A Slave's First Milking of Many

Story Info
A farmer milks his new lactating hucow for the first time.
2.6k words
4.24
190.8k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit and wait patiently as my new hucow wakes up. I sit on the bench inside the rather cool barn with the hay on the ground cushioning my feet. I watch as my new hucow sits in her stable. She lays there sleeping strapped to her bondage rig in the room I locked her up on. It's almost sunrise as she lays there unable to move but not even trying to in her slumber.

***

I met her online. We both shared the kink. She was a young, skinny cow at only 19 years old of Latin descent with long, black hair that was already lactating out of perfect sized 34c udders weighing in at 105 pounds and 5'2" tall. Her name's Michelle. We got to know one another very well in person as we laid out the plans for what she needed and seeked. With me owning the farm, she had to make certain limits and production standards along with following orders. In return, I'll give her what she wants which is to be used like a sow, given orgasms, and milkings. She would be my live in slave for some months subjected to day to day routines with me selling the milk she produces as product.

When she signed and agreed to the papers, I took her home with her luggage. I put her straight down to business when I stripped her naked, showered her, and then took her straight to the barn to her stable where I gave her food and called it a night. She obeyed like the good human cow slave as she sat in fear and anticipation of her first milking the next day. I kept careful eyes on her as she slept which eventually led to a deep dose. That was when I positioned her on her brand new bondage rig.

***

The rig is something of magnificent creation. Unlike most farms, it's not made out of wood reinforced with iron. This is a stainless steel and leather creation. The rig sits on a large, stable frame which leads up to the position. The subject of the matter is positioned to lay down on a padded board with exposed, cut out areas for the udders to hang out of along with an open u shape to allow for exposure to genital areas both in the front and back side. The arm bars sit lower of the board on the sides making the arms spread out with the elbow crooks at a 90 degree angle with handles for the subject to grab onto usually in pain or pleasure. The legs are spread out but still in a forward position with the pelvis to thigh bent at a 90 degree angle making the ass highly exposed and back to the knees which kick the legs back at another right angle. The neck is also secured by a tightening, metallic ring parallel to the board allowing for a straight neck for no spinal strains unless the subject struggles too much. The bondage is intense. All leather straps over the wrist, two over each forearm, one on the elbows, the shoulders, the shoulder blades, the small of the back, the pelvis, two over the thighs, over the back of the knees, two over the legs, and the ankles with a complex design restricting the feet. Just to finish it off, a massive steel bar with prop rods that slides onto the back and tightened by nuts. Completely immobile bondage with exposed erogenous zones. The perfect combination. Along with adequate comfort and padding, the position is non strenuous and can be held for hours. The perfect icing to the cake with the neck restraint. The subject is only able to look down and only able to feel.

***

Just sitting across from Michelle on her rig is the milker. The milking machine is just a fantastic add. It's goat milker design with an adjustable pulsator, a claw spring system, and bucket collection powered by a motorized vacuum pump just really makes things wonderful. The rubber tubing is transparent which allows you to see all the milk flow into the claw and into the pale as its withdrawn from the hucow. In order for max production out of the woman, I reworked the motor to build a slightly more powerful vacuum and new teat cups. The teat cups are just like the goat's but this is for a more humanly approach. The teat cups are a small cylinder. Latex constriction with no pressure allows for perfect nipple stimulation. When they open up, the latex releases its grip on the nipples as they're pulled inside the chamber almost to the top of the 15mm length. The clear latex and plastic cylinder walls allow for a great view.

***

I see Michelle's eyes begin to flutter about so I make one last check over my sex toy kit at the table adjacent to her. I have lined up the vibrator, the clit pump if I want it, the dildo, the fucking machine right next to the table, and the cane for canning. I also have the blindfold, the ball gag, the open mouth ring gag, and the headphones so if I only want her to feel and smell, that's all she can do.

