A Slave to the Servants Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,661 Followers

The Healers showed up at some point. I heard them discussing with Master Damien in the main room as Master Evan held me down. Humans do this all the time, they said. My owners were lucky it wasn't the first day, that's what usually happens. I heard them give instructions to Master Damien on how to use the calming creams.

Master Damien came back in with two tiny jars in his hand. I apologized for the money I was costing them. I told them I'd get a job and pay them back. Master Damien looked at me with the oddest expression.

Master Evan held me tight as Master Damien brushed a heavy amount of the stuff across my forehead and cheeks. He took a second jar and brushed some of it over my neck. It burned strangely. I bucked in Master Evan's arms and tried to get free.

The creams sunk in and I stopped struggling. My mind was foggy and my body went slack. Whatever had me so upset a moment ago no longer mattered.

I looked around the room and found an unusual amount of humor in everything. A giggle passed my lips and I turned my head to look at the man holding me so tight. His concerned expression was comical and I laughed out loud.

Master Evan released me and I rolled languidly onto my back watching him. I still felt damp between my thighs and told them they could have me now. Incredulous looks was the only response I got.

Dinner was a relaxed affair. I couldn't kneel because I kept toppling over. Instead, they sat me on Master Christof's lap and he fed me.

I guess they didn't have drunks here, because my ramblings were very amusing to them. Despite my best efforts I couldn't stop talking. I said all manner of things I shouldn't be saying and they encouraged me. It was like a huge show for them.

After dinner I quieted down and they played a game in the sitting room. They allowed me free reign of the room until I tried to touch the fire because it was pretty. After that I was placed beside Master Damien and not allowed to move.

At some point they put me to bed and I passed out. The last lucid part of my mind wondered what they were going to do with me in the morning.

I woke up looking at Master Evan, as usual. I felt fuzzy and weird. When I tried to talk to him my speech was slurring. At first he thought I sounded silly and then he started to look concerned. He called his brothers in and it took them a long time to understand me. Master Damien sent Master Bane to get the Healers.

After a while my voice seemed to be working more normally, but I was so confused. I struggled to remember what I had done yesterday. There were snapshots of things happening, but no timeline. It seemed I had lost something.

While we waited for the Healers Master Kein sat beside me and I asked about the day before. It felt like I was missing something crucial.

"Do you remember what you told us?" he asked curiously.

"No, I don't remember much of yesterday at all, Master Kein. I remember being at the Keepers a little. Fuji showed her teeth and they were really sharp. I can't remember why she did that. What happened to me?" I asked getting more scared.

Master Bane burst back into the apartments breathing hard.

"It was the cream, brothers," he called to them. "I talked to Basin and the Healers. The cream can affect a human's speech and even movement the next day. It is not ill. We just used too much."

"It cannot remember," Master Damien said looking toward Master Bane.

"The cream affects their minds. Some forget days at a time and never remember it, especially if the use is heavy," Master Bane told him. "That's why the Healers don't encourage us to use it."

"I spoke with the General last night. He and the other Warriors are expecting a report," Master Damien said looking at me. "We will have to give him the name of the other one it spoke of. That is the best we can do."

My walking didn't seem to be too adversely affected. I was a little more heavy footed, but nothing horrible. Master Damien determined I would go with them, he didn't tell me where.

My owners seemed solemn as we dressed. They became quieter as we walked out the door. I followed them downstairs and through the courtyard into a large room filled with Warriors. My breath left me in a rush and I wanted to run out. I had no idea what they were going to do to me.

The General was standing in front of the room and we walked right to him. I only knew it was the General because I saw his boots, the man had the largest feet I'd ever seen.

"Damien, tell us what you know," he said gruffly.

Master Damien told the General and the other Warriors that several slaves wanted to escape through the ocean. He said I had talked about it under the influence of calming cream. Due to the effects of the cream, I could no longer remember who wanted to escape.

"We could use the lash and make the slave talk," a man called out.

A cheer went up from the Warriors surrounding me. I huddled slightly closer to Master Evan and prayed silently. Strong hands pulled my back to Master Bane's chest as Master Kein muttered what sounded like a long curse from the other side.

"You do not have an Earth slave, Ibith," the General said. "Their minds are weak and very affected by the creams. Many cannot speak the day after it has been used."

"The slave spoke of one named Fuji who became irate at the mention of escape," Master Damien offered.

"Bring the one they named Fuji," the General called out.

I felt really awful for starting this mess. Fuji's owners went and got her, bringing her back in front of the General. She dutifully told the General who had wanted to escape and how they planned to do it.

After she was done the General excused my Warriors and her Warriors.

As we went back upstairs I was quiet. Thanks to my big mouth I had just gotten four girls in a lot of trouble.

My owners got re-dressed, rather casually I thought. I was dressed in my dull brown tunic. I had never been dressed like that in our rooms, only when we went to the market. The change scared me slightly and I watched the men cautiously.

We loaded onto a transport pad and sped in a direction I had never travelled with them before. Curiously, they brought several bags with them. They always travelled light, so that was a surprise.

I'd never been in the direction we were going. We passed huge fields of something that looked to have been intentionally planted. Obviously someone farmed here. Other fields were full of huge horned beasts. They walked on two legs and ate the leaves out of the trees around them.

Soon we were flying closer to the coast. I looked out at the endless ocean and cringed. Had Master Kein been a moment later, I would have been floating dead in that large space. Suddenly the pad dropped and I almost made a sound.

We were between two rough hewn canyon walls, beneath us was a wide expanse of deep blue water. Far to my right was a massive gate rising out of the water, blocking the entrance to the sea, to my left was a long winding river.

The transport lowered until we were level with a small floating platform. Master Damien stepped onto the platform and Master Bane pushed me to follow him. Beneath the hood of my cover I was quivering in fear.

A slight whirring stirred the air and the transport pad glided away. As it left, my owners started to strip my brown cover off of me. I looked up at the direction the transport had gone and prayed it would come back.

Soon, I stood naked on the smooth wood as my owners undressed themselves. The little platform bobbed and rocked under my feet; it was only about ten feet by ten feet. Tiny waves lapped at its edges and pushed rivulets of water over the sides.

I watched with trepidation as Master Damien looped a coil of rope around a post on the platform. My body was frozen with fear as he approached me. With a couple deft moves of his fingers he had slipped the slender rope around my neck and tethered me to the platform.

"Can't have you getting away now, can we?" he asked playfully.

Like an idiot I continued to stare up at him.

"I say it's time for the swimming contest," Master Bane said happily rubbing his hands together. "First to reach the other side wins," he continued.

"I have a better idea, brothers," Master Kein interrupted. "Give the human a head start and see who reaches it first."

I looked out at the dark water and shook my head back and forth. I wasn't going into that again. I'd spent enough time in the ocean for a long time.

"If we catch you before you reach the other side, Ciara," Master Kein said. "We'll put this into you and hold you under until you aren't afraid anymore," he said holding up a slimy squid like creature that writhed in his grip.

"It will breath for you, Ciara. You won't drown and you'll get over your fear," Master Bane added happily.

I remembered the feeling of something slipping down my throat and into my nose. The thing Master Kein was holding had multiple slimy tendrils off its main body. I was torn now, I hated that thing and I was still terrified of the water. Master Evan stepped toward me with a wicked grin on his face and I was decided.

The water closed over my head and I had a moment of panic. Quickly righting myself I swam toward the far wall. Far behind me, I heard splashing as the men hit the water. Adrenaline kicked into high gear as I sped away from them.

The rough stone had just touched my fingers when I felt a hand wrap around my leg. I was dragged back from the wall and water rushed up my nose. Sputtering and coughing out the salty water I yelled at them.

"I touched the wall! I made it! You promised you wouldn't put that in me if I made it to the wall."

"Did we promise?" Master Damien asked playfully while treading water in front of me. His brothers surrounded me.

"I'm not sure it was really a promise," Master Bane said, "and how can we be sure it touched the wall?"

"I'll go underwater and stay as long as I can by myself," I pleaded.

