A Slave Trainer Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave trainer gets in a shipment of slaves.
1.6k words
4.08
92.6k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry, the new shipment will be here soon." I say indifferently. Amber, my dark haired beauty, kneels in front of me. She unzips my jeans with her teeth and licks up the side of my cock, sending shivers of pleasure through me. She sucks the bulbous head into her mouth, burying her face in my crotch. I groan as my dick hits the back of her throat. She sucks my cock deeper, swallowing it. I can feel the muscles in her throat contracting around my thick member. There's a knock on my office door. "Come in." Amber's ass waves in the air. She preens for the newcomer.

"Master, the new slaves have arrived and are waiting your inspection." Titus is heavily muscled and unclothed except for his collar and chastity belt. All male slaves must wear them for fear they will breed the females. His eyes land on my pet's shaven pussy. I clear my throat, and his eyes snap back to my face, and then down, as is proper for one as low as he.

"I'll be there as soon as she's finished." Titus nods, bowing low, before walking out of my office. My attention returns to the woman sucking my dick. "Hurry it up, cunt. We have business to attend to." The woman quickens her pace, eliciting a moan from me. Her soft, well trained hands work me closer to orgasm, one gripping and stroking my shaft as her tongue swirls around my head, the other cupping my balls gently, massaging them expertly and coaxing out their spunk. She sucks harder until I'm spewing my load into her mouth. Amber pulls away, opening her mouth, showing me my cum, and swallowing. A small trail trickles down the corner of her mouth, and she licks it up. "Let's go look at our newest girls, pet."

"Yes, Master." Amber, clad in nothing but her collar, stands. I zip myself back into my jeans, watching as her tits and hips sway as she walks towards the door. She kneels, legs spread, until I clip her leash to her collar. She stands again, walking a few steps behind me on my left.

I'm a slave trainer and breeder, and a damn good one at that. I own eight stables, six for sex slaves and two for breeding. Each stable houses twenty slaves. Half of the stables are for the males; the other half for the females. The stables are three stories. The first story is for bathing, doctoring, teaching and the like. Slaves eat in their rooms. The slaves must be monitored while they bathe to ensure they don't pleasure themselves. The second and third floors are the slave quarters. There is one slave to a room, with eleven rooms on each floor. The two extra rooms are for the Handlers.

The Handler ensures the good behavior of my slaves. If a slave misbehaves, the Handler administrates the punishment. I am given reports each night after the slaves have been put to bed. The slave rooms are locked from the outside, with the Handler keeping the key to the doors. Slaves sleep in chastity belts, once they can be trusted not to touch themselves. Before then they wear the belts full time. I rely heavily on orgasm control and denial.

I primarily train sex slaves, but will, on request, train other types. A slave does not leave my estate without being fully trained and ready to serve. If a slave doesn't take to training, I sell them to Pleasure Houses. Pleasure Houses are not pleasant for a slave. They are tied up and fucked. A slave in a pleasure house is nothing more than an ass, a cunt, or a mouth. They are worked until they die. Pleasure House slaves never last long.

When a slave comes to me, she or he is a virgin, and will remain so until they are sold. If a slave has been exceptionally good, I will allow him or her to cum.

Amber is my pet slave. She was my first slave, and she has free roam of the estate. As a reward for her continual good behavior, I allow her to conduct the Naming Ceremony. She ranks over every other slave I own. She is my only personal sex slave, but I will partake of the merchandise on occasion.

Six female slaves stand in front of the stable block: Two blonds, one tall and leggy with large, high breasts, and the other short, with small, pert breasts. The tall one swallows hard as I walk past, her feet planted, while the short one shuffles around nervously, her eyes glued to the dirt beneath her. A short brunette with large breasts is next, followed by a set of identical twins with black hair and medium sized breasts. Finally, at the end of the line, stands an extremely short, dark red headed woman with large breasts. I can feel Amber's excitement as she squirms behind me. I wonder which one of the girls has set her off.

"My name is Benjamin, but you shall call me Master, or Sir, from here on out. You are here for one reason and one reason alone, and that is to become a sex slave. Your sole duty for the rest of your pathetic lives is to please others. Learn this lesson quickly. Your punishment will not be pleasant if you fail. The Naming Ceremony starts bright and early tomorrow. This is Slave Amber; she will be choosing your slave name. Your Handlers will inform you of all other necessary information. For now, you will receive your temporary slave collar and chastity belt. You will only be allowed to cum when I say so. Get used to it; this is your life now. You are no longer your own. Slave Tandy, Slave Brooke, you may proceed."

Each of my slaves has their permanent collar, a tag with their slave name, and a brand marking them as mine. Slave Tandy steps forward, reaching behind her for the temporary collars and chastity belts Slave Brooke holds. The dark red head whimpers as the chastity belt is placed on her, but accepts her collar without a sound. Slave Candy has to step in with the electric prod when the brunette starts to struggle, but quickly all is in order again. The twins and the blondes don't struggle a bit as the collar and belts are placed upon them.

"Handlers, you may take your slaves to the Stables now. I will see everyone in the morning." Amber is giddy, prancing around behind me as I lead her back to the house. There are sounds of leashes snapping to collars and protesting slaves. "Come along, pet, we have some work to do."

"Yes, Master. Master, may I request something?" My gut response is no, but my Amber never asks for anything, so I humor her.

"Yes, Cunt, you may." She squeals in excitement, bouncing around on the end of her leash, which does incredible things to her tits. "Settle down, Amber, and ask." She stops jumping immediately.

"Sir, may we keep the red haired one? She's like a little kitten, Master." Amber is preening at the thought of the girl. This shipment was bought to keep, but maybe I should let her sweat a bit.

"Why do you want to keep her, girl? You have all the slaves you can get your horny little hands on." Amber is now rubbing up against me, basically humping my leg. "Get inside, my pet." I hold the door open for her to prance inside. The door clicks behind us.

"She's like a little kitten, Master." The slave repeats herself breathlessly as I push her into the wall. My hands slide down her ass, slapping her cheeks roughly. She squeals, trying to jerk away from me. One hand wraps around her throat, holding her in place, as I continue slapping her ass.

"We shall see, pet, we shall see." I slide my hand to her sopping pussy. "You liked that, didn't you, whore?" I slide two fingers inside her, pumping in and out of her quickly before returning to spanking her ass. She cries out again and again. I continue to spank her until her ass is red and starting to bruise. I let her loose and she sobs against the wall.

"M-Master, what was that for?" My slave sobs. "Have I displeased you? I'm sorry I asked for the girl." She drops to her knees in front of me, legs spread wide. I can see her wince from her heels touching her tender ass. Her chin drops to her chest. Her position is perfect.

"I felt like it." I shrug, "You are mine, slave, I can do what I wish with you." I take her hand lifting her. Tears still run down her face as I carry her to my bedroom. I toss her onto the bed, forcefully spreading her legs. I sink my cock into her sopping pussy. "You're such a whore." I grunt, thrusting into her.

Her pussy tightens around my cock, gripping and milking my dick, begging it to release its seed. I lean down sucking a tight nipple into my mouth. I flick my tongue over the soft bud, latching my teeth around it. Amber arches up as I bite down on her nipple, the pleasure from her nipples registering in her pussy in the form of contractions, her warm, wet twat clenching around my rod. My cock swells, bursting into her tight cunt. I roll off the slave, "Get cleaned up and go to bed." I'm asleep before Amber closes the door behind her.