A Slave's Day

Story Info
An erotic scene brought to life.
2.2k words
4.15
29.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just parked, when he told me to remain in the car. I watched as he reached behind my seat and brought the leather hood out. My heart quickened and I noticed something was different. In one hand, he held the hood, and the other held the cock gag.

We had never used the gag before and my mind raced. Did I want to be gagged? Do I have a choice? I would not be able to talk. Silenced to him, my eyes hidden. Do I trust him to know me this well?

My thoughts are broken by his voice, "You will wear the hood, my sweet slave, and you will like that, won't you?"

Lifting my eyes from the cock gag to meet his, I am surprised at the strength in my own voice as I answer, "Yes, Master."

He leans over and kisses me and I drink his kiss in, knowing our lips will soon be separated by leather. Cradling my face in his hands, I linger in space for a moment.

"Turn for me," he says quietly and I shift in my seat.

Bringing the hood up, he began to slip it over my head. My hand went up, touching his, and he stops. I turned to see him one more time and to assure myself I trust this man, completely. Lowering my hand, he pulls the hood into place. My journey begins.

Darkness surrounds me now, sounds slightly muffled.

The laces are tightening against the back of my head. My lips are dry and I roll my tongue over them, reminded of the gag Master still holds.

Gently, he touches the back of my head, turning me to face him. Afraid of having the gag put into place at that very moment, my tongue again goes to my lips, coating them with moisture.

His kiss came quick and deep. He knew my thoughts. He has already read me. The leather touches my lips.

"Open, my slave," Master's words are direct, his voice steady, "take this into your mouth, as you would take me."

Slowly, I run my tongue over the end of the leather gag, my mouth opens as he slides the gag in. My mouth fills and my tongue flattens as it inches towards my throat. Instinctively I try to swallow...can I swallow? Working the muscles in my throat, I swallow the saliva that has quickly gathered in my mouth. Sudden pressure on the outside of the hood presses inward and Master snaps the gag into place.

I sit there, blinded to life around me, silenced to all. Lost in the darkness of my mind.

The opening and closing of the car door nearly causes me to jump out of my skin. My mouth attempts to call to him, but only my mind hears the silent cry, "Master?" He has left the car. Oh God, he did not say anything. Where did he go? My heart races when my own door opens and he is with me once more.

He takes my hand and arm and guides me from my seat, my feet reaching for the security of the pavement beneath me. With his arm tightly around my shoulder, we start to walk. I have forgotten where we are; I have no idea in what direction we are heading. It does not matter. My faith and trust lie with Master.

We stop and I hear the sound of keys and a door being opened. With Master still holding my arm, I cautiously take my next few steps. "Stand still," he says. Bound in place by his last two words, I listen to the movements around me.

The taste of leather is becoming strong in my mouth and I seem to be stuggling with swallowing constantly as the saliva pools around the gag. Although still an intruder, I am becoming accustom to the gag and use the time to explore the boundaries and minimal movements my tongue can make around it. So focused on the interior of my mouth, I had not noticed the silence in the room.

A loud scratchy noise echoes through my ears and I jump. Master is dragging his fingers over the leather hood where my ears are located. Shivers are running through my body, my gasp sealed behind the gag. His fingers continue tracing the shape of the hood. I feel him trace over my face and my eyes, returning to my ears. Slowly, I drop my chin to my chest and accept this gift from Master.

His hand leaves the hood and like magic, I am floating. My shirt opens, but I cannot recall the buttons being unfastened. I am trance-like, and everything around me has turned to a dream. My shirt falls from my body as his arms encircle me, pulling me to his chest. I had not realized how weak my knees had become until he touches me. His face is close and against the hood, his hand steadily strokes the back of my head.

"Step from your heels." His words penetrate the leather. Carefully, secure in his arms, I step from my shoes. Once assured I have my footing, he releases me. A quick tug at my skirt finds it as a puddle around my feet.

"On all fours now, my sweet slave."

My head turns slowly as my arms extend to test at the blackness that only I could see and my hesitation is noticed.

"On all fours, now!" his voice clear and strong.

Quickly I drop to my knees, feeling my skirt on the floor beneath me. Master's hand lays a loud smack and quick burn to my bare ass. "Four, not two," and I realize I have not completed position. I scramble to get my hands to the floor. I am now on all fours. Naked, hooded and gagged, I wait for Master.

Movements are taking place in the room again. What is he doing? I wish he would at least talk to me. I am aware of each passing second, and how the seconds are turning into minutes. An eternity for one who cannot see nor speak. Confined to the floor and the thoughts inside my head, I wait.

I do not need to see him to know he is close. The electricity exchanged between our bodies carries a life all it's own. Running on pure energy, leaping towards each other until a connection is made. I want to touch him. I want to feel his flesh under my hands. To kiss him. To make love to him.

He is standing before me and I know it. My urge for contact has grown great and I move, extending my head until I find him. Expressing my love for him in the only manner available to me, I nestle my head against his bare leg and lower my head until it rests at his feet. He runs his hand along my back, stroking me. And I am floating once more.

