave to Passion

Story Info
At the mercy of a tribe of Orcs, a slave's adventure begins.
2k words
4.14
78.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svejk
Svejk
14 Followers

Hi, thanks for clicking. This story contains watersports and a forced bi situation. If that's not you're thing, this is probably the wrong website for you. If you enjoy, rate, leave comments. Criticism is also appreciated, as long as you're not a dick about it ;-).


Before I start, I should tell you a little of my world, to save on some heavy handed, dialogue based exposition later. It was a time of peace. The Mage Wars were over and magic was all but extinguished, though the cost had been great. Many lives were lost and Council of Kings could no longer afford to support it's own armies.

Soldiers, men like me, who had given our all to the conflict, were the hardest hit. We were not paid. There wasn't enough coin in all the treasuries of the world to cover our back pay, so we were simply discharged, with the thanks of the council, and left to our own business.

I had a choice the day orders came through our unit was to be disbanded, remain in the city, looking for work as a hired sword, guarding caravans from my former brothers in arms, take to the roads as a highwayman and rob the civilians I fought so hard to protect or fall back upon my life before the army as a hunter, take to the wilds and hunt beasts for their furs and meat. It was a lonely life, but better than both the alternatives.

So, the day came, I said my farewells and, trusty bow in hand, left the civilisation I gave so much to save behind. I was fortunate it was summer and ended up following a herd of Knotch north into the Unending Forest. This was risky move. The Forest is, strictly speaking, Orc territory and while they are usually welcoming to travellers, a single trespass against their ways can land a human in a whole world of trouble.

Orcs are interesting creatures. They have green sink and are all, by outward appearance, female. That is, they have breasts, most have long hair, their features are generally feminine, though most ripple with muscle and they are, as a race, slightly taller than humans. They tend to dress revealingly too, tribal loin cloths and so far that would offend human senses of dignity were the wearers not so attractive. Beneath the loin cloths, however, some Orcs possess vagina similar to that of a human, indeed there have been some cases of interbreeding, while others possess cocks that would put most men to shame. It's said in some circles that an Orc's cock is something everyone must at least see before they die.

Anyway, winter came and it proved too much for me, so I began to head south. I had a good haul of furs to sell, so things were looking up. After a few days following a stream through the forest I came upon a path that seemed to be heading roughly south and was marked with fresh footprints, so followed it.

This was a mistake. After about an hour or so on, as dusk began to fall, the path ended and opened out into a grove with a stone circle and altar. Around the altar were a dozen or so Orcs, watching as two others, wearing a ceremonial masks, fucked atop the altar. Both moaned and groaned with pleasure. I was transfixed, I could make out the beads of sweat running down one of the beautiful creature's backs, but from my position, I could not see the penis of the Orc on top as she thrust in and out of her willing partner.

I strained for view, but it was no use. I would have to move. I told myself if they didn't see me, I was doing nothing wrong, and stepped forward. This was another mistake. Before I even realised what was happening, I was upside down, hanging from the tree I was just standing under. I had stood in a snare. I was spinning around and the blood was rushing to my head. The last thing I saw before I passed out was a dozen or so Orcs running over to me. They did not look happy.

When I awoke, the first thing I noticed was that I was stark naked. The second was that there was a metal collar around my neck. The third was that my wrists were chained to that metal collar by chains only around a foot long. The chain was also attached to a tree.

While the Council outlawed slavery a generation ago, the Orcs had not yet followed suit. Prisoners they took alive could expect the mines or, if they were lucky, a swift death in the arena of an Orcish city.

Looking around I saw I was on the edge of a fairly sizeable Orc camp of around a dozen tents and large fire pit in the middle. It looked like they were dug in for the winter. That meant I had at least a few months before I was sold on and ended up down the mines, were I could expect a few weeks of hard labour before dropping dead or the arena, where I could expect to die at the hands of an Orcish warrior or some exotic beast. The nearby Orc I assumed to be a guard looked like she could break me in half. The future wasn't looking bright.

I saw next to me another prisoner, a fellow hunter, no doubt.

"I don't know, I stop to ask for directions and this happens," I said. He ignored me.

Two tall Orcs walked over and nodded to the guard, my fellow prisoner curled himself up into a ball. I was expecting a beating, but their body language did not seem aggressive. Instead, each stood above one of us, lifted up her loin cloth and pulled down the cloth thong to reveal what was beneath.