I hear her begin to struggle on the leather straps and hear her moan. I kneel down next to her and put myself in front of her. Her eyes slowly begin to open and she struggles more.

I put my hand on her bound shoulder. "Relax. You're fine and safe."

"Where am I?" She questions groggily.

"The farm." I smile.

She then looks to see her head's stuck in the neck ring. "What are you going to do to me, master?"

"Morning milking." I stand up and walk around her.

"Please master, can I have something to drink? My throat's parched." She asks.

"Sure." I walk back inside the farm house, get a glass of orange juice with a straw, and walk back in the barn to her stable.

I hold the glass in my hand, insert the straw, and she snaps onto the end with her mouth. She begins to slowly drink it down but surely. She then finishes it down and I set the glass to the side.

"Thank you, master." She thanks.

"No problem." I then kneel down under her rig.

I look up to see her breasts perfectly hanging down with it's veins pushing just under the skin and the plump roundness showing their engorged state. I take my hands and slowly squeeze down to her areolas and nipples from the fat. They jet out milk nearly hitting my face.

"Ohh." I say.

"Please milk me, master. They hurt." Michelle begs.

"Maybe so." I then take my mouth and slowly begin to suckle on her.

I hear her gasp when my mouth and tongue hits her nipples and each suckle sprays milk into my mouth. After some suckles and licking her areola and nipple wet for lubrication, I move over to the other one and it sprays into my mouth.

I finish with both of her nipples shining in wet lubrication.

"Good cow udders." I compliment.

"Thank you, sir." She says.

I trudge over and smack her ass.

She winces.

"That's master for you." I reprimand.

"Yes, master." She repeats.

I walk over to the milking machine and quickly examine it. It looks to be in perfect shape and ready to go. I pull the teat cups over with the flow tubes to it. I look over her to see she's in perfect shape. Then, I forget one thing.

I handle the rope from one of the shelves and I grab Michelle's hair. I wrap it up then tie the rope around it with a knot. I then take the rope and tie it around the metal beam positioned around her back.

"Oww." She moans under her breath.

"Are you going to be a good cow for me, today?" I ask her.

"Yes, master." She says.

"You want that milk out of you?" I question.

"Yes, master." She responds.

"Or should I just leave you here?" I prod.

"No, master please." She continues.

"I like seeing you here tied up all just for me." I claim.

"It's my pleasure, master." She states.

"My pleasure is and only will be yours." I explain.

She nods.

I then grab the open mouth gag and walk over to her face, her eyes looking dazed, confused, and afraid.

"Open up." I demand.

She does and I place the aluminum ring at the entrance of her mouth. I wrap the strings around the back of her head and tighten them with a tough knot.

"Good cow." I kneel down and kiss her forehead with it pointed down at the ground as she can only look at the hay floor.

I then move over to the milking machine. I add in the oil and hit the start button. It begins to whirr and build vacuum with the teat cups making the whistling sounds in. Michelle shudders at the sound of it. I take the teat cups in my hand and put my palms over them to find that they make adequate suction. I then take one in each of my hands, slide them under her until they find her nipples. They instantly latch on.

For a second, there's silence as the nipples sit deep inside the teat cups elongated and wet. Then, the machine begins to click back and forth in the pulsator. She's unable to resist as her nipples begin to stretch and the latex wraps back and forth around them. They begin to be pulled back and forth as they elongate and shorten turning red from the vacuum and the latex stimulating them by their constriction.

Michelle moans as her nipples are tortured by the machine and she struggles against it.

"Give into it, slave. You'll make things a lot easier." I advise.

She doesn't and keeps struggling.

Her udders jiggle with her wiggling about but the teat cups hang on as she winces. Her nipples are now turned a bright color as I await for the milk to secret from them. They do and she begins to let down into the machine. Each click grabbing onto the nipple and pulling it deep into the flanges spraying milk into them.

I watch as the milk flows into the tubes through the claw and into the bucket ever so slowly but surely. I continue keeping a close eye on her nipples as they're now up to full speed being pulled back and forth. As they pull forward, they jet out her precious milk into the teat cups all the way to the top massively elongating them. They then return to their position but the swelling blood flow makes them larger in size. Each second, back and forth they continue as the machine gets all it wants out of her.

I then grab the cane and smack her ass.

She yelps.

"More, cow. This is not enough." I order.

She begins to moan as her nipples are still tormented with her unable to do anything. She finally stops her struggling as she gives in and lays there.

I walk over to the milker to find it's not filling fast enough in the bucket.

"Perhaps, you need an adjustment." I take a wrench and slowly turn the timer forward on the pulsator. Her nipples begin to click in and out faster as they continue to spray into the teat cups now filling the tubes.

She growls as it does continuing to milk out her tits dry. All of her lukewarm, sweet milk belonging solely to me.

"Your milk is mine." I affirm.

She sits there unable to do anything. I then decide to move the flow tubes into her vision on the ground. Her face visibly changes as she watches her milk flow through the tubes.

"You like that?" I walk over to her and stroke her hair.

Her voice is unintelligible as she tries to talk through the gag.

"Keep it up." I explain.

I then pull my pants down and my shaven, white cock springs out of its shell. I then bend my knees at an angle and find her mouth. It slowly glides into her wet, warm mouth as I begin to face fuck her, my cock lubed by her saliva and her hot mouth. She almost gags a few times as she swallows excess spit down her throat as I do. Eventually, I find myself coming close to orgasm. My muscles under my cock pull back and spray a satisfying load into her in its white viscosity. She vocalizes at this.

I pull my cock out of her as I groan. "Swallow it up, cow."

I watch and she slowly does.

I then pull it out of her mouth and then walk around to her backside. I notice how her pussy is. It's already turned red from the blood.

"Do you need an orgasm?" I gently slap her pussy lips.

She screams as I do and her legs try to kick forward but are unable to move with them fastened down tight.

I grab the vibator and walk over to the machine where I kick the pressure up. Her nipples pull deeper in as the tubes are now filled with milk as they spray out dark red, enlarged, and jetting out like a nozzle.

She's now constantly wincing as the pump extracts all her milk unable to do anything about it. I walk back to her pussy where I turn the vibrator on and place it right on her clit.

She begins to vocalize in orgasmic rhythes as I push it hard onto her. I then smack her ass and she shakes.

"Cum for me, cow." I demand.

She begins to jutter as I keep the pressure on her, the ball of the vibrator sending waves of pleasure through every edge of her clit.

She tries to say something through the gag but she still can't say any words. I continue as the vibrator rails into her.

She then begins to cum as I see her lips visibly clenching and some of her natural pussy juices flowing out of her slit. She moans and jolts at the orgasm as she cums hard stuck in the bondage at my disposal. She yells as she peaks and I keep the vibrator on her swollen clit just to torture her more post orgasm. She then begins to try to buck her ass off of the table but she's unable to do so. I then finally pull it off as I can tell she's begging for it to stop.

I come back over to her and look under her rig as I watch. Her nipples are spraying more milk than ever before from the orgasm causing a bigger let down. She must be flowing over an ounce every minute as the tubes fill from her milk as the latex wraps around them and the vacuum sucks her nipples inside locked onto her areolas grabbing hold of any milk she has in her 34c breasts.

"Good cow slave." I rub her back.

"The machine will continue to work on you until it gets what I want so give me your milk or else." I then take the cane and hit her squarely on the shoulder blade. She's surprised by this.

I watch as her milk continues to be pulled out of her ducts.

***

After an hour and a half, I finally free her of her rig and shut the pump off as I've extracted 40 some ounces of milk out of her. She instantly collapses to the ground in her naked state and inspects her enlarged, red nipples. The lines from the teat cups on her areolas incredibly visible.

"Did I do okay?" She asks.

"Yes, you did." I confirm.

"Thank you, master." She verbalizes.