A Slave to the Servants Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,672 Followers

Master Damien complemented Fuji's owners on what a wonderful slave she was. Her owners took it all in stride and thanked Master Damien for his praise. They talked about how they had learned to play an instrument. Now they could play and watch her dance whenever they wanted.

For her part, Fuji looked radiant. She loved to have her owners speak highly of her, it was the one thing in life that made her happy. From what I had figured out all women on her planet were essentially slaves. They were trained from birth to please the men that kept them.

"Ciara," I heard Master Evan call and I looked up. He was motioning to the center of the room. Fuji picked up the stringed instrument she had brought with her and started to play.

I moved into the open space and took a big breath. Looking at the floor I started to shift my hips side to side in time with the music. My feet knew the routine and of their own accord started to move. In my fear, I realized I wasn't moving my arms at all. Slowly, I started to make the sinuous movements I was supposed to. I had to look up when I did that, the men looked fascinated. No one in the room looked disgusted or amused.

Slowly, I gained confidence. I shimmied my hips and started to roll my stomach up and down. My pelvis started to move in the staccato left right rhythm like it was supposed to. Inadvertently I found my fingers moving like they had zills in them.

As my movements became faster and more self assured, Fuji sped up the rhythm of her playing. Soon I was having a really good time, turning so they could see my ass jiggle as I shimmied and moving all over the little space. I spun and twirled putting myself directly in front of each of my owners as I danced for them.

The covers over my breasts were barely there when I was standing still, now they were both off to the side. Not like it really mattered, it just meant they could see me moving all over the place.

Finally, I started to feel winded. I looked at Fuji pointedly and she played me a nice exit. As the music stopped I dropped to my knees in front of Master Damien and looked up at him. He looked taken aback, but thankfully not like he thought it was funny.

Fuji's owners rose to leave as they complimented Master Damien on me. My owners told Fuji's they appreciated the praise. Master Damien told them he would enjoy having them come over again.

The men talked at the door for some time. I used it to get my breathing back in order. It took me a long time to get winded, especially considering my afternoon hobby. I must have been dancing a really long time. Hopefully, it wasn't too long and I bored them. Except for accepting the other men's compliments they hadn't said anything about my dancing. I was concerned.

"Ciara," Master Damien said sitting in front of me, "why didn't you tell us you could do that?" he asked.

I was surprised by the question. They were all looking at me expectantly, so I had to say something, "You never asked, Master Damien," was all I could come up with.

"You've been able to do that since you first got here?" Master Kein asked pulling me to stand and touching my stomach.

"Well, sort of, we practice at the Keepers and I think I've gotten better, Master Kein," I answered watching him. He paced around me feeling my hips, like something about them might be different.

The men made me do the dance moves as they laid their hands on my body. They wanted to know what it felt like. As I shook and shimmied in front of them, I watched their pants all start to look too tight.

"We will get you an outfit like you described to dance for us," Master Damien stated as I rolled my stomach for him. "I wish to see you dance in the traditional costume."

I started to ask him how he planned to do that, but the hungry look in his eyes stopped me. Master Christof was the first to start removing my skimpy coverings. His brothers weren't far behind.

Master Bane picked me up and walked quickly toward their bedroom. The men disrobed before they got there. As Master Evan pushed me onto the bed, I prayed they would let me get warmed up also. They surrounded me looking hungry and horny.

Master Christof was in a mood to learn tonight. He knelt between my thighs and started to lick as Master Bane and Master Evan spread my legs. Only Master Evan really got between them like that, the rest just usually watched him. Under Master Evan's tutelage Master Christof proved he was a quick study. On his tongue I got so horny I was begging someone to fuck me, which they did.

Master Damien was the last to climb on top of me and I was in a state. I was covered in sweat and my long hair was stuck to my face and neck. Evidently given the right stimulation I could have multiple orgasms.

My body felt like it was a mass of live wires. I screamed curse words at Master Damien in English and in his language when he started to move. He just watched me impassively and moved slower until I calmed some.

"You have developed an interesting vocabulary, Ciara," he said quietly.

