A Slave to the Servants Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,669 Followers

"We would not harm what we own," was the only answer I got.

The fingers were gentle and pressed into me slowly, one at a time. Soon the burn and the stretch were bearable and not painful. They weren't hurting me.

I was flipped and pulled up to my knees. My arms crossed awkwardly in front of me and I felt something small, soft, and wet lapping against me back there.

"Please no, Master, that's dirty. Please, don't do that," I begged wiggling around.

A tongue ran up my spine and to my hair line. I was sure it was Master Evan's body that now covered mine.

"No more protesting Ciara, it is unbecoming," he whispered nipping my ear.

Finding it had flavor he tasted my ear completely, pressing his tongue into my canal. I loved to have my ears played with and moaned as he tasted. It was brought to his attention I had two ears. He moved my head so he had access to the other one. For me, it was heaven.

"Do you like that, Ciara?" he asked me using his big fingers to continue to stroke and pull on my ears.

"Yes, Master," I moaned getting lost in his hands.

"Use my name Ciara, every time," he requested returning his lips to my ear.

"Yes, Master Evan," I replied.

His body shifted and I felt another person settle between my legs. Mindlessly, I allowed myself to be spread. I felt the head of a cock pressing against my nether lips and froze.

My boyfriend at home had always made sure I felt him for several days afterward, every muscle in my body clenched. Bracing myself, I closed my eyes and waited for the pain.

"Ciara," Master Damien called softly, "relax for me. We will not hurt something we own," he repeated stroking my back and thighs.

Lost on a strange world, surrounded by aliens that wanted to fuck me I tried to relax. I felt my body yield to the pressure and Master Damien slipped into me with a slight push. He was large, but I was very wet. He pressed firmly until his rod was embedded in my flesh. I heard him moan my new name and he stayed very still inside of me. He wasn't causing me pain, so I did calm down a little.

"It is amazing," Master Damien said softly, but he still didn't do anything.

I was still as stone waiting, but nothing happened. The heavy weight inside of me made me want to move, though.

A hand stroked down my back and Master Evan spoke from beside me.

"It doesn't fight."

After a while I opened my eyes and looked around. The men were all alternating staring at me or at Master Damien, who was motionless behind me. Maybe this was how they had sex, if so I felt buying me was a big waste of money.

"Aren't you supposed to move or would you like me to move? On my planet we go back and forth. I only did it a couple of time, but is it different here ...Master Damien?"

I couldn't stop rambling once I started. It was such an unusual position to be in: impaled on someone's cock while other men watched.

"You ask many questions, Ciara. Yes, I would like to move; you may stay still. I was merely enjoying this for a moment," Master Damien said slowly starting to glide in and out of me.

It felt really good once he started to thrust. He rubbed something deep inside of me every time and I felt my own desire building. Inadvertently, I started to push back against him. A murmur passed through the group when they noticed me, but I wasn't chastised.

"Sir, may I take my hands off the pole? I won't do anything bad. It would just be easier if I could lean on my hands, Master Damien," I said before I realized slaves probably shouldn't ask to be comfortable.

It was just leaning on my elbows with my forearms crossed and stuck to a pole in front of me was such an awkward position. Master Kein moved forward and removed the rope restraining me.

I moved to my hands and knees, so now my breasts hung freely. They were large and had gotten me in more than a little trouble. When you have large breasts everything seems to show them off. Now they swung with each forceful plunge.

Master Evan and Master Kein noticed and stroked my breasts liberally, thoroughly entertained by the swaying orbs. It felt good and I whispered to them not to stop. That was the only encouragement they needed.

My breasts got all the attention they ever wanted after that. Master Kein gave up stroking and went back to sucking. He scooted so he lay beneath me.

I felt certain I would smother the man with my chest, but he moaned in pleasure directly beneath them. Soon I was lost in the sensation of his hands, lips, and teeth exploring the rounded flesh. His wet mouth passed repeatedly over the reactive tips of my nipples making them into puckered little nubs.

Hands were everywhere on me, stroking my sex, my back, and my hips. It was an amazing experience. I shouldn't have orgasmed, but I did, stuttering into the pillow in front of me.

