A Slave to the Servants Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers

"You are not on a kneeling place," he said stoically.

In my rush to talk to him, I'd missed my kneeling place by a foot. I shuffled forward and begged again.

"This is the only punishment I can give you," he said into my ear. "You will feel it until I am satisfied."

I ate lunch without another word to the man. My distress wasn't going to sway him. Rose was right, I thought as I ate, I would just have to ignore it.

By the time to leave the Keepers, my hands were mostly numb. I knelt with Fuji waiting outside dejectedly. If they took the bindings off, I'd never touch myself again.

"I'll ask for you," Fuji promised, but I knew that was not possible.

Fuji felt bad for me, but she would never be able to ask her owners to do something they didn't want to do. It just wasn't in her nature.

A flash of metal at my elbow surprised me and the bindings were cut right down the middle. My arms flopped uselessly at my sides. Now free of the leather my shoulders were spasming and I couldn't really control my motions.

"Will you touch yourself again?" one of Fuji's men asked me.

"No, Keeper," I answered him softly.

The men used Fuji again that night, but I didn't care anymore. Even as they each reached a climax I didn't notice. There was no reason to watch or listen to it.

Physical affection was no longer part of my equation. In fact, I was denied any sort of affection. My owners kept me as an Earth encyclopedia and not a very good one at that. I was never going to feel loved again.

It took every fiber of my being to convince myself I could be happy. I had to be happy. I'd die if I thought about what I was missing and what I could never have again.

It wasn't that I only missed sex. I'd survived a long time without sex. It was the feelings Master Damien and his Brothers elicited in me. I felt loved and cared for. I wondered if I'd ever feel that way again.

My new owners came back from the coupling looking worse for wear. They were happy and animated, though. These men enjoyed their time with the women. From the way they talked they wanted to stay longer.

Oddly, it sounded like they were going back and that confused me. They didn't like it when I interrupted their conversations, though. I just listened and went silently through my night time rituals.

The next day dawned bright and early. My owners were all very excited as they got me up and going.

"Come, slave," one of them said holding up a dull brown outfit.

The men wrapped me in what seemed to be two brown tunics and walked me outside to their transport. They were in high spirits, but they seemed to be trying to hide it as we moved onto the transport pad.

We left the compound and passed the village. I wasn't sure where we were going. We travelled for what must have been hours. Suddenly I understood why I was in two layers though. It was getting colder. My owners were talking, so I did not interrupt, but I wondered where they were taking me.

The ground underneath us was rough and getting rockier. The small amount of vegetation was squat. Except for the chill in the air, I felt like we were going back to the village I had been placed in for punishment. There was no one around here.

Looking ahead I panicked, we were headed for the mountains. The large grey slopes were looming closer and closer.

"Masters, why are you taking me to the mountains?" I asked loudly.

"You are not going to the mountains," the man with long dark hair said, "we are."

Obtuse, illogical creatures, I cursed silently. We were all heading to the mountains.

Eventually, a low building came into view. It looked old and as though it wasn't used all that frequently. The transport headed down toward it and stopped in front of it.

Two of the men went inside through a large wooden door. I waited with the three remaining Brothers outside for a moment. After some unseen command, we all went inside. They lit a fire in the fireplace and the room started to warm. They had brought bags on the transport and those came in with us also.

The men stripped me of my cover and then my sparse ornamentation. They even removed the nipple rings, the intimate touch shocking me. When they took off my slave collar and cuffs, I just stared at them.

"We are not your owners until we replace our marking on you," one of them told me. "That will happen in four day cycles."

With that little bit of information they left the cabin.

After they were gone I looked at my naked body and wondered if this was my punishment for masturbating. Moving automatically, I opened the door and looked out. Bleak nothingness surrounded the small squat cabin. A frigid breeze blew in and I shivered. This would be one hell of a four days, I thought closing the door.

I knelt in front of the fire and pondered my own stupidity. Of course they would catch me. At least they had been kind enough to leave me warm while I was tortured.

Sighing and moving slightly, I realized the plug was still in my bottom. I wouldn't do well for four days if it stayed in. As I contemplated taking it out myself, I heard a low hum stir the air outside.

