A Slave Trainer Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave inspections begin.
2k words
4.34
75.5k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to think everyone for their comments. They really made me think about Chapters Two and Three. Keep the comments coming; they really do help me to write. ;)

~~~

Chapter Two

There's a warm, wet mouth latched onto my dick. The throat squeezes around my shaft. I moan loudly, opening my eyes. Amber's head is bobbing over my dick. I lose myself in sensation for a moment before realizing what's transpiring. "What do you think you're doing, whore?" I growl. The slave flinches, letting my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Master, the Ceremony is in an hour. I thought you'd like to wake up this way." The slave stumbles over her words, bowing her head. "I'm sorry if I have displeased you, Sir."

"You've grown too big for your collar, slave. Am I going to have to restrict your privileges? Will I have to restrain you like a common sex whore?" The slave whimpers at my words. "We will discuss your punishment after the Ceremony. Now, go!" The slave darts out of the bedroom, the door closing quickly. I step into a steaming shower, quickly cleaning up. I dress in slacks and a nice shirt.

Amber is kneeling beside the bedroom door when I walk out. I clip a leash to her collar, pulling her behind me. I can hear her bare feet scrambling to keep up. The six newcomers, along with their Handlers, will be in the Hall. The Hall is a simple brick building housing the kitchens as well as several rooms used for meetings, ceremonies and a gym. I conduct any business with clients in the Hall. The Naming Ceremony will begin after I've inspected each girl. Amber's leash is unhooked. "Bring in the twins." Amber bows, retreating out the door.

Amber walks through the door leading the two girls by their leashes. She bows, kneeling before me. "Master, I have brought the two you requested." The girls stand, shifting their weight from side to side, bumping into each other. The twin on the left tries to cover herself, while the twin on the right squeezes her breasts closer together. Their bodies and faces look identical, thin and feminine. Their breasts, while not overly large, certainly aren't small. The slave on the right is shaven clean, while the slave on the left is trimmed neatly. That will have to be remedied. The slaves need to be identical in every way. I jot notes in their files. The files state they were sold by their families. I might keep them if they prove good enough. I could always use twins to breed.

"Take them away, pet, and bring in the blondes. Both of them, mind you." My slave bows again. If they wear clothes, the females curtsey, while the males continue to bow. What can I say? I'm old fashioned that way. The slave brings in the two blonds. The tall, leggy one has large, high breasts. I'll have to continue to work her chest muscles so they won't droop. I might sell this one. If she takes to the training, she'll fetch a high price on the market. Although, with those hips, she would be a perfect breeder. The short one, on the other hand, has small, perky breasts. She's a little too round in the stomach. She'll need to be worked hard. If this one doesn't take to training, then she will probably be sold to a Pleasure House. There's not much of a market for a sex slave with small tits, and I have no use for a breeder with small hips and tits. "The brunette next," Amber bows, leading the two girls out.

I hear a scream, and look up as Amber struggles through the door with the brunette. The brunette's back and ass are covered in red welts. My pet's eye appears to be bruising. "Come here, pet." She walks over to me, bows, and I pull her face close, inspecting her eye. "Did she do this to you, Amber?"

"Yes, Master." Amber presses in close as I trail my hand down her breasts to her slightly bruised ass. I stare at the brunette. Training will be hard for her, she won't be sold until she's submitting perfectly, but I certainly won't be keeping her.

"I will announce her punishment after the Naming Ceremony and you, my dear slave, will have the pleasure of performing the punishment." I kiss my pet's blackening eye. "Have Slave Candy get you some ice for your eye once the Ceremony has been completed." Amber bows, backing away. "Take her out, and bring in the last one." Amber leads the struggling slave out and sounds of the prod being used waft through the door as the red haired girl is led in. My Amber is a short 5'3", but she towers over this auburn haired slave. I glance at her file: eighteen and given up by her grandparents. Other than her tits and her size, there is nothing obviously special about her. I'll have to have her shaved as soon as the ceremony is over. I'll give her to my Amber when the girl is trained, or use her as a breeder. "Pet, it's time for the Naming Ceremony. Get this girl out with the rest of the slaves, and we shall proceed." Amber bows, and I can see a trail of juice just starting to drip down her leg from her pussy.

I take my time putting away my files. There's more scuffling and screams. I wait five more minutes, and then make my appearance. The brunette is covered in new welts from the prod and tears are running down her face. It's going to be fun to break that one. "It doesn't matter who you were in the past. Your families no longer want you. You are no one. Slave Amber will be giving you your slave name. You will answer to that and only that. Slave Amber, proceed."

