A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 07

Story Info
Tara's is marked and her anal training begins.
2.1k words
4.27
66.6k
10

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara woke in her bed the next morning, her sex damp and her body aching with need. Her dreams had been filled with the events of the past three days - of hands caressing her, of wet mouths and stiff cocks, of cool wine and hot flesh, of all that she had seen and heard and done and of this new being she was becoming. She sat up and winced, as the pleasurable ache she had felt lingering from her dream turned into a very real ache pulsing from her sore pussy and newly marked ass. Tara remembered her training and braced herself for the pain as she stood slowly and made her way to the bathing room.

After she had washed, freshened her mouth, and brushed her hair, Tara followed the sound of voices and laughter to the small kitchen area. Leanna was leaning against the wall, sipping tea from a stone cup and Katya was sitting at the table with two other girls Tara had never seen before. The first thing she noticed about them was that they wore collars that looked more like hers, although the markings on them were different.

Katya was the first to spot Tara hovering in the doorway. "Well, look who finally woke up," she said. Everyone turned to stare at Tara and she felt her skin heat up with embarrassment. "Tell us, Tara, we're all dying to know," Katya continued, her tone pointed, "Did you enjoy your... training yesterday?"

Tara clenched her fists and stared at the ground. Why did Katya always make her feel this way?

What could she say? That she herself didn't know how she felt about everything that had happened to her but that "enjoy" didn't come close to encompassing it? Tara felt many different things, but as she thought about it, it became very clear to her that ashamed wasn't one of them.

"Yes," Tara replied, lifting her chin, "I believe I did."

Katya's eyes narrowed, but before she could say anything else, they were interrupted by a paige at the door to their quarters. The other slaves, owned by guests of the Young Master, had been called, along with Katya, and Leanna hurried them all out the door. When she returned to the kitchen, she offered Tara some bread and tea and motioned for the girl to join her at the table.

"You've been marked," Leanna said.

"Yes, Mistress," Tara replied.

"Liam says you endured it quite well, all things considered..."

Tara's mind flashed back to the day before, to the afternoon spent fucking Lucas in every position over and over again, and then the evening that followed with Liam in the Training Room. He had recounted her infractions to her in detail and his corrections had come with stinging slaps and cruel pinches. When he had finally led her to a post on the far side of the room facing away from the wall where his implements hung, she had embraced the smooth, sturdy wood gratefully, expecting a spanking, yes - but also, just maybe, his fingers inside her again. She had been surprised when he held up the wooden cane for her to see.

"I'm going to mark you, Tara," he had said calmly. "It's going to hurt. You'll receive four strikes and I want you to count each one aloud. I don't want to have to bind you to the post, so you must try very hard to hold your position. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir," Tara had whispered.

But there was no way she could have been ready for the intense pain that exploded across her skin as the cane first made contact. It was unlike any punishment she had received so far and she didn't think she could bear it. As if reading her mind, she had felt Liam gently stroking her hair.

"Count, Tara," he reminded her softly.

A part of her had wanted to let go of the post, sink to her knees, beg him to stop, plead for mercy or forgiveness or anything but this. But somehow, she had managed to remain upright.

"One," she had choked out.

Liam had administered the remaining lashes with a measured hand until four red stripes of fire evenly crossed Tara's buttocks. By the time she counted four, Tara was sobbing, her legs were visibly shaking and she had bit into her own lip hard enough to taste blood. But she had held position, her fingernails digging into the post, her bare feet rooted to the ground. She had felt the warmth of Liam's body behind her pulling her hands free from the post.

"It's over now, Tara." he had said. "Shhh now, it's over, you're safe. And you've done so well, such a good little girl." And Tara had collapsed into his arms. She remembered him carrying her from the Training Room and placing her in her own bed, where he had sat next to her until she fell asleep.

"I didn't thank him properly," she said.

"What do you mean?" Leanna asked.

"Sir Liam," Tara replied. "I should have thanked him for.. marking me and I didn't."

Leanna regarded the girl thoughtfully. This new slave was full of surprises today. But her true tests were yet to come.

"Come with me," she said.

Leanna led Tara back to the bathing room and sat her down on the same platform where she had been bound and stripped of her hair not long ago.

"When was the last time you bled?" Leanna asked.

Tara furrowed her brow. She hardly paid attention to her cycle. It was more a nuisance to her than anything else.

"I'm not sure. Maybe... Two weeks before the Stewards arrived?"

Leanna nodded. She seemed to be counting in her head. Then she said, "It's important to keep track. There is only a short window each month where you may fall pregnant and once you know exactly when it is, your use will be restricted during that time."

Tara had only a vague understanding of how one became pregnant and she struggled to piece together what Mistress Leanna was telling her.

"Restricted... how?" she asked.

Leanna smiled and withdrew from the pocket of her robe what looked to Tara like a silver egg with a flared base and tapered handle.

"I think you're ready for the next phase of your training," she said.