I grunted a response as my eyes rolled back in my head. The spasms in my belly had never really stopped.

"You may not use those words outside this room," Master Evan said laying beside us and licking a bead of sweat off my neck.

I just stared lazily at him, which seemed to irritate him.

"Did you hear me, Ciara?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," I grunted.

He hardly looked satisfied with that response, but Master Damien was in the mood for completion not answers. He sped up his movements and whispered in my ear all the things they would do if I cursed in public. I groaned my answer into his neck as my spent body continued to twitch beneath his.

I think they bathed me after they were finished. Since I passed out once Master Damien was done with me, I wasn't sure. Considering how sticky I felt the next morning, they might not have, though.

I woke before anyone else and wandered out toward the bathroom. It was one of those mornings where I would have drunk coffee back home. I felt like a zombie. I was sitting on the pot before I realized there wasn't anyone to wipe me. As I reached for the rag on the counter, I was stopped. Master Christof laid his hand over mine and looked pissed.

"What are you doing?" he asked. He towered over me the way Master Damien did when he was angry.

"I'm sorry, Christof...Master Christof. I forgot to get someone to come with me," I stuttered.

He'd never been so harsh with me. As he picked up the rag and cleaned me, it finally hit me.

"Your bond with your brothers is fixed isn't it, Master Christof?"

"We are bonded again, yes. It will take time to become as strong as it was, but it is fixed," he answered cleaning me.

It was my own private horror. My friend was gone, lost into the chasm that was their collective mind. All that trouble to save him and I'd helped to send him away permanently. A single tear ran down my cheek as I stood up.

"Why are you making tears, Ciara?" he asked curiously taking it off my face.

"Sometimes humans make tears when we are happy about something. I'm really happy for you Master Christof," I lied.

I don't think he believed me, but he let it slide.

I was so depressed. The one person here that didn't insist I act like a mindless slave was now a mindless slave. I barely noticed when Master Damien let me choose between two different pieces of ornamentation to wear to the Keepers today. They'd never done that before, but I was too upset to give it much thought.

The men were still in phenomenally fabulous states of mind. They didn't seem to notice my mood, which was a good thing. It would have been impossible to explain.

After all the exertion last night I was really thirsty. They had set me between Master Bane and Master Kein and I kept asking for a little more water during the morning meal. Master Kein must have gotten sick of me, he handed me a full cup and went back to the conversation.

I just stared at him. Nobody else even looked at me. Tentatively I took a sip and looked up. They were still talking about a new sword someone had gotten. I drank the whole cup and handed it back to Master Kein, he filled it and asked if I wanted more.

I shook my head 'no' and he laughed tousling my hair. It struck me to wonder if they could just stick to their own stupid rules. That would make my life so much easier.

I was still down when we got to the Keepers compound. They weren't though. Master Damien kissed my cheek and told me to have fun. He said we would go for a fitting in the next couple of days. I needed to describe to the tailors how the outfit I danced in was made. They were all acting so off, I couldn't figure it out.

The girls were sympathetic to my problem when I told them about it. They didn't really understand though. Even Rose had forgotten what it was like to have a special relationship with just one person. They tried to cheer me up, but it didn't really work. I was in a funk.

Master Christof came to feed me for lunch, in the lunch room, of course. I ate what he gave me and didn't complain. He talked with the other Warriors about the campaign and who was going for a coupling next. They gave each other pointers on how to best subdue the women. He didn't seem at all upset to be lying out his ass.

I missed him, the real him. I missed talking to him about how he was raised and what it was like to use a sword, all the stupid stuff we used to talk about at mid day. At some point during the meal I started to cry again. He brushed the tears away and looked at me questioningly.

Recovering quickly I told him I was thinking of my family again. He said the same thing Master Damien had, I wasn't permitted to think about them. They had not done a good job protecting me. In truth, I had to agree with him about that.

After lunch I swam out my little hole. I surfaced and saw the Keepers were busy with the girls on the beach. I was glad for the way they obsessed on us. It made it easier to disappear in the afternoons. They were always helping someone undress or walking them to the bathroom. It was stupid the way they acted like we were all little kids.