The stroking hands never stopped and heard them all telling me how good I was for finding pleasure. I felt for moment like a puppy that had finally learned a new trick. It was very strange.

My sheath gripped at Master Damien fiercely and the orgasm lasted forever. It must have felt good for him, too. He took two swift plunges into my convulsing depths and said a series of words I didn't understand.

I had no time to recover as a new set of hands gripped me and a hard cock plunged inside. I moaned at the invasion, not because it felt bad, but because it felt so good. This cock was larger and I felt the stretch. I turned my head and Master Evan was rocking himself above me.

He was saying something, but I couldn't understand him. I wondered if I had turned off their language or forgotten it. Fear gripped me. What if they were giving me instructions and I wasn't responding?

"Master Evan, I don't understand you, sir, Master."

I couldn't figure out how to finish my sentence and he was still plowing into my sensitive tissue. It was hard to concentrate.

Master Evan slowed a little as he spoke. "We did not have the saleswoman place all of our words in you Ciara. There are words you do not need to use."

His pace quickened as he finished his statement. I glanced back and he looked ecstatic. Master Bane forced my head forward again. If it wasn't for the sexual frenzy, I'm sure the grip Master Evan had on my hips would have been considered painful.

Master Evan continued to thrust as Master Bane passed a hand over my mostly bald mound. As he started to rub over my engorged clitoris I bucked and moaned. The convulsions that had been fading started over again.

Master Damien had lay down beside me and was stroking the breast Master Kein wasn't fondling. He praised me with gentle words and continued touches as he watched with rapt attention.

My orgasm was finishing when Master Evan shouted words I couldn't understand to the ceiling. I didn't know how much more I could take, my pussy was twitching but sore. I felt oil being poured over my backside and stroked into my asshole. Whimpering I looked to Master Damien, but knew what he would say.

Fingers were gently spearing into me. They stretched and prodded slowly, but I was still terrified. In fear my legs dropped me to the bed. Pillows were placed under my belly until I held the position they liked.

It felt as though I was dripping with oil as they stretched me. Even in my haze of fear I felt grateful for that. I knew this could be painful and it could make me bleed.

"The saleswoman has already cleaned and stretched you Ciara. We will never harm something we own," Master Bane said covering my body with his.

Hands separated my plump buttocks on either side and I felt the thick head of his cock teasing the outside of puckered entrance. It was darkly erotic, but still, I'd always heard anal sex hurt.

Better judgement to the side, I begged them, "Please don't do this, it will hurt. Please leave my bottom alone, just use me the other way."

"We will not hurt what we own," Master Damien said sternly, "but this is ours to use."

I struggled slightly in anger and was surprised when I accidentally pushed myself against Master Bane's erect shaft. He pushed forward and I felt the head of his oiled cock pop into my ass. It ached and burned. Grabbing my hips he grunted and pushed forward. His searing length took my breath away and a strangled cry forced past my lips.

As I lay panting, strange words filled my ears again. They were similar to what Master Evan had said earlier. They must be cuss words. Master Bane laid across me leaving his length still inside. My butt felt crampy and I stayed very still underneath him. I just wanted him to be done.

"So anxious Ciara, is it really so bad to be filled by my brothers and I? Is this practice unknown to you? We were told you would be familiar with this," Master Kein said curiously watching me.

He seemed younger than the other men and his eyes were kind. I focused on him as Master Bane withdrew his length and I tried to answer. Master Bane shoved himself home in a mighty push and I cried out loudly this time. My body couldn't take this treatment. I felt like I would tear in half at any minute. Master Kein looked concerned.

"Brother," he said in a chastising voice, "gentle with this hole, oil the other if you wish to rush."

"Ahh, feels like I am in one of our women; hard to remember it is not the same," Master Bane said withdrawing and then pushing back in slower.

I lay still and tried to relax. This was going to happen whether I liked it or not. Fighting would only get me hurt.

Soon the push and pull were not unpleasant. I spread my legs slightly and was able to get on my knees again. There was more control in this position and it didn't feel like I was being thrust into the mattress each time

Low in my belly the sensations started to grow. I closed my eyes and grunted with each entry. As Master Bane exited I felt the pull of him across me, tantalizing my overstimulated senses. Somehow one of the pillows had bunched between my legs and it had started to rub my clit each time he moved.