Having made my argument I plunged beneath the surface. I had to hold onto them to stay down, but I did.

Underneath the water was peaceful as always. Just before I had to come up for air, I saw the funny yellow fish I liked to chase. I watched them so long I had to gasp for air when I came up. Master Evan was eyeing me curiously.

"I like to watch the little yellow fish," I panted to him.

The men looked at one another and then Master Evan dipped under the surface. I watched him swim; it was fascinating. He didn't kick like I did with two feet. His body undulated and zipped through the water. Breaking the surface he held his hands out to me. A little yellow fish was struggling vainly against his grasp.

I touched the slimy little thing and marveled at it. Once I was done Master Evan released it and I watched it go rejoin its group a few moments later.

"What are they called?" I asked Master Evan and then gasped. "I'm sorry, Masters, I didn't mean to bother you with questions."

They laughed at me and Master Kein told me all about the little fish. "We don't mind your questions anymore, Ciara," he told me.

Frankly, I wasn't sure I believed that. They were always irritated with my questions. Except for Master Christof, they had never encouraged me to be curious.

They seemed intent on showing me things today, though. We explored every aspect of the canal we were in. To further my exploration, Master Damien removed the rope from my neck.

"We thought you had swam farther out into the ocean. That was evidently not the case. You are quite ungainly in the sea," Master Damien told me while kissing my head.

I was glad to be off the leash, but a little perturbed at the comment. I'd never thought of myself as particularly graceful, but the way he made it sound I should be wearing water wings.

The place we were in was used by the men that harvested the worms. Master Kein took me deep under the surface and showed me where the worms lived. About ten feet down you could see them clinging to the surface of the rock and flowing with the current. If you got to close to them they dipped into the crevices of the rock and hid.

Master Kein caught several worms and brought them to the surface. They were each coated in a thick layer of that horrible slime. The men each ate one and commented how much better they were fresh. Frankly, I couldn't tell a difference, the worms were just nasty. I didn't want to be the odd man out, so I agreed with the men.

"Ciara," Master Damien chastised, "don't lie to us. We have been too lenient and it is now a habit for you."

We were all sitting on the wooden platform and Master Christof was pulling some food out of the bags they had brought. They all stopped and stared at me, waiting for a response.

"I wasn't..." I started to say and five sets of eyebrows raised in tandem. "I don't like the worms. They are awful. They're just saltier here," I finished defeated.

They all just laughed and returned to what they had been doing before.

"Master Damien?" I whispered.

I had to know how they knew I was lying. I was afraid to ask, but they hadn't gotten mad at my other questions today. I settled for looking pleadingly at him for a moment.

"Your breathing changes and your eyes move in a specific pattern each time you tell a lie," Master Evan answered the unspoken question. "We spend a great deal of time training to recognize all your human reactions."

"You will help us train others that wish to keep an Earth slave one day soon," Master Bane said.

All of them were staring at me, as though waiting for a reaction.

I started to ask another question, "How would I...?", but stopped short.

I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

Master Evan laid out a small pad and gestured for me to kneel. Master Christof brought out bowls of food and set them down before he responded.

"We will take you to the tent. Those that wish to learn about Earth slaves will come into the tent and be trained by us. We have been asked many times to take you, but have resisted. Now the Warriors are all very interested to see your leg. Even the General has asked us to put you in the tent for a day to quell the curiosity," he explained.

My eyes were wide and I wasn't sure this was something I should be scared of or not. I searched their faces for an answer, but none came. They all just continued to look at me.

I was surprised when Master Evan laid a hand over my heart, which was beating wildly in my chest.

"It is afraid," he said simply.

"Of course it is afraid," Master Kein said irritably. "It fears our cousins."

"They will not hurt you in the tent, Ciara. They are there to learn," Master Damien soothed.

I nodded numbly and tried to relax. I watched the little waves in the blue water.

"We could tell the General no," offered Master Christof handing out the bowls of food.

The men all murmured in consensus and my head shot up.

"You'll make him angry, Master Christof," I responded feeling shocked.

"We do not wish to see your pain," Master Bane told me as he offered me a chunk of food.

