A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you say?" Lucas asked.

Tara froze. Had she said her thoughts aloud?

She felt the Steward's grip tighten around her neck and caught a dangerous glint in his dark eyes.

"Do you want it to hurt, little bird?" Lucas whispered into Tara's ear. "Because believe me, that can be arranged." He turned her roughly to face him and kissed her with brutal force.

"Now show me the next position. I want to taste that cunt."

Tara felt shaken by Lucas' kiss but she also felt alive in a way she never had before. She turned herself around so that her face was level with his cock and hungrily took him in her mouth. In her earlier practice of this position, Siara had merely kissed her smooth mound and instructed her not to lose focus, no matter what was being done to her. At that time she hadn't really caught Siara's meaning, but now, as she felt Lucas spreading her pussy lips wide and his tongue making slow circles of the opening there before dipping into the pink hole, she understood all too well. She closed her lips around his cock and tried to keep up a steady rhythm, but eventually Lucas' merciless tongue-fucking pushed her right to the edge and she couldn't stand it anymore. Somehow or another, she remembered the right words.

"Sir, please may I cum?" she cried.

Then he was on his feet, pulling her with him. He pushed her, harder perhaps than he had intended, into the wall so that her cheek pressed against the cool stone. Coming up behind her, Lucas took a deep breath to regain control. He ran his knuckles down the length of her back and felt a slight tremor pass through her in response.

"No, slave," he said. "You may cum when I say you may cum," he said.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir," Tara replied softly.

"What position is this?" he asked.

"Seven, Sir," she answered.

"Is this all you learned?"

"No, Sir. There's... there's one more."

"Show me."

Tara turned and keeping her eyes down, slowly raised her arms and locked them behind the Steward's neck. "If you.. lift me up, that's eight," she said.

Lucas lifted her easily and she wrapped her legs around him, letting his arms and the wall support her. Her skin was hot to touch and Lucas could feel something raw and ready in her.

"Look at me, Tara," he said.

Her eyes met his and holding her tightly, he thrust deeply into her wet pussy.

Tara's mouth opened but no sound came out. The sensation of being so suddenly and completely filled was like nothing she had felt before. The pain she had felt when he first tried to enter her was gone. There was only his cock moving inside her, sending intense waves of pleasure rippling through her entire body every time he slammed into her. Her body opened to him, letting him touch places inside her she hadn't known were there and as he hit the same spot again and again, Tara felt her muscles tightening and an insistent tingling that she feared she could not control.

"Sir, please... please may I... Please, Sir...Please..." Tara half spoke the words and half gasped them out between moans she couldn't contain.

"Yes, slave, you may cum," Lucas said.

His words were like a key unlocking hidden floodgates in Tara. She arched her back against the wall and screamed as a powerful orgasm swept through her body. The contractions of her tight cunt as she came were all Lucas needed to reach his climax as well and with a final deep thrust, he filled her with hot seed.

Resting his head between Tara's breasts, Lucas paused for a moment to catch his breath before releasing her from his grip. Her feet had barely touched the ground before she was on her knees.

"Thank you for using me, Sir," she said, a little breathless still. "May I be of any other service to you?"

Lucas stretched out his arms and made his way back to his original spot on the floor.

"Some wine," he said.

Tara rose to obey, but was stopped by Lucas' voice. "Did I give you permission to stand?"

"No, Sir," came Tara's meek reply.

"Then get back on your knees and do as you're told. And be quick about it!"

Tara sank to the ground and on her hands and knees, managed to fetch the wineskin and empty cup which she filled and offered to the Steward. Lucas took the cup and drank deeply.

"Drink?" he asked Tara, holding out the cup.

She hadn't realized it until the wine was in front of her, but she was desperately thirsty. Without thinking, she reached for the cup with both hands. It was withdrawn immediately and Tara realized her mistake at once.

"Please forgive me, Sir," she murmured, clasping her hands behind her back again.

"Oh, I forgive you," Lucas laughed. "But Liam won't."

Tara felt a wave of nervousness as she remembered Liam's words in the Training Room. Learn quickly and be punished often he had said. Tara shuddered to think how many mistakes she had already made and what would be done to her to pay for them.

Lucas took another drink and then offered the cup again in Tara's direction. This time, Tara bent her head to take a sip and then another, all without breaking position.

"Thank you, Sir," she murmured, and Lucas motioned for her to lay down with her head in his lap. Tara licked her lips which were still wet with wine and lowered her mouth to the Steward's spent cock. Seeing her intention, Lucas tugged on her braids to pull her head back.

"I applaud your enthusiasm, little bird," he said, "but that's not what I want." At the look on Tara's face, Lucas burst out laughing.

"Don't look so disappointed! I fully intend to fuck you again, in every one of those positions actually. But right now, I seek only the service of your company."

Tara lay down hesitantly, resting her head on his thighs.

"A slave can be more than just a body to fuck," Lucas said. "You may be a listener of grievances, a player of games, a massager of tired muscles after a long day's ride, a singer of songs, a keeper of secrets. There are many ways to serve, Tara."

Pinching a rosy nipple between thumb and finger, he continued, "Although I will admit, acts of carnal pleasure are my favourite kind of service."

"Permission to ask a question, Sir?" Tara asked.

"Granted."

"Which position is your favourite? I mean.. what act pleases you best?"

Lucas smiled. Now she's starting to fuck like a slave and think like one, he thought.

"That depends," he replied.

"On what?"

"On the girl, on the location, on my mood that day."

Lucas' mind wandered to the feel of Katya's lovely ass in his hands, how it would feel with his cock inside it. Then he thought of how tight Tara's virgin ass would be, how he would enjoy stretching her slowly until she was begging him to fuck her there. But that was for tomorrow. There was still much to be done today.

Tara couldn't help but notice the Steward's cock stirring to life. Her instinct was to take the half hard shaft in her mouth and suck until he was ready to plunge into her again, but she didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

"What kind of mood are you in today, Sir?" Tara asked.

Lucas laughed. Whether her question was ignorance or impudence he didn't know and didn't care. He lay back amongst the pillows and pulled her down with him.

"Let's find out," he said.

12