Hot breath was in my face and I opened my eyes looking into Master Kein's golden brown orbs. No eye on earth could have held these intense colors.

"You did not answer me Ciara. I wish to know if it is so bad for you," he asked stroking his fingers through my hair.

"No, Master Kein, it is better now. Thank you, sir," as I finished my statement the hand in my hair passed near my face. I grabbed it and kissed the back of it, grateful he had slowed his brother down.

Before I could move again Master Bane had slammed his length home and was pressing me into the bedding. Both hands were tied back to the pole at the center of the bed. My heart hammered in my chest.

"I'm sorry, Master Kein," I managed to strangle out with Master Bane's weight over me. "I didn't mean to offend, Master," my brain was on overload and I wanted to cry. I had only meant to be grateful.

"Brothers, patience," Master Kein said disengaging my wrists from the center pole of the bed.

I looked wildly around and saw Master Damien and Master Evan eyeing me with distrust. From the position of their hands they had put me back on the pole. Master Christof's face showed obvious dislike.

"It was only kissing my hand, it is human brothers. Basin and his brothers spoke of this. It was only a feathering of the lips. Show them Ciara, do it again," Master Kein said offering me his hand.

Master Bane did not withdraw his length and left me full and uncomfortable. Still I took the proffered hand and gently kissed the back once.

"Again," Master Kein whispered softly.

At his insistence I had soon kissed the entire back of his hand. I moved my attention to his fingers and his palm.

I felt Master Bane watching, but the desire in him to move must have been too great. His length was slowly forcing it's way in and out of my tight hole again. The area was starting to get more sore and felt drier. He rested most of the way out of me.

"Brothers, more oil," he called.

I felt Master Damien rise from the bed and saw him hand the small metal container to Master Bane. For being alien slave owners they were surprisingly sensitive to what I needed. Master Bane used the oil and then grunted as he thrust in.

It was unexpected that with the right amount of the oil how pleasurable it was to be taken this way. My body was full and darkly stimulated. Without notice I was pushing my hips against Master Bane and trying to take him deeper. Back on my knees and elbows, I was grunting with him. I was reveling in the sensations as he dragged in and out of me.

Fingers were back on my clit, whose I didn't know. Large calloused hands were caressing my tight nipples. With my eyes closed I could only imagine it was Master Evan's mouth that was blowing hot air into my ear and sucking on the lobe.

I moaned my displeasure when Master Bane erupted before me, but I wasn't left wanting. A new oiled prick slid easily down my dark tunnel. This one was thinner, but longer. I recognized Master Kein's voice behind me.

"Much better than our women," he chuckled as the other man fell to the bed panting.

After watching so long Master Kein was in no mood for the niceties he had encouraged in his brother. Luckily, I was stretched and oiled. I peaked as he did, screaming and convulsing on his length.

Again, as he poured into me, I felt the petting and heard the compliments. I had done well to find pleasure again. They felt I was very good at what I was doing.

Master Kein rolled off of me and I lay on my stomach exhausted and reeling from the intensity of this experience. I licked my lips and they felt dry. Between my legs felt sticky and I was covered in a sheen of sweat. Overall, I was thirsty and had to pee.

I felt a hand slide down my back and across my buttocks. The resulting shiver was residual sexual arousal mixed with trepidation. I didn't know how much more I could take.

"You see, Ciara," Master Damien said from behind me, "you will come to crave us. You will touch us to bring us pleasure without fear. We knew you would be good for us when we saw you, we were correct."

The men sat and agreed with Master Damien. They also commended me on taking pleasure so many times. I responded excellently to them.

In a strange way the praise made me proud. Sill, I wondered how much more I could take. Some part of me remembered one member of the team had not had a go. I wished they would let me drink and use the toilet first. Did a slave have the right to ask? Probably not, I decided. They had been nice and hadn't hurt me intentionally so far, I didn't want to push my luck.

"Come, Ciara, kneel before me," Master Evan said standing several feet from the bed.

I turned and looked up at him blearily, following his instructions without thinking.