----------------

Tara squirmed uncomfortably on her mat in the corner of the kitchen. The bit of steel in her ass wasn't cold anymore and didn't hurt exactly, but it still felt... wrong. When Mistress Leanna had first made Tara lie back and spread her own cheeks so she could press the nozzle of her little pump to Tara's tiny hole, filling it with warm water, Tara had only thought it a bit strange. Then when she replaced the nozzle with her long, slick finger, Tara had gasped and clenched her buttocks together.

"Try to relax, Tara," Mistress Leanna had said, twisting her finger and pushing it in and out. Every movement felt to Tara like she was about to pass filth - which after all, was what that body part was meant to do - and the idea of doing that in front of Mistress Leanna, or worse, all over Mistress Leanna, was too awful to consider. Tara had been relieved when she felt the finger slide from her ass, but her relief was short lived, as the cold, slippery tip of the small, steel plug took its place. The plug had slipped into her ass fairly easily and the flared base made it impossible for her to expel it with her internal muscles alone. She had hoped Mistress Leanna would take the thing out quickly, but instead she was told she was to serve in the kitchen for the rest of the day - with the thing inside her!

"Oh, Mistress, please," Tara had protested. "Do I have to?"

"You know you do," Mistress Leanna had replied. "And I'll thank you not to use that tone again. I might remind you that you are still on trial here, slave. Winning the favour of the Stewards will not keep you here and you'd do well to remember it."

"Forgive me, Mistress," Tara had murmured. "It won't happen again."

Yet now, resting on her heels, she could still feel the thing inside her and it was all she could do not to reach behind herself and pull it out with her own hand. Fortunately, her attention was quickly called elsewhere, as the cook presented his fat cock for her to suck and Tara was almost able to forget the stretching sensation in her backside as her second day in the kitchen began.

She had just swallowed a load of hot cum from a young paige when she heard familiar voices. She looked up to see Lucas and Liam helping themselves to roasted chicken and laughing with each other.

"She didn't bite you, did she?" Lucas asked the paige, who was hurriedly pulling up his pants.

"No, Sir," the boy replied seriously.

"Oh, good," Lucas said. "It seems we've broken her of that charming little habit."

Tara dropped her gaze, but a small smile played on her lips. "Liam, how much time do we have?" Lucas asked.

Liam took one look at the hungry way Lucas was staring at the naked slave and rolled his eyes.

"Enough," he said. "I'll be outside."

Lucas pulled up a chair in front of Tara and took a seat, unfastening his belt.

"Up," he commanded, bringing her to her feet and leading her to the side of the chair. "Bend over and suck."

Bending at the waist, Tara took the Steward's hard cock in her mouth. The position felt awkward, but she knew the smell and feel of him now, knew the spots that were particularly sensitive to her swirling tongue, knew how to make him groan and swell, and she was eager to taste his cum again.

Tara was so focused on what she was doing, she hardly noticed when Lucas hand came to rest on her buttocks. She did notice when she felt him grip the handle of the steel plug in her ass and begin to twist it slightly. Tara squealed and stood up straight, pulling her ass out of Lucas' reach.

"Well, well," he said, looking up at her. "Sensitive aren't we? Now, I'll tell you one more time. Bend over and suck."

Tara did as she was told, but Lucas continued playing with her ass, pulling the plug halfway out and pushing it back in slowly, pausing where it was widest, causing her great distraction and discomfort.

Pulling her head back by her hair, Lucas said, "Tell me, slave, do you like having your ass filled?"

Tara was relieved to rest her aching jaw for a moment, but she wasn't sure how she ought to answer.

"I don't know, Sir. It feels... strange."

"But do you like it?"

"I don't think so, Sir."

"Is that so?"

Tara gasped as Lucas pulled the plug from her ass and shoved it into her pussy. The plug wasn't very big, but after being so vigorously used the previous day, Tara's pussy was sensitive to any penetration and she whimpered as Lucas ground the hard steel against her clit. Her skin was flushing, her breath coming faster, and despite everything, her pussy was getting wetter by the second. Lucas rubbed the tip of the plug along Tara's slit, lubricating it nicely, and pushed it firmly back into her ass. Just then, they were interrupted by Liam's voice from the courtyard.

"Lucas, the horses are ready, let's go!"

Lucas sighed as he reluctantly returned his erect penis to his pants and stood from his seat.

"You see, slave," he said. "Your body knows what you are even if you don't."

In two strides, he was out the door and gone.

The sun was just starting to set when their party returned to Blackmore Estate. Lucas washed quickly and whistling to himself, made his way to the slaves' quarters. He knocked on the door and Leanna greeted him warmly.

"Sir Lucas, what a pleasure," she said. "Shall I prepare a girl and a room for you? Our guests have left us two lovely specimens that I'm sure you would very much enjoy."

Lucas looked at the beautiful woman before him, full of confusion.

"I thought I would be continuing the slave Tara's training this evening," he said.

Leanna's eyebrows raised and she paused a moment before replying, "I'm afraid Tara isn't available. She is continuing her training with the Young Master tonight."