A Slave under Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understood," said Hailey. "Let's go, slaveboy."

The massive dancefloor in the centre of the club was already packed with sweaty bodies. The bass rumbled through me, making my cock cage vibrate with every beat. Hailey ordered us drinks and some extras, euphorics that would disinhibit us almost completely. I hadn't even thought to cover those in my slave contract, so I was hers to drug. We found seats and waited for the drugs to kick in while I knelt on the floor, licking up and down my owners' boots. They had me turned so everyone passing could see my dangling, caged cock and my tight round arsehole.

"Can we join you?" asked a trio of girls, two free and one slave, all looking about Eve and Hailey's age. Two curvy fair-skinned girls with blue and green hair, who owned a girl with pure white, flowing hair and a tiny body.

They sat down and got friendly with my mistresses, pairing off to kiss and stroke each other. Their slavegirl launched herself on top of me, her small frame belying real strength. She roughly shoved her tongue down my throat and started to grind her shaved, wet pussy against my cock cage. I looked over to Eve, anxious to know what to do. "Enjoy yourself, slaveboy! Cock cage: off. Why don't you and your little friend fuck?"

The euphorics hit me at the same moment my cock cage retracted and fell away from my body, letting my penis spring free for the second time that day. The white haired slavegirl was still writhing on top of me, and took me inside her without delay. Her pussy was so tight and wet. She flicked her hips skilfully, making me groan with passion, then started to bounce up and down on me, riding me for both our pleasure.

"I'm Kier. What's your ... ungh ... name, miss?"

"Tonight I'm just called slavegirl."

She found her rhythm, pinning my arms and bouncing up and down on me, her little pants of pleasure drowned out by the music.

"Tonight?"

"I'm here with Donna and Clarabelle ... I mean Mistress Donna and Mistress Clarabelle. Look at my belly!"

I did. No slave tattoo, no barcode.

"What happened?" I shouted.

"We take turns when we come here. One ... ungh ... club trip a month and ... oh! ... one day of slavery each every three months."

We fucked some more, Slavegirl riding me expertly while our owners made out on the couches and slid questing hands up each other's skirts. I guessed they must be really close friends to trust each other like that.

"You have questions?"

"Yes, miss! Are you actually their legal property?"

"Mmm hmm! We tried just pretending but ... oh your cock's so good ... it wasn't the same. I'm legally theirs until midday. What about you?"

"Oh!" I writhed in ecstasy as Slavegirl rode my cock. "I'm on a six-month contract, five and change left."

"No way! Now I've lost a bet. I thought you were on a much longer contract. You aren't telling fibs are you? Only bad slaves tell fibs, unless they've been ordered to."

"No fibs, miss, but ..." I trailed off.

"You can't imagine going back?"

"I guess not. I mean I can, but ... I don't know anymore. Before I met my mistresses I wanted to leave this world as soon as I could. But now ... it's open to debate."

"Oh slaveboy, that's wonderful for you. Men are so cute when they have their deep thoughts. Now, no more questions. Fuck me like a good boy."

Slavegirl was still straddling me, pinning my body against the hard floor. We went at it hard and passionate, the euphorics spinning my head around and making my skin flush and tingle. With our owners watching our little show, Slavegirl came just from fucking me, her slave pussy coating me with her wetness. I felt our bodies melt together as the euphorics swept away all my other cares, and we carried on fucking in time to the music.

Slavegirl had found just the way I liked it; giving me pleasure while putting me in my place. She flicked her hips and screwed down, and all at once I came inside her. With my arms pinned under her hands, the orgasm flooded all my senses and cascaded through my whole body. Every pulse of it peeled away another layer of inhibitions, leaving me in a primal state, where I flowed into her body.

Eve and Hailey had already had their orgasms by the time Slavegirl and I finished. Their faces were serene and they were locked in each other's embrace. Slavegirl peeled off and crawled back over to her friends, or rather her temporary owners. I crawled to Eve and she had me place my head in her lap and stroked my hair. The harness shifted and reminded me of my status. I picked up my cock cage from the floor and handed it to Eve, but she just shook her head and put it in her bag. I found out that night that a slave can be owned but sexually liberated.

"Slaveboy!" yelled Eve over the music, "come with us to the dancefloor."