I took a breath a dived deep. There were all these little yellow fish that hung out at the edge of the rock wall by the inlet. I chased them sometimes. I saw a cluster of them now. Swimming toward them, they scattered and then all went left. Weirdly enough, they all kept going and didn't go back to the wall, neither did I.

I was caught in the current. I'd forgotten it was higher up now. The undertow sucked me along at a rapid pace. Back at home, I'd been taught never to fight an undertow, but I'd never been in one this strong or fast. I remembered an old lifeguard telling me to relax and use my hands to guide me to the surface.

My lungs were burning for air and I couldn't tell which way was up. I let out a little bubble and watched it as I flew past it. I tilted my hands so they took me that direction. Slowly the light started to get brighter. I was going the right direction. Just a few more seconds, I told myself. Just hang onto your air just few more seconds.

Gasping for breath I broke the water's surface and continued to be dragged along. I couldn't get out of the current and I watched the shore and the rocky inlet getting smaller and smaller. I screamed for the Keepers, but I was already so far out. Much to my dismay, I was being dragged out to sea.

It took forever to get out of the current. Finally, I was dumped unceremoniously on what was essentially a large sand bar in the middle of the ocean. I looked around and realized I was in the middle of nowhere.

I couldn't see land in any direction. If I could tell which way home was I could swim toward it. The current had twisted me around for so long I wasn't even sure of that anymore. Not that I could fight the current to get back there anyway.

My eyes started to tear up, I was going to die here. No one would ever find me. I fought for control of myself and it was a losing battle.

As the sun set, the water started to rise. I had no idea how big the change in tide would be. By the time that awesome ringed moon rose into the sky the tide had risen significantly. There wasn't sand underneath my feet anymore, just deep dark water. I drifted aimlessly in the ocean trying not to panic.

I was thirsty, so thirsty. Televisions shows back home had taught me you can't drink salt water. This water tasted like the ocean on earth. I doubted drinking it would help me feel better. I'd seen some shows where drinking the ocean killed you faster.

Finally, my survival instinct kicked in and I concentrated on scanning the horizon for land. These currents would dump me on a shore eventually, I reasoned, I just had to be on the lookout. Focusing my energy felt good. I was a survivor, I could live through this.

The first time I felt something brush my leg I screamed. Quickly, I realized it was my motion that was attracting whatever kept touching me. I floated on my back and tried to move as little as possible. I looked at the stars and did that breathing Rose had taught me.

The panic started to crest again. My options were not looking good. I could drown, be eaten, or die of dehydration. Fighting hard, I concentrated on watching the stars and breathing deep.

Looking to my right I thought I saw a light, so I moved and my feet sank into the water. I kicked a little to get higher. It was my imagination or the reflection of the moon. Nothing was out there, it was just me.

The touch on my leg was firmer this time. I stilled all my movement, but it was too late. I screamed and thrashed as something wrapped around my lower leg. Slowly it started to pull me down. I took a big breath just before my head was pulled under. Some part of me realized it would probably be the last air I would ever take.

I tried to fight, but it was useless. I was dragged deeper and deeper. Whatever was wrapped around my leg was thick as my arm and slimy. It had a hold on me like I'd never felt before. Little stinging pricks went around my leg everywhere the thing touched.

Now I knew what would kill me, drowning. I fought the urge to breath; it was so strong. I needed air badly. That first breath underwater would be my last. I put it off as long as I could.

I gave in to the urge and felt the ocean wash into my lungs. The pain was immense, but it would be over soon. My throat slammed shut and I struggled with the lack of air. My body writhed in the water. The blackness overtook me and I was grateful for it finally.

I dreamed of Master Kein in that horrible abyss. He was in my face, his hair floating like a halo around his head. Next thing I knew he was forcing a thick piece of slime between my lips. The thing he stuffed in my mouth was gross. It was so nasty and it was moving like worms. This was a horrible way to die. Drowning while worms crawl into you.

The worms were moving everywhere inside of me. They had long since forced past my gag reflex deep into my throat. I felt them in my nose, too. I tried to cough, but I couldn't. Really, I just wanted the worms out of me.