Oh God – there is the noise again - that scratchy, echoing sound - so loud - so intrusive. I know that sound, I recognize what is creating the scratch being drug over my hood. This was Master's way of telling me the horsetail will come first.

The noise on the hood stops and the light tickle of the horsetail dances down my bare back. My arms tense as the ripples of anticipation cause my back to arch up in greeting to Master's play. Then it begins. The teasing strokes. The fine hairs of the whip greeting my flesh with stingy kisses. My head lifts to take me higher in space as the strokes start to come faster and harder. The little kisses soon turn to the feel of a thousand hot needles being laid upon my skin. An internal fire ignites within me. The whip continues, delivering each lash with accuracy and purpose, over and repeatedly. My body now burns with each stroke and my darkness has turned into a kaleidoscope of color.

The waltz of the whip stops and Master caresses my ass with his open hand. He is talking, but the colors he has released in my head drown his words. I do not hear him.

The heavy straps of the flogger land on my shoulders. Draping my body like deerskin icicles. The flogger takes little time in picking up where the horsetail has stopped. Again, I am flying to meet each stroke. To catch it on my flesh and digest it in my mind. Clinging to the pain that now sears my flesh and seeps into my muscles. I am flying and Master, is the pilot.

Higher, I want to go higher.

With a thud, he drops the flogger over my head and shoulders. His hand runs up my thigh and his fingers only brush the lips of my pussy before they enter me. I push back into his hand, the liquids of my passion released.

"You belong you to me," he says, as his finger lay motionless inside me. A whimper escapes my throat and slowly he starts his exit, curling his knuckle slightly and applying pressure against the soft inner walls of my body.

I did not want him to leave and I push back quickly, craving more. His hand moves and he drive back inside of me, but this time with two fingers. A pleading noise rises from my throat, and he repeats his slow exit as before.

My breathing has become harder. The gag makes it difficult to take in the amount of air my body wants. Rocking back and forth, my head now rolling from side to side, I suck in huge amounts of air through my nostrils. Bound not to a piece of furniture, but to my mind. And I fly higher.

Master enters me again. This time, I feel myself expand to accommodate four of his fingers. He pushes into me until he is met with a natural resistance from his wide hand. My whimpers are now husky grunts, and I whither before him as he commands my body like one would work a puppet. His hand rotates, and the fingers turn inside of me. He now fucks me with his hand until my body spasms for him.

My thighs and surrounding flesh drip with my own wetness. Then, he is gone, and so am I. Alone on the floor, quivering and swaying on all fours, traveling underneath the hood.

The weight of the flogger is lifted from my shoulders and head. Master moves before me, and without realizing it, I feel the cock gag sliding from my mouth. The whimpers and moans of my mind now fill the room. I want him.

"You have done well, my sweet slave," he says, as I hear him rise and move away.

The stiff and hard end of the cane drags down my back. Quick and short, bouncing, teasing strokes play over my ass and down my thighs.

The cane.

I question my own attraction to this implement. Not wanting it, yet craving it. The teasing stops and I prepare myself. They were coming. Those quick sharp strokes that will light my flesh twice. Once on impact and again in a ghostly kiss goodbye.

Master brings the cane down hard on my upper buttocks; my body freezes as the aftershock race inward. My breathing is not quick, but deep and steady. Again the cane makes contact, and I jerk from it's greeting. Master stops and inspects his work. Pleased, he continues the strokes across my ass. The cane drops lower and lower, I know it is working down to the tender flesh of my thighs. I start to fear the pain - yet do not want it to stop. The last strokes bring tears to my hidden eyes, but even I am unable to tell if they are tears of fear or of flight.

The cane drops to the floor and I feel Master come up behind me. Lowering myself to my elbows, I part my legs in offering. With one swift movement, he plunges his cock into me, I cry out the only name I know, "Master!"

Both hands grip my ass as he slides his cock again and again into me. His drive is hard and deep. I meet his motion and rock back into him with perfect rhythm. Master fucks me and I am in ecstasy. Again the pattern of my breathing has changed and I am consuming air in great gulps. He burrows deep and stops.

"You're not on this flight alone little one," I hear him say. His voice is raspy and his breathing is no different from mine.

His cock starts it's outward motion and then returns, harder and faster. I scream out again, thrusting back hard in an attempt to drive his cock even deeper into my body.

In the last few moments, before ecstasy encompases our united souls, Master withdraws his cock and orders me to turn and face him. Grabbing my head with both of his hands, he shoves his cock into my mouth and permits me to drink the orgasm from his body.

Slowly rising from his position, I hear him lift the phone and dial a number.

"Hi, it's me." I heard him say.

"She's ready now - just come in when you arrive."

He was singing quietly to himself when I felt his hand upon my ass and his fingers started smoothing the lubricant into my yet, untouched asshole.

Somewhere, a door opened and I knew I would fly again before this day would end.