A Slave to the Servants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,659 Followers

I snuck a glance past Master Evan's shoulder to see Master Damien standing several feet away looking annoyed. Everyone else also looked a little put out. I walked toward them with my head down and thought about what to do. They didn't like it when I acted scared, so I had to act apologetic without being wimpy.

I remembered what Master Damien had told me. They wanted me to touch them without fear. It was decided, I would do what they wanted.

I looked up into Master Damien's eyes as I approached him and put my arms lightly around his waist.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, Master Damien," I said leaving my face tilted to his.

I prayed he wouldn't strike me or push me away.

The men from before were still standing around and they commented as I touched Master Damien. I just left my eyes on him. He kept his arms folded across his chest as he leaned down.

"Apologize to my brothers, just as you have to me," he said and returned to his former position.

I apologized to Master Bane and Master Kein the same way. I approach Master Christof, slower. There was no way not to do this now. I slowly wound my arms around his waist and looked into his brilliant purple eyes; they looked wild.

"I'm sorry, Master Christof," I said quietly and stepped back.

He had looked like he wanted to hit me.

Master Evan was right in front of me when I turned away from Master Christof. "You didn't apologize to me, Ciara, and I had to go get you," he smirked.

I put my arms around his waist and looked up to find his face inches from mine again.

"Why do you put your arms around us?" Evan asked.

"You don't like me to use words from my first language," I stuttered slightly unnerved at how close his face was.

"Just this word, then," he said considering, "tell us what it is."

"It is a hug, Master Evan, it is a sign of affection," I told him.

He didn't move or say anything, so I apologized like I had to his brothers. I tried to move away but he stopped me and grinned wickedly.

"You should kiss me to prove you're sorry," he said with authority pulling me closer.

"Brother..." I heard Master Christof say and I could hear the warning in his voice.

I had to get on my toes to reach Master Evan's mouth. His lips were full and perfect for kissing, so I did. Master Evan's blue eyes looked a little surprised when our lips touched. I loved the look of shock when I ran my tongue over his bottom lip, he wasn't the only one that could taste.

I felt Master Damien pressing up against my back as he wove his fingers into my hair and pulled my head back slightly. "We were going to play a game of chuke, Ciara. You will come and watch us. That is, if you are done apologizing to my brother."

"Yes, Master Damien," I said smiling.

The look on Master Evan's face was priceless. Women must not kiss them I surmised.

The men walked me out of the courtyard and into a vegetated area. It resembled grass, but was lighter in color. They left me kneeling in a small tent with several other slaves. I was told to stay on my pad in the grass.

The men all stripped, leaving their clothes in piles. The only thing they wore out onto the field was a small cup over their privates. Oddly, I didn't see anything holding the cup on, it just stayed there. The twenty or so men already on the field cheered their arrival.

"Hello again, cousin," came cheerfully from my left.

I grinned, glad to see a familiar face. "Hello Fuji, it's nice to see you again."

"Cousin, you can talk with us, but keep your eyes on your Warriors," the warning came from my right.

I readjusted my gaze to see Master Bane looking over at me. He went back to the game a moment later.

Furtively, I took in my surroundings. I could make out tall walls on every side of us. We were in a field, but still inside their compound.

"Caution, cousin," a voice hissed from my left, "you cannot run from this place."

"They watch us," another voice whispered, "if you keep looking around, they will come over here."

"They like us to watch," Fuji instructed. "When your men make a point you should cheer with them."

I couldn't run inside a walled compound. Since I was on an alien planet, running at all was seeming like a foolish thought. Instead I concentrated on what Fuji had said.

"How do I know when they make a point?" I asked watching the confusing display in front of me.

It looked like there were multiple balls in play and the men were running all over the place.

"Just cheer when your men cheer," was the answer from farther right, "I've been watching this game for ages and I still don't understand it."

All the women in the tent laughed at that. Suddenly, Fuji rose up and jumped around, when she was done she knelt back down. Some men on the field had also been cheering.

I saw a ball pass to Master Evan and he threw it in the air shouting. The rest of my men also made a lot of noise. I'd played drums in the marching band, so I'd cheered in many football games. I hooted and hollered like back then.

"Perfect," the voice from my right said, "they loved that! I'm Rose by the way."

"Rose?" I asked questioningly, "Didn't they re name you?"

"Yes, they asked for the name of the most beautiful thing on my home planet and that was the first thing that came to mind. I was so scared, it's a wonder I didn't end up with some horrible name. What did they call you?" she asked.

"It used to be Rachel, but I guess it's Ciara now," I answered her relaxing.

"Oh," Rose sighed, "whatever you do, don't say that again. They get really angry if you talk about your home planet."

"Yes, thank you," I answered staring blankly ahead.

Survival may be more difficult than I thought.

The conversation was pleasant with my new counterparts. I didn't look over so I only knew Rose, Tamia, and Shi by the sounds of their voices. Out of the five of us only Rose and I were from Earth.

I learned being from Earth had protected me from being sold onto a planet where slaves were worked to death. That didn't take long for a human. Earthlings were too frail for most other planets. Our needs for oxygen and water made us difficult to keep.

Planets like Pateria would pay huge prices for us. We were everything they wanted in a sex slave. Weak, intelligent, mostly hairless, and with compatible sex organs.

The men hadn't been lying about me never going home. The dimensional portals the slavers used had trouble operating on earth, something to do with the atmosphere. It was getting harder and harder to acquire an earthling.

Pateria had developed a similar shield against the portals. At one point, before the shield, the slavers had tried to steal slaves back. Rose shuddered when she talked about it. The Warriors were fearless and deadly. The slavers that came had been massacred.

As we talked, I watched the game and dutifully cheered when it seemed appropriate. All the screaming was making me thirsty. I was relieved when I saw Master Evan come striding toward me with a jug.

He made an impressive site. His broad shoulders and narrow hips covered in flexing muscle. His skin was glistening with sweat in the falling light. Master Evan was the kind of guy I would have had wet dreams about. Back home a man like him never would have looked at me twice.

He fed me a long drink of the cool liquid while grinning down at me. I nearly choked when I got a good look at his mouth. His teeth had grown into long deadly looking sabers. He noticed me staring and set the jug on the ground.

Crouching in front of me he continued to grin. His mouth looked wicked and I couldn't stop gaping at it.

"Do I frighten you, Ciara?" he asked teasingly running a finger down my arm.

I lied, "No, Master Evan," as my breath caught in my throat.

He brought his face to within an inch of mine. "Will you kiss me now, human?"

I caught the dare in his eyes and just couldn't back down. I placed my lips against his and closed my eyes. He didn't attack me, so I continued to kiss him.

I forgot about my new friends sitting less than a foot away and got bolder. I slipped my tongue between his lips and touched those evil looking teeth. Master Evan didn't move so I continued to explore his mouth and brushed his tongue with mine.

I pulled back to look at him and he was absolutely shocked. Master Damien was behind him a second later asking if he was planning to come back to the game or not. Still looking unnerved Master Evan followed him back to the field, throwing glances over his shoulder the whole way.

"Oh," laughed Rose heartily, "you'll do just fine here, Ciara."

"I swear to you he grew a mouthful of fangs, I swear it!" I muttered back to her still surprised by Master Evan's appearance.

"That is what happens when they get excited. They have a secondary set of teeth that grow," Fuji answered happily. "Didn't they have sex with you today?" she asked curiously.

I wasn't really comfortable discussing that with four new friends and they thought that was hilarious. "If you haven't noticed they aren't really inhibited here, they are only wearing the cups to keep themselves protected," said Rose.

"Yes," I finally answered embarrassed, "but I wasn't looking at their mouths then. They had me on my hands and knees facing away from them."

"Oh, that's rich!" laughed Rose. "I had forgotten about how paranoid they are at first. They think you're going to bite them. They act like your nails are daggers. It gets old really fast. Just when you think you've got them cured, they go to a coupling and come back twice as crazy."

All the women were chuckling at the inside joke. "What's a coupling?" I asked trying to understand.