"Yes, mistress!" I yelled back.

Eve grabbed my hard cock and led me, while Hailey put her hand on my bottom – her property – and brought up the rear. Both my mistresses were still wearing their leather dresses, while I went naked and collared, my boots my only clothing. The dancefloor heaved with bodies, slaves and free women, few at all fully dressed. To a pounding beat, Eve faced away from me and ground up and down my body. Hailey pushed me into her and started grinding against my back. I copied their movements, halting at first, then smoother and smoother.

They were excellent dancers, working together to make my body the centre of their erotic movements. I let go and went with it. Every pulse of the music brought me closer to them, until I was part of them and they were part of me. Eve turned to me and kissed me deeply, then took my shoulders and made me face Hailey. She kissed me too, while behind me Eve fondled my tight slaveboy arsehole.

That was how we danced, for how long I don't know. Undulating together, my hands finding my mistresses' pleasure centres beneath their clothes, then being flipped around. More dancing, more feeling our way across each other's bodies. Hailey took off her skirt and had a passing club slave take it back to our table. To my great surprise, Eve immediately did the same, so that my two owners were dancing in leather halter tops and leather boots, each still with their whips dangling from a hook in their top.

Eve put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. She thrust her pussy into my face in time with the music, and she danced at my front, using my tongue until she came, then spinning me round to eat out my other owner. Above my head, the two sisters kissed, savouring every pleasure the evening could bring them. Below them, I licked and flicked Hailey's clit, matching the rhythm of her hips, straining my neck to stay with her. She shuddered and came all over my face, pressing my head in between her pussy and Eve's.

"Slaveboy!" said Hailey over the music, "come with me." She led me by my leash to a dancing cage, one of many dotted around the club. She took one of the DNA locks in the cage and used it to lock my leash around the pole, then gave me a wicked smile. "Dance for us, you little slut. Show us how much you love being our bitch! Make it sexy."

I hesitated a moment but Eve and Hailey both yelled at me from the dancefloor to start, wolf whistling and cheering me on. I took the pole in my hands and tried to remember my slave training. I started dancing: grip, spin, thrust, flick the hips. Hailey laughed and clapped as I got going, and Eve just stood watching me, rapt. I tried flicking my hips more, making my cock and balls bounce each time. They loved that. Then I moved in close to the pole and rubbed up and down it, letting my erection ride along the cool metal.

The euphoric drugs we'd taken had done their work. Stripped of all inhibitions – and what right did I as a slave have to those – I was free to be the slutty dancer my owners wanted. I loved it. I undulated up and down the pole, getting right down low then right up high. Every time I got as low as I could go, I felt the tingle in my arsehole. I craved my mistresses' strapons, wanted them to impale me then and there. I danced on.

I tried some spins, haltingly at first, then with a fluid, hard motion that brought me right round the pole. I'd attracted a little crowd by then, including a club slave filming my performance. I started to mix everything together, spinning, standing, thrusting, rubbing. I turned away from my audience and put my arsehole onto the pole, arching my back and thrusting back towards them with the beat. They howled their applause.

The pole dancing went on and on. My energy was running out but I was having the time of my life. If my mistresses wanted a slut, they would get one. They had paid good money for me and I owed them that much. My arsehole tingled more and more as I danced like a good slave, grinding up and down the pole slowly now, letting my watchers savour every movement, just as I did too. Hailey saw I was tiring and showed me a rare mercy, coming back up into the cage and unlocking me.

She led me to our table and had me kneel and drink isotonic water, while she and Eve chatted with the club owner, who had come over to thank them for my performance. Something was said, so that Eve looked stricken and Hailey burst out laughing before sending the lithe black woman on her way with a hug and a kiss. Hailey lent down to me and spoke in my ear.

"She tried to buy you, my slutty little slaveboy. Evidently you're quite the dancer. Don't worry though, I'm not going to sell you. Eve would be too upset. Have you got some energy back?"

It took me a moment to process what had just happened, but I managed a reply, "Yes, mistress, thank you!"

"Good boy. Crawl over to that fucking bench and climb on."

