A Slave under Contract Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tension drifted away too, my muscles letting go and my breath evening out. There was no pressure on me, no expectations beyond obedience. All I had to do was submit. Some time later, the slavegirl wriggled away from me and stood, so that I had to crane up my neck and peer up at her as she towered over me.

"Exceptional work, slaveboy. I've got to go lick the pussy of one my regulars, and then I'm doing a schoolgirl fantasy for another guest, but I'll see you later this evening. I guess I'd better chain you up again. Oh, your face, so sad. You don't want to be chained to the wall? No, well, I'll chain you over this bench so you can lie down. On your front, so your bottom's up in the air. You have the most fuckable arse, slaveboy. I'm sure someone will find it just delightful."

I was left alone for half an hour, until four slavegirls on a break walked in. One of them blindfolded me, and I have no idea which of them donned strapons and fucked me. It could even have been all of them in turn. All I know is that by the time they were done with me, my cock was raging against its imprisonment and I had been well and truly violated. The ache of a good hard fucking stayed with me long after they left to see to their duties, leaving me tied down to the bench.

I put my mind into a waiting state. Every time my thoughts tortured me with images of freedom, I answered them with images of Eve, and occasionally Hailey. The collar round my neck made me theirs and to serve them, I had to wait. And wait.

And wait.

A few hours later, a full shift of slavegirls and slaveboys came back from their labours and were locked in the holding area for safekeeping. Susie, the curvy slavegirl I'd serviced earlier was kind enough to let me out of the restraints and led me to a corner where we could relax together. I kissed and sucked her painted toes in thanks, then gave her another orgasm. She certainly got a lot of value out of my stay in the cells.

Other slaves brought our meal down -- simple but nourishing -- and we sat and talked. The other slaves told me the hotel demanded the highest standards from those it bought, and had sent them all for rigorous training before letting clients rent them. It had a profitable sideline in selling on the best of them before their contracts ended. Susie told me how two of her regulars were considering buying her -- she had a year and a half left on her contract. The hotel was busy negotiating with both, making each bid higher and higher to own the slavegirl's body. Just talking about being sold made Susie frisky enough to demand another orgasm from my tongue.

Our jailers appeared a couple of hours later, ordering us all to our feet, standing to attention like we had back in the enslavement centre training camp. They locked me into a sleeping cell with Susie, who curled her body up on the bed and beckoned me to drape my arms around her. I slept only fitfully, anxious for Hailey to return and collect me. Even if she chose some devious way to use me while her sister was away, I'd welcome the chance just to speak again.

It didn't come. The hours passed and more off-duty slavegirls had their use of me. I saw nothing of Susie that day, and nothing of Hailey either. She was supposed to collect me. I was hurt by her negligence, outraged at being left as the plaything of other slaves. More slavegirls laid into me with paddles and took my arse with their strapons, until I lay in an exhausted heap on the cold floor. We ate -- I was still silenced -- and I went to bed alone. Hailey didn't show up.

It was late the next evening when the jailers collected me, cuffing my hands behind my back and leading me by the leash up the stairs and back into the foyer. Eve stood waiting for me, her face lined with worry and her eyes sparkling with anger. She unmuted me as soon as the hotel returned control and stood facing me, eye to eye, until I remembered to drop to my knees.

"No, Kier, stand. I want you to stand. Don't crawl anymore, it's ... I don't want you that way. Stand tall and proud for me."

"Thank you for collecting me, mistress. I ... May I ...?"

"You want to know why no one collected you yesterday? So do I? Where the fuck is my sister and what the fuck is she doing? Owning a person isn't something you just pick up and put down like it's nothing. Fuck her."

I was shocked back into silence. I'd never seen Eve anywhere near this angry. I wanted to ask how her university interview had gone but decided to wait for a better time. With my leash in her hand, she swept us into the lift and we shot up to the top floor. When we entered Eve's room, the door into Hailey's was open, revealing Hailey and Susie, who she had rented out. Susie knelt on the floor while Hailey sat on the bed. Hailey seemed to be playing a game where she had Susie masturbate, then stop, then go again, then stop again. Tears of frustration ran down Susie's face.