I recognized the sound of a transport immediately. I guessed my first tormentors were here. There was nowhere to hide in here and I couldn't run outside without freezing to death. Stoically, I knelt by the fire and waited.

Someone entered the dwelling, but I didn't look up. I stared at the floor as their boots surrounded me. They didn't move to touch me and I wasn't breathing. This would start when they were ready.

All my movement stilled as I felt hands on my hair and it was lifted off my back. A cool metal collar was slipped around my neck and fastened into place.

"You may speak to us and look at us, Ciara. We are your Masters for the next four day cycles," I heard Master Damien say.

My head jerked back and I drunk them in. I nearly managed to knock Master Kein over when I hugged his legs. Grabbing out, I hugged them all to me. Tears ran down my face and my words weren't making any sense as I greeted them.

It was an honest needy display, but they didn't seem to mind.

Finally, managing to stand I hugged and kissed each of them. They tried to get me to be still, but I couldn't stop touching their faces. Somehow even with my excitement they managed to put their cuffs and ornamentation on me.

Master Bane wrapped me in his arms from behind and held me tight while Master Kein placed the jewelry in my nipples. Master Kein lingered on the sensitive tissue watching it respond to his gentle caress. It was the first time in ages I had been touched that way and I moaned rubbing my cheek against Master Bane's beard.

"Ciara, have you missed us?" Master Evan asked with humor tinting his voice.

"Yes, yes, yes I've missed you so much," I said wiggling out of Master Bane's arms, "I think of you everyday Masters. Tell me how you have been. Tell me everything you have done. Please, I need to know how you are," I begged.

Taking a minute, I really admired them. Master Damien now wore a thick leather vest across his chest. The rest of the men's clothing was finer with more ornamentation. Despite all the finery, they looked so tired.

"Was it a long trip to get here, Masters?" I asked stroking their chests. "Do you need to sleep? Should you rest? How did you get here? Did you run away?"

"Ah, the questions," Master Damien laughed. "No, we did not run away, we have several days off. We told the women we wished to be alone with each other and no women. They agreed. This place was our decision."

I grinned up at him, they chose to come back to me.

"Please, Master Damien, please tell me how you have been?"

"We have been busy," he said simply looking down at me.

The men watched, very amused as I took my time greeting all of them. I admired each of them individually and commented on the different new pieces to their clothing.

Finally, I had to ask, "Did you buy me back, Masters?"

They had said they had me for four days, but that didn't make any sense.

"Well," Master Evan said stretching out on a chaise with his hands behind his head, "we never really sold you."

"That is a secret, Ciara," Master Bane warned. "If you can't keep it, you really will be taken to auction and sold."

My new Masters did not ornament me, they did not name me, and they never touched me. They left the old mark on my stomach. They treated me like they were my Keepers, which obviously is all they were.

"How...?" was all I could think to say.

"The men Keeping you are known for their ability to solve puzzles. They enjoy things that are complicated. Keeping you for ourselves, the way we wanted to do, has never been done. They enjoyed the challenge," Master Damien explained.

"You paid them," I marveled.

"Yes," Master Kein answered.

"They also liked having their own transport, Masters," I said understanding where that money came from.

"They have their own transport?" Master Christof asked wrinkling his nose, "Why would they want their own transport?"

"Who can track them now?" Master Evan asked grinning. "No transport goes missing and they stay gone as long as they please. Good idea, shame we didn't think of it."

"But they have to fix it," Master Bane argued. "What if it breaks and they are away from the compound? I detest fixing the transports."

"I could fix them," Kein stated, "Christof can, too. You only dislike the small parts. If we had to, we would learn more. How many times have I coaxed ours to go when we thought it would run no more?"

It had been ages since I'd been included in a conversation. I started to tell the men my Keepers knew how to build a transport and stopped mid sentence. For the last long time I'd been heavily chastised for interrupting.

"Why do you talk and then stop, Ciara?" Master Kein asked pulling me onto his lap. "Did you forget what you had planned to say?"

"No, Master Kein," I answered embarrassed, "the Keepers don't like to hear me talk most of the time. They only like to talk to one another. I'm trying to learn not to interrupt."

"We will speak with them," Master Damien said patting my head, "we wish you to be happy."

"It really doesn't matter, Master Damien, I'm only happy when I'm with you all. I don't care about talking to them," I freely admitted.

The men relaxed sitting around the fire. They told me about their life now.

They learned about how to run a compound and how to control the men. There were classes on all the different types of slaves they kept, too. They were expected to know everything about everyone contained in the village they ran.

The second part of their new job seemed to upset them. The women used them almost daily for sex. Master Damien said he assumed they were sold each afternoon to a different group of women. The women were different from what the men were used to. They only fought them if Master Damien was willing to fight.

Morosely, they all sat and looked into the fire. Talking about their new life seemed to depresses them. I couldn't stand to see them this way.

"There is no music, Master Damien," I said kneeling in front of him, "but I could dance for you. I don't really need the music anyhow. Would you like to see me dance, Master?"

"Ha!" Master Kein bellowed, "I had forgotten our surprise. Would you like to be surprised, Ciara?"

I was confused and excited. This whole day had been a surprise, of course I didn't mind.

The men had me kneel in front of the fire and close my eyes. I heard them bustle in and out of the cabin. Chairs creaked as they took their seats again.

My eyes shot open when the first chords were played. Master Kein sat beside the fire and watched me as his fingers deftly moved over a small stringed instrument. I leapt to my feet and started to sway, but he stopped abruptly.

"We are not done yet, Ciara," Master Damien laughed pointing to a large bag sitting in front of him. "Look at what else we brought."

Quizzically looking at him, I knelt next to the big bag. The men all moved so they were watching me. I had no idea what to expect.

Inside the bag was a mass of fabric, I thought it might be wrapped around something. Putting my hand inside I rustled around and something jingled at the bottom. I slowly pulled the deep blue pieces from the bag. As I laid the fabric beside me, it made sense.

It was a three piece belly dancing outfit, complete with a hip scarf full of jingling coins. They had bought the one that the men at the store had made for me. It was perfect, especially considering no one that made it had ever seen one before.

Stroking the waves of fabric, I was touched. They had bought this even after they had lost me. In hopes we could see one another again, they had kept it. Master Kein had even learned to play an instrument so I could dance for them. They never forgot me, not for a moment.

Tears spilled down my face and I thanked each one of them.

"Why do you make the tears?" Master Christof asked. "Have we made you sad? Will you empty your stomach now?"

"No, no," I argued laughing through the tears, "I'm happy. I promise you, Master Christof, sometimes humans cry when we are happy, also. I promise not to get sick."

I jumped to my feet and grabbed the outfit. "Let me surprise you, Masters. Let me put it on myself and then come out and dance for you. Please, may I?" I asked.

They seemed to consider the question for a moment before coming to a consensus.

"Go, Ciara," Master Damien waved toward the back room, "but we will help you if you need it."

I ran for the doorway, which entered a bedroom and donned the clothing. A plain bed with white covers sat in the middle of the room; we'd be there soon enough. I struggled slightly, but got the outfit all on.

Having on clothing that actually covered me for the first time in months felt odd. I was used to ornamentation that just flowed around me. Even the cover I wore to market was looser. This outfit felt constricting and I wasn't accustomed to it.

I pulled my breasts up in the top, so the plump curves sat high and proud on my chest. Wiggling around I pushed the skirt so the edge rode low on my belly. I wanted my Masters to really see the motion of my hips and stomach as I danced.

"Master Kein, if you want to start, I'm ready," I called, adjusting the skirt one more time.

Master Kein started to play and I exited the room with a flourish. I shook and shimmied in a way my old instructor would have been proud of. The fabric swished around me billowing out. I gave the men the best show I had.

I loved the outfit and hoped it showed. The coins jingled and danced on my waist adding to the music Master Kein made. The melody flowed and swayed as my hips kept the rhythm and added to it.

I felt their eyes burning into me as I danced. Bane seemed mesmerized by the roll of my hips. His eyes stayed glued on the undulating sway. Seductively, I moved before him and danced just for him.

Big hands encircled my waist lightly, just experiencing the play of muscle under my skin. Teasingly, I moved out of his reach. His eyes burned as I lifted my hands above my head and turned my wrists.