The fucking bench locked me down as soon as I draped myself over it, then lowered itself to the perfect height for my mistresses. It shifted, spreading my shackled legs apart and opening me up to the intimate violation I was dying for. Where I could see, on the edge of the dancefloor, Eve shimmied into a strapon harness, with a thick jutting black cock as dark as her hair. Hailey's new strapon was rainbow coloured but equally large. Hailey walked up to my mouth and had me suck her finger while Eve disappeared behind me and lubed us up.

Eve evidently couldn't wait. Her cock took my breath away as she forced her way into me. My mind all but shut down as I tried to process the size of her new dildo, but she never hesitated and just started pounding me. There are moments in the life of a slave when your status really hits home. As Hailey started to rape my mouth, I suddenly knew just how much I needed this. I took her into my mouth gladly and sucked with everything I had. The tech in the strapon sent all its sensations into her clit, and she was so overcome with pleasure I was soon deepthroating every inch that she could ram into me.

Eve fucked and fucked, taking her little slut in exactly the way she knew I needed. I pressed my hips back, straining against the bonds of the fucking bench, eager to take more and more of her strapon. She obliged me, sensing just the right moment to push all the way inside me, holding me with both hands so she could keep the cock inside me. I was moaning and groaning, the sounds escaping around Hailey's rainbow strapon as she continued raping my mouth.

Eve slipped a hand down to my cock, tickling me with her nails then grasping my erection. She started masturbating me furiously, all while fucking me harder and harder. I heard her scream out an orgasm and felt her body shaking with the force of it, felt her slam the strapon home to eke out every last drop of it she could get. When she fucks me like this, Eve truly understands what it means to own me, and the knowledge sends her into an elemental state.

Eve kept masturbating me while she and Hailey spitroasted me like the bitch I was. Hailey managed to get off just from fucking my mouth, the euphorics helping her orgasm until she was dripping wet around the strapon harness. Hailey kept her cock in my mouth, leisurely thrusting it into my defenceless throat while her sister kept up her assault from behind. There I was, in the midst of the most debauched place I'd ever been to, powerless and helpless. Everything felt right. I came with both my mistresses inside me, spurting out great jets of cum onto Eve's hand and the floor below.

She stayed inside me while I came and came, letting my slave self take root with each ejaculation. I understood my own power – the power to serve and surrender, the power to give pleasure and comfort. I couldn't truly understand Eve's power as she was my superior, and only women can own slaves, but I trusted her to use it well. Her able hand kept me cumming a long time, a gift from owner to slave. When she finally stopped I was truly spent, slumping down into the fucking bench in exhaustion.

Eve moved to my front and dropped her strapon on the floor, where it started to self-clean. "Good boy, Kier. You took my cock so well."

"Thank you for fucking me, mistress. I was desperate for your strapons and so badly needed you to make me your slut."

"Such a good slave you are," she said, stroking my hair, "I've decided to fuck you like that every day, so long as you behave yourself. We have five months left together and I need you to feel me inside you as many times as you can."

"Thank you, mistress," I replied. "Thank you. Thank you."

She shushed me and let me down off the fucking bench, then had me crawl back over to our table, where Slavegirl and her owners re-joined us. All the girls took turns spanking Slavegirl, then they all took turns spanking me. Slavegirl spanked me especially hard, making me wince and flinch every time her pretty hand landed on my red, bruised bottom.

We kept going all night long, taking stimulants and energy drinks whenever tiredness crept over us, until it was well into the next day and there was little left we hadn't done. I'd been spanked, whipped and wanked, had danced for audiences, licked feet and kissed arses, taken strapons, and fucked slavegirls with my uncaged cock. Eve and Hailey now had three videos of me pole dancing, and they attracted some attention on the local nets.

We spilled out into the street, me on my leash and Eve and Hailey fully clothed again. Stumbling into the adjoining hotel rooms, we took hangover suppressants and fell into one of the girls' big beds, all together in a heap. I licked my mistresses to another orgasm each, helping them drift off into welcome sleep. I watched them a while until the tiredness came over me. Looking down at my cock – well, really it belonged to them – I realised they had never recaged me. I thought about what I should do, and like a good slave, I took the initiative and found my chastity cage, then slipped it on and locked it. Satisfied with myself, I crawled into bed behind Eve and put my arm around her, then sleep overtook me too.