A SlaveGirl's Recounting for Her Master

Story Info
A new slave gets a visit from a dominant man.
2.2k words
4.41
19.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

After several months of editing on Literotica, this is my first attempt at my own story. If it gets good feedback, you will all be treated to more of the on-going tales between these "based on reality" characters.

Special thanks to my Master and muse LunarSirius. I have learned much about writing from him, and he was instrumental in helping me turn this from a simple fantasy into a full story for you to hopefully enjoy.

Contains elements of BDSM, but nothing too severe. I welcome constructive criticism and compliments, but haters please just walk away.

I leaned up against the cool steel of the railing, looking across the river at the Statue of Liberty. It's dark outside and late enough that most people have gone in. The view is beautiful and I'm enchanted; Ellis Island, Governor's Island, so much history is in front of me. I use the beauty and history to try and purge you from my mind.

I've been your slave for two months now. I knew that long distance relationships were hard, but long distance dom/sub relationships are next to impossible. Every morning I send you an email professing my devotion to your service. Every morning you send me reply encouraging me to do more, be better and try harder.

It's been that way almost from that first cold-call email you sent me. You guessed my email address from my screen name and demanded that I serve you. I'd chosen the screen name on a lark. I'm not really a submissive type; I'm a successful professional. I have a career. People count on me to be strong, make decisions, be a leader. I'm certainly not a slave. Yet here I am, pathetically wondering if your two days of email silence is a punishment for something I've done. I've sent my daily morning emails, and each have received no response. I am going crazy with fear that I've lost you for some unknown reason.

Sometimes you punish me with a self-inflicted spanking or humiliating task that I perform collared in full view of people that I might see the next day in my professional outfit and perfect makeup. I do what you request. I send you pictures of my cherry-red ass and my collared face in public places. I try to be your good girl, but you make it so hard. I feel like I'm always failing.

I hold the cool metal of the railing as the only image I have of you floods my mind's eye. Your warm brown eyes make me want to serve you. They make me want to drop to my knees and show you what a good girl I can be. I imagine myself unzipping your pants and freeing your hard cock. I look up into your encouraging eyes as I slide your penis into my mouth. You grab my hair in your fists and drive your cock hard down my throat.

I stop. This daydream is exactly what I shouldn't be thinking about. I need to purge you from my mind, not embrace your hold on me. I look over across the river into New Jersey and then down to Staten Island. I begin to briskly walk, symbolically walking away from you.

I'm wearing a black stretchy knee-length skirt and a light blue tank top with no bra, just a tighter tank top underneath to keep me from bouncing too much. My breasts are not small but not huge, and I like being free from the confines of a bra. I walk for a few hundred feet then stop again to take in the beauty of the view.

I sense someone walking up behind me. I feel hands covering my eyes and hear a whisper in my ear, "Guess who?"

Of course, I've never heard you speak before, so I'm a bit confused and anxious at first. But when I hear the commanding tone of your voice, I just know that it can be only you, and it explains everything. I haven't heard from you because you've been travelling to surprise me.

A smile breaks across my face and I try to turn to greet you, excitement welling up inside me.

You grab my shoulders and keep me from turning. I try to crane my neck around to look at you, but I can't quite see you as you duck and turn away. It's too dark for me to see much anyway, and I tense up for a bit. Then your lips meet my right ear and whisper, "Just relax..."

I do. The timber of your voice soothes me and I lean back into you a bit. My butt immediately feels the hard rod in your pants, and strangely this makes me calm. Sexually excited, but no longer jumpy and nervous.

Your arms encircle me and we both lean forward a bit, supported by the railing. You whisper in my ear again, "Have you been a good girl?" I nod. "Are you ready to be MY good girl?" I nod, too aware my voice would probably come out as a squeak, I'm so breathless. Of course you remember what I've said in our communication--calling me a 'good girl' is one of my hot buttons.

Your lips sear into the flesh on the back of my neck.

Oh, how I've been craving this.

Your hands move from my shoulders down to my arms, then rub their way up and around to my chest, slowly, agonizingly feeling my breasts over my top, just rubbing slowly, letting the tingling sink deep into my flesh. Your lips nibble on my ear and kiss softly behind it, once, twice. I'm moaning softly, and I can feel the desire running like a current through your body.

Then suddenly things turn. You grab my left hand and bring it behind me, and place it on your package, still hidden behind your shorts. You use one hand to pull down the elastic and slip my hand inside to feel your hardness. I immediately grab it and start lightly stroking you. I'm slowly feeling this cock I've been dreaming of for months, trying to gauge its size and imagining how it will feel splitting me open.

You growl, "Harder, slut."

Of course I obey and move my hand quickly over the hardest dick I have ever felt. After a few minutes, you stop me, as you want to hold out as long as possible. Out of nowhere, your other hand produces a couple of lengths of hemp rope and before I realize it, my right hand is lashed to the railing and my left hand is being held in place for the same treatment.

