A Slave under Contract Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The headmistress ran Teacher's Pet through the basics, building her up into her full routine. The ponygirl danced around the ring, using her curvy hips and long legs to delight the crowd. Her dancing was sexual and confident. She was a show animal and it was clear she needed to be shown. Women in riding clothes with serious expressions watched her intently, sometimes taking notes and making videos. Mostly they just watched, nodding each time the ponygirl completed a set of movements.

Teacher's Pet made only two faults. She mistimed a direction change, almost losing balance, which was the first, and caught the eye of her trainer for reassurance, which was the second. The other new amateurs we saw all did well, but none could match Teacher's Pet. She danced with grace and fervour. I could tell she believed in what she was doing, that she was committed to it and feared nothing about it. It was as if I'd never really seen her before until that day.

Eve was absorbed in the routines and once I was sure her attention was completely taken, I let myself get absorbed too. Her arm found its way around my waist and rested on my hip -- steady, light fingers on my skin. After each ponygirl completed her routine, they were taken to a hitching post and kept there. The headmistress allowed a group of equestrian women to gather round and inspect Teacher's Pet. She whinnied softly as their hands assessed her. The women were sizing each other up at the same time -- trying to see how each other would bid.

She won the best amateur rosette to a thunderous round of applause, and stood proud on the podium while it was pinned to her breast. The headmistress rewarded her with an orgasm, swift and strong from a huge vibrator. Teacher's Pet stood to receive it, showing every sign of enjoying the attention from hundreds of eyes that watched as she came, neighing while humping the sex toy. It hit me then that I was just as uninhibited now as she was. I didn't even notice my nudity anymore.

The headmistress led a crowd of us to the market area, where she pulled the ponygirl down by her reins and whispered something in her ear. Teacher's Pet stamped once in protest but the headmistress's crop stung her bare bottom and the helpless ponygirl relented. She was put up onto a stage, with her mitted hands chained to her collar. The auctioneer paraded her round, making Teacher's Pet lift her legs and spin, showing off her balance and grace.

"This is ponygirl lot number fifty seven, with nine months left to run on her contract of slavery. Her full terms and conditions have been uploaded to your pads, ladies. This fine ponygirl is nineteen years of age, and has been enslaved for three months. She is a voluntary ponygirl and has lived in a stable for her full length of service so far. Ladies, what a beauty she is. What poise. What passion. What trainer wouldn't want to own her? Registered pony professionals bidding only, please. I won't let this one go to an amateur. Who will start me at 70,000?"

A hand went up.

"70,000! Who will- 71! 72! 73!"

Teacher's Pet started to tremble as her price climbed higher. It's a strange thing to be sold, stranger still to be auctioned. The first time I'd met her, I'd had her pegged as a slave for life. The equestrians here had the same impression -- her price was climbing far too high for nine months of slavery. Each of them was willing to bet they could get her to extend, again and again, until finally she would be a ponygirl forever.

Eve's eyes bore into Teacher's Pet and I tried to imagine what my owner might be thinking. She seemed happy to see what was happening -- perhaps she knew this was the life the ponygirl really needed. I took heart from the sight of Eve in good spirits, and, turning to me, she met my eyes and kissed me softly. With our arms around each other, we watched as Teacher's Pet's price rose and rose.

"120,000. Going once, going twice, going three times! Sold! A new record for an amateur, ladies, and isn't she worth it? Will the former owner please present to transfer ownership? Thank you!"

"You can keep the gear," said the headmistress to the trainer who now owned Teacher's Pet, "But do me a favour and change the name? It was a rather cruel whim of mine and she deserves something better."

The ponygirl's new owner nodded, then led her new property away to a horse trailer, where she trained her up with two other new purchases -- one male and one female. Their legs were hobbled on chains and their arms secured in tight binders behind their backs. We watched them drive away and the spell of calm broke.

Eve took me away from the meet and summoned an aircar to ferry us back to the cottage. As we flew, I tried to massage away the tightness in her muscles, but she was in far too much distress for such a simple solution. When we got to the cottage, there was a short note from Hailey, instructing Eve to return to their home in the country the next day -- but not until then. Eve ate little and had no appetite for anything else I could give her, so I bathed her and slept beside her in the bed, watching over her until she finally drifted to sleep in the early morning light.

