A Slave to Politics Part 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never noticed before how sexy the mayor looks. He has a classic, chiseled jaw that has always been muted by his spectacles and his conservative business suits. He is in great shape for a man in his early forties. His hair is only now starting to show a little gray, which will only make him more distinguished looking to voters. I want to fuck him. I want to feel his strong hands over my erect nipples. I long for his long, stiff cock to pound my pussy into oblivion. I am panting from the power of my thoughts.

I watch him longingly as he puts his glass down, then grabs Brittany's and sets it down as well. He cups her head with his large hand and pulls her lips into his. They kiss softly, exploring the feel of each other. He pulls her to her feet and they start a slow sensuous dance in the silence of the house. They kiss and snuggle. He the picks her up effortlessly and marches up the stairs to the master bedroom.

They undress slowly and make love slowly, over and over and over again. I am suffering. This is so unfair. I am the one who needs that cock, not her. She came repeatedly today. I have had to wallow in my own excitement with no way of relieving the powerful tension. The vibrator starts its dance on the chains for the 100th time, causing me to strain into the chains to intensify the sensations. And for the millionth time since I have met Brittany, I start to cry. Somehow, she has found something else that is locked up inside me and took it from me.

At about 10:00 p.m., the mayor take a quick shower with Brittany, then puts on his clothes and heads home to his wife. Brittany enters my room and sees her dream slave, overheated and drooling as usual.

"His cock is so long and thick. It feels so good sawing in and out of my cunt. It has been a while since I got some cock. I must tell you how good it feels," Brittany purrs in triumph. She grabs hold of the chain connecting my nipples and clit and starts to pull.

"It's a shame that you won't be feeling cock for quite some time, at least not in your hot little fuck box. You are my little lesbian fuck toy, to be teased and used to my desire. Don't you agree?" she says as she gives the chains a serious of yanks. I nod, fighting to keep my breath through the pain and excitement she is causing. I flex my body upward, moving the dildo in my ass. She smiles as she realizes how close i am to cumming.

"I bet I can make you cum by just yanking on your naughty little parts. Shall we see?"

She gives the chain a serious of quick, short jerks that bring me to the edge of a massive orgasm. I am such a slut that she can make me cum like this. She grasps the chain harder and gives it one powerful yank, ripping the clamps off of my clit and one of my nipples. I scream out through my gag as the pain translates into pure sensations, sending me over the edge. I cum so hard that I pass-out.


(to be continued)

12