A Slave to the Servants Ch. 24-1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,661 Followers

"You wanted to kill my tutors in the mountains," I argued shaking off their concern. "The only reason you didn't is because Nu-reeh demanded you not do it. She sucked the anger out of you. Don't you remember being murderous one moment and then having the sensation drain away a second later?"

No, they didn't remember any of that. They'd been angry, but then killing Runen had seemed like a waste of time. The decision had been theirs.

"You don't understand our code of honor, little Sister," Bane said stroking my back. "We were raised to believe man's life is sacred. The taking of that life is only allowed under certain circumstances. Runen and his family injured you, but they were much weaker than us. Killing them would not have been satisfying or honorable."

I was ready to snap. Here I was giving the biggest secret on the planet and they didn't believe me.

"Rue and his Brothers," I insisted, "don't you remember being furious with them and wanting to hurt them. Nu-reeh told you they had been punished already. At first you didn't care what she thought and just as quickly you agreed with her."

By the look on their faces, they didn't remember that at all. Christof started to tug me toward the cabin and I fought him.

"She admitted it to Hannah, ask her!" I pleaded.

The only response was the concern on their faces as I saw them contemplating this new problem.

"NO," I shouted, "think about it. Remember how you felt and how the feelings changed. She can control you when she wants to."

"Ciara," Damien soothed, "you are too worried and it has made you imagine things. We were told this could happen. The Healers have seen other humans that become quite frantic. Relax for us. We can help you with this."

I jerked against Christof hard and Evan leaned down and scooped me up. We started for the cabin and I struggled with him.

"The Administrators know." I said. "You all at least remember when they threatened you all they would 'Make you act the correct way' when they caught Evan and me in the woods? Didn't you wonder about that comment?"

Kein sighed behind me and he remembered the comment. He feared I had spoken to the Administrators that day without permission. He had worried the other men would demand punishment for me, which Damien's family would have refused. Now he understood why I spoke when I wasn't supposed to.

"This strange fascination has gone on a long time," Christof said sadly. "We should have paid more attention, Brothers."

They didn't believe me, instead they thought I was delusional. Damien and his Brothers recognized the illness. They'd seen it in Warriors who were forced to go too long without food and water. The confusion and strange beliefs would fade once they had access to what they needed. My family had never seen this in a healthy person. No one was sure what to do.

I did panic when I thought they might tell Nu-reeh, so I begged then not to do that. As a compromise I told them I would discuss with them whenever my 'delusion' struck. But, they didn't need to tell...

"She will kill me," I begged them. "Please, don't tell her."

We had made it back to the cabin and the men stood outside for a moment.

"If it gets worse," Damien warned, "you are to tell us. No more secrets about what you are thinking. I don't want to have to ask you these things to find out."

I nodded and promised to tell them. That seemed to satisfy Damien, but not Christof.

Inside the men drew a warm bath and we all stepped into it. Damien and Evan rubbed me in the water and Christof interrogated me. My friend wanted every thought in my head. We sat in the sunken tub talking until it cooled and then got out.

They tried to pull me to the bed to relax more and I refused. I kept insisting I wasn't crazy and I did not need to rest. In a way, they relented.

In front of the fire, Christof continued his questions as Kein plucked out relaxing melodies on a small stringed instrument. Evan held me and ran a brush soothingly through my hair. Bane and Damien pulled a meal together, quietly watching the interrogation. Christof's questions didn't end until the meal was ready.

The meal the men had made was quite good. I had the feeling I was the only one enjoying it, though. The men ate in silence focusing on an intense internal conversation.

I'd been very honest with Christof and nothing else I had said seemed off. They didn't understand why I had this one strange obsession. I wondered how long they'd consider the idea until something proved it to them.

Christof and I enjoyed the Earth fruit again after lunch. I told him how these things grew at home and he enjoyed the story. As we ate I told him about farms on Earth. He seemed to find it interesting.

We had sex again in the early evening. They excited me in the ways they were familiar with and it worked much better than this morning. I orgasmed only once, which they found odd, but after the fiasco earlier it was enough for me.

Just like this morning I was wiped off in the bed and instructed to stay put for a little while. Kein pulled a blanket over my naked body so I would be comfortable. The men redressed as I lay there. I napped listening to them puttering around in the main room. I woke to the clatter of talons.

Nu-reeh stood at the end of the bed when I opened my eyes. I yelped and fell off the pillows my hips were precariously balanced on.

"Stay still," she ordered gruffly.

Bane crawled beside me and situated my hips back into position. He stayed beside me and I drew comfort from his presence. My fingers sought his and I held his hand tightly. I felt safe and protected with him near.

"Did you enjoy the treats I left you, slave?" Nu-reeh purred.

Bane gripped my hand to stop me from answering. He looked over at Damien.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you," Damien answered for me.

"You did most of what I wanted this morning and I can be very benevolent when my orders are followed," she said stroking a hand down Damien's back.

Damien spoke calmly for the family. He thanked Nu-reeh and explained Christof and I had both enjoyed the treats. I had told Christof some stories about Earth and he had enjoyed that. Nu-reeh's gift had been well received.

I suddenly realized how massive Nu-reeh was, but this room seemed to fit her. Her wings nearly touched the ceiling, although they never brushed it. I had never paid attention to the size of the passageways. The rooms just seemed to flow together. This must be why. Nu-reeh was welcome in this space.

A clawed hand began to pull at the blanket I lay underneath. Bane stopped me from grabbing the flimsy cover. Soon I lay nude and lewdly splayed in front of her. My ass was propped up and it made closing my legs difficult. I blushed furiously as she visibly inspected the sticky area between my legs.

"A human cannot hold your seed the way our women can," she said sounding sour. "Even so, this human leaks more of your seed than she keeps. Can you do nothing to hold their essence more strongly?" she addressed me harshly.

I started to answer and Bane squeezed my hand and shook his head swiftly. Damien answered instead of me.

"The slave," he said calmly, "leaks her own fluid as well ours. Much of what you see is evidence of the slave's excitement, Mistress. The excitement eases our passage so we do not damage Ciara. The tunnel needs to be lubricated for us to use it without harming the body."

Nu-reeh made a harsh sound and dropped the blanket she had been holding on the floor. She turned and left commenting on my inefficient use of Damien's product. Nu-reeh and her Sisters were never so wasteful.

When the big woman left Damien and three of the Brothers went with her. Bane covered me hurriedly and kissed my forehead before following. They were gone for a while before I heard them come back inside.

Kein flopped on the bed and grinned at me. Nu-reeh was gone for the day so we were happy.

"Get up, good girl," he smiled, "we want to go outside and spar. Come with us."

The men cleaned me up, bundled me in several layers, and we went outside. The ground was bathed in moonlight. Bane and Damien took fighting positions and began to practice with one another. The other three men watched and commented.

Everyone took a turn battling the others. The activity seemed relaxing to them. It was certainly interesting to watch. They were all so fast and efficient in their moves. I commented how impressive they were.

The men practiced for a while and we retired inside. We played card games after dinner and talked casually. Things only got tense one time. Christof asked me if I was still worried about what had been bothering me before.

"Yes," I said sadly, "I'm sorry you don't believe me, but it's the truth."

Christof patted my hand as Kein stroked my back. They still thought I was having a delusion.

"I'm not crazy," I insisted. "You'll see it is the truth."

Christof smiled and pulled me toward the bed. It was time to sleep for now, we'd talk more tomorrow. Evan commented the rest may help drive this from my mind, I should get plenty of it.

There was no reason to argue with them, but I rolled my eyes involuntarily. One day they'd appreciate this knowledge, I hoped.

Our time at the cabin lasted five more days. There were times the horror of why we were here struck me. I was building a family I would never be permitted to know. The thoughts caused depression and I needed to be pulled out of it frequently.

When the depression happened the men always had something fun they'd take me to do. We took walks in the hills and swam in a small lake located a short transport ride away. My men took me with them when they hunted for supper. I even helped prepare it several times. That was fun and distracting.

The men had brought my sword and some mornings Bane trained me. When they were feeling rambunctious they'd play fight each other. During the times they did that I sat on the side and watched them. I tried to memorize the way the moves looked. While the training would never help me, my daughters would get something from it.

"I am curious," Christof said as we packed to go home on the sixth day. "How will the Healers know Ciara has conceived?"

Evan laughed and slapped him on the back. "What's to miss Brother? You remember the stomach, no one could miss that."

Damien agreed and I rolled my eyes. "The stomach takes several moons," I informed them. "They will probably test my body for...chemicals. The first thing I noticed was the nausea and vomiting. That started about thirty days in last time..." I mused.

Now I had their attention. They wanted to know what I meant about nausea. I told them I threw up every morning for at least a couple turns of the small moon, maybe longer. Damien was livid.

No one had told him the pregnancy would make me ill. He was furious that his Sister was being forced to be sick, especially for that length of time. This was not a weak family, we would fix this.

"Don't worry, Ciara," he told me, "I will find a way to stop your sickness. You will not be ill."

I laughed at him, which offended him. Stopping my morning sickness had been nearly impossible the last time. I couldn't imagine it would be better now.

Damien squared his shoulders and looked down into my face. "You will not be ill," he informed me firmly.

"It's not a choice," I sighed. "It just happens."

Damien looked down at me, unflinching in his resolve, "I will stop it from happening."

"You can't."

We stood staring at one another for a long moment before Bane spoke. "I side with Damien," he said finally.

Christof took my side and I realized they had turned this into a bet.

"Morning sickness just happens. Lots of Earth females get it," I stressed. "It is not a weakness you can fix."

Damien, Bane, Evan, and Kein disagreed. They could control my body and my reactions. This foolish belief I had would be dispelled soon.

"Much like other strange beliefs you hold," Evan said finishing throwing things up on the transport. "We must train you not to have these thoughts."

I tried to argue with them as we set out. No one believed me. They thought I had developed a delusion in reaction to stress.

"We fear for you," Christof said carefully. "If you continue to think these foolish things you may anger Nu-reeh. You have already paid for your prior mistakes. We do not wish you to continue to earn punishment."

My brows crinkled as I looked up at him. "What punishment?"

The men were silent for a moment before they answered. It was Damien who finally spoke.

"Nu-reeh did not wish to harm your flesh so close to your breeding cycle," he said. "Your refusal to willingly submit to her demands angered her. You were punished these last five days."

Unless they'd used vast amounts of calming cream and healing cream, I didn't remember any punishment. We'd had sex and spent time with one another. None of that had seemed designed to harm me.

"You are accustomed to punishment that is given," Bane informed me. "Punishment can also be denial of things you would enjoy."

That made less sense. The men were very generous during sex and I always enjoyed it. They'd ensured I had maximal pleasure every time.

"Had you behaved," Christof said, "Hannah would have been permitted to visit every day. You defied Nu-reeh and in response she kept your offspring from you."

I had to stifle the cry with my hand. Turning around abruptly I looked into the hills we were leaving.

"If you continue to act as you should, Nu-reeh will allow Hannah to visit with you," Damien calmly informed me.

It was a crushing blow. If I'd just done what I was supposed to I would have spent time with Hannah. This was a terrible loss.

"Does she know?" I asked softly watching the mountains get smaller behind us.

The men had no idea what Nu-reeh had told Hannah. They weren't even sure she'd been told anything. My daughter may or may not have been aware I was near the mountains. It was unlikely Nu-reeh had discussed my death wish with her, that would be pointless.

The ride back to the compound seemed to take forever. I couldn't believe I hadn't thought about Hannah when I was so close to the mountains. Honestly, I had been kept too busy. I suspected that had been intentional.

I made up my mind to be good, I would have to be. It was the only way I would be allowed to see my daughter. Nu-reeh had been accurate in pegging my weakness. I would do anything to spend time with my Hannah.

The compound was in a turmoil when we arrived back. The courtyard was crowded with men even at this late hour. Kein dipped our transport into a spot and we all stepped off.

Evan stripped me of my brown cover and laid it in a bag. Now that we were back home the men wanted me in my ornamentation. Even if it was the strange ornamentation of the mountains, it was still better than the brown. They hated the brown outfit.

Bane took bags off the transport and complained about walking them upstairs. He debated with Kein. They were just about decided that we should fly the transport up to unload. Suddenly several men burst into our midst and started to pummel Damien.

My family hadn't been looking to fight, but they were rarely taken off guard. Damien threw the men off of him and the battle started. Bane shoved me toward the wall before delivering a sharp uppercut to the man who attacked him.

I backed into the wall as the yelling throng surrounding the ten men. My family was quickly putting the younger men in their place, but it was a raucous sight. The yard was swelled to bursting with excited Warriors.

The General appeared in the yard and ordered the men to separate. In the commotion someone grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up. He started to carry me away and I panicked. Absolutely confused by what was happening I screamed for Damien and fought the man.

Somehow I managed to grab a short knife the man carried at his waist. I twisted and aimed the knife for his stomach. Just before I plunged the knife into him I recognized his voice and dropped the weapon. The yard had seen it, though. The silence was deafening.

"DAMIEN," the General roared sounding more tired and less irate, "get your slave."

I'd very nearly stabbed the General's Brother who continued to hold me in a crushing embrace. He looked down at me with annoyance. In deference to my mistake I went limp and pliant in his arms as he sat my feet on the ground.

Bane retrieved me and I wrapped trembling arms around his solid frame. My heart slowed as he stroked my back. Damien was talking to the General. Since the General was obviously not going to do anything interesting with me, the collective attention was back on the men.

Using my hair as a shield I watched the General talk to Damien and another Warrior. The other man was one that had attacked Damien. Apparently his name was Turk and he was livid.

"We are not weak men," Turk told the General. "Let us challenge Damien and his Brothers, we are willing to prove our worth."

"I do not mind you challenging Damien to a contest," the General said sharply. "Disrupting the compound by attacking a man unaware is not honorable. If you wish to test your strength, you must ask my permission."

Turk said a series of lines that sounded like a formal request to challenge another family to battle. Much to everyone's shock the General declined. Turk had angered him by attacking out of turn. Once the General felt Turk and his Brothers deserved a chance he would arrange a challenge.

"Get to your stations," the General addressed the yard sharply. "You are all late to your posts."

In a much quieter voice he told Damien to bring the family to his dwelling.

The crowd dispersed quickly and the yard was soon empty. We followed the General silently up the steps to his rooms. Once we were inside Christof and Kein inspected me thoroughly for damage.

"Did anyone touch it before my Brother stepped in?" the General asked staring at me.

Christof tilted my chin so I looked in his eyes. I shook my head 'no' one time.

"No, General, she is untouched," he said sounding relieved.

The General made a grunt and slapped his Brother on the shoulder. He complimented the man on getting to me quickly. Nu-reeh would have been furious if I had been damaged.

"General," Damien said politely, "may we inquire what has happened? There appear to be increased patrols."

The General motioned and we went into his sitting area. The men sat and I started to kneel on a pad next to Evan. He wouldn't let me and pulled me to sit on the seat next to him.

There was an intake of breath as Evan settled me beside him, but the General's family made no comment. Evan acted as though nothing was amiss and laid a hand over my knee. I knew the internal dialogue, I was family and family sat.

"Something is going on with the bandits," the General said staring at the fire. "They haven't been stealing from the traveling men, instead they take the men. The women have sent us notice of several families gone missing. Today they almost took Turk and his Brothers. They are embarrassed to have been nearly bested."

We sat quietly before Damien spoke again. He didn't understand why bandits would be taking men, trying to take Warriors made even less sense. He pressed the General for information, but there was nothing more to say. The General claimed the women had not told him what the bandits were doing with the men.

"The women don't stop them?" Christof said curiously.

"No," the General said simply, "apparently they cannot. From what we can gather, the women cannot find the bandits. It is a strange circumstance. I fear it will scare the shopkeepers. The men that travel will stop coming this way. It will upset the men."

The General's Brother addressed Damien. He told them that Damien and his Brothers were put on the patrols the next day. They should rest well tonight.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,661 Followers