"This is going to sound odder than anything else you've heard today, so be prepared. The women native to this planet are...there isn't even a word bad enough to describe them. They stand about nine feet tall and are covered in thick hair. Those fangs you saw on your Master are nothing compared to what the women carry and the women's don't retract. They also have vicious claws. To top it all off they can fly. They have these awesome leathery wings. The women here terrify the men."

I sat watching the game stunned. Master Damien's earlier comment made complete sense now. He didn't mean I shouldn't be afraid of them. His comment was that they could enjoy me without being afraid of me.

When I didn't say anything Rose continued to talk. "The men here take turns with the women. Your Masters will leave you for several day cycles to go service the native women. All the men have to go at some point, there is a schedule. Sometimes the men here are kidnapped and held by gangs of women."

"The Warriors protect the village we are in from other villages, but also from women seeking to take men. When a man gets taken the Warriors go look for them in the mountains. When they find them, they always come back skittish," Rose finished and then rose to cheer her Warriors.

Master Christof had been taken, I was sure of it. No wonder the poor man didn't really like me. He had been taken and held by a gang of women who did who knows what to him. His psyche must have been destroyed.

"They took Master Christof, didn't they?" I asked

"He isn't quite right, then?" asked Fuji curiously.

I was suddenly not sure what to say. If my Warriors found out I talked about them I may get in trouble.

"He's just more insistent I face away is all. More nervous about my mouth, just those types of things," I stammered.

It wasn't really a lie, but it wasn't really the truth. Telling them he could couldn't even use his cock on me was going to be far too much information.

"My Masters say he refused to go the last coupling. His brothers had to go without him. It was a disgrace to them, but they won't talk about it. He was punished for refusing to go, if he refuses again my owners say he may be killed," Tamia chimed in.

I saw Master Bane jumping up and down on the field so I clapped my hands and hooted. This conversation had to end soon, obviously it wasn't something they wanted spread all over the compound.

"You called them brothers, but they don't look anything alike," I said hoping it would change the subject.

"Oh, no it's the markings they have that make them brothers. It is probably the same mark they put on your stomach. They think they must be born with it. When the mothers bring the sons back they all have them. When the Child Keepers notice similar marks they put the children together. They grow up that way," Fuji answered.

I was relieved to see the Warriors all heading back toward us. I had enjoyed talking to the women, but the talk about Master Christof had bothered me twofold. I didn't want to get into trouble mainly. Secondly, he had problems, that much was obvious; being a big mouth about it wouldn't help. I would never bring that subject up in public again.

"Did you enjoy talking with the other slaves?" Master Damien asked as we walked back toward the courtyard.

"Yes, Master Damien," I answered politely watching his heels.

"Did you learn anything interesting?"

"Yes, Master Damien," I answered again keeping my head down but trying to use my peripherals. There seemed to be a lot of people milling about.

He turned to face me and I ran into him. None of the men had redressed after the game. I was looking into his sculpted chest with it's sprinkling of dark hair. I tilted my face up to look in his eyes.

"Ciara, what did you learn?"

"The women here are mean and you have to have sex with them. Your teeth grow when you're excited. The slavers won't get me again. I'm lucky I'm human or the slavers would have sold me a worse place..." I trailed off and Master Damien smiled.

"We are going into the public bath. When we get inside we will remove your ornamentation and you will join us. You will bathe me," he said.

I nodded unhappily. I had gotten used to being sort of dressed in public. He noticed the look and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't like to go without clothes in front of other people, Master Damien," I complained quietly.

"Are you disobeying me, slave?" he asked.

I could feel his brothers surrounding me. Now seemed like a bad time to make them angry.

"No, Master Damien," I said meekly looking down.

We walked into a huge hall, the ceiling had to be up two stories. The public bath was bigger than the public swimming pool at home. It was at least half a foot ball field long. There were Warriors already there, lounging and swimming. Slaves were interspersed in the men.

The men stopped at a small enclave in the wall. A symbol, their symbol, was above it. Inside were several cushions and places to sit. They laid their clothes inside and started to undress me.

