A Slave to the Servants Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,671 Followers

"My turn," Damien demanded, pulling on my hand.

I returned my lips to his shaft and went down to taste his balls. Damien's hair grew sparsely on his large round scrotum. I licked them until they were wet with spit and glistening in the low light. My men didn't stop me as I sucked the large balls into my mouth.

No one seemed bothered by the exploration, so I kept going. The area under Damien's sac was sensitive and he wasn't sure what I was doing when I flicked my tongue down there. Evan knew, he tasted me like this all the time.

It was strange and new to have my tongue here. Damien wasn't sure what to think, but Evan loved it. He was in heaven.

Damien wanted me back on his cock and Evan wanted me on my knees. As my mouth settled back over Damien's thick rod, Evan separated my lower lips. He couldn't wait anymore. I'd made him insane with need.

I opened as wide as I could and took Damien about half way into the wet confines of my mouth. He wanted to feel the warmth and wetness envelop him deeper. I sucked and he thrust his hips until his hair tickled my nose.

Evan didn't wait, he couldn't. On his knees behind me he pushed his length to the hilt into my ready, wet center. I moaned and tried to adjust to the sudden invasion.

Damien's hands wound into my hair to push and pull. He had propped his head up on a pillow so he could watch me move over his shaft. The look of this was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. Often when he was fucking the women, this is what ran through his head.

Evan panted behind me. My scent drifted up and he couldn't resist running his fingers through the wetness and tasting it. The bond between us pulsed as he took my flavor off his fingers.

I felt it from all sides. The thick head pummeled my throat and the shaft stretched my walls. Evan felt like his cock was in a tight slippery glove and so did Damien. I was wrapped around them and they tingled all over. We all rode the wave of passion.

Other fingers found their way beneath me to pull on the metal rings in my nipples. Another hand was separating the apex of my sex and stroking my clit. Pleasure ran from me and into me. My body shook with it and I exploded.

The orgasm was intense and consuming. My body quaked around my men and they felt the tremors. They did all they could to intensify the experience and continued to stimulate me gently. When it ended I felt as though I'd run a marathon, but the sexual energy was still pulsing through our bond.

Damien pushed his shaft deep into my throat and growled as Evan grabbed my hips and pumped quickly. They'd waited on the edge for me to finish and now it was their turn. The rod in my throat pulsed against my tongue and I wanted to taste it. I pulled back and several globs of Damien's essence poured over my tongue.

Evan came before Damien was finished. He called out and pressed himself into my wetness until there was nothing left to fill. I sucked on Damien's staff and pulled every drop from him as Evan anchored me against him.

I let Damien's seed wash over the inside of my mouth before swallowing it down, but Evan was not to be denied. He withdrew and pulled me upright. His tongue was in my mouth drawing out the flavor.

Fingers were on my nipples and I felt the clench as they started to dribble. They were so sensitive now and my men seemed to know just what to do to make them leak. They felt pleasure I had noticed their attention.

Kein was fiddling with the jewelry to remove it. He loved the look, but he was getting hooked on my milk. He wanted to taste that strange, rich substance over and over again.

I was laid on my back as Kein attacked my nipples. It was sweet the way he cupped the breast and enjoyed the sticky liquid. He sucked until I was dry, which was fairly quick.

The oil was used as it had been at the cabin to slick the area between my breasts and Kein straddled my body. He loved to fuck my breasts, to see his staff move between the mounds of flesh.

Bane's large fingers fumbled to replaced their jewelry as Kein placed his staff between the orbs.

"Patience, Brother," Bane laughed as Kein swatted his hands away and replaced the second ring himself. "Ciara won't remove her breasts before you get to ride them."

Kein was in no mood for Bane's banter and ignored him. My breasts called to him and he wanted nothing more than for his Brothers to let him play.

Bane was in a mood to have fun. He sat at my head and watched Kein start to slide himself back and forth between my breasts. Reaching forward Bane pinched both nipples and then used his fingers to cover them.

"All gone Brother," he laughed, "as you feared."

Kein looked down into my eyes and smirked. He loved fighting with his larger Brother almost as much as he liked fucking me.

"I'll wait for you," I whispered.

They were off the bed in a flash. Kein was certainly smaller, but fast and vicious. I turned on my side to watch as the two of them wrestle in the middle of the floor.

Bane was struggling to keep up with Kein and struggling worse when he got hold of him. Kein was wearing a good portion of the oil and it made him slick and hard to grab onto. It was funny to watch.

Damien and Evan were greatly enjoying the show. They were yelling out helpful tips and betting on who would come out on top. This was a game they loved to play. The oil made the wrestling fun and different.

Christof laid behind me and kissed my neck as his Brothers wrestled. His hands drifted over my breasts down to cup my mons and play in the slick folds.

Kein made his demands known through the bond. He was next.

"Ciara is yours," Christof soothed, "I only wished to keep her ready while you played."

Christof was content behind me to watch his Brothers tussle.

He was also pleased about something else, but that was deeper and more hidden. Christof was pleased they did not refer to me as a slave in the bedroom and I was not required to call them Master. It was slow, but his Brothers were coming around to his way of thinking.

Slavery was wrong, in any form. If he had been bonded to them when they decided to go to the slave auction, he never would have allowed it. The sale of sentient beings was inappropriate and he had never understood the allure.

I turned to look at him and he smiled a sly smile at me. He'd never liked to treat me as a slave, but the push of the combined mind was strong. Fighting with them upset the balance, but subtle changes could be made.

I smiled at my friend. He was never my Master; Christof had always been my friend.

Hush, was the internal command. It would upset them if they knew what we were talking about.

Grabbing Christof's head I kissed him deeply. Kein bellowed and pinned Bane squarely in a choke hold.

"No more interference," he demanded of Bane

I shook myself out of my thoughts and cast sultry eyes on Kein. It was important not to concentrate on what Christof had been thinking. Instead I focused on the glistening man stalking me from across the room.

Kein was covered in sweat and oil, he looked dangerous and wild. I patted the bed in front of me and then reached for him.

"What do you want?" I asked him when he was closer.

On my back with his shaft sliding between my tits like he had been before he was interrupted. I grabbed the bottle of oil and poured several drops across my chest, rubbing it in.

Kein mounted my chest and started to move his shaft between the mountains of flesh.

"They are larger," he grunted pulling them around his shaft.

"Pregnancy," I answer him licking his tip every time it neared my lips.

My breasts were sensitive, but Kein was gentle. He knew what hurt me and what did not. The pressure he used was just enough to do what he wanted without causing pain.

I felt Kein's arousal and pleasure. Suddenly it made sense why they didn't mind watching each other every time. All they had to do was concentrate on their Brother and it was like they were having sex five times in a row.

Through the sexual haze I did note Damien was concerned. Kein was getting closer to cumming and he wanted to spill it all over my large chest. Their seed was sacred and they had been taught since childhood it must be deposited in a living vessel.

Feeling Damien's worry, I watched Kein closely. When he got to the very edge I struck. My hand pumped his shaft and I pulled him into my mouth. Damien would be happy if he finished here.

Much to my surprise Kein leaned forward and forced his cock into my throat. His hand wrapped in my hair pulling me painfully against him. I swallowed as his length choked me and hoped he'd finish quickly.

Christof finally forced Kein to back off so I could take a breath.

"No need to kill her is there, Brother?" Christof asked pushing Kein back.

"It had been too long," Kein moaned stretching out beside me and kissing my shoulder.

Kein would never harm me intentionally, but it had been too good to stop. The women never let him play like he wanted to. He had been craving me for a long time.

Evan leaned over all of us to intimately taste Kein as it lingered on me. Feeling the powerful bond pulse between the Brothers as he did that, I understood his incentive.

"So you are done finally?" Bane asked leaning over my face as Evan backed away. "Wouldn't want to fight you for a turn a second time, little Brother," he smirked at Kein.

Bane crawled behind me and rolled me over. I rose on my knees so my plump rear was in his view.

"This is larger also," he commented running his hands lovingly over the cheeks.

I was embarrassed. They weren't supposed to notice I had gotten fatter with the pregnancy.

Bane laughed and pressed his lips into the soft, round flesh. "I have never understood you, Ciara. There is more to enjoy. It is not a bad thing," he told me.