Amber bows to me, "Yes, Master." She turns and says to the shy one, "Your name is Slave Calisto. Repeat it!" The girl trembles, stuttering over the name. She turns to the second twin. "Your name is Slave Crystal. Repeat it!" This girl squares her shoulders and says her new name proudly. The tall blonde is next, "Your name is Slave Alli. Repeat it!" The girl says her name softly, timidly. "Your name is Slave Andrea. Repeat it!" The short blonde whimpers out her new name.

"Your name is Slave Mallory. Repeat it!" My sweet pet snarls at the brunette. Mallory, how unfortunate a name, refuses to say anything. "Repeat it!" My Amber snaps again. When she doesn't respond, Slave Candy smacks her with the prod until she drops to her knees. The brunette glares up at my pet, spitting the name out. She's tugged to her feet once more. Amber moves to the red head. "Your name is Slave Cassie. Repeat it." Amber says gently to the little girl. The girl whispers her name meekly. Amber was right; she is like a little kitten. I might just give Cassie to her after all. Amber turns away from the slaves, bowing to me. "Master, the Slaves have received their names."

"Very good, my pet," Amber beams up at me as I continue. "Tomorrow your training will start. I will evaluate you once more, and your Handlers will be given your training regimen. I will be given daily reports on your behavior and progress. Failing to do as you're told or to cooperate will result in severe punishment. Slave Mallory will be issued such a punishment three nights from tonight for her willfully disobedient behavior. She will be given fifty strokes with the prod to be administered by Slave Amber. Sleep well girls, tomorrow will be even harder than today." I walk into my office, and shut the door. Amber will be getting her ice as the slaves leave. There is a knock on the door, "Come in."

Amber walks through the door, holding a pack of ice to her face. She bows low to me. "Master, may I ask a question?" I nod the affirmative, and she continues. "Have you thought more on keeping Slave Cassie?" I chuckle softly, waving her over to me. She dances lightly to me. I trail my hand down her body causing a soft purr to spill out her luscious lips. I set her on the desk, running my hand over her damp pussy.

"This girl really gets you going, doesn't she? Lean back." The slave does as I command, whimpering softly. "Look how wet she made you, slut." My eyes lock on the pussy in front of me. I can smell her desire as I lean in close, running my tongue over her slit. Her tangy juices flood my mouth. "You want to cum, don't you, cunt?" She merely whimpers breathlessly. "Answer me slave!"

The girl stumbles over her words, "Yes, Master. Please?" Her voice is breathy with need. I suck at her clit, scraping my tongue along the sensitive bud.

"Oh but, slave, we still have your punishment to discuss." Her face scrunches up. "I have the perfect punishment for you. Until your precious Cassie has earned her permanent collar you are not allowed to cum. If you're feeling any temptations whatsoever, you are to come to me, wake me if you have to, and I will deal with it. Do you understand?"

Amber whimpers, looking terrified. "Yes, Master, I understand." Her voice is soft and meek, like the good slave she is. She clings tight to the ice pack, clutching it to her eye. She fidgets on my desk. All my slaves are trained to cum on command. It's one of their last tests, to go a week without cumming, during which they are pushed to the limits. Then, when they're bought, to seal the deal, their new owner gets to make them cum before they even take the slave home, or they can make their slave wait.

I bury my face in her pussy again, mercilessly teasing her. "Let's go, pet. We have other things planned for today." I clip her leash to her collar, tugging her out of the Hall and back to the house. I toss Amber across the back of a couch. Her ass and pussy are exposed to the air. I start rubbing her pussy, shoving fingers into her sopping cunt. "Fucking slut, I hope it takes Cassie a year to be fully trained." She cries out loudly. I pull my fingers out of Amber's desperately pulsating cunt.

"Master, please, no? Please, I need you, Master." She begs, whimpering. Amber grinds down against the couch, her ass wiggling in the air. I reach up, grabbing her long, dark hair, and tug her off the couch. The slave's hands scrape at my wrist as I haul her into the bathroom. Each room in my house is set up for optimum use of sex slaves. I pull out an enema kit, watching Amber's eyes grow wide as I dump several liters of water into her. By the time I'm done, she's squirming uncomfortably.

"I know one of my slaves can hold that in. Don't disappoint me." I watch as Amber grinds her teeth, struggling to keep the water in. I tug my slut into a spare room. Ten minutes later, my pet is panting with the effort of keeping the water inside of her. "Hurry, and clean up." I laugh loudly as the slave waddles to the bathroom. She comes out minutes later. I toss her over the couch again, not bothering to lube up. I spread Amber's ass cheeks, pressing against her tight hole. I slip the bulbous head of my cock into her ass. Amber cries out as I thrust into her. The tight warmth of her ass gripping each inch of my shaft is almost too much. I fuck her ass until my cock spews into her. "Good night, cunt. Don't forget what I said." I walk out, set the alarms, and go to bed.