My care was evidently a group project. Master Damien unhooked the chains from my collar that held my breast covers in place. Master Christof removed my earrings. Master Bane took the chain from around my waist, while Master Kein had leaned down to work on my sandals. I thought I was done, but Master Evan reached out and removed a piece of metal from beneath each breast.

"What are those?" I asked looking at the thin curved metal. I hadn't even felt them there.

"The support you asked for Ciara," Master Evan laughed placing them beside my sandals.

Come to think of it my breasts had looked really perky underneath the gauze.

Once I was back in just my cuffs and collar, they removed the pieces covering their genitals. Master Kein and Master Bane raced to the pool and jumped in making a splash. I walked with the other men who took a more dignified entrance into the water.

The water felt surprisingly good. It was a little on the warm side, but very comfortable. Remembering my instructions I wasn't surprised when a silky rag and a slippery bar were handed to me. I stood in the water and did as instructed.

I gently scrubbed Master Damien he sat in the shallow water at one end. He was powerful man and I felt the tension in some of the muscle of his back. I rubbed a little harder and felt the muscle ease under my palm.

"Lower down," he instructed, "do the same thing you just did."

Using the soap like massage oil I found the knot that must have been bothering him. After a moment it released in response to the gentle massage.

"Wash all of me like that," he instructed.

It was to be a full body massage, then. I rubbed and cleaned him thoroughly. On his right shoulder, I noticed the intricate mark he carried. Comparing it to my the insignia on my cuffs it was virtually the same. Except for scars, this tattoo was the only other mark on his skin.

Once I was done with Master Damien, Master Evan demanded the same attention. I started to massage him and he shook off my hands. He just wanted me to bathe him.

"Rub me with soap and wash it off," he said brusquely.

I did as he asked and gave him a perfunctory bath. After washing him he also told me to wash his hair.

I sat behind Master Evan on a step and cleaned his hair. I remembered the one time mom and I had gone to a fancy salon. The lady had run her nails over my scalp. It had felt really good, so I did that gently.

"More of that," came the soft response.

I started to massage the scalp in front of me and Evan groaned very low in his throat.

"Like that," was the guttural comment, so I kept at it.

Evan moved only once as I worked on his hair. He jerked me around so I sat on the bench beside him. Flipping his legs up on bench he laid back with his head on one thigh.

"You may continue," he said settling down.

As I worked, I heard my other owners walking away. A game was being played on the other side of the pool and it had their attention.

Eventually, Master Evan's hair was clean but he didn't move. I just kept rubbing his scalp and playing with his hair. The long locks were a temptation. I spread them out over my lap and experimented with braiding them.

I would put a complicated plait in and then take it out. My skills getting better the more I practiced. Mom had been a hairdresser, so I knew quite a few fancy braids.

I was allowing myself to get lost in the repetitive activity. Master Evan had his eyes closed laying in the water and looked completely relaxed. When he spoke I jumped.

"To what honor do I owe the attention you are paying my slave, gentlemen?" he asked never opening his eyes.

I started to look up, but stopped when I saw several sets of masculine legs standing at the edge of the pool beside us. I stilled my hands in Master Evan's hair and waited.

"Just noting how strange it is you all were permitted to keep a slave when your family cannot be trusted to follow the coupling schedule," the man said. "Will Christof be well enough to accompany you this time or does illness still plague him?"

I could hear the sarcasm dripping over the man's words. My heart went out to poor Master Christof, it wasn't his fault something terrible happened to him. He had been kidnapped and probably abused. He was too scared to even have sex with me. All that and he gets crap from these guys, too.

Men on this world were just like the men on my world. They wouldn't give anyone a break. Their attitude irked me.

"Master Christof is fine," I said defensively without really thinking about it.

Master Evan looked up at me with one eye open, "Who are you talking to, slave?"

"You, Master Evan," I said realizing my mistake.

He continued to look up at me for a moment and then returned to his resting position. "Christof will join us next time," he said closing his eyes again.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,659 Followers