Chapter 7

The next afternoon, we flew back to my mistresses' family home. Eve kept trying to get in touch with Hailey but she refused every call and blocked every message, until finally Eve gave up and did her best to wait. Eve had muted me and I could do nothing to ease her tension, so I simply sat and waited, taking care not to close my legs or do anything else that would risk a punishment. I didn't want to be the one she took it out on.

The car landed on the long drive leading up to the family manor, and the slave butler Hector greeted us cordially, dropping to kiss Eve's boots. His slave-wife was inside the house somewhere, and Galahad -- the girls' slave-father -- was nowhere to be seen. We walked briskly up the drive and Eve immediately sought out her mother. I'd assumed they'd shackle me to the wall again, but after a few minutes I was brought through into one of the sitting rooms, decorated out in golds and reds. Galahad was in the corner, confined in a gilded cage, and Hailey sat with her mother on one of the sofas.

"What's the matter? Hailey, now that Eve's here, will you finally tell me?" asked their mother, Delilah.

Hailey launched straight in, "You told us we had to share the slave properly to be seen as responsible enough for you to train us. So we can take over the business one day. Yes?"

"That's right. I need to know you can look beyond yourselves so you can take over. It can never be 'me, me, me' when you own a business, and the same goes for owning a slave."

"Yes, mother, I know how to own a slave. But I can't own this one."

"Maybe you're just not ready yet," said Delilah, "it can take years to mature far enough to take on the kind of responsibility I'm offering."

Hailey heaved a sigh of frustration, "I'm not saying this because I'm not ready, I'm saying this because you told us to look beyond ourselves. Eve, do we own this male equally?"

"Yes, of course," said Eve.

"Except we don't. It hurts you every time I have a turn with him. I can see it in your eyes, in the way you tell me off for punishing him."

Eve stayed silent and tight lipped for a long moment, mulling her response and testing the truth in Hailey's words. She nodded, once.

"I ... It's harder and harder to share him with you. I'm so sorry, I'll try to be less selfish."

"Nonsense," said Hailey, "It's not selfishness. You've fallen for him. And I want you to have him. I'm ceding my 50% stake in his contract to you as of this moment, free of charge of course. I can't bear to keep you apart from him and I can't bear to see you hurt every time I use him how I want to. Do you accept?"

Eve burst into tears and rushed over to Hailey, hugging her tight. She accepted without hesitation and signed the papers right then and there. Then all three women turned to me.

"What do you think, slave?" asked Delilah.

I motioned to my collar. No one had unmuted me. Eve did so and I cleared my throat, letting my vocal cords warm up again. I looked Eve in the eyes.

"I'm in love with you, mistress."

Eve rushed to me and fell to her knees. "I'm in love with you too, Kier. I fell for you almost straight away, and I can't imagine what I'll do without you. You only have three months left with me, it's not enough time."

"No it's not, mistress..." I hesitated, but not for long. It was now or never, there would never be a better moment. "Eve, will you take me as your slave-husband, to own me forever?"

"I will, Kier! Oh, yes, yes, yes, I will!"

Delilah let Galahad out of his cage and we all sat around (the slaves among us knelt on the floor) and drank together to celebrate. Hailey immediately started to plan the wedding, which Eve seemed more than happy to allow. I'd never felt more at peace than I did in those moments. After a while, Eve took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

She took off my cock cage and then had me get up on the bed. Donning her black strapon, she climbed on top of me and started planting kisses all over my body. She didn't need to tie me down and I didn't ask her to; I just lay holding and stroking her body while she kissed me all over. Every kiss was a revelation -- a gift from my wife-owner-to-be, total acceptance. We were going to be one with each other. Perhaps we already were.

She lubed up the strapon and let it penetrate me gently, drawing a soft moan from both of us the moment it went in. There was a charge between us, a live connection that grew stronger by the second. I held her close and she fucked me with sweet passion, savouring every stroke of the cock as it made me hers.

Each thrust opened me up. My heart was light and my head spun -- I was going to belong to this woman, and her alone, for the rest of my life. The reality was hitting home for Eve too. She looked into my eyes and smiled her beautiful smile, then grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed. The dominance in her took over, and now she drove the strapon home with greater force. I lifted my legs in the air, wanting so much to show her my absolute submission.

"Mine forever," she whispered in my ear.

"Yes, mistress!" I whispered back.

"I'm so glad I met you."

"And I you! I'm so glad you bought me."

"I'll be the last person who ever buys you."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, mistress."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, mistress, and only you."

"What rights will you have in our marriage?"

"Only those you grant me, mistress."

"Whose orders will you swear to follow?"

"Oh, oh goddess, mistress, that's good... Oh, only your orders mistress."

"That's right. Now be quiet and take my strapon like a good boy."

We made love all through the day and into the night, stopping only to hold each other and catch our breath. Eve sat on my face, fucked me with strapons, had me lick every inch of her body and made me masturbate at her feet then clean up every drop of cum. As night drew in we finally ran out of energy and she took us downstairs for a meal, then I bathed her before we went to bed. I slept in her bed, chained by my collar to the bedpost, and held her in my arms.

The day of the wedding raced around and in no time at all, I was waiting outside the local chapel of Matriarchy, while Delilah held me on a gilded leash. I wore nothing except a white garter around my thigh and a white harness around my chest, kneeling on the ground as the guests arrived. They greeted Delilah, not me. All adults, I noticed -- it would have to be for the kind of ceremony we were going to have.

A week before I'd been for a full psychological assessment and been forced to take a cooling off period without Eve to reflect on what I was committing to. My mind never wavered from my goal. I waited like Alfred had taught me, serving my owner through the act of doing nothing. I made my commitment to become Eve's slave for life, writing it out and speaking the words into a digital recorder several times a day. All slave-husbands and slave-wives have to go through this process, so the authorities can be sure we're not being coerced. I'd never been more certain of anything, and they duly accepted my complete surrender.

Outside the chapel, we waited for the music to start, our cue to enter. Delilah led me down the aisle as I crawled behind her, slow and graceful like we'd practised. I was so grateful to her for giving me away, and for accepting me so readily into her household. Hailey sat in the front row holding her new slavegirl's leash -- a petite little redhead she'd bought on a three-month contract. She'd taken her name away and simply called her Slavegirl. I noticed her sitting a little uncomfortably -- Hailey loved to spank her and the girl seemed to crave it. They were a good match.

My beautiful mistress Eve stood beneath the stained-glass window, all dressed in white leather, with a white bridal strapon jutting out from the folds of her dress. At her side hung a white flogger, and in her hand she held the golden collar that I would wear for the rest of my life. To one side was a brazier, with a branding iron stuck into the coals. I trembled at the sight of it, but I wouldn't back out, not for anything in the world.

Delilah handed my leash to Eve and took her place in the front row, taking up Galahad's leash in turn. I knelt on all-fours, letting my owned cock and balls hang down in their cage for all to see. Over those few months, Eve had stripped bare my soul, letting the slave inside come out. To think I wasted all those years burying it -- but Eve had saved me from a lifetime of misery.

Eve's family and friends gave a few readings -- love poems and screeds about commitment, ownership, servitude and the superiority of the female. We still have copies of each around the house where we live together. When the readings were done -- Hailey's was particularly eye-opening -- the priestess clapped her hands and the crowd went quiet.

"Friends, mistresses, slaves. We are gathered to witness the joining of Eve and her slave Kier in marriage and ownership. An owner-wife will today accept the total submission and devotion of a slave-husband. Theirs will be a lifelong union, a commitment to care for and love each other for all their days. Mistress Eve, do you accept this slave's surrender?"

"I accept."

"Do you accept this slave's love?"

"I accept."

"Do you accept this slave's needs?"

"I accept."

"Do you accept the need to discipline and train this slave?"

"I accept."

"Do you commit to take no other slave-husband than this one?"

"I commit."

"Do you take this slave to be your slave-husband, from now until forever?"

"I do."