Master Damien sighed and urged me forward until the soft pillow was beneath my knees.

"When we say kneel, we mean on your resting place, Ciara, not on the floor," he said distastefully.

In this position the combined fluids in my bottom half started to run. I felt like I was literally drooling cum. It made the sticky feeling that much worse.

A jug of sweet water was offered to my lips and I took it greedily. A small amount escaped out of my mouth and ran down onto my breasts. I started to wipe it off and was stopped. Master Kein dried it up with a small towel.

"Come," Master Bane said encouraging me to rise.

I was shaky on my feet and leaned into him wherever he was taking me. He put an arm around my waist and supported me as we went.

We walked out of the room with the bed into a large split level room. The upper half looked to be an area for eating with two long semicircular bars facing one another, five chairs were sat in front of them. The lower part of the room had a low fire going and was decorated with five comfortable looking places to sit.

I was led through these rooms to a large tiled room. These men apparently had indoor plumbing. A small circular area was set apart. It had what looked like shower heads across the wall, five of them, all pointing to the center.

Across from the showers I was sat on what resembled a heavily lacquered wooden pot. Not surprisingly there were five of them. The one Master Bane sat me on didn't move off the floor, but was empty. A series of knobs adorned the wall above it.

"A human should relieve itself of fluid and any waste afterward, you may do that here," Master Bane said and then stood looking at me expectantly.

I wiggled around and looked at him mournfully, "I can't do it with you watching," I said. Adding the required, "Master Bane," in response to a raised eyebrow.

He laughed at me. "You have done this with me watching once already, Ciara. In front of the entire auction in fact. Now relieve yourself," he commanded. "The saleswoman sold us a kit to relieve you of your fluid if you refuse. She said it would be painful for you. Do you wish me to retrieve it?" he asked.

I concentrated on thinking of running water and was thrilled when the tinkle of pee hit the bottom of the pot. Chancing a glance up Master Bane was still watching me intently. He was entirely naked.

The bronze hair I had seen on his chest continued in a line down his stomach and surrounded his groin. He had scars everywhere on his muscular body. Even some that looked like teeth marks. It was his cock that really got my attention.

His organ was massive and still erect. I wondered how many more times it would take before it went down. It also struck me to wonder what the lady at the auction had done so I could take that up my ass without much trouble.

Master Bane caught me examining him and squatted in front of me so his tool hung suspended in the air. I was still staring at it.

"What are you thinking, Ciara?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing, Master Bane," I said blushing.

"Ciara, you were thinking of something. You will tell me what it is while I clean you."

I started as he took a damp cloth from the counter and ran it between my legs. I was sore.

He gently pinched my pouting labia and asked again, "Tell me what you were thinking of."

I squirmed against him and decided to answer, "How many more times will you have sex with me today, Master Bane?" I asked quietly.

"A human cannot take us as many times a day as our women can. You have performed your function for today," he said standing me up.

I continued to stare at his organ and he didn't miss it.

"What are you thinking now?" he sighed.

"I was wondering what the auction lady did so it didn't hurt that bad when you had sex with my ass, Master Bane."

"She cleaned you and stretched you while you slept. We will continue to keep you clean there and stretch you, so it will not hurt," he answered leading me into the area with the showers.

Now I was curious, I couldn't understand what he meant about continuing to keep me clean. Despite what they obviously thought, I could wipe myself.

"How will you keep me clean, Master Bane?" I asked as he turned a knob and water hit me from all sides.

Stupid question, of course, this is how they would keep me clean.

"That is where you make waste, much like we do. We will wash the area out regularly and stretch it, so we can use it when we wish. Now that the process has begun it will not be painful for you."

It hit me. They were planning to give me enemas to keep me clean and use something to stretch me. My horrified expression must have amused him.

"Ciara, these things are done on your world also. The saleswoman told us of this procedure," he said starting to soap me with a sponge.

The thing he used to wash me was deep blue, but otherwise looked like the expensive natural sponges I had seen in fancy bath shops. Mom and I had just used washcloths.

"Why are you cleaning me, Master Bane? I know how to wash myself," I said as he worked over my chest and stomach.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,669 Followers