My strength started to return, it felt like I was breathing again. Reaching up I tried to grab the slimy junk out of my mouth. Now Master Damien was right in front of me, his hair was plastered to his face. He shouted at me to leave it. He held me in an iron grip.

My vision blurred and blackened for another moment. Master Bane was before me now feeling over my heart and shouting. I couldn't understand him. This was such a horrible, confusing dream.

Wind was whipping past my face; there isn't wind underwater. I was laying on metal. In my dream I wasn't underwater anymore. A sharp pain got my attention and I looked toward my leg. A giant pink mass was wrapped around it and stuck to it. It's tail end flopped and moved down by my foot. I tried to scream or move away, but strong hands held me down.

I watched as a man I didn't recognize brought what looked like a fiery brand down over the pink mass on my leg. Pain rocketed through me and I saw the burned part fall away. The brand was reheated out of my sight and then he placed it back over the thing covering me. I'd never felt such burning as when he brought the fiery metal down over the mass, but each time he moved it away a little more fell off my leg.

Looking up I saw my owners standing over me. They looked like they were all seething mad and soaked to the skin. The pain radiated up from my leg again and I watched the moon slowly fade out of sight.

This was an awful nightmare, I just wanted it to end. Why couldn't I die like a normal person and not have a nightmare first?

Finally, blackness took over and I welcomed the calm that it brought.

****

I was back in my owner's bed in the compound. My brain felt muddied and clouded. I was used to waking slowly, but this level of confusion was annoying even for me. Turning my head slightly I saw bright blue eyes and long blonde hair.

Master Evan was watching me with unfaltering attention. He lay on his side in the bed looking at me. He had his head propped up on his hand as though he had been studying me for some time.

"So which horror is it to be this time, Ciara?" he asked brushing my hair off my forehead. "Though I know it serves no purpose, I will tell you again, you are safe and we are real."

What a bizarre thing to say.

I turned my head and saw the moon through the window. It was night. I couldn't figure how I got here or where I was supposed to be. I didn't remember going to sleep and no one else was in bed.

The men slowly came into the bedroom and sat around me on the bed. They were all dressed in their linen shifts. It must be bedtime. I couldn't figure out why I went to bed first.

"What has it said this time?" Master Damien asked taking a sip from the cup in his hands.

God, I was thirsty, so thirsty.

"Master Damien," I pleaded and pointed to the cup. My voice was raspy.

"It recognizes you, brother," Master Evan said as he helped me to sit up.

They held me up and let me drink. I felt weak and dizzy. Inside the cup was water, but it burned going down. I coughed and sputtered, but I wanted more. I clung to Master Damien's arm so he wouldn't take the cup away. They fed me little sips until the thirst had gotten better.

I tried to move my leg and screamed as pain shot through me. Jerking the covers away I screamed again. My right leg was tattooed and raw looking. It looked like an intricate snake wrapping around my entire calf on the right.

"Ah, it is to be the waking dream of the tentacle again," said Master Bane quietly.

"It doesn't have you, Ciara," Master Christof said petting my shoulder. "We burned it off of your leg, there is no tentacle stuck to you. You aren't drowning. We cut the fleint's appendage and pulled you up," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I grated out. "Why did you mark my leg like this, Master Christof?"

They all just stared at me for a moment. "Is it awake?" Master Damien asked contemplatively.

"Ciara," Master Kein asked, "where are you?"

"In the bedroom," I answered confused.

"Do you know who we are?" Master Christof asked looking hopeful.

"You are my owners," I croaked out.

They cheered and slapped each other on the shoulders. It was an impromptu celebration going on around me.

Master Bane leaned forward and kissed the top of my head, "Although I'd like to whip you raw before we take you to the village, I'm glad to see you back," he said smiling.

"Why do you want to whip me? Why did you mark me? Why are you so happy? What is going on, Masters?" I asked in rapid fire succession.

"Ah, the questions," Master Damien said laughing.

"And what's wrong with my voice? Why do I hurt? What happened today?" I continued to ramble

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,672 Followers