A Slave under Contract Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we pass free males in the street, I don't envy them. They're lost souls, pretending to be free in a world that would gladly accept their complete surrender in return for a life of security and contentment. Why keep your right to self-determination when someone infinitely superior could determine for you? Why try to carve out a place in a world that doesn't suit you, when a better place is there for the taking?

My place is beside Eve, helping to entertain her clients with dancing or sex, whichever they prefer, and advising her on their character -- I'm never wrong. I train the company's ever-changing roster of male pleasure slaves, adventurous young slaveboys on short contracts who help the workers and executives relax. A select few I put forward to serve our visiting clients -- only those whose slaveboy eyes speak deeply to me of their submissive hearts. I'm never wrong about them either -- they all go on to wear permanent gold collars like mine.

Our marriage is strong and I expect it to go the distance, til death do us part. If Eve dies first, I will remain a slave -- my new status is permanent. Eve's will makes provision for me to be sold at auction, with the proceeds going to charity, but we're in good health and I don't worry about what lies ahead. What comes, comes. My life is service, my sole purpose to be faithful to my owner and love her with all my heart, just as she loves me. Every morning worshipping my wife-mistress is a blessing, and every night in her bed is a feast of passion.

THE END