Eve strode in and planted herself between the two of them. Hailey just rolled her eyes and waited for Eve to talk.

"You left him down there for an extra day. Why?"

"I had other things to do."

"Like what?"

"Like enjoying myself without him around."

"We had an agreement! You were going to collect him. You had to take sole responsibility for him for one day. One day! That was it. Why did you let us down like this?"

"Who's us? Me and you or you and him?"

"All three of us. We have responsibilities towards him. It's not all taking our pleasure. It cuts the other way too -- we can't just leave him when we're bored."

"I can. Actually. And anyway, you don't seem like you're getting bored of him anytime soon. Why don't you just keep him to yourself for a few days?"

"Because I want to share him with you. I want us to have that together. It matters to me that we share him."

"I think you're just saying that. I see it in your eyes, coveting him, wanting him all to yourself. Just have him for a few days. Now get out of my room."

"What?"

"You heard me. Leave and shut the door. I want some privacy for a change. Take the slaveboy with you. Go. Now."

Eve swept us out of the room, leaving poor Susie to suffer Hailey's whims. Hailey must have wanted the argument, else she'd have shut the adjoining door between her room and Eve's before we ever got back. Eve stood in shock for a while, then she breathed deeply, once, twice, three times. She turned her head to me, a glint in her eye, and smiled. She rushed me, holding me, kissing me, caressing me, unlocking my chastity cage and letting it fall to the ground.

"If I have to have you all to myself, I may as well enjoy it. I want you, Kier, inside me, the old-fashioned way. Get on the bed, on your back."

Uncaged, I was hard already, and obeyed without a thought. Eve straddled me and kissed me hard. Her hands wrapped around my wrists and pinned me to the bed. On that day, she was stronger than she had any right to be. Her intensity was infectious. I pushed back against her, straining to reach up and kiss her. She never yielded her grip, and we made each other strain, playing a new game without toys or restraints.

My chest and back ached as I tried to force myself up. Eve bore down on me, holding me fast, shifting her weight to counter my straining. I gave her what she needed -- the chance to master me without me holding back or letting her win. My strength gave out first against her sheer determination to best me. I sank back into the bed and she knew she'd won. The thrill of the victory rushed over her, making her hairs stand on end. She motioned me not to move my defeated arms and moved a hand down to my cock, then slid it inside her.

Chills ran up and down spine as we made love, owner and slave, woman and man. Eve set the pace, with long slow motions to savour my new, enlarged, penis. She never once let go of my wrists once I was inside her. She needed me to know who I belonged to while we indulged in this primal pleasure, and I needed to know it just as much. Her grip was painfully tight.

My mistress gasped every time she rode my cock, taking it in as deep as it could go. I moaned like the slaveboy I was, utterly uninhibited as I lay beneath her, blissed out and totally one with Eve. Every flick of her hips brought home to me how right it was to be her property. Every time she bit her lip or bounced her breasts up and down, I knew I was looking up at perfection. I was lucky to have ever been found by her, luckier still to melt together with her like this.

I don't remember thoughts after that, just feelings and images. Eve kissing me tenderly, then biting my lip. Eve increasing the pace. My balls aching to release. Her smile, her eyes, her scent. The sweat dripping off her and onto me. Her hair shading out the light as she bent low over me, and the feel of her breath on my face making me even harder.

We lay holding each other afterwards. I know we both came, but not when or how. It just happened, an elemental charge building and releasing, as natural as a storm. In the calm that followed, her nails traced lines up and down my chest, circling my nipples and then stroking my face. We felt every part of each other's bodies, with gentle caresses and then with a firmer touch.

Our strength renewed and she was on top of me again, and again, until the cool night air came in through the open window. We ate together in the room, anxious not to leave in case the perfect moment should finish before it had to. I don't think we spoke a single word to each other until the next morning, when I woke Eve by licking her clit. She opened her eyes and just said "No," then took me inside her again.

12