I try to look at you as you are doing this, but all I can see is your earlobe, as you are wearing a dark baseball cap low over your eyes, probably so I wouldn't recognize you if I turned before you got to me. You are focused on your task, bent over to make sure the knots are secure.

Once my arms are secured I feel your foot kick my right leg out and you lean down and tie it to the bottom of the rail and then the same with my left. My skirt has ridden up a bit so the bottom of my ass is feeling the night air and my eyes are closed, just melting into the sensations.

You step back to admire your handiwork and for a second I think you're leaving. I jump a bit and open my eyes wide, freaking out, looking around to see if anyone can see. I'm not sure if I want someone to be here or not. I really don't want to be seen like this, but if you leave, who will help untie me?

You chuckle a bit and say in that calm voice, "Don't worry slut, I'm not going anywhere until I'm done."

I immediately calm down a bit, though still extremely excited at being tied up in public. It's dawning on me how I must look, splayed open to any passersby who might decide on a late night walk.

Your hands move in and I feel them sliding my skirt up my hips, slowly revealing my full ass to your gaze. My eyes are closed again, imagining your view. I have on pink lacy panties that cling to my generous ass, and I know it looks strong and voluptuous. You let a small groan escape your throat and I can tell you are drinking in the visual. You've seen a couple of pictures I've sent of its curvy form, red from the spanking of one of your punishments, but this is your first time seeing it in full glory.

There's enough room for me to bend down a bit, so that my ass moves back toward you and I wiggle it a little. This draws your ire and you growl, "Only bad girls tempt their masters, you need a little spanking, don't you?"

All I can do is nod, and you reach down and rip off my panties in one strong motion, revealing my white ass. You rub one ass cheek and then SMACK!' I jump a little and moan. I was not expecting it so soon.

"Oh, my little slut likes that?"

"Yesssss..."

"Yes, what?"

SMACK!

"Yesssss, sir."

SMACK!

"Ooooh!"

SMACK!

My ass is getting hot and I'm assuming it's red, though of course I can't see it. You stop slapping me and begin to caress my hot cheeks, helping soothe them a little. As you are rubbing them and I'm wiggling a bit due to the uncomfortable skin on raw skin contact, you start slipping your fingers closer and closer to my pussy.

One hand pushes on my back, bringing my head down closer to the railing, so my ass is really sticking out. I can't tell what you are doing, but all of the sudden I feel a finger slip inside, my inner walls clenching around it. You growl, "Oh my slut is so wet...I can't wait to fuck this cunt." You can't take it anymore and I hear the low sounds of your shorts falling and feet shuffling around and then, SMACK!

As I'm recoiling from the unexpected sting of your open handed slap, I can't tell what's happening next. My mind is reeling, going a million miles an hour. Just when I think I am going to feel a nice hard cock in my pussy, I get a slap on my already very sore ass. Now I am expecting another one, and of course that's when you ram your hard as steel cock deep inside me.

I'm trying to keep quiet so we don't draw attention, but all my energies are focused on being taken, hard, by your big dick in my throbbing pussy. My whole universe is centered on cock--your cock--at this moment. I'm sure I start mumbling, but I have no idea what slutty, nonsensical comments are dripping from my mouth, as you hit my spot, time and again. So full. Delicately balanced between pleasure and pain. I start to feel my orgasm building, and before I even know what is happening, I lose all bodily control and there's juice just streaming down my thighs and covering your balls. The only thing holding me upright is your dick still lodged deep, and my arms tied to the railing.

You are grunting, slapping my ass every other stroke, riding me hard. I can't believe I am finally getting to feel this cock I have dreamt about so often. It's perfect. Not too big, not too small, but feels made just for me, for my pussy. It seems like forever but it's probably only a few minutes later when I can feel your cock tensing up and your breathing get faster and I know you're about to blow.

"Master, please come all over me. I want it all!"

You let out a strangled groan, pull out and hot sticky cum lands on my lower back, then my ass and begins running down into my crack. You lean into me, panting hard and holding my waist. We are both lost in the sensations on being outside and having one of the hottest fucks ever.

After a couple of minutes, I feel hands untying my ankles and then finally each hand. Finally, I turn around to get a good look at my master.

It's not you. I've seen a picture of you. I have it burned in my memory. You have warm, brown eyes that I imagine always staying that way, even when I've been bad and need punishment. This man has hard, steely, grey eyes.

I recognize him. It's the neighbor that I've only ever nodded to down the hall from my apartment. He smiles and says, "You know, you really should put a password on your wireless account, 'slavegirl'. I've been reading your emails to your master and fantasizing about doing that for weeks!

The realization that it is not you crushes me. His gloating smile makes it worse. How can you leave me like this, Master? Please email me soon. I await your next communication on my knees.