A Slave's Gift

Story Info
Aisha finally learns her slavery to her Master.
2.9k words
4.21
19.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straggling into the apartment loaded down with bags from shopping, the girl scuffles into the kitchen placing the bags on the counter. Standing at the counter and smiling to herself, she recalls her Master handing her some extra money. "Go and do some shopping for yourself. You've been such a good girl." And seeing that special smile He gets, she laughed, kissed Him and ran.

Shaking herself from the memory, she quickly puts away the groceries, and when done, runs to Him breathing just a little heavy. Dropping to her knees before Him, laughing and happy, her Master and her Heart, she exclaims, "Master, Your girl thanks You again for the extra money! She had such fun shopping and she believes she bought some things that will please You!"

Lowering to the floor, she kisses His feet, then His calves, then His thighs; then looking at Him with love and lust asks, "Master, may Your girl dress in her new clothes and show You please?"

Smiling at her happiness and pleased with how well His slave's training is progressing, He looks deeply into her eyes. "Girl, listen very closely. Prepare yourself and change into what you bought, then go into the spare room. There you will lay on your back, legs spread wide and hands at your sides, and wait for Me. Do not move and do not speak! Now go!"

Eyes wide and excited she stammers "yes Master!" and running into the kitchen, the girl grabs the bags with her "special" purchases and skips into the bedroom.

Quickly stripping off her clothes, she then removes the clothes from the bag. First, a tiny strap of underwear, crotchless, red lace and oh-so-sexy. Stepping into it, she slides the small piece of material up around her hips and spreads the strings that are supposed to be "legs" to frame her nether lips, shocked and excited that nothing is truly covered. Next, the matching red sheer mesh top, so very soft, with the nipples cutout and exposed, the gossamer fabric covering her stomach but not touching the top of the tiny, sexy panties.

She considers how much time she spent this morning preparing herself to His liking; shaving her pussy and ass, her armpits and legs too, no hair anywhere including the little run of hair down her belly, knowing He likes her totally hairless.

Looking in the mirror she re-does her hair and makeup. Several shades of brown eye-shadow to make her eyes sultry; red, red lips to be His slut and whore *smiling to herself at those images* pinning the sides of her hair back to keep it out of the way, but knowing He likes to be able to grab a handful so leaving the back long and loose. One last look in the mirror and she's satisfied.

Stepping lightly from the bedroom and going down the hall, she enters the small extra room. The single bed is in the middle of the room with the foot facing the door. Climbing upon it, Aisha (the name He gave the slave and which she proudly wears) lays on her back, her hands at her sides, palms facing upward. Her legs are spread wide for easy access and inspection as she awaits her Master.

She can feel her cunt becoming wet; excited for the wait, excited for His inspection, and a little embarrassed still, after all this time, at being totally exposed and so very open for His view. His standing order of a totally hairless pussy always makes her so aware of the blatant view of her sexuality, reminding her that all that she is belongs to Him.

Closing her eyes, she remembers how she looked in the mirror in her new "almost" clothes, and a small smile appears at her self image. She knows He will recognize all she did was for Him, as He often amazes her with His understanding of her slavery. But then, a little bit of uncertainty creeps in. What if He doesn't like it? What if this one has not pleased Him? The worry grows until she hears Him step into the room.

Glancing down the length of her body, she sees Him looking at her and notices that He is naked! Facing the door, the girl's pussy, pink and wet, is framed in the red lace, legs wide for use if He so desires. Her large, pink nipples harden at His stare.

Moving around the room, Master looks at her, not saying a word, just looking, and judging, and deciding if His slave has come as far as He believes. He wonders if she has finally understood His need for her submission and trust, mind, body and soul. Does this display and her willingness this night truly show that she understands she is no longer an individual, but rather, is owned property to be used as He chooses?

He goes to the dresser and opens the top drawer, reaching in and bringing out a soft, braided rope. "Roll over, get on your hands and knees, and make Your cunt available to me." Obeying quickly she rolls over, on wide-spread knees with her back curved down so her ass is up and tipped, providing her open cunt, hands just above her head as He demands. Walking around Aisha, He adjusts her posture, tipping her ass up, straightening her shoulders so her breasts hang as pleases Him.

Running His hand up the girl's thigh and over her pussy, His fingers penetrate the slick folds. He feels the wetness, and the clenching of her inner muscles in response to His caress. He begins to tease, touching her ass, rubbing her shoulders and breasts, His hands seeming to touch her everywhere as He takes His time caressing her body.

Walking to stand in front of her, His engorged tool touches her face, her cheek, her mouth. Opening her mouth for Him, He spears her open hole. In response she begins to worship His cock, licking and sucking Him, taking him into her throat. Little moans and sighs escape her and her body starts the slightest of rocking in response to His rhythm in her mouth.

He pulls away and she groans in protest. He smacks her ass hard, the sound loud in the quiet room. "HUSH!" He demands of her, and her noises stop.

Taking the rope, He begins to bind the girl's breasts, wrapping and tightening the rope, making her breasts stand out, the nipples hard like little diamonds. As He walks around her, His cock slaps her face, her arm, her leg, the other side the same as He continues the breast bondage. Finishing, He once again goes to the head of the bed and teases her mouth with His cock, hard and unforgiving, demanding entrance to be sucked and teased

Just as she begins to moan, groaning and sucking in earnest, He pulls out of her mouth again and demands, "roll over and place your arms at each corner, and your legs at each corner, and do not move." Again rolling over quickly, Aisha spreads herself wide again, and peeks at Him to see His face. She can tell His lust by the look in His eyes, the furrows around them, the straight line of His mouth, His cock, so engorged and still glistening with her spit, all telling the tail of His arousal and determination.

Taking her arms, He places them above her head and ties them, one to each corner of the bed. Moving then to the side of the bed, He leans down and looks deeply into her eyes. Not knowing what He sees, but seeing satisfaction in His look, He asks, "girl, do You trust me?"

Aisha nods her head. He then moves to her feet, tying first her left foot to the corner of the bed, then her right to the other corner. Coming back and standing beside the bed again, He leans down and looks deeply into Aisha's eyes. "Girl, do you absolutely trust me?"

A little slower, the girl again nods yes. Master takes ear plugs and places them gently in her ears. For the final time, He leans over the girl as mouths to her, watching her closely, "girl, do you know and believe that i will never hurt you. Do you trust Me?"

And finally, accepting in her heart that all she is belongs to Him, she nods yes one more time. He kisses her deeply, then places a blindfold upon His slave.

Aisha lay there, totally exposed, spread eagle and unable to move, see or hear. Her breasts are bound tightly, nipples hard, and her pussy so very wet, her juice soaking onto the bed. How long has she lay there? How long has He made her wait?

Suddenly she feels a hand upon her belly, trailing up her stomach and over one breast and the other, pinching her nipples gently left, then right, then harder, and even a little harder again, rubbing her breasts with His palms, squeezing and teasing, pain then pleasure. His other hand joins in the teasing, each breast having Master's hand, rubbing up her shoulders and onto her arms, leaning down kissing each nipple, teasing them with His teeth. Biting, then kissing, pain then softness. Moaning in wonder, pain and pleasure, unable to know what is to happen but knowing He is with her.

He eventually stops and moves away, and she cannot tell where He is! She tries listening, strains to hear, to peek through the mask, but to no avail. Her nipples start to ache they are so hard, her cunt throbs with need, and breathing heavily she strains against the bonds. She wonders if He has left the room? After a time, she does not know how long, she needs and craves to be touched, to know someOne is there. The girl tries to move but cannot do anything, pulling the rope, squirming to see if she can move more than an inch in any direction.

Panic starts to seethe in her, but before it gets overwhelming again a hand is placed upon her belly. This time it travels down, down to her mound, to her dripping wet, open cunt. Teasing her clit and rubbing her folds, finding her hole and sinking His fingers deep inside. Lifting up, yearning, almost screaming in her mind for His touch, she feels something cool, hard and shaking on her stomach. Placing a vibrator on the girl's belly, Master teases it down, down to her cunt and inserts it. Slowly at first He fucks her with it, teasing her and fucking her, but finally, before she can cum, He simply leaves it in her opening.

Moving around the bed, He grasps the girl's face gently and kisses her, while kneading her breasts with His hands, pinching and twisting the nipples. She tries to hug Him, but cannot. She returns His kisses passionately, her body coming alive! feeling the air warm upon her skin, the vibrator enticing her orgasm, His hands and His lips caressing her. Moaning loudly she mumbles and groans, "yes Master, yes please, please touch this one Master, please she begs You," straining against the bonds for more.

He kisses His slave one last time, biting her lip and sucking it into His mouth. Letting her lip go He straightens up. The girl strains to hear Him, to know what He is doing. She is so aware of the vibrator, humming and causing her orgasm to come closer, her cunt alive and wet. Her tongue running over her lips to moisten them, feeling how they are swelled from His kisses and His bites. Her nipples ache with their hardness, and she moans and writhes on the bed, unable to take much more.

Suddenly, she feels leather straps of some sort being rubbed up and down her body, over her breasts, her belly, her pussy, her thighs and back up again. Her mind screams it is the flogger! The one you love so that is soft and black and hurts with such pleasure. Leaving His hand upon the girl's thigh ~ thwack!! She is hit upon her other thigh, and although it hurts, it is not really all that painful. She gasps more in surprise then pain. Again Master strikes her with the flogger and begins a methodical and painfully pleasurable series of strikes: her thighs, mound, between her legs, on her belly and breasts, never very hard but stinging and tingling enough to make her feel Alive!

No longer able to be silent, she gasps loudly, moaning and making loud sounds as each stroke is placed, almost crying for her release, for the pleasure and the pain is becoming almost too much for her to bear. The strikes become rhythmic, and the pain becomes, not really pain any more. The vibrator still is on, and the strikes come over, and over, and over again. Aisha doesn't know where the next strike will land, but begins to want it, need it, praying it will again come.

Groaning and crying aloud, twisting in her bonds and unable to move, the slave desperately tries to reach the vibrator, to rub her clit as her orgasm is so close, right there, on the edge. Tears fill her eyes, not from the pain, but from the need, the absolute NEED to cum. She is so close!

He stops.

A moan, deep from her soul erupts, "nooooo, Oh My God please Master do not stop!" The girl tries to move, twisting her hips, wanting more, needing and begging to cum. Then whispering through her sobs, "please Master, please omG please may I cum, please help please! Your slave begs You."

She can then feel her Master climb onto the bed between her legs, and her hips rise to meet Him. Like a wanton slut, a whore for the taking she spreads her knees even further in open invitation. As desperately as she needs Him, she does not speak again for fear of pushing to far and being left without release.

He reaches for the vibrator and movies it around, fucking the girl, pulling it out and rubbing her clit with it, and again inserting it in her cunt and fucking her. Reaching up, He removes one of the earplugs and she hears Him speak. "Slut, you like this don't You? Does this feel good you little whore? My fuckmeat toy? Do you like Your Master's toys little girl?" and hearing Him, she almost cums, so close she feels as if she is on a cliff and already starting the fall.

Abruptly He pulls out the vibrator, and turning it off drops it to the floor. The silence is deafening. The house is silent except the girl's pitiful moans and chest-deep, almost silent screams of need. Surely He will fuck her now! and the girl waits in anticipation, barely breathing.

But no! Climbing upon the bed, He moves up her body, and pressing His knees to into her armpits He spears her mouth with His cock, rock hard and glistening with pre-cum on the tip. She opens her mouth willingly, eager to taste His sweet release, devouring His head and shaft. He fucks His slave's mouth, takes her as His own, with no say from her how or whether she likes it. As a Man, her MASTER, he face fucks her, and she, as His slut and whore, worships His cock. Fucking her face, she feels Him get even harder if possible, and ready to explode.

But once more, Master stops what He is doing and withdraws. "NO Master, please Gawd no Master please don't leave meeeeeee!" she cries with such pitiful need.

Ignoring her, He works His legs down again and kneels between her legs. Reaching up, He removes the blindfold and the other ear plug, and seeing her weeping, leans down and kisses her tears, her eyes, her cheeks and her lips. Passionately He kisses her, and she returns the kiss with all the passion, love and adoration she possesses. Then, while she is lost in His kiss, He slams His cock into her cunt, to the hilt, her wet and dripping hole.

Her eyes fly open and looks at Him above her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh," she screams in ecstasy. Begging and pleading, "please Master, please may Your slut cum please?"

Leaning down He whispers, "cum for me" as He strokes His cock in and out, then slams into her again, His balls slapping her ass. The girl cums, HARD, almost passing out from the intensity of her orgasm, her pussy squeezing His cock, gripping and milking Him. He slows down as her orgasm fades a bit, and continues to fuck the girl, a little harder, then a little harder.

Building up speed as she nears again, He reaches down and thumbs her clit, rubbing and pinching it, and cumming the second time she screams, "Master, i love You, i am Yours [and sobbing] i am Yours i am Yours." As her cunt squeezes Him again, He can no longer hold back and pumps His seed into her sweet pussy, jerking and cumming, sweat dripping off His face as she feels His cock twitch and shoot within her.

Falling on top of her, they breathe in sync and slowly return to earth and their bed. He rests on His elbows and gently unties her breasts. Throwing the rope to the side, He lays beside her stroking and soothing her, adoring the sweet slave He owns, while she loves her Master more than she could have ever imagined.