"Are they going to hurt me?" I asked. All day at the mercy of other Warriors sounded terrifying.

"No, we will be there and they will not touch you. Slaves are not caused pain in the tent," Master Damien responded.

"You will be there, Masters?" I asked to the group.

"All day, Ciara," Master Bane told me as he pressed food to my lips.

I didn't want to eat, but that upset them, so I did. During the meal they discussed anything but the tent. I tried to focus on the conversation and ate what they gave me. I forced myself to relax and the knots in my stomach untied.

What I wanted to do was ask Rose about this new practice. I hoped the other girls would still be talking to me after what I had done. There was no way to fix it now.

After the food we rested on the platform for a while. I dangled my legs in the water.

"Is there anything like this on earth?" Master Christof asked me.

It was a thing the old Christof would have asked, but never in front of his brothers. I stuttered for a moment before telling him there was.

Master Kein wanted to know all about the ocean on earth, so I told him what I knew. When I asked they told me things about the sea here. The discussion was open and it was really a nice change.

"May I ask a question about you, Master Evan?" I asked hesitantly. "I don't want to get in trouble if it is a bad question."

"Ask, Ciara, we do not mind," Master Evan assured me.

"You found me in the middle of the ocean. I don't understand how you couldn't find your brother in the mountains. Please forgive me if I shouldn't ask, Master Evan," I pleaded looking down.

"There is something in the mountains," Master Evan said tilting my chin up, "that disrupts our ability. We cannot feel each other as strongly from a distance and I cannot track using my sense. It is very strange. We have always believed it was because the air is different in the mountains, but I am not sure."

We talked about the mountains, then. They would never take me there, because it was too dangerous. That is where the women lived. Master Damien talked like the mountains were an unpleasant and difficult place, even for them. I couldn't imagine how bad it would be for me.

They asked if I had mountains on my planet and I told them I did. I had lived by the sea most of my life, but my mother had taken me to the mountains to see them once. The hills and valleys were beautiful on the television, but going to them was another experience all together.

Laughing, I told them about the awful trip mom and I took. She got drunk and wrecked the car, our only transportation, late one night. We had to take a bus all the way back home and it took days.

The memory made me sad and I tried to brush away the tears before they noticed. I hated to think about my mom, I still missed her. They didn't chastise me for being sad. Master Bane just pulled me onto his lap and let me cry quietly for a moment.

"Why do you make tears, Ciara?" Master Damien asked.

"I miss my family, my mother and my uncles," I told him honestly.

"They did not make you happy when you were there, Ciara," Master Kein said. "I do not understand why you miss them."

"How do you know that?" I sniffled.

I'd never told Master Kein about my family.

"We share what we know with one another. You have spoken to both Christof and Damien. You told my brothers they beat you and did not feed you. They often left you no good place to sleep. How is it you miss these other humans?" he asked.

It was a hard concept to try to explain to him, but I did the best I could. As a group we talked a long time about family. Surprisingly, it was an interesting discussion and distracted me from being sad.

When the sun started to set the men dressed me back in my dull brown outfit. I stood silently watching the sun set over the horizon as we waited for the transport pad. The sun setting over the water was beautiful, but the men didn't seem to notice. I chuckled a little at that, when did men ever notice things like a sunset?

Master Evan pulled the head covering off of me and watched my face. My smile faded quickly. I hadn't meant to get their attention.

"What's so funny?" Master Kein asked from my other side.

I rambled out an answer that sort of made sense, "The sun setting is pretty and you didn't notice. Men from Earth never notice things like that either and I was laughing because you don't watch things like that."

"We have seen the sunset many times, Ciara," Master Damien said, "almost every day, actually. It is hard to miss."

"Yes, Master Damien," I answered quietly as Master Evan replaced my hood.

I still disagreed with Master Damien, but I wasn't stupid enough to tell him. It's one thing to see something, it's another thing entirely to appreciate it. They didn't seem to get esoteric ideas like that. After trying to explain feelings to them, I figured I'd leave that discussion for another day.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,661 Followers