The priestess struck off my old collar and Eve knelt down to me, guiding the gold one into place. It fused around my neck, unbreakable, and a rush of warmth ran through me. The crowd erupted in applause and Eve accepted it gratefully. I had consented to the wedding in advance -- slaves don't speak at such ceremonies. We are taken as property, to be cherished and loved, but still property. It is simply not my place as a slave to speak when my superiors have told me not to. Eve gripped my leash tight, moving me close to her, waiting for the priestess to start the taking ceremony.

"Slave Kier, you may now kiss your wife's boots."

Eve wore boots of gleaming white patent leather. I showered them with slave kisses, debasing myself in front of the absolute authority she now had over me. My cock was already rock hard, trying desperately to escape from its prison. Not yet, though. I hadn't cum in two weeks and had a little longer to wait yet.

"Slave Kier, you may now suck your mistress's strapon."

I took the white bridal strapon in my mouth and made a great effort to pleasure my wife. The strapon was connected to her by its filaments and pulse unit, so I knew she could feel everything I did for her. I sucked and licked at the symbol of her power, and she put her white-gloved hands on my hand and pulled me in close, forcing the cock to the back of my throat.

"Mistress Eve, you may now fuck your slave."

Eve pushed me onto my back and had me out of the cock cage faster than she ever had before. She shackled my hands to rings sunk into the ground and I accepted the helplessness -- this was my life now. Calmly, she lubed up the bridal strapon and knelt down on the cool stone floor, then slipped it into me. Eve sighed with lust and was soon lost in the throes of ecstasy.

She made me her property again in front of everyone she knew, violating me relentlessly with animal vigour. I felt like I'd been split open and displayed for the first time. I felt new, like I'd been reborn in that moment of surrender. Peace came over me, then lust, then peace, back and forth. My mind switched off and I merged together with Eve, my wife, my owner, as she made love to me.

Eve came hard, sailing over the edge on the winds of her dominance. The crowd gave its applause once more, then went back to watching in rapt attention while Eve used the strapon and her hand to bring me off. My cum flew up in great jets, drawing appreciative laughter from the crowd. Eve took a little in her hand and fed it to me, then licked it up off her own fingers. We were almost done. She drew the strapon out of me -- I already missed its presence -- and let it fall to the floor, then looked at the priestess, who nodded.

"Mistress Eve, you may now brand your slave."

Eve brought me up onto a cast-iron branding bench, shackling me down and immobilising my torso with thick leather straps. I was facing away from the audience, so they could clearly see the part of my bottom that Eve would sink the iron into. The design was her family's symbol, with her name beneath it. I was afraid of the pain to come, trying to convince myself to accept it as a gift from my owner. Galahad had warned me it would be the worst pain I'd ever felt, but only for a few seconds.

"Get ready, Kier," said Eve from behind me. "Take a deep breath and bite down on the leather the priestess gives you."

I clamped down on it and Eve waited a moment. I couldn't see anything -- I knew to face forward and not look back, to trust her to get it right. The pain hit me like searing heat, etching its way through my flesh and into my mind. I screamed and bucked against the thick restraints as my owner stamped me with the brand, making me hers forever. Eve held it against my buttock for several long seconds, getting the brand nice and even, then finally withdrew it. The crowd rose to its feet and clapped us out of the church. I was glad to crawl on all-fours -- I don't think I could have walked.

**********

Eve started a university degree not long after, and I joined her there as her husband and servant. I learnt to worship all her new friends, and occasionally got to fuck them or their slavegirls when they were feeling generous. On warm evenings, Eve would spank me on the wide lawns while she and her friends chatted away; on cold nights we made love indoors. After four years of hard study, Eve graduated with an incredible degree and took her place at the head of her mother's company, learning the ins and outs of the business world while I knelt at her side.

We make time for each other every night. Eve likes to spank me out on the balcony of her penthouse apartment, for all the world to see, while I thank her for owning me. She's a very fair mistress -- she doesn't spank me too hard, and I even get one orgasm for every five I give her. I gave up everything else I could ever have done for her and she makes it worth it, every day.

I've never worn clothes since we were married, bar my harness and the occasional pair of hotpants, and I have only the name and the brand she has given me. Even the collar around my neck belongs to her. I've forgotten what my body felt like without it.