Fingers traced the tight puckered flesh of my anus. My mind was set on this matter. Despite their love of anal sex I still thought it was nasty and dirty. It was hard to hold those feelings with Bane so close.

The big man loved to feel my tight flesh close around him. It was exactly like being with the women, without the pain they liked to inflict. There was absolutely nothing he enjoyed more.

"We have made this feel good for you," he said dripping the cool oil down over me. "Stop resisting me and take the pleasure I offer," Bane demanded.

Bane started slowly with his fingers opening me with his touch. In an effort to distract me the other men ran their fingers everywhere else. Christof drove me to pleasurable distraction with his fingers on my clit. Very soon, I was begging Bane to fuck me.

The fat head of Bane's organ pressed against me and I groaned as he entered. He was right, from his perspective it was an amazing feeling. From my perspective, I felt like a pig being impaled on a spit two sizes too large. It was confusing.

"You are tighter, Ciara," Bane commented slowly stuffing more of his massive staff into me.

"It has been a long time," I moaned slowly adjusting.

"I think it is the preg-nan-cy," Christof commented, stroking my pendulous breasts. "Everything seems different."

He was right. The baby was already stuffing me from the inside out.

Bane moved slowly and soon had seated his entire length inside of me. As he withdrew, I hissed and moaned. I'd forgotten how good he could make this feel.

He rocked his hips slowly watching his staff disappear and reappear every time. The women never let them watch. I let him stroke his rod into my body, unlike the women, I didn't control the pace.

I moaned as he forced his whole rod into my tightness. The muscles rippled around him and he was the one groaning. He could have orgasmed then, but he wasn't ready to be done.

"Stop, Ciara," he ordered hoarsely holding himself still. "I want more. This will not end yet."

Grinning cheekily, I made an effort to tense my muscles around him rhythmically. A long stream of words escaped his lips. I smiled, understanding the cursing now.

"You like the control, do you Ciara?" Bane asked and I heard the evil plan in his mind. "Let's see how many times you can lose control."

Oiled fingers grasped at my clit and my nipples. Evan's mouth was over my ears licking and nipping. The force of their joined minds concentrated on my pleasure and it rocked me over the edge powerfully.

"A break, a moment," I begged Bane as I contracted around his thick shaft.

He laughed a low, coarse sound. "Lose control around me one more time, Ciara," he ordered.

"I can't," I moaned sinking toward the bed.

Bane refused to let my hips fall and held them up as he fucked me slowly, enjoying the sensations.

"Yes, you will," he said and he was right.

Christof was the last to take me. They lowered my limp, sated body over his cock and I groaned. He allowed me to ride him at my own pace until he poured into me.

"It is good we are together, again," he whispered into my ear as I lay draped across him.

"Yes, it is good," I breathed into his sweaty neck.

Evan tasted me all over once Christof had finished. He slipped his tongue all over my body. As he worked, I felt the bond strengthen and solidify in my mind.

Damien carried me to the bath and cleaned me up. His hands massaged my back and rubbed the soreness out of every part of me. It turned out I like the rubbing as much as he did, which made him grin.

"Come back to bed with us and rest," Master Damien said scooping me up and moving us back to the bed.

Like this afternoon I was placed under layers of warm blankets. The torches in the bedroom were extinguished and the still darkness surrounded us. My mens' breathing quickly evened out and I drifted into a well deserved sleep between Kein and Bane.

*******

We were deep in a cavern and there was pounding everywhere. This place was interesting to Christof, because the women thought it was important. Master Damien remembered it, but hadn't been that impressed with it. I was confused as the dream came into focus. Something in me battled against Master Damien's opinion. This was an important place and I wanted to know more about it.

"What is this?" I asked looking around at the rough, stone walls.

Christof and Master Damien were beside me suddenly.

"You choose the oddest things to dream of," Master Damien said looking around. He seemed slightly perturbed we had to be here of all places.

Christof took my hand and explained, "This is the place the women mine. Nu-reeh brought us here because I was so curious."

I looked up and a woman in front of us was using the barbed tips on her wings to pick away at the wall. She let out an excited yell a moment later and women swarmed around her.

She pulled out a large chunk of dull silvery metal. The round stones the men used as money were stuck over the outside of it and she picked them off tossing them to the ground.

The women passed the stone between each other and seemed pleased with it's size and purity. Nu-reeh became a part of the dream and she happily told Christof how much this ore would be worth. The aliens would pay well for this piece of rock.

We walked through the mines as they had with Nu-reeh. At the time Christof had asked all about the mining and Nu-reeh had answered him politely. Usually she didn't enjoy questions, but she loved her mines. She had encouraged him to ask anything he wanted to know.

"She doesn't speak of her ownership of us anymore, you know," Christof told me. "She refers to us as valuable servants. Each lunar cycle she makes a show of giving us a stack of the stones."

He was watching me intently, but I didn't know what to say.

"The other women here follow her lead. They refer to their men as servants, also. It was a very strange change," Master Damien finished as we looked over the mine.

"She wants you to be happy, I suppose," I said quietly.

Christof smiled and we were outside the mine now. Master Damien took a hand on one side and Christof held the other. Hand in hand we walked down a mountain path.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Evan's favorite spot. He wants to show it to you," Christof said releasing my hand.

We swam in the deep clear lake they had been talking about earlier. It was lovely and secluded. This spot was far too deep in the mountains for the men to usually come. The valley was also not frequented by the women. It was a private place my Masters loved to come.

"We always ask the General to let us search the area just beyond the ridge there," Master Evan pointed. "It's rocky and unpleasant. The General believed we were just the toughest Warriors, but we liked to look there and camp here at night."

"Perfect place to find game," Master Kein said pointing out the animals from their memories.

I dreamed of the lake all night. By morning I could have mapped the area from memory.

Evan was in my face when I woke up. He was wide awake and perky. I'd always despised the energy he exuded in the morning and he found my irritation funny.

"You have been asleep all night. Why do you wish to sleep more? What purpose would it serve?" he asked me jovially.

"Humans," I grumbled, "like to sleep in occasionally. It feels good. You should try it."

"Bah, boring, I'm tired of dreaming. I want to go do something," he said pulling me to the bathroom.

Master Evan was energetic in the morning. He was "bouncing off the walls" my mother would have said. He always had been, ever since he was a child, the rest of the family knew.

Master Kein would sometimes like to sleep later. However, Master Evan couldn't sleep past the time the moon set and the sun rose, even when they couldn't see those things. His nature woke them up.

I was pulled into the bathing room and Master Evan started the water.

"You bathed me last night," I told him sourly and he just grinned at me.

"Do you want a cold bath?" he asked happily. "The temperature of the water makes no difference to me. I have heard from my cousins it is an effective way to punish a bad slave, though."

No, I most certainly did not want a cold bath.

"I apologize, Master Evan," I said softly, stepping into the tub with him. "I would prefer a warm bath."

"Agree with me then," he demanded.

He pulled me close and I stared up into his eyes. For once, Evan wasn't smirking or teasing. He was waiting.

I felt the pressure of his mind. There was joy and excitement in his thoughts, he was eager to start another day. Relaxing, I let his thoughts guide mine. He was right, the new day could bring anything. I was glad to be awake.

I was cleaned, completely cleaned, including the morning enema.

"It is unnecessary," I grumbled laying across his lap, " and you don't even have a plug."

"Of course we do," Master Damien said entering and handing the device to Master Evan. "I took it out of you yesterday. I brought it with us when we left the containment room."

I was mortified. He had walked through the halls carrying my butt plug and I hadn't even noticed. It was awful to think the other men down here had seen it.

"You make no sense," Master Evan said pushing the fake phallus into me. "You wear this every day. Every Earth slave wears one. We have cleaned you countless times and yet you still resist it. We demand you stop with these feelings."

The plug was uncomfortable. It had been getting more uncomfortable as the pregnancy wore on. I already felt stuffed with the baby, having the plug made it that much worse. It took longer and longer for me to forget it was there.

Master Kein paced in the bathroom watching me as I stood up and tried to get used to the pressure. I tried to focus on what was going on around me to distract from the discomfort, but everyone was focused on my stretched and stuffed ass.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,671 Followers