A Slave to Politics Part 7

Story Info
Poor, poor Alicia!
4.3k words
4.63
76.2k
18
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once home, Brittany ties me to the bed and quickly rolls off to sleep. As the hours tick by, I think about the day's events and how much further into the quicksand I have sunk. Her diabolical plan has been executed without a flaw. She found my skeleton, and then used it to build more skeletons. She has trained my body to demand sex all of the time. She uses my need to distract me from the rest of her plan. I am denied satisfaction for days on end. Even when I am allowed to cum, it is most often in the most humiliating ways. Building more skeletons.

I must stop this vicious cycle tomorrow. I will turn myself in and face the music, so-to-speak. I will march into the mayor's office and tell him exactly what has happened. I know I won't get my life back, but at least I will avenge the wicked treatment of this evil girl and start a new life somewhere else. Anything is better than this.

I fall to sleep with a grin of satisfaction on my face.

I awake in a haze, not quite understanding why I am so agitated. A long moan emerges from deep in my throat and I try to thrust my pelvis into the air. I can feel a chill sweeping across my body. It is taking a while for me to clear the cobwebs that cloud my thinking. My mouth is filled with a gag, I think, maybe a ring gag because I can stick my tongue through it. My clit, ass and nipples are on fire with stimulation. I moan again with the intensity of my need. GOD when will this end?!?

I try to jerk my arms down but find both are stretched almost painfully tight to the corners of the bed. I quickly realize that my legs are spread and tied to the other corners as well. In fact, I am stretched so tightly that it is painful. I try again to jerk my hips around, but I can't. Looking down my body, I shiver with the sight. My nipples and clit are both clamped with the maddening little vibrators and I am sure my ass is plugged with a vibrator as well. I can see wires trailing from each of the clamps to some kind of handheld computer-telephone, which is taped to the middle of the bed's footboard. My head falls back to the mattress as I realize that Brittany has rendered me completely helpless and is running her evil little program to keep me excited without orgasm.

My mind is clearing. The pure lust I feel pulsing through me is driving me nuts. I grunt and groan and thrash about, although my thrashing is severely limited. I feel sharp electric shocks attack my most sensitive spots. The shocks increase as I start to scream. The pain increases to a torturous level. I am silent for a second as I gather my breath and I find that the shocks stop, immediately. I realize that the shocks are noise controlled. I will have to remain as quiet as possible.

I pick up my head and look down again. My waist has been tied tightly and the ropes leading down the sides of the bed, no doubt tied to the bed frame. Looking further down, my thighs are tied and secured in the same fashion. She must have slipped me something to make me sleep, then secured me before she left for work. UGGGHHHHHHH!

I can see that she has somehow programmed the handheld with that blasted program that uses my vital signs to keep me on the edge without cumming. I stifle my groan as another wave of helpless lust washes over me. She will eventually drive me insane with these torments.

I am wallowing in my need when I am abruptly surprised by Brittany's voice. "Good morning, my pet!" she bellows though the handheld. "It's about time you have awoken. Sorry to keep you tied up today, but I figured that you had had enough and would have tried something stupid today. And it is much too early to end the fun, don't you think?"

I scream out at her as I try to move my arms to smash the handheld into a million pieces. Instead, I accomplish nothing but zapping my nipples and clit and ass with painful electrical pulses. I shut up immediately.

"That's a good little slut. Keep quiet and things will be much easier for you today. I will keep the phone on during my meeting with the mayor. Here we go," she says as I moan with need. I can here the clapping of her heels as she marches down the corridor, then the muted steps of the carpeted outer office of the mayor. She is quickly shown into the main office, greeting the mayor as the doors are closed.

"I once again want to congratulate you on a brilliant job," the mayor says. I have never heard the mayor so smitten with anyone like this before. The mayor then asks, "Without sounding too bold, I think that you will be key to my future political career. I know that you are still attending school, so we will need to wait until you receive your degree. How far off are you until you graduate?"

"I just received my degree. Although I just finished my second year, I took 24 credits per semester, plus 16 credits for each of the past two summers. My graduation became final last week. I graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in business administration and a B.S. in computer science. The school had allowed me to take graduate level courses as well, so I am almost half-way towards my M.B.A. as well."

I was shocked. I had no idea she was this smart! I have been so distracted with her torment that I did not even see what was going on around me. And as I listen, I am kept on the edge. I suppress a loud moan as a wave of frustration rolls over me.

"Wow. What can I say Brittany? You are a special person...smart, creative, and certainly sexy!" he says with apparent joy. "I have not seen your boss for days. Have you heard from her?"

"She called in sick this morning. May I be frank with you, Mayor?" Brittany asks quietly. The pit of my stomach tightens as I dread what this little actress will say next.

"Everything is confidential in this room," he says with a lie. I know how some of the greatest leaks came from the mayor and his staff just minutes after a "confidential" meeting in this office.

"I fear that the Deputy Mayor is suffering from a minor break down. I think that the job places too high of demand on her. She has no social life after the loss of her dear husband. She just has work. She has not been getting things done, even with the massive hours she has been pulling. You have seen how harried she has been over the past month. Sometimes, she is almost out of breath from running around. I have had to cover for her time and time again, and I honestly believe that she is dropping the ball more often than we can afford." She proceeds to tell the mayor of the various screw-ups, which are lies and half-truths weaved into a tight, believable little story.

I scream out in a rage and I immediately feel the wrath of these fucking electrodes. I scream out again as the pain shoots through my nipples, clit and ass. It is her fault I am tired and extremely distracted while at work! I struggle to keep silent as I thrash in my bonds.

Brittany continues, "I talked with her this morning and she feels she needs a change. She wants to go on a two-week vacation to wind down, and then return in a role, which is not as stressful, one that allows her time to rebuild her life. I want to go with her on vacation to keep her company. When she returns, I ask that you keep her here to work with me. She will remain a very valuable asset as we develop your career."

I almost pull my arms out of their sockets as I struggle to get free. Loud grunts escape my throat, causing the electrodes to play their painful tune again. I just can't believe how helpless I am.

"Sounds like a good plan. I am touched by your caring for her," he says to Brittany. "She has been very valuable to me and she will always have a place here. We need to do everything we can to ease her stress. Now, let's talk about your role here."

As I suffer the worst of all humiliations, Brittany outlines her plan to revamp the administration and take control of his affairs. She sounds so smart and convincing that he agrees to everything. They agree to meet that evening for dinner. He then buzzes his secretary and things are set in motion.

Over the next few hours, I listen as the mayor introduces Brittany to the staff, then to the press. His glowing terms send daggers through my heart. I hear everything as I struggle helplessly in my inescapable arousal. I need to cum so bad that I can't help but scream out my frustration from time to time. Then I must deal with the shocks.

Brittany convenes a meeting of the staff and lays out her plans. She asks for suggestions and feedback. She asks everyone to spend the next two weeks defining their roles and laying out exactly what they need from her to make them as successful as they can. She is a real leader, and for the first time, I don't hear the petty political bickering that has permeated the office for years. All at once I realize that she is winning their hearts, and they will never want to go back to me being their more controlling, repressive boss.

Brittany explains her vacation plans to everyone. As she excuses her self for the afternoon, a round of congratulations follow. Twenty minutes later, I hear her entering the house. She bounds up the stairs and emerges into the room with a huge smile on her face.

"Wasn't I amazing?" she asks as she rips off her clothes and jumps on top of my damp, horny body. Her noises are sending painful shocks into my body.

"Oh, I'm sorry my pet. Let me turn that off for you." She kneels back and shuts off the nasty little handheld, allowing my body a little rest.

"We need to celebrate. Let me free your mouth up, pet." She sits straddling my waist and quickly unfastens the straps.

Brittany starts pawing at my breasts, releasing the clips from my sore, erect nipples. I struggle and moan as the blood rushes back. I could literally kill her right now if my arms were free. Yet my body enjoys the feel of her soft, naked flesh against mine. She kisses me aggressively. She eats me up with her smoldering lips. My need creates an urgency in me as I respond back just as aggressively. The kiss goes on for some time as she continues to strum my nipples with her fingers.

"I have not heard you congratulate me, pet," she coos as she massages my tender breasts. I hesitate just long enough for Brittany to grab both nipples and pull them roughly away from my chest.

"Mistress, you are so brilliant. Congratulations on your great job. You will be the best deputy mayor this city has ever seen." As I say this, the tears start flowing unabated. Brittany rubs my damp hair back and looks into my eyes with a love that is overwhelming. The tenderness of her touch makes me forget all of the torment. I lose my heart to her.

I succumb to her needs as she turns around to "69" me. I start to lick her as she unclips my clit. I scream into her pussy as she tenderly licks my pussy to ease the pain. Her tongue is so soft and warm. I lick her with a passion I can't contain. "She loves me!" I think as I strive to make her happy.

Brittany stops licking me every time I am about to orgasm. While my body cools down, she tells me about how she will have dinner with the mayor, and then invite him back so she can fuck him in front of the hidden cameras she has placed throughout the room. She tells me of our vacation plans, leaving some juicy details blank, and lying hints to the evil activities that she has in mind. I birng her to her first of many orgasms that afternoon.

I am so fucking horny that I am moaning constantly. I have never felt more alive, and something about losing my job to Brittany has freed me from responsibility. My need to cum and Brittany's need to be served are the only two things that I have left. I grasp on to them as strongly as I have tried to protect the rest of my life. I will not allow her to take these last few things away from me.

After a couple hours of serving my Mistress, bringing her to unbelievable levels of bliss, she climbs off of me and unties me from the bed. My body is sore and shaking from my unfulfilled need.

"Run a bath, pet," she suggests. She invites me in and we soak for over an hour, relaxing and occasionally running our fingers along each other's legs. A couple of times she playfully flicks her big toe over my still sensitive clit, causing me to yelp. I feel at home for the first time in weeks.

"We are going downstairs for a workout. Mine will be brief because I must get ready for my date, slut. I want you to run on the treadmill for 45 minutes, do your shoulder and abs workout and do your stretches, and meet me here in the bedroom in 90 minutes," Brittany demands.

When we workout at home, Brittany has me wear a tiny little white sports bra, socks and running shoes, and nothing else. The workouts have progressively become more grueling. Running on parallel treadmills, we both run at a fast pace. She has a small remote on her control panel that controls my machine as well. She increases the speed of my machine, pushing me to run faster. I quickly become soaked in perspiration, causing my little sports bra to become wet and transparent.

When we first started home workouts, Brittany experimented by having me run with a dildo or ben wa balls lodged in my pussy. After these sessions, I was left with painful bruising that prevented my workouts for a day or two. She now only inserts something in my holes if I need to be punished.

She increases my speed again and I feel like a thoroughbred being trained for the derby. I struggle to finish the run. I cover just under 6 miles in 45 minutes, with Brittany keeping pace the entire time. She runs through a quick circuit as I labor through an intensive shoulder workout.

"I am going to get ready for my date. Finish your workout, eat the salad and protein drink I have laid out for you and meet me in my bedroom in exactly 30 minutes. I'll be watching you on the monitors." Brittany says as she hurries out of the room.

I do my 750 crunches, working my abs and obliques. I stand and stare at my figure in the mirror. I am amazed at how my body is shaping. My stomach is now rippled with muscle and flat as a countertop. My shoulders are fuller and rounder, setting off my extremely slim waist and my strong legs. I had previously bought into the myth that you would look like a manly body builder if you lifted weights. Instead, I must admit that I look like one of those fitness models on the cover of the workout magazines. Even my breasts look larger against my lean, strong torso.

Breaking from my self-reverie, I rush through my stretches, run to the kitchen and wolf down my sparse meal and rush to meet my mistress in the nick of time. She is made up beautifully, with an elegant, yet professional red business suit, which hugs every curve on her body. Her matching heels and red lipstick make her look powerful.

"Follow me!" she snaps as she walks down the hall to one of my spare bedrooms. When she opens the door, I am flabbergasted. I knew that she had work done in the room while we were at work each day, but I had not dreamed of anything like this. This is one of several rooms that I am forbidden to enter without Brittany's permission.

Before my eyes was a multimedia command center that would make any TV producer envious. Eight monitors line one wall, with digital taping machines, servers and editing terminals decking another.

"This is were I have created and run the websites that are bringing in so much cash. I haven't told you yet, but, in total, the websites bring in over $125,000 per month. And that may double within two months. My overhead is very low, since I don't have to pay the talent, or the rent. The trick is to create multiple sites that are basically mirrors of each other. Of the 150 sites I have created, they all funnel the viewer to one of three main web sites, or hubs. You may be the most popular sex slave on the internet, and nobody has even seen your face yet. I have already started the ball rolling on getting a second star. But I am getting ahead of myself."

In the middle of the room is a strong wooden chair with an ominous dildo sticking up at least eight inches from the seat. "You might want to grease that up before you sit your ass on that thing." Brittany laughed. I was hurt. I thought that she loved me and would not torture me anymore. How could she be doing this?

Yet I realized that she promised nothing, showing me only a few hours of love that I so desperately need. Like a little sissy, I fight back the tears caused by my hurt feelings.

"I don't have all night. Do it or you will get a spanking. We are up to 73 now, if I am not mistaken."

Even before she finishes her threat, I jump towards the seat and proceed to apply a liberal coating of lubrication to the extremely wide dildo. How was this monster supposed to fit in my ass? I look up at Brittany looking wordlessly for pity.

"Now climb aboard, fucktoy," She cackled.

I climb up onto the seat and straddle the dildo. I slowly squat down, impaling my anal cavity. It takes a few minutes, but I finally feel my ass touch the hard wooden seat. Brittany then helps me straighten my leg out and sit. She pulls my arms over the back of the chair and ties my wrists together, then struggles to pull my elbows together. Due to the workout and the angle of my arms behind the back of the chair, she only succeeds in pulling my arms painfully close to one another.

She then grabs a chain that has three clamps on it. She pulls on my left nipple and attaches the clamp, then repeats this procedure on my right nipple. My body shivers with the pain and I moan continuously. The chain connecting my nipples has a second chain attached. My clit starts to get rubbed vigorously, bringing it to full erection in seconds. She pulls the chain down and clips it on my clit. I scream out in pain.

Ankle cuffs are secured and ropes are tied to each. I feel both of my ankles pulled toward the back of the chair. I groan in pain as my ankle ropes are strung over my wrists and the slack is pulled out of the rope. She continues to pull my ankles up towards my wrists, causing my body to bow as much as it can with eight inches of thick plastic trapped in my ass. The bow in my body also causes the chains connecting my nipples and my clit to pull hard on each other. The more I bend to relieve the pain in my arms and legs, the more I tug painfully on my more sensitive spots. My grunts increase as she cinches off the ropes.

She clips a tiny little vibrator, which is no more than 2 inches long, onto the nipple/clit chains. A cord that runs from the vibrator is plugged in to one of the computers in the room.

"Open your mouth," she commands a few seconds later and stuffs a 3 inch cock gag into my mouth, fastening it securely in back of my head.

"Have fun. I'll see you after dinner. I hope that you enjoy the show!" she squealed as she leaves and locks the door.

I test my restraints, hoping against hope that she slips up for once and gives me an opening to escape this bondage. Yet all my struggles do is cause discomfort in my arms and legs and bring a painful throb to my nipples and clit.

Out of nowhere, I feel the vibrator start, buzzing the taught chain and sending a light hum to all three extended nubs. The feeling was exquisite. The vibrations stop after a minute, then start again three minutes later. Oh that feels nice!

Off, on, off, on, off, on.

Over and over the cycle repeats.

My arousal level increases again. Not quite to the edge, but still to an annoyingly high level. Every time I move, I can feel tugging and pulling on all the wrong parts of my body, with the aches, pains and arousal that follow. With the huge dildo up my ass, I feel like a skewered pig at a Hawaiian roast.

Several hours later, I hear noise in the house. The tape machine light turns green and I can see that the machine has started taping. She must have set up motion detectors on the cameras, taping anything that moved. The mayor takes off his coat and drapes it over the living room sofa, while Brittany pops a bottle of Riesling and pours them into two crystal flutes. They toast, clink glasses and sip the sweet wine.

12