It was my first sight of an Orc penis and it was magnificent. I could do nothing but look up, admire then length of it, the thickness, the bushy pubes and treasure trail leading up to the sexy creature's ripped abs. Even soft the thing looked powerful, ready for action. I stared at the thick snake and it seemed to stare back as the Orc above me unleashed a warm jet of piss that hit me square in the face. The stream was unrelenting and she slapped my hands away when I tried to block it. I could feel it running down my chest, trickling between legs and settling around my balls. Some of it even got it my mouth and up my nose, filling my very being with the taste and scent of Orc piss.

She stopped and tucked herself away, then stepped back. Her friend had finished too and muttered something in Orcish, then pointed to my crotch and gave a giggle. I looked too. My cock was rock hard and, degrading as it was, I knew that somewhere, deep inside, I had really enjoyed what had just happened to me.

It became a regular occurrence. Every few hours, two or more Orcs would come over, piss on me and my fellow prisoner, then walk away, leaving me rock hard, with nothing I could do about it as I couldn't reach my dick.

I had been there a few days when, by the fire's light, a pair of Orc's came over. I had been thinking, there was no way I wanted to end up in the mines or the arena, it just wasn't going to happen. I had to ingratiate myself with the tribe some how, give them a reason to keep me around. But how? That was the question. To them I was just another mouth to feed until I could be sold on. I thought and thought, until I remembered one drunken night's liberty in Stoutbridge. One of my comrades spoke of how Orcs liked to keep sex slaves, to cater to the desires of a tribe while they are out in the wilds, so they are not slowed down by pregnancy. If there was any chance this was a reality, I had to take I, a life time of getting fucked and sucking Orc dick sounded an awful lot better than death.

As the two approached I sat up on my knees and smiled, gladly taking the stream of hot piss over my face and body. When she was done, I opened my mouth wide and leaned forward tongue out. I was an inch from her cock when I felt a hard slap to the face and fell to the floor.

"You like to suck, Pink-skin?" the other Orc asked. I gave a desperate nod, trying to ignore the fact that being pissed on then slapped about had given me such a hard-on I was worried the thing may burst. "You show us how you suck first, on him." She pointed at my fellow prisoner. This was going to make thing awkward once we were alone together again, but I didn't have much choice. I had made my bed, now I had to suck a guy off.

I crawled around in front of my fellow prisoner, face flushed and heart beating fast. One of the Orcs lifted him up and I knelt, his soft cock in front of me, still dripping with the Orc's piss from minutes before.


I lent forward so he was inches from my face and began stroking him, he groaned and began to stiffen. It had clearly been a while since the last time he'd cum. Once he was semi-hard I licked the bottom of his balls and ran my tongue all the way up his shaft. Once there I tickled the underside of his head with my tongue and he was like rock. I wrapped my hand around the member and gently stroked, looking at each of the two Orc's in turn. I had to impress them, this couldn't just be a perfunctory suck off.

I spat onto the rock hard dick and rubbed in my saliva so the throbbing member glistened, then wrapping both hands around the base I thrust my mouth onto it, getting as far down as I possibly could, then pushing myself just that bit further. I gagged, but stayed down, then pulled back up and off, gasping for air. There were three or four long strands of spit between me and the cock and I could feel some running down my chin onto my chest. My own cock was slick with pre-cum.

I dived back in, making sure my hands were around the juicy prick whenever it wasn't in my mouth as a rocked back and forth, moaning and groaning, making as much noise as I could. I could feel tears running down my face as I worked by throat down his shaft. My hands, chest and neck were all covered in saliva. I pulled off again, breathing heavy, worked some more spit onto the shaft, took a deep breath and took the final plunge. Trying not to gag, I buried my nose in his pubes and held there, massaging his balls with my hand.

Then I felt my fellow prisoner stiffen even more and start breathing in short, sharp breaths. I pulled off him, thick strands of spit between us, and worked him hard and fast with my hand. He exploded and jets of salty jizz flew right at my face. I felt thick spurts hitting my cheek, my forehead, I was pretty sure some got in my hair. I wrapped my head around the erupting dick, but it just kept coming, I pulled back off, swallowed a mouthful and took the last few ropes to the chest. Once he was done I made sure to squeeze out every last drop. He collapsed and I began scooping cum from all over my face into my mouth.

I turned to the Orcs, one said, "Not bad, Pink-skin," and they walked away, leaving me with the erection of a lifetime and no way of doing anything about it.

Thanks for reading. The adventure shall continue in Slave to Pleasure Ch.2

Svejk
Svejk
14 Followers