"Turn," he ordered gruffly.

I did as he asked and felt the weight of his stare on the dimples over my ass. Shaking them enticingly, I heard the low groan. It only encouraged me to writhe and dip with the music provocatively.

Moving and rocking slowly I realized I stood facing Evan. My hips rose and fell to the music as blue eyes perused my pulsing form. My right leg with its strange tattoo peeked out repeatedly at him. His face seemed enthralled as the dance covered and uncovered my flesh.

"Here," Master Damien ordered pointing to the spot in front of him.

I twirled toward him and let the waves of blue spin in the room. It wasn't a classic move, but it had the intended effect. I certainly had everyone's attention.

Master Damien watched with abject fascination as my musician forced a faster, more staccato rhythm. Suddenly Master Kein slowed and I knew he was testing me. I followed the slower beat of the music and did the belly rolls that made Master Damien's eyes light up.

I paused to dance several times in front of each of them, including Master Kein. I learned quickly he liked to see my breasts jiggle in their cups. If I did it well enough, he faltered in his playing. Withholding a laugh, I did everything I could to throw him off.

"I wish, Brothers," Master Kein finally said, "to see the ornamentation on the breasts dance, too. Remove the top for me."

Master Kein played softly as Master Damien removed the tight fitting top. It was a relief to have it gone, but I was sad I couldn't torment the musician anymore.

"Now dance, Ciara," he said picking up the rhythm of the music.

I rolled my stomach and shook myself for their pleasure. Eventually deciding they wished to see my ass and lower stomach move they removed the skirt also. Now I stood in just the hip scarf shaking the coins provocatively.

The tempo of Master Kein's song changed and my dance changed with it. I was no longer belly dancing, but doing a slow sensuous grind. It was a mix of what the other girls had taught me and just plain dirty dancing.

The men ran their eyes up and down my body with unrestrained lust.

"Do you like what you see, Masters? Will you touch me?" I purred running my hand up my thigh to cup a breast. "Tell me what you want to see," I teased bending forward so my upturned ass and wet center were in their view. "I want to feel you on my skin."

"This is what we craved," Master Damien said rising and coming toward me. "The women do not offer us this."

In response I rose and writhed my hips to the music. I felt the weight of the hip scarf as I bounced the coins slowly.

"They only want our seed," Master Evan said from behind me, "they do not want our affection or our attention."

The conversation between the men was probably a continuation of one they had been having for a long time. I didn't interrupt it as I felt their bodies at my front and back.

Master Kein didn't stop playing so I didn't stop dancing as Master Damien and Master Evan came to stand within inches of me. Instead I did something I'd never done anywhere. I ground myself against them imitating the very intimate sex acts we would probably soon be involved in.

Master Evan's hands crept down my back as I slowly gyrated my hips and stroked Master Damien's cock through his pants. Master Damien's hands undid the scarf at my waist and I heard it hit the floor as he threw it away from us.

"Do you wear your plug, Ciara?" Master Evan whispered in my ear.

"For you, Master Evan," I said pushing against the hand on my buttocks.

"Do you know, Ciara," Master Evan asked twisting the plug and lightly pulling on it, "that we ordered your Keepers not to buy a new one? This one still carries our mark on it. Everyday you carry our insignia inside your body branding you as ours."

The music had stopped, but now I was grinding against the men in earnest. I needed their hands on my body more than I needed my next breath.

"I don't want your insignia inside of me, Master Evan," I said as he pulled harder on the plug. "I want you inside of me."

"Tell me again," he growled in my ear.

I put my palm on the leg of his pants and rubbed until I grasped his firm buttocks. "I want you, Master Evan. I want you inside of me."

Master Evan grabbed me and twisted my body, so I was facing him. His fangs had grown and he looked as terrifying as he had the first day. This time I wasn't afraid of him, though.

"Will you kiss me now, human?" he asked playfully.

Leaning toward him I captured his bottom lip and sucked it. My hands wrapped around his neck to loosen the tie that held his hair and it spilled over his back. He groaned and his tongue swept out tasting my lips. We sank into a deep kiss, which only ignited me further.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers