A Slave to the Servants Ch. 24-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers

I remembered how supermodels had looked on Earth. The jaunty swing of their hips as they looked out over the crowds. Their eyes were even done up so it drew attention to them. That was considered beautiful on Earth.

The men sifted through my memories of Earth as we ate. I thought of every female I'd ever seen, from the most beautiful to the most hideous. We laughed and marveled over all the different ways a human woman could look.

Damien compared Earth females to women here. Something about the women on this planet called to him. Their feral nature was both dangerous and attractive. He craved contact with them.

"Not in a way I'd want to keep in my home, though," Kein muttered.

Paterian women were exciting, but they weren't like me. You'd be horrified to see Nu-reeh sleeping on your bed at home. Evan remembered my last pregnancy and all the times they had found me curled in their colors, fast asleep. Something about that picture made them all feel warm and cozy.

"You love me," I whispered.

They did. My family loved me. Everyone at the table understood what that meant and we all felt the same way.

It wasn't like hearing someone say 'I love you'. I felt the depth of their commitment to me. It was like nothing I'd felt before.

My shining eyes met each of theirs across the table. I was overcome with the feelings they had for me. Inadvertently, I started to choke up and tear.

That snapped Evan out of it. "If you vomit, it isn't morning sickness and it doesn't mean we lose," he warned me.

Bane and Kein agreed with him. This did not count and it wasn't the same thing.

"I will not vomit," I laughed taking a big swig of the fizzy drink they'd had prepared; it was oddly settling.

I focused on my stomach and didn't feel nauseated at all. They concentrated on me for a moment before they got back to eating. It would still be dishonorable to have me vomit my meal all over the floor.

"Told you the root would work," Kein said